City-Link Express & Logistics Logo

City-Link Express & Logistics

Having problems with City-Link Express & Logistics?

City-Link Express & Logistics Customer Service Contacts

+65 63 443 377 (Customer Service)
+65 63 582 288 (Pickup Hotline)
+88 27 913 443 (Bangladesh)
+673 265 3013 (Brunei)
+855 23 990 848 (Cambodia)
+86 202 629 4398 (China, Guangdong)
+86 571 8643 6777 (China, Hangzhou)
+86 755 2998 2920 (China, Shenzhen)
+86 592 575 0855 (China, Xiamen)
+852 23 823 722 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 951 8521 (Indonesia, Jakarta)
+62 319 985 0335 (Indonesia, Surabaya)
+60 321 411 970 (Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur)
+951 240 802 (Myanmar)
+82 237 820 325 (South Korea)
+66 26 718 880 (Thailand, Bangkok)
+66 743 653 312 (Thailand, Hatyai)
+63 28 539 813 (Philippines)
+84 839 990 902 (Vietnam)
1004 Toa Payoh North, № 02-08/09/10
Singapore - 318995

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with City-Link Express & Logistics Customer Service. Initial City-Link Express & Logistics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for City-Link Express & Logistics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about City-Link Express & Logistics. Discuss the issues you have had with City-Link Express & Logistics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

City-Link Express & Logistics Complaints & Reviews

City-Link Express & LogisticsUndelivered Parcel more than 3 days

Hi, i would like to file a complain regarding undelivered parcel although has arrived the station 3 days ago.
Here's my tracking number for citylink: [protected]
The item has arrived at Kota Tinggi Station 3 days ago (20th Feb 2021, around 11.00am)
My address is at Pengerang, Johor - just 1hr drive from Kota Tinggi.
Also, i read bad reviews on Google about Citylink; and it added on my worriness.

Sadly, i need the item urgently by tomorrow 24th Feb 2021; as i expected it would be delivered latest by today.

I truly seek Citylink to improvise their delivery schedule; as many of us need our items soonest possible.

Please, please check on my items and deliver it by tomorrow. I really need it urgently

Undelivered Parcel more than 3 days

City-Link Express & LogisticsParcel not delivered to the correct address

9/2/2021 :
    Send parcel to the delivery address
    No 15, Jalan Pelindung Damai 7
    Perkampungan Pelindung
    26100 ( residential)
    But my mom still not receive any since until today 17/2/2020
    I checked by tracking number that the parcel already delivered to SMK Pelindung Jalan Kuantan - Kemaman( school)
    Which is very differ with the address that suppose to be.
    I called on 17/02/20 around 5.45pm - 6.15 pm to customer service and the agent keep telling me that I'm the one who wrote the address SMK Pelindung or told me that the agent Parcel Hub was changed the address,
    I called Parcel Hub Setia Indah, Setia Alam and told them about, they check CCTV, their staff not do any changes for the address .
    Hence I attached the consignment note to proved that I'm not wrote the wrong address as per told .
    Your agent of customer service is not helpful at all and very rude and not responsible and blame Parcel Hub for the insiden.
    Pls find back my parcel from SMK Pelindung and send to the correct address ASAP.
    And hopefully you need to train your customer service agent more because as per conversation with the agent, he don't have a skill for the problem solving and when want to end the call faster.
    I demand and insist to get the POD copy that said the address was SMK Pelindung instead of delivery address that I wrote .
    Pls revert back to me ASAP via [protected] - Shahida Zainuddin.
    I need the same agent to explain to me what is going on with my parcel . Don't simple judge and make an easy conclusion.

Shahida Zainuddin

Parcel not delivered to the correct address
    Parcel not delivered to the correct address

City-Link Express & LogisticsKosmetik

Tolong eh citylink amik tindakan. Barag dah wrap tebal pon boleh jdi mcm ni, korang ketuk pakai hammer ke barang ni? Buat kerja bagi elok sikitlah, bukan xbayar postage bayar!

City-Link Express & LogisticsMy parcel still not received [protected]

Dear,

My tracking number [protected] is till not receive by customer at segamat. My customer complaint because this shipment is urgent and already 1 month still not receive. Citylink pickup my parcel on 30/10/2020 but now is already 09/12/2020. Where is this shipment right now? Until today package stoll no show. Already follow but still no update. Please check this shipmetn and forward as soon as possible.

Regards

City-Link Express & LogisticsI am complaining about my Consignment sending wrong location!

The consignment are collected from shipper place on 27 nov 2020, until 02 dec 2020 the consignee was call me (shipper) haven't receive the document yet by tension. So I help them try to contact citylink customer service centre the person in charge ms ain to handle my status and she direct to and answer me the consignment are not send to the consignee location address. What~!?
          I hereby to highly remind please take action and clearly about this problem because the consignment is the important documents.

City-Link Express & Logisticsi am complaining about my parcel/wrong person the receiver

Why you give my parcel with someone.. Who collected is name rahman. That is not the receiver wrong person.. Where's my parcel now.. You guys who responsible by that.. Pls follow up

Tracking #[protected]
            Limbang receiver must be name: Azureen

i am complaining about my parcel/wrong person the receiver

City-Link Express & LogisticsMy package arrived friday and through tuesday nothing is done

My tracking number is [protected] package arrived on friday 23.10.2020 and today is end of 27.10.2020 I called in the afternoon to check what happened to my package the staff promised to check and called me but no one call me. She could not check the package because her system is down.

