Having problems with UPS?

UPS reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review Delivery was posted on Apr 13, 2021. The latest complaint delivery truck damaging driveway was resolved on Dec 28, 2019. UPS has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1584 reviews. UPS has resolved 202 complaints.

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

UPS Complaints & Reviews

Dec 14, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — Non-delivery of packages and fraud at the facility.

UPS never delivered 3 packages at my address. For days the Yorktown facility keeps posting on the shipment...

Dec 11, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — late delivery due to ups

track#1Z0845470142608491 was not delivered on time and due to that I lost my client and cost of $ 96.00 for 2...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]ups

I was expecting a package by 10 AM today and it was not delivered. I contacted the sending company and they gave me the UPS tracking number where it was noted that my address had to be verified. When I tried to verify my address, the online system did not let me and advised me to call UPS. When I called, I submitted the tracking number, arranged that I would pick the package up at a UPS center today, and was told by the automated system that a representative would call me in an hour. After an hour, no call. I called UPS again and finally got an agent who spoke English poorly and repeated that I needed to keep following the tracking number to see when the package would be delivered to the UPS center. As of 8 PM, when the center closed for the day, the tracking number message still said that the package was not delivered to the center for pickup. This is unacceptable service and I do not understand how a company like this can demonstrate such inefficiency and such poor customer service.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery of package

The delivery of a mattress I ordered from Walmart was delayed but I accepted that.
    Today I was anxiously waiting for delivery when I saw a UPS truck stop outside. I live in an apartment complex for senior citizens and wasn't sure if this was my delivery or something for someone else. I waited for the doorbell or a knock and there was nothing so I figured it was for someone else. Later when I stepped outside to check my mailbox, there was the package sitting outside my door.
    Since when does a package just get placed outside? Being a large package, I had to get it into my apartment by myself!! This was not exactly easy for me to do either considering I am 62 years old and in poor health.
    I was not only surprised the delivery was done this way but am also VERY mad that it was done this way. If there's any way I can keep from UPS delivering packages for me in the future, I will definitely do so.
    This is absolutely rediculous!!

Linda Musick-Akers

Dec 07, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — printing, designing of business cards

I entered the UPS Store at 5233 Bellaire Blvd, Bellaire, TX 77401about 2 weeks ago and asked for a quote on a...

Dec 07, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery - 1z5a455e0372991792

I was suppose to get my package on Thursday 12/5. Tracking said it was out for delivery. Then later that...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — I hate ups

Got a check coming in the mail... Got it sent overnight (it's mine and I want it) got my tracking number etc...

Dec 06, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — being lied to by shipping co about delivery

The day I was supposed to receive a package, I instead get an update on the tracking web page at 9:36 pm...

Bozrah

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]package not received

I ordered an iPhone thru Best Buy. They shipped it through UPS. Tracking # was 1ZV7855E3518645910. Supposedly, it was delivered, but I never received it. When I called UPS, they said it was delivered to a wrong address. They did not provide info regarding what address they delivered it to. They have failed to help me in this matter. I have been defrauded.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — tracking #1zr4e2040318051412

On November 22nd I was supposed to receive a 35 pound package. On 11/22 at 12:05am my package was scanned...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]didn't receive my expedited package today

I had a expedited package to be delivered on 12-03-19 at 1:43pm stopped by my house and I thought he had my package when after looking in his truck he turned to me and said he had one schedule for this address but it must be on other truck you will receive it later this afternoon well it is now 644pm and I still haven't received it the package is my monthly ssi check and I'm hungry without water and they are repo my car as we speak so I'm not at all happy with your company or your driver's I want cominsated and a refund and my package delivered ASAP thank you very much, Brenda Zapata

UPSformer tenant lascaze packages

This past tenant left the address in 2016, and to date, packages are still
          l coming to my house for her. Today a package was left. from. Macys by UPS. The package I'd ssf till outside.
          The address is 794 East 56th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234. Please do not leave any Packages for Yolene Lascaze at this address. I have said this to ry he FedEx, the UPS and the mailman.
          Cora Kamara

Dec 02, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery

The driver keeps dropping our packages art 250 Industrial Dr Mouktrie Ga 31788. This is a mobile home mfg...

Nov 30, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — imaginary and hidden fees charged by ups

I live in Mauritius. I ordered a parcel of 10 sets of guitar strings (costing 126.90 Euros) as a present for...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]books

I dropped a box of books to ship to Canada on October/27/2019.
            The tracking number is 1ZB2T05Y6821781827.
            The parcel is missing and they open a claim and closed the claim after one week!!!
            This is disgusting!!! these books are text books and they have to locate from the origin in the US where the deriver picked up from the origin location but it was never scanned from the drop off location!!! this is spooky and something went wrong.
            I need UPS goes physically and look for the box I shipped from the location which has no scan after the pick up. They need to contact the driver whom picked up the parcel and ask the driver where did he/she dropped the parcel without any SCAN????
            They do not care about these details and just close the claim.
            I do not want the money, I need the parcel.
            Would you please somebody take care of this complaint for me??

Thanks, Azadeh Namvar

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]lost package

Package was on truck. Driver couldn't find it. Got email saying it's being held for future delivery. Been four days! Went to ups told me it's there but they don't know where! Told I cannot file a loss because I'm not the shipper. Foot locker filed a form and they said ups received it. So where is it lost in the facility or stolen. Nobody knows where it is?

Nov 19, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — package

I paid extra for my package to be delivered at 1030am, and was promised by US it will be delivered today and...

Nov 18, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — management

Management employees at this location are mistreated with the highest levels of sexism, racism, and absolute...

Nov 17, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — herald square station

Hello, my name Denise Willis. I am making an complaint about 643 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036. I...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]customer service information and honesty

I had a package that was supposed to be delivered on Thursday . It is now Friday afternoon and I've been told the package is stick in a warehouse waiting for customs clearance .
                I was told yesterday the package had cleared and was on the way . I've now been told " someone will call me Monday ( maybe ).
                Poor expensive service . No definite information provided . I think the cs staff are told to lie about status just so they can get off the phone. The package contains tax return forms to be signed . What is the " customs holdup "
                Tracking info is : 1ZA9807R6636780485