International Parcel Services / IPS Parcel Logo

International Parcel Services / IPS Parcel

Having problems with International Parcel Services / IPS Parcel?

14350 60th St.
Clearwater, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with International Parcel Services / IPS Parcel.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 17, 2020

International Parcel Services / IPS Parcel — package shipping

I sent a package to Caracas Venezuela on 02/03/2020, the company did guaranteed delivery with in 7 day...

International Parcel Services / IPS Parcelparcel services

I had chosen this IPS parcel service to ship some of my items (3 packages containing mostly books and clothes) from the US to Budapest. They shipped two of the packages and kept one with them. After following up enough number of times for a status update, they asked me for details such as content of the packages, HS codes, etc. I had already given them the information regarding the contents and asked questions on other details since I wasn't aware what's a HS code. This person named Stacie Ross started responding rudely and didn't even provide the details I asked for.

Later on when I tried to chat online with someone else, it seems that this company probably has just one employee and the same Stacie responds on chat saying that they will just dispose of my packages and will not provide the service. After that she disconnected the chat and ever since these people haven't responded to my emails.

So basically my packages and my money is lost. If this is not open stealing, then I don't know what is. I'm not sure what they will do with the clothes, but I guess they're going to sell off my books in the market and make money from it. Any Americans out there, how do you suggest I can file a police case against this firm when I don't stay in the US myself?

IPS Parcel / International Parcel Services — Terrible customer service

The quote and the information listed on their web page is not trustworthy. After submitting the payment I...