UPS Driver — dangerous driving
At approximately 5:45 pm June 14th my wife and were driving out of our neighborhood and a UPS truck pulled up very close behind us. Speed limit is 30 mph and he was going much faster and had to break staying right on my bumper. Out side at the first stop sign he pulled very close behind me and never really stopped after I started. I made a legal u turn on a four lane devided highway and he made an illigal u turn through a grass median well behind several other cars waiting to make a legal u turn. Now he was ahead of me and my wife got his plate number. FV26994.
I live in Belfair Plantation and we were initially on Bamburg drive after the first stop sign we turned Right on to Hwy 278 Fording Island road and that is where your driver turned thru the grass median making the very dangerous illegal u turn.
I normally world not make a big deal of this but so many accidents have occurred on 278 resulting in deaths that drivers like yours are really dangerous.
More UPS Driver Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving