Having problems with UPS?

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UPS Customer Service. Initial UPS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UPS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UPS. Discuss the issues you have had with UPS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

May 09, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery - 3 to 4 days late, driver noting that my address is incorrect.

Tracking Numbers: 1z58e8370385726606 1z01315e0300054524 1zy8x5650345011264 All I want to ask UPS is how are...

May 06, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — driver

We have a woman deliver packages regularly; she always just drops the packages and almost runs! Today I left...

May 02, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery truck almost hit me

UPS Delivery Truck was pulling up to UPS store at 848 Dodge Ave in Evanston Illinois at 4:00 on on May 2...

Apr 30, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — driver violating company policy.

On 4/30/2019, the UPS delivery driver pulled into my private residence driveway, which I was told by a...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]amazon package

Heard noise st door, opened it just in time to see ups driver get in truck, he looked at me as he drove off, my package had bn torn open and 1 of the 3 items had bn opened bc the lid was not sealed nor completely closed. I had ordered 3 containers of a mint Julio facial mask, one was opened, for some reason, the driver had wrapped the box in a white fitted bed sheet, strangest darn thing iv wer experienced in all the many multiple times iv received packages from UPS. The driver didnt ring doorbell etc., I just happened to hear the truck pull up,

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]aggressive and unsafe ups driver 4/27/19

While traveling north bound on Colorado BLVD in Denver Colorado on April 27, 2019 at 5:27 pm we were passed by a UPS truck with the following identification license plate number BBQ-105 CO FLT - Truck Number 168713. The UPS driver driver was speeding and shifting multiple lanes, while cutting people off. It was particularly concerning as one of the vehicle that was cut off was a motorcycle. The UPS truck appeared in a hurry and disregarded traffic laws.

Apr 27, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery

All deliveries are to go to the rear door marked "OFFICE". On 4/26/2019 packages from UPS were left at the...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]package not delivered as expected

My name is Stephanie Sampson. I was to have a package delivered to 6220 Tucker LN Union City, GA 30291 between 11am-3pm on 4/26. While waiting for this package, I received an email @ 1225 about a missed delivery. I am very upset about this because I was home to receive this package. At no time did I hear anyone knocking on my door. The next delivery date on the info notice states Monday 4/29. I called custmer service numerous times and spoke with an assistant manager and manager. Due to no fault of my own, I feel that I was delivered an injustice because of the driver's poor attempt of delivering this package and not knocking on my door. I was told by one person I will get my package today and will recieve a call back within a hour. I called UPS back because I never received the call back. I spoke with the manager and was told there was no guarantee that I would possibly receive my package today. This is very poor customer service and need to file a companint in relations to this issue. My tracking number is 1zw490240318514792. This is so unfair and very poor customer service because I feel I was getting the run around and no one was accomodating at all. The driver was wrong because he failed to knock on the door. The representative, supervisor, and manager made no attempt to get this matter resolved. I still do not have my package and do not know when I will receive this package. This type of customer service is not good and I am extremely disappointed in the servcie that I have been dealt.

• Updated by Stephanie Sampson · Apr 26, 2019

My name is Stephanie Sampson. I was to have a package delivered to 6220 Tucker LN Union City, GA 30291 between 11am-3pm on 4/26. While waiting for this package, I received an email @ 1225 about a missed delivery. I am very upset about this because I was home to receive this package. At no time did I hear anyone knocking on my door. The next delivery date on the info notice states Monday 4/29. I called custmer service numerous times and spoke with an assistant manager and manager. Due to no fault of my own, I feel that I was delivered an injustice because of the driver's poor attempt of delivering this package and not knocking on my door. I was told by one person I will get my package today and will receive a call back within a hour. I called UPS back because I never received the call back. I spoke with the manager and was told there was no guarantee that I would possibly receive my package today. This is very poor customer service and need to file a complaint in relations to this issue. My tracking number is 1zw490240318514792. This is so unfair and very poor customer service because I feel I was getting the run around and no one was accommodating at all. The driver was wrong because he failed to knock on the door. The representative, supervisor, and manager made no attempt to get this matter resolved. I still do not have my package and do not know when I will receive this package. This type of customer service is not good and I am extremely disappointed in the service that I have been dealt.

Apr 24, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — property damage

On 4/24/19 at approximately 11am a UPS driver delivered a package to my neighbor. My driveway was JUST paved...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]ups delivery

I need to leave delivery instructions for signed delivery... My regular driver is great...in past subs have not always delivered... Go to wrong entrance... Need to go to entrance with mail boxes go to pin pad put in 0215... They actually left note on wall one time unable to deliver... Never buzzed apt... Did they think I would have a psychic moment... Also still waiting for supervisor call back... That seldom happens... Soooooo frustrated... Dealing with car reps in philippines is a challenge.. Leave u on hold for a half an hour... And often do not get info correct.. Please help

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery issue

I sent my daughter a birthday gift through a jewelry retailer. The box had the wrong house number on it but UPS shows they delivered the item to the address on the package. How is this possible when there is no house at the address the shipper listed? The jeweler will not replace the item because UPS say they delivered it without signature but there is no house at the street number marked on the package. When I called UPS they said they will make an attempt to go back to the address and pick up the package but hello!!! There is no such address on my daughter's street. They said if the driver can't recover it then I have to go back to the jeweler to order another and they are not responsible. What should have happened if the address was bad is that the package should have been returned to the shipper. Aggravating to say the least and expensive to replace the personalized item.

