Having problems with UPS?

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UPS Customer Service. Initial UPS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UPS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UPS. Discuss the issues you have had with UPS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

UPS Complaints & Reviews

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]driver left package on the back of a pickup parked in driveway instead of bringing to porch.

On May 23, 2019 the UPS driver left a package on the back of a pickup parked in our driveway instead of bringing to the porch. It was set in a location that it could have fallen on the ground and sustained damage or been stolen from easily (it was left on the back corner of a pickup bed on the top). The tracking number on the shipment was 1Z442R340261242576. I did not recognize this particular driver. We have never had any trouble with any of your company's drivers in the past. We do have 2 dogs but they are not mean dogs...they are a lab and a cur mix. I would like to have future shipments taken to my front porch and left. Thank You!!!

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]medicine/delivery

On 5/22/19 I was going to work and saw a package on the ground below the mailbox. It was dark and I picked it up and it was my mail order medicine. Tracking #1z306448p21545. I don't appreciate the package just being thrown on the ground. This medicine is expensive and anyone could have picked it up. The date of the delivery was 5/21/19 at 04:17:47. I want someone to be aware of this for future deliveries.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]driver complaint

On 5/22/19 at approximately 2:05 pm, I was driving south on Washington Street near intersection of Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO. The UPS parked the vehicle in such a way that no one could get around it. I looked for the driver and after a few minutes, a woman exited the vehicle and proceeded to delivery packages at a few addresses while the vehicle continued to block the street. There were no driveways in which to turn around. Because this was the end of the street, I started backing up although there were cars parked on both sides of the street, so I wasn't able to turn around. After I got to the end of the block, I was able to turn around and proceed in a different direction.

The driver saw me sitting there and made no effort to move the delivery truck to the end of the street where there was room to park.

Cheri Cohn
      [protected]

driver complaint

• Updated by cwcohn · May 22, 2019

no more info

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]shipment and damage of boxes and materials

We are totally disappointed with the latest shipment of our boxes to our home in Newton NH.

The boxes were heavy duty and yet totally damaged by UPS. Not only were they damaged, but also left out on the ground and in the rain when they could have been placed on an entry door just 1 foot away and totally protected from the rain.

Please view the attached photos of the received boxes.

Dan and Kathy O'Brien, 1 Hickory Road, Newton, NH [protected]
        Receipt ID [protected]

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

UPS drivers puts packages right against the door. The problem is that my storm door opens out and I can't push it open to get package, especially when it is heavy. Please instruct drivers to put packages either to the left or right of door so we can open our door to get the package. Simple common sense. Also, some drivers submit that they have delivered a package when in fact they did not. Maybe it makes them look good? However, it drives us customers crazy looking for the package. Within 24 it does finally get delivered, but we need to be able to depend on the emails.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]no delivery and just sending package back to sender

I live 23 miles from the Pampa, TX shipping center. In the last six (6) months I have had four (4) packages get to Pampa and then the Pampa Center turn around and ship them back.

The tracking numbers are below for the last two (2) packages that were returned.
            1Z7Y44Y40398459896 & 1Z7Y44Y40396620106

One (1) box contained wine and the other box contained olive oil.

The packages were not damaged when they were returned to the shipper. It has only been the last six (6) months that all of the packages from Larson Winery to me have been returned to them. These boxes were gifts.

I cannot provide photos because I never got the packages.
            I cannot provide paper work because I never got the packages.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

My packages are being left at the end of my driveway (1/4 mile long) out of site from my house but in plain sight of the road. I started receiving my payroll checks through UPS, so I asked my driver to start leaving them on my porch. Since then he has been leaving them on my neighbors porch. I have called and complained 6-7 times and the manager calls me and says it won't happen again but it is still happening. This seams to be a joke to all of them at my local facility. I called what I believed to be corporate and was told they called the local store and a manager would be contacting me Monday (4 days from now). oh joy! you mean the same manager that has done nothing for me the last 7 times I have called! All I got was sorry mam but you have to follow the complaint procedures. UPS is a JOKE especially the Payette Idaho office. They are the ONLY curriers that I have EVER had any issues with.

• De
                  Dee G Aug 08, 2019

On August 8, 2019 at 10:20am, I was crossing in a parking lot at 1290 Hamner Ave. Norco, CA, when a UPS driver started coming down the lane. Instead of stopping for me, as I was halfway across already, he made me stop in the middle of the street because he kept driving. I confronted him, and he called me a [censored]. I said he is supposed to stop for pedestrians and he replied, “only if they’re in a crosswalk”. Apparently he thinks he can run people over if they’re not in a crosswalk, even though I was in a parking lot and already halfway across the street. His truck number is 142892 and his license plate number is CA 84980A2. This is a terrible reflection on the company. I used to think UPS was a good company, but over the past few years I’ve had nothing but bad experiences with them, most notably, rude drivers.

May 16, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery of packages, bad service and missing packages

"Disposable, Irrelevant Customers" UPS VS. Wilsons We seem to be living in the times where Big Busine...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]rude threatening driver blocked street for 10 minutes unnecessarily

He was parked in the middle of the street. He had several feet to move over. We waited over ten minutes and when confronted he walked up and aggressively threatens to kick mine and my wife's [censored].

