The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Unlimited Vacation Club — ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I recently purchased a Gold Plus package with this company. 3, yes, 3 days later, I tried to cancel my contract because I learned that this company was not very reputable and the contract contained apparent omissions. I drafted the letter citing the Mexican Consumer Protection Law, Article 56 which states that a party can cancel the contract within 5 days without any penalty or further obligation. I emailed my cancellation letter to UVC global and all its affiliates in Maronma. I received email correspondences from UVC global and some of the email recipients, indicating that they need 48 hours to review my file and will get back to me. Prior to sending the letter, I contacted UVC global in Miami and spoke to a supervisor (Vincent). He was very pleasant and understood my apprehension about moving forward especially in light of the rampant negative reviews on the Internet. I inquired whether his bosses were reading the reviews and if yes, why aren't they doing anything about it. He indicated that they are working on the system and really can't please everyone but they are trying. He promised me that I should get a call within 24 hours, I gave him my cell number and a specific time to call. Of course, I did not get a call within the 24 hour period as promised. I then contacted my credit card company and explained my situation. The credit card company is reviewing my complaint and will do their best to resolve the matter. Apparently, they too have received calls from consumers regarding this very same company and its predatory practice. I am hopeful that this will not be a long process but it doesn't look good from what I've been reading.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there
- Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises
- AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices
- Unlimited Vacation Club International - lies about everything!
- Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
- Unlimited Vacation Club - vacation scam and lies
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam
- Unlimited Vacation Club - Membership for travel vacation
- Unlimited Vacation Club - Everyone please read this and beware.