Having problems with UPS?

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UPS Customer Service. Initial UPS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UPS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UPS. Discuss the issues you have had with UPS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]bad delivery

Congratulations UPS you continue to impress me with delivering my packages to another address! How do you do it so well? Oh i'll leave it at this address and give them a Christmas present. I had 2 brand new iPhones arriving today and when I saw what company was delivering and I knew I was in trouble. Once again, lucky me has a neighbor deliver my package to me (after they opened it). Unfortunately, I don't have a say on what company delivers my packages. I will be requesting all packages delivered by UPS be delivered to one of their local stores and then just pick it up. At least then I can hold someone accountable if my package is missing! UPS you are now 0 for 5 on delivering my packages to MY front porch, but you sure do like all share my items with all my neighbors! Get your act together, jeez! Not that hard to verify an address!

Aug 01, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — employee speed

I would like to submit a complaint on one of your drivers speed in a residential neighborhood. Date: July...

Jul 29, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — packages left at gate

UPS has code to our gate in the system. Drivers are leaving packages outside the gate and in the rain...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]tracking no. 1z9yf2161300082573

A guaranteed delivery for today didn't deliver. Driver claimed he attempted but that is simply untrue. There was no note or stub left nor did the driver showed up.
    I received the package that was sent thru USPS, about the same time UPS driver claimed he attempted. I always have my packages delivered here at the clinic so someone can always sign for it.
    Attaching the package I got from USPS.

tracking no. 1z9yf2161300082573

Jul 20, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — dispatch mgr made no effort to get my delivery to me on the date setup on advance

Good Afternoon, I am extremely dissatisfied on how I was dealt with by the Dispatch Mgr Mark Albanese out...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

on friday 7/19/20 i was expecting a delivery from you tranking number 1z9r65e9yw02123981- said by the end of day---when 9pm came and the 10 minutes later, i received an email that there was an attempt to deliver 7:30 pm no answer and required a signature . no true, first off no one was here, i have video, cameras, i and my neighbors were out side, in front of said address----one is a ups driver, , , we were waiting all day...the email says there was an attempt, , , , no such thing, , , now it also says because of this im taken out of deliver and sent to usps service-----no way to get my package, now i want the deliver guy to see he didn't even come anywhere near this location...our regular driver is george ...there is also no notice of this on my door, because i was on my front step waiting...so where he said he went to is wrong, i bet he can't describe my home...color and such ...i will now put this video and such on the social media if i don't get this resolve and an apoligy from you and driver...i'm really upset that your company had to lie, , , , should have just deliverd this the following day, , no issues-your workload too much for driver---that i can understand, but to lie, , , , not acceptable ...i will wait till monday -then you will be able to watch this live on the web...thanks

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]incompetent drivers and inconsistent times of pick up if they bother picking up at all!

This is not the first time I have had this problem with UPS in my area. This is not the only location I have had this happen. UPS drivers are completely unreliable when it comes to pick up times at remote drop off centers and boxes. They come early, which is what happened to me Saturday. I dropped off my overnight package to a location that had a last drop on Saturday of 4pm and when I got there they said he came 30 mins earlier. I called customer service and complained and said they needed to send someone back over there at 4 since that was the time of last drop. I was told I get a call back within 30 minutes... surprise surprise that didn't happen. Just now I got a call from the receiving person for that same package that said they still haven't received it!!! It's still sitting at that location so the driver didn't bother picking anything up from there Monday either! This is beyond unacceptable and the package I sent is time sensitive and is now causing all kind of problems from not having been received on time due to UPSs in ability to hire and manage responsible drivers! I make it my habit these days to always recommend NOT using UPS in this area because this is a constant problem here and there doesn't seem to be any desire or attempt to rectify the problem. They have a serious issue in Oakland CA from the warehouse down to the drivers.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]shipping cost

I left something in a rental car in NY. I was called and asked if I wanted it mailed back to me. I was told it would be sent UPS 2nd day June 24th to which I said it was not that urgent ($14.99 item). I also gave them my UPS account number 28R54V which they apparently didn't know how to use. I received it "overnight" June 25th and just received an invoice for $156.94 No matter the mistake not using my number, how do you justify $156, 94 invoice. We send "overnight" packages almost everyday from my office and the charge is generally $25 I wouldn't have accepted the package knowing this "usurious" fee!

United Parcel Serviceunited parcel service

First, I would like to state that I drove a delivery truck for UPS from May of 1964 to August of 1976 in southern California. At that time, customer service was very important and the drivers were expected to provide excellent service with each delivery. If a customer was not at home and there was not a safe area to leave the package, we would try leaving it with a neighbor. Many times we could leave small parcels behind a screen door or in a garage, so that they would not be seen from the street. At Christmas we would sometimes need to deliver a bicycle in a box with pictures of the contents on the box. In a case like that, we would contact the customer before we left the package to ask if their kids may be present, as we did not want to spoil the surprise. Again, service was important!
            Now to the present day of UPS deliveries. Seems as if service is no longer important to the company or their drivers. They don't even knock on the door or ring the doorbell to alert the customer of the delivery. Instead, the parcel is just left in front of the door, so that if the resident doesn't look down when they step outside, they may fall over the package. Also, there is the problem of packages being stolen from front doors by dishonest persons or "porch pirates" that follow delivery trucks to see when a parcel is left at a door.
            As for today, I had a return package that was to be picked up by the UPS driver. I was inside all day and the driver never rang the bell or knocked on the door. I called UPS customer service to let them know that I was home waiting for the pick up. A service rep from the local office called me to say the driver would return for the parcel.
            In closing, I just want to let United Parcel Service know how their service policies have changed since I was a driver.

Jul 10, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — unethical behavior

The UPS driver Anthony that comes to the property to drop off packages has shown continued unethical/ sexual...

Jul 09, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — truck driver parked in reserved shuttle space

Good morning, My name is Emma Button; I am contacting you through the office of Morgan Babcock, manager and...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]ups store # 4687 (douglas sipes owner)

In June 2019 I was involved in the McLemore auction of liquidating the Thiel company in Tennessee.
              McLemore Auction noted this spiel in Terms and Condition: (Douglas Sipes at UPS Store #4687 at 718 Thompson Lane, Nashville, TN 37204 will provide shipping and pickup services for items in this auction. If you intend to have items shipped, please contact Mr. Sipes before the conclusion of the auction to make arrangements to have him pick up items from McLemore Auction Company, LLC as your designated agent). I noted Douglas Sipes as my designated shipper twice via email as directed. As events unfolded it turned out he did not pick up the items but instead relied on the individual overseeing the auction. The problem started on 6-21-19 at the end of the auction. I called Mr. Sipes and i believe he said he would get over to the Thiel site on Friday or Saturday and the won lots from the auction would most likely be shipped by Monday or Tuesday. In reality, what happened instead was he later said he lost electricity from Friday until Sunday so he was behind. Each time i called and spoke to him he was short and acted as though it was my fault for being concerned and telling me i was just one of many customers he had to deal with. My thoughts were he was overwhelmed by the size of the job but unable to admit this. Each time he promised me the moon, i will get to yours today or later. Fast forward to 6-28-19 when the items were finally shipped. During our conversation of estimating charges i asked about double boxing and he said he inspected a shipping container earlier and felt it was sufficient to ship without double boxing. However, he then said he could double box but it would cost a lot more and gave me an estimate which i declined. I received the items unmolested which i am grateful for. However, upon arrival i see that the item were already double boxed from the factory so i am glad i declined although Mr. Sipes would have loved to have charged me the cost of double boxing. Also, early on during one of our conversations he described my lots (2) as "low hanging fruit" and would get them out of the way early on. As it turned out this was not the case as i suspected, they were still there the next day when i called to check. In my opinion and based on my experience with the Douglas Sipes's UPS store i would have to say i am greatly disappointed in UPS in Tennessee. He was short, curt, blamed customers for having concerns and downplayed his responsibilities that he decided to take on. PS, there were many other dissatisfied customers from the Thiel auction. I know this because on one of the occasions that called the UPS store a worker said " are you from the McLemore auction" to which i replied, hoe did you know? He responded "because he, (Douglas) has been getting a lot of phone calls from the bidders. I am starting to get writers cramp so i will stop here. I also have serious doubt that UPS will do anything although i felt somewhat compelled to alert UPS about his poor business habits. PS, through all of this Mr. Sipes never once offered reduced shipping to compensate for his poor handling of the auction. Don Guin

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]item apparently delivered to the wrong address 7/2/2019

I was waiting for UPS to deliver my item as it said it was out for delivery. I was sitting in my living room waiting for the doorbell to ring. This was at 6:00 PM. After a while I checked my tracking and it showed delivered at 6:08 PM. Impossible, I would have heard the knock or the doorbell. The tracking said left at front door. No package. I called customer service and gave him the tracking number. He said it was delivered to my address. He said couldn't help me any further. Then he said I would have to contact the shipper and have them track it. Can't you people use GPS to see where it actually went? Your company and the customer service guy were no help at all. I contacted the shipper and the gentleman offered to send me another item. I don't think he should have to do this because of a mistake made by your company. Here is the tracking # 1Z95548F0246181884.
                I'd like you to find my item. Delivered somewhere on 7/2/2019.
                Richard Bersuder
                1005 Hide A Way Ln.
                Carriere, MS 39426
                [protected]
                [protected]@gmail.com

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]damaged merchandise in shipping

I shipped some items to my daughter that were fragile. I asked at the Store in Zachary that they pack them in the styrofoam penuts. I was informed that they did not use those anymore because they made too much of a mess. The end result was that some of the dishes that I was shipping got broken in shipment. I filed a claim online and was contacted and informed that the Zachary store would have a resolution for me on 07/01/2019. I called this morning to inquire due to the fact that I had not heard anything yesterday and was met with very negative attitudes. I was told be the Zachary Store manager that they would send out an insurance inspector to check the packaging. Needless to say I am not at all please with this service. On average I have spent over three thousand dollars a year shipping packages and materials from this store. I can assure you that after this experience I will not continue to utilize this facility.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

