Having problems with UPS?

UPS reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review Delivery was posted on Apr 13, 2021. The latest complaint delivery truck damaging driveway was resolved on Dec 28, 2019. UPS has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1584 reviews. UPS has resolved 202 complaints.

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

UPS Complaints & Reviews

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

UPS should do better in this Age of Delivery. Sent a birthday present from Toronto to London, England. Claimed value $60. Cost to send - $81 at UPS store! Half dozen emails from UPS in U.K. - can't deliver despite correct address. First excuse, 'duty and taxes' owed (baloney.) Then, 'COD' owing (it was prepaid!) Recipient paid 'COD' charge of 31 GBP on phone! Then UPS needed 'adult' signature???. Missed birthday by 1 week. Three+ long calls to Customer Service. Lots of 'files' but NO DELIVERY until 2 weeks after send. UPS was DOWN for me.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]wrong address was placed

Hello my name Ms Rita E Bethany I am not complainting about guy I talk to. This on wrong address for delievery at 1256 Metcalf ave.in Bonx NY. I want the package not to be delievey there resend it to Rita Bethany at 910 N Mittman in San Antonio TX 78202 so I can readdress to proper address. Please this is very important I receive this package back. Because merchandise is a cellphone.
    I would have cut the service off. I got wrong infromation to send.
    Yours Truely
    Rita Bethany
    PS: Don"t delievery to this address 1256 Metcalf please called me at [protected] please or text me.

Jan 09, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — the worst customer service, charged me extra only to abandon my parcel

They don't care about customers. They charged me almost $20 only to let me know when I logged in to my online...

Jan 08, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — ups package delivery

To Whom It May Concern (UPS); My Amazon package usually ships via Amazon Prime delivered without a hitch by...

Jan 04, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — ups jan 2020

On the last two occasions ups said that they attempted delivery but nobody home so I waited all day for...

Jan 04, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — non-delivery

I'm so sick of UPS and I will NEVER use them again! Christmas 2018 I shIpped a box from FL to IN to my...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery of a package and customer support service

Ref #[protected]-package was NOT delivered. After being on hold for over 30 minutes to speak with a supervisor (1-3-20), I was told it's up to drivers whether or not to leave a package. I live in an old house that has 3 separate apartments. It has an enclosed front porch and a back porch. The package could have been left inside either porch. I was told the package was at a nearby UPS delivery store. It was not; this was Friday; they said it would be re-delivered Monday. That is unacceptable! I called back at 8:00 PM Friday night and was on hold for over 25 minutes and was told again since it was an apartment, the driver didn't feel comfortable leaving it. There are 2 ENCLOSED!!! porches. How could he not leave the package. I've been here 18 months and have had dozens of packages delivered. What was the problem with UPS that they couldn't leave it on the porch. Horrible delivery service and horrible customer support service - the worst!!!

United Parcel Service of Americadriver delivers to wrong house

It's been 2 times now in 2 weeks that my UPS driver dropped my pkg to
        404 Southwick St when my address is
        406 Southwick St. Latest pkg was tonight around 4:30pm. Unlike last time, calling Amazon claims, etc, I looked at my neighbor's porch and there is was!!! My house has visible # on it and so does my neighbor. Am I supposed to stop using Amazon now cause u cant deliver correctly? I am expecting 2 pkgs tomorrow from Amazon, lets hope driver puts on correct porch this time!!!
        Cheryl Reiss
        406 Southwick St
        Raritan, NJ 08869
        [protected]

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]ups does not knock

There should be a zero star rating just for UPS. Never had a good experience with this company. Most recent misadventure my wife worked from home for the day, waiting for an expensive & important package that was signature required (sender chose the shipping company, we would never have willingly given UPS the business). She looked up to see the brown truck driving away, and found an 'infonotice' sticker on the door. There is no way she missed a knock on the door, and even less chance that our two dogs, who bark at a leaf falling in the neighbor's yard, wouldn't have heard it. Called customer service twice to try and get a second delivery attempt, was told I would get a call from local distribution center. You know neither happened. Worst company I have ever dealt with. This is why I always ship with USPS Priority Mail. Cost is less, speed is better, and the Postal Service actually tries to deliver your packages.

Jan 02, 2020

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — ups shipping

UPS Is the most garbage package delivery service I have dealt with in my life. I recently had a packaged...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]ebay shipment

Tracking number 1ZXA36220379475015 shows last scanned and in Lenexa, Ks on December 11, 2019, this is Jelly in jars that should not freeze, seller would not find out why not delivered, so I am complaining for myself. address to be delivered to Ellen M. Kincaid, 2018 Holman St., St. Joseph, Mo [protected] text is fine. I would appreciate my items if they are not damaged, if they are, please issue a claim to seller and they can replace or refund my money

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]driver roosevelt bruno

This is Chevrolet dealership that receives many package through UPS — This morning I was at the Parts Department window with a internal problem and your driver interrupted forcing his way to the front when told to wait minute he proceeded to try to go around me to get to the person I was in a conversation when told to wait again he became rude and still pushing — I asked his name and where to call and make a complaint — I called got a Brandon on the phone who acted just as rude about the problem, would not listen told me to call back when I wasn't so upset — his altitude was what added to problem all he had to say was thank you he would speak to driver — He was very obvious letting me know he did not care one bit about my call — I run the local Chevrolet dealership and I often take packages to your local center and everyone is always polite _ I am shocked but the mannerism and lack of concern by the driver and Management — Brandon was the contact at the center. Mike Dallett GM Docs Chevrolet [protected]

Dec 28, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery truck damaging driveway

Dec 28, 2019. Delivery to 10394 Holt, Chapel Hill, NC 27517. The truck came down the driveway to leave a...

Dec 26, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — lost package

My daughter's wallet was lost or stolen on a flight from NY to CA. Her partner sent alternative ID by...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]late delivery

Last Tuesday (12/17) I paid $34.93 for 2-day delivery to Florida. It was delivered yesterday (12/23). Tracking # was 1ZWA75820244533003. I should get a refund.

John Lundy
                1408 Morning Crescent St.
                Henderson, NV 89052

email:[protected]@yahoo.com

Maybe next time I should use Federal Express for my shipping needs. I can understand missing a day or two, but missing the target by 4 days is too much.

• Is
                    IsThisRealLife Dec 24, 2019

Hi, I’m a claims administrator for my company. Per UPS.Com, they incorrectly sorted the package. You should escalate the issue to a manager and get a refund.

Comments

Dec 24, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — request to hold package at ups for pu not done

I made a request yesterday for tracking # 1zy873f1034 1662111 to be held at a ups store on s. King rd.in san...

Dec 19, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — ups refuses to deliver in northern ontario

FALSE ADVERTISING & FAILURE TO PERFORM ON A CONTRACT. UPS Guarantees the following on their website for the...

Dec 18, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — ups store employee

This is regarding UPS store (address - 39962 Cedar Blvd #3363, Newark, CA-94560). Incident date -...

Dec 14, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — Driver rude

I wasn't home to retrieve package my mother was she saw ups driver down the street ask him if he a package...

Dec 14, 2019

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery

I live in New Paltz, N.Y., we had a major snow storm a couple of weeks ago and I tell you your driver parked...