Apr 19, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — non delivery of goods to our door during business hours

The driver assigned to my address refuses to deliver to my address after 11 a.m. - we don't open until the...

Apr 19, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery service

We moved to this area a year ago and have had terrible service here. My wife is retired and is home 95% of...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]package never scanned at pick-up box & went missing

On March 30, 2019 I returned an iPhone 10X through UPS, (wrapped in bubble wrap and inserted in a plain, cardboard box) to Verizon Wireless. At least I thought I did. I placed the box with a mailing label provided by Verizon, in a UPS mailbox at Pacific and Sunset St in Rocklin, CA. This is a busy intersection and the box said the next pick-up would be 4:45 PM. I placed the box in the mailbox at around 2:00 PM. Within five days, I started receiving texts from Verizon saying my phone - which was less than a year old and in perfect working condition - had not been received. These messages kept coming for two weeks even though I was out of the country. I called Verizon and found out that the tracking number had never been scanned. There's no record of the package. This phone is worth over a $1000 and it's no small matter that it was stolen. There's no way someone could break into this box, at this intersection, without someone seeing something. I believe that UPS driver took the package and never activated the tracking number. It does no good to have tracking numbers if the UPS driver is not honest. And in this case, the driver was not. I will be very hesitant in the future to use UPS for any type of shipment - including my business. The tracking number never activated was: 1Z4E9W390623092122. I also intend to make a police report.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]speeding truck.

Speeding UPS driver on Shadybrook Drive in High Point, NC, 27265 on 4/10/19 at 5:20 p.m. License number ZC 9917. Speeding in front of school in turn left only lane. Kept speeding to rush in front of car to get in straight lane. There were signs warning it was a turn only lane. Needs to be reprimanded and taught how to drive properly!

Patricia Lentz

Apr 10, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — perishable medication

I was anticipating a shipment on Friday March 29th, 2019. Perishable shipment was NOT delivered until...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]did not have "suite" listed so no effort made, to deliver package - no phone call no e-mail sent.

Did not have "suite" listed (no suite, etc., was appropriate) — no effort / attempt was made to find better address or deliver pkg - no phone call, no e-mail sent. Apparently did not even load the package on the truck — Driver would have known what to do with it as we get UPS and other shipments all the time.

Also, there is no disclaimer that the "Suite" line is mandatory (SOMETHING could have been added).

tracking #s:
                1Z5562520376852298
                1Z5562520376852305

Shipped from: SAINT PAUL, MN, US
                To: Little Rock, AR (this is where the error message was noted)

"The suite number is either missing or incorrect. This may delay delivery. We're attempting to update the address. / The package will be returned to the sender."

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]ups delivery

I ordered from Amazon, I am a Prime member and pay for this service.

This package has gone to the West Sacramento Carrier Facility 3 TIMES!
                  There is NO excuse for this level of service.
                  Look at the tracking, this package is going back and forth between carrier facilities:
                  Why is this happening? Do you have employees that don't pay attention to where the package is going before it is put on a truck? We pay good money for next day delivery!

VERY FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER!!

ups delivery

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

Was tracking my package, 1Z55R2410217755489, which arrived at the Phoenix facility at 0446am, April 3, 2019. It then departed the Phoenix facility approximately 20 minutes later, April 3, 2019. THEN, it returned to the Phoenix facility 10 minutes later, April 3, 2019.
                    So now, it's April 8, 2019, 408pm and my package, which by the way was a guanteed 3 day delivery, is STILL at the Phoenix facility, and no one can tell me why.
                    So now I want a answer, and I want it within the next 6 hours. You received my package and for whatever reason, it is not being delivered. Answers please.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]customer service

Plain and simple. My package (birthday supplies for my grandson) was delivered to an incorrect address. I provided correct address and double checked to make sure. I called. The person I talked to informed me of the mistake and that the package was delivered to incorrect address. She put a "claim" into the investigation department and I was told they would call me the next day at 8:00 am. No call. I called them and was told they tried calling at 7:00 am. I have a cell. It did not register a missed call nor where there any messages. I was told they would call me back sometime that day. I waited until 1:00 pm. I called them back again. I was told there was an active investigation. I informed them that I needed more information and asked to speak with the investigation department. She told me they would call asap. I finally got upset. I did get a call back in about 15 minutes this time. I was told that they would send a driver back to the address that the package was delivered to find out if it was still there and they would email me when it was located. Surprise surprise. I did not recieve an email. I called back again. This time I was informed it could take up to 8 buisness days. I replied unacceptable. I asked to talk to the investigation department and was told they were all gone home for the day. Surprise surprise. I then asked if they would be open the next day (saturday). I was told yes. When I called all offices are closed for the weekend. Surprise surprise again. I did have the choice between canada post or ups for delivery. I went with ups because they were a little cheaper. I guess you do get what you pay for. I will never ever use ups again.