I do NOT want him on my block again. This kind of disregard for drivers is mild but more importantly, when he decides to go to three different buildings while leaving his car parked and several cars are honking, he is disrespectful to not even take a moment to pull further over so that cars can pass. Making threats against us is bad representation of your company and is something I can call the police about. We don't feel safe anymore now.

6:50pm today May 15th on Eldert st in Brooklyn, NY.

May 14, 2019

UPS Driver — going through a red light:/no turn on red sign

I realize ur drivers are under time constraints to deliver packaged, nut this does not give them the right to...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]potential injury or death

on May 13, 2019 at 700 Hope Rd, Tinton Falls, NJ at approximately 4:55pm in a hard rain storm your driver in a tractor trailer truck pulled out of your facility cutting off both myself and another driver to the point that our cars both had to swerve sideways to avoid impact. Upon pulling up to the red light at Hwy 36 and Hope Road your driver looked over to me while drinking from a cup and laughed while appearing to "cheers" the coffee cup, HIs inappropriate behavior was a complete shock as he could have cause a very serious accident that could have resulted in injury or death and to laugh about it was an action of an INSANE individual. I spoke with customer service and then Ellen at the Tinton Falls location. I specifically asked for a supervisor as I am requesting this be put in this employees file. He is a serious risk the public. I have not heard anything since Ellen's call. I would prefer this matter be handled by your company but feel if no action is taken I must make a Police Report as this need to go on record I am requesting a response to this email. Ellen stated that there was no way to track who he was. I am confused as it was a giant UPS truck (not your delivery truck) and I gave the time and date. I cannot understand that there is no paperwork to match who picked up or dropped off from a trailer. I would think the driver would have to sign something.. Please contact me as to what steps I need to take to assure this is in this employees file
                  Sincerely
                  Laura MacInnes [protected]

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]medical device not delivered

On April 18th 2019 the vendor sent us a medical device for one of our patient at the University of Arizona Banner Medical Center. UPS supposed to delivered by the 20-21 a week passed by and I contacted the CS UPS and she told me that address was undeliverable and need o confirmed the address and stated that package will be on the doctor's office next day, three days passed by and we still not received the item. I have to called CS several times and talked to different people until I give them a ultimatum that I will pick up my package on person. I went to the office and they told me to wait, I waited for 30 minutes I was in urgent need to use the bathroom and finally the supervisor show up to just say "I am sorry" The patient was hospitalized and she never received the device that she was need it, thanks to the stupid and worthless people including the manager in Tucson, AZ. That my patient ending up without treatment during the stay in the hospital.

This company is the worst I ever seen.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]driver - needs driving lessons!

Had a pro-flowers delivery Thursday 5/9/2019 . Flowers were NOT delivered to house but left in a ditch besides gravel driveway (1/4 mile from house). Luckly they were found before nighttime. In addition, driver drove off side of driveway into mud and damaged driveway edge (for about 25 feet). This incident is not the 1st occurrence of this behavior.

Please respond with instructions on how I can reject/prevent ANY and and ALL future UPS-deliveries.

Arthur Nixon
                      4401 Spring Rock Road
                      Gum Spring, Va 23065

May 11, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delayed mothers day gift...

What a poor excuse for a major delivery company! I sent # 1Z1F45R00344751971 a package out from California...

May 09, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery - 3 to 4 days late, driver noting that my address is incorrect.

Tracking Numbers: 1z58e8370385726606 1z01315e0300054524 1zy8x5650345011264 All I want to ask UPS is how are...

May 06, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — driver

We have a woman deliver packages regularly; she always just drops the packages and almost runs! Today I left...

May 02, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery truck almost hit me

UPS Delivery Truck was pulling up to UPS store at 848 Dodge Ave in Evanston Illinois at 4:00 on on May 2...

Apr 30, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — driver violating company policy.

On 4/30/2019, the UPS delivery driver pulled into my private residence driveway, which I was told by a...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]amazon package

Heard noise st door, opened it just in time to see ups driver get in truck, he looked at me as he drove off, my package had bn torn open and 1 of the 3 items had bn opened bc the lid was not sealed nor completely closed. I had ordered 3 containers of a mint Julio facial mask, one was opened, for some reason, the driver had wrapped the box in a white fitted bed sheet, strangest darn thing iv wer experienced in all the many multiple times iv received packages from UPS. The driver didnt ring doorbell etc., I just happened to hear the truck pull up,

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]aggressive and unsafe ups driver 4/27/19

While traveling north bound on Colorado BLVD in Denver Colorado on April 27, 2019 at 5:27 pm we were passed by a UPS truck with the following identification license plate number BBQ-105 CO FLT - Truck Number 168713. The UPS driver driver was speeding and shifting multiple lanes, while cutting people off. It was particularly concerning as one of the vehicle that was cut off was a motorcycle. The UPS truck appeared in a hurry and disregarded traffic laws.