I think your system is down since friday 23.10.2020 for 5days you could not deliver a package [protected] I am flabbergasted that you runs a courier service and unable to deliver a package [protected] was sitting in your office since 23.10.2020. Do you have an explanation why would you want a package to sits in your office for 5 days.

The package should be send out not kept in your office. May be you not interested to send out the package in question???

Very unhappy persond
              Edmond tay

Sep 18, 2020

City-Link Express & Logistics — The attitude of the sender

Today (September 18, 2020) Kuantan, Pahang. Situation: The sender rang my bell and within 2 mins I came out...

City-Link Express & Logisticscomportamiento poco ético

Good morning, I have communicated with you through WhatsApp, wanting an honest and professional response from you, but the only thing I receive from you is to let me see and without any unprofessional response from an international shipping company, 15 days ago. He made a payment of 1900 usd to make me deliver a shipment that was made to me through you and the last response I got was that it probably arrived 8 days ago and your shipment will be delivered soon.
                Then I need to know how many days I would have to deliver my package because to be paid for the shipment until they threatened me then I make a claim when my delivery arrives or I have to go to the authorities with my payment support because at the beginning it was 1200 USD so that they would send it to Colombia and then 1900 USD or else they would report me in the duanas.
                I have paid you 3, 100 dollars to avoid problems and they will deliver the shipment to me as soon as possible. I need a quick response from you or I will report it to the author and they will make the refund of the money I have paid you.

Jun 28, 2019

City-Link Express & Logistics — Product ship from china

I haven't received my parcel for two more week already! Is it your company should pay this for me? It's your...

City-Link Express & LogisticsLate services

Dear city link,
                  Cimb bank has courier my card through city link on 11/06/2019, and until now I still not received the card that suppose courier to my home address at Taman Kosas Ampang. I have call your officer to check it! And I keep calling city link office number but nobody pick up the call. How come your service and delivery was so bad! I need my card for urgent purpose! I'm supposed to go to oversea by this week! I lost the big opportunity because of city link bad services!! Very disappointed! I will share my bad experience with others family and friend if my card not deliver to my house by 26/06/2019.

Late services

• Ai
                      ainaa Feb 10, 2021

Tolong eh citylink ambik tindakan! barang dh wrap tebal pon boleh jadi macam ni eh!!??? korang ni ketuk pakai hammer ke barang2 ni? buat keje biar ikhlas, orang bayar postage bukan tkbayar! ambik tindakkan

Comments

City-Link Express & Logisticsbad service, wrong info, so messed up!

The day began with empty mail box and I was at home the whole day expecting delivery from city-link. About mid-afternoon, I went to check my mail box and found a notification/collection card left by city-link. I didn't hear anyone came, called or horned. But there it was, the freaking card. So I called up the branch that was stated on the card to see if my item is already at that branch ready for collection. She said yes and I said ok I come to collect now. When I reached there, she told me that the item wasn't there because the driver had attempted second delivery. WTF? Didn't I told her I was on the way to collect? Fine, I went home immediately to wait for the second attempt to arrive. When I got home, mail box was empty. I went inside my house, and continued waiting for my item, no TV, no radio, nothing, my ears 100% focusing on any sound around my house. Couple hours passed, curious, I went to check on my mail box again. A second card!!! Now I know for sure the driver did not call or horn or anything! His purpose was just to drop the freaking card??!! So I called up again. The same lady told me that the item will be back to the branch around 7pm, and said she would call me when the item is back. So I waited for her call. She called around 6:30pm and I went to collect, again. When I reached there, guess what. The item was still not there, and the driver still was not back yet. WTF! The lady who called me also not there, already off duty. So I asked for help from other staffs who were still there and one of them helped me contacted the driver. The driver said he would be back around 8pm so I stayed there waited. Finally, he was back with my item, around 9:10pm.

Citylink express — rude customer service

I have a called from citylink express driver, said that I 'he parcel going to deliver, I've...

City - Link Expressworst courier service

By far the worst ever courier service . Totally irresponsible. Rude service staffs in Malaysia and also in Singapore . They can screw up a simple delivery and then get DHL to help send the items but providing a bogus acct no . Worst is no one is aware of what 's happening until we track it to DHL and find out about the discrepancy . Even after numerous calls to get them to contact DHL, they still didn't do it .
                      My company has to ask DHL to bill us directly so that the items can be delivered.

My advice is - don't use them, they will screw u up big time .

City Link Express — delivery not done, but stated "delivered" on their tracking system

Ordered two bags from qoo10. And the seller used city link express. I had no issues with city link express a...

City Link Express (S) — inbound parcel delivery

One of the worst delivery company i've come across. The actual hq is in malaysia, in singapore, it's just a...

City Link Couriers — emails on fraud

Dear sir, I'm unsure if i'm sending the email to the concerned authority however this is very critical. I've...

City-Link® Courier Service — fake /chitter or what???

Welcome to city-link® courier company uk Address: riverbank, meadows business park, Blackwater, surrey...