One of my recent orders; tracking #1Z [protected] 9117, scheduled to be delivered to my office suite was delivered to a different business. The orginal shipping label was covered with another UPS label to the different business with a note that we had moved. This is not true, we have been in the same suite for 1 year. Why would my shipment be changed & delivered to someone else?

delivery
                    delivery

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]frontgate bello torch

On 6/12/19, ups driver delivered shipment of bello torch (from frontgate) to my porch. Box was 8 feet x 1 foot x 1 foot (estimate). Box weighed no more than 7 lbs. Box was delivered upright on one end with the end completely ripped open. Torch was in box, but snuffer (bronze) and pouring funnel (metal) were missing. Additionally, the long rod which holds the torch could not be screwed into housing due to impact from careless fast driving which caused the inner threads to be bashed in. I ended up filing a return with frontgate, who was very dismissive of ups, and gave me all my money back. I implored frontgate to file a complaint, but their response, "don't worry about filing a complaint, just send the item back to us for a full refund". Really?? they must not care about their customers. Anyway, i'm upset over careless ups driver (phoenix) and strong disciplinary action needs to ensue. Note: i'm typing in all upper caps because i can type faster that way.

• Updated by Chisel · Jul 03, 2019

That is very typical of UPS.. they leave you hanging. If you arenot at home, they simply put the parcel back into the truck where it can get shifted around and bashed up until the next day where they make another delivery attempt. Good luck!

james donohue Jul 02, 2019

I had a scheduled delivery for today, 07/02/2019 no delivery came and impossible to get any information..after entering the tracking number it reads to be delivered today. This is the second month this has happened.. now will have to wait all day tomorrow for the package.

Jul 01, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — stealing money from my card

I ordered an item weighing just 5kg to be collected from the Netherlands and to be delivered to Portugal. The...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]unnecessary, questionable behaviour

Friday, June 28, 2019, approximately 4:15PM; driver would not give his name. Full-size UPS step van #863-188 -- not the regular driver.
                        UPS Tracking Numbers: 1Z2886500379678660, 79, 88, 97 -- Vendor: Tire Rack; Deliver to: Taalib-Din Uqdah, 1373 Jefferson St., NW; Washington, DC 20011.
                        Driver exited truck, extracted hand-truck, loaded tires and preceded to delivery address, all while conversing with someone on his headset. Stood at the bottom landing, looking up on porch at me and asked, "Are you gonna come and help me?" I thought he was joking, and responded, "Do I look like I'm dressed to come and help you? I've cleared a space -- pointing to an area -- for you to put them." He kept talking on his phone, bringing one tire up at a time. Once he dropped the 2nd tire he turned to me and said, "Next time, don't point;" I said, "excuse me?" He responded from the bottom of the steps, "You heard me, next time don't point."
                        We exchanged words, refusing to give his name -- I wrote down the step-van number -- and as he left, still on his head-set, I heard him say, "I'm sick of these old people telling me what I gotta do."
                        This young delivery driver needs either retraining or reassignment -- off the streets -- at best, termination at worse. He's a deliveryman; his job -- his responsibility -- is to deliver packages. If I choose to help him that's my prerogative -- I've done it before -- if not, it shouldn't be held against me, no matter what age or how "fit" I may appear to be. He left the other 2 tires on the sidewalk.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]my ups driver

My ups driver took a picture of two small boxes from pill pack and recorded it as a white dress I had ordered from amazon which I did not receive.
                          Also He recorded as delivered a Steelers baby outfit which it was not. I don't trust him or her as competent. I would like someone else to deliver my packages. Someone who reads sender. How could a dress come in two small boxes? Ups has become incompetent. Or at least my driver.

• Updated by Margaret Cangelier · Jun 29, 2019

Two small boxes from pillpack were marked as a dress from amazon

• Updated by Margaret Cangelier · Jun 29, 2019

Two small boxes from pillpack were marked as a dress from amazon. How could one dress come in two small boxes unless it was cut in half

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]package delivery

My package was left in a clear plastic bag sitting at BOTTOM OF MAIL BOX POLE ON GROUND! I live on a busy hwy and had been home all day . A sticker was stuck to the side of my mail box, not filled out with any hand written note or signature, not even a box checked. This was a valuable item that could have been stolen by any body passing by. If my daughter hadn't have left for work, we never would have even known. This is ridiculous. How hard is it to pull up a driveway to my door, what do I pay shipping fees for? Why do you pay them to not do their job fully. At Christmas, a package was left at my fence rowin the grass! I'm tired of this, but my family is at your company's mercy in order to get certain things delivered. Thank God it was broken or raining. This happens too often. And since when do the drivers not have to deliver to my home, not the ground below my mailbox? Ridiculous! I'm posting complaints wherever I can, and calling tomorrow until I speak to someone. Delivery service gets 0 stars from me and the Driver.

package delivery