Unlimited Vacation Club Logo

Unlimited Vacation Club

Having problems with Unlimited Vacation Club?

Unlimited Vacation Club reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 29, 2013. The latest review misleading information or omitted information not given at sales meeting was posted on Jun 8, 2021. The latest complaint Fraud was resolved on Apr 26, 2021. Unlimited Vacation Club has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 144 reviews. Unlimited Vacation Club has resolved 92 complaints.

Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Service. Initial Unlimited Vacation Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Unlimited Vacation Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Unlimited Vacation Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Unlimited Vacation Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews

Unlimited Vacation ClubUVC Membership

Signed up for a UVC membership 2 1/2 years ago. Complete mistake. Cancelled the membership after being hounded throughout my vacation to sign additional documents, each time with another apology. Once home from the vacation, reviewed the documents and realized it was a mistake and cancelled. We were told that it was too late but they would lower the amount due. After about a year, we simply stopped payment on our credit card and blocked them from charging us any further. This led to repeated harassing emails and voicemails. Our credit never took a hit as a result but we are still out over $3500.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Feb 08, 2021

Please send us your member ID and phone number through the email: [email protected] We will contact you as soon as possible. Regards GK.

Jan 26, 2021

Unlimited Vacation Club — Contract not cancelled, refund not received

My fiancé and I were lied to by multiple salespersons. After getting back to our accommodations after signing...

Unlimited Vacation ClubUVC Gold Membership not honoring contract

Exhibit B, #3 states: Each deposit transaction (7 Nights / 1 Week) through RCI will provide member 20 Trading Power Units as such term is defined in RCI´s Membership Agreement.
    If for any reason Member require additional Trading Power Units to fulfill the requested exchange with RCI, Mediator shall provide an additional number of Trading Power Units up to the amount of 40. In such cases member is not required to use any of the allotted number of Exchange Nights but will be required the applicable combine fee.

RCI shows my deposited weeks are now devalued to be only 19 trading power, and I needed 20 for the week I wanted. In accordance with the membership, I called to request the additional point needed. Today I spent hours on the phone with UVC representatives- the first one charged me $250- I told her I did NOT want to deposit another week, and she assured that was not what she was doing, that she was adding trading points. This afternoon, the customer service representative explained that $250 was for depositing 2 more of my weeks. The CS supervisor explained for 1.5 hours that I needed to use my weeks to get to a week's trading power.

This is NOT in keeping with the contract as referenced above, which states the points will be provided to me.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Jan 27, 2021

Jan 21, 2021

Unlimited Vacation Club — uvc is a scam!! will file a lawsuit if I do not receive my deposit back and able to cancel

My husband and I purchased in Puerto Vallarta 10/18/20 on our second day of vacation. We were sold on nightly...

Unlimited Vacation ClubUnethical practices - Requesting Full Refund, Cancellation of Contract in Writing

Client Account DDX-001141
      Email - [protected]@gmail.com
      Date: 8/15/2019 - Cancun Mexico

I would like a full refund $2386, due to the unethical practices UVC imposes on tourist for their own monetary gain.

Unethical Practices

1. You are bombarded by hotel staff throughout your stay. Every time you leave your room another person pops up about the "presentation".
      2. This presentation is tied to everything you want to do. Especially the excursions. You are told you will get a discount to the excursion of choice if you sit through a presentation.
      3. Before you walk into the presentation you are told by staff (at that time) to say that you do not have anything planned for the rest of day. I didn't realize this was the tactic they use to keep you there.
      4. They really target tourist who are staying 5 days or more - they do this, so you are in the resort during the cancellation period. The hotel is in on the scam as well. They make sure Wi-Fi is shotty so you cannot google the company while you are there. Nor can you open your contract while you are there.
      5. They tell you the presentation is 90 min - however it is actually 5-6 hours (yes). They make you wait and keep serving you drinks while you wait. They make sure you have another drink before the next person "talks" to you.
      6. They have other salespeople there waiting and listening to your conversation just so the next person can come in with a "better deal" They do this so it is hard for you to leave. Every time I told them "no thanks can't afford this" another one came to "see what he can do". They finally beat you down (verbally) with another discounted price - by hour 5 you just want it to be over.

UVC harasses you daily for more money as if you can do anything with the package you have. This company is extremely unethical, and the complaints are growing. It is just a matter of time before a class action suit is filed (if not already). This is my attempt to resolve this - I want my full refund of $2386, contract voided in writing and to be left alone. If not, I will be seeking the class action route.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Jan 20, 2021

Hola Richek

Good day, thank you for the comments, we will this information with the corresponding area and they will provide you the proper assistance. We appreciate your patience. Regards. GK

Jan 18, 2021

Unlimited Vacation Club — Cancellation of membership uvc and full refund of down payment

Club Customer Service Contracts Regarding this complain I have a lot of doubts about the position of...

Unlimited Vacation ClubWebsite Access

I have been unable to book any thing or get any resolution on loggin into my account.

Message reads:
        SYSTEM ERROR
        The website has encountered a system error, and our team has been notified. If you wish to speak with a customer service representative, call as at:

US & CANADA • [protected]-CLUB(2582)
        MEXICO • [protected]
        ARGENTINA • [protected]
        CHILE • [protected]
        FRANCE • [protected]
        UNITED KINGDOM • [protected]
        BRAZIL • [protected]
        EMAIL: [protected]@GLOBALBUREAU.COM

No one will respond and phone calls go unanswered.

R. Weber

Website Access

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Jan 18, 2021

chachy18 Mar 11, 2021

Once you've paid off your balance, they won't care about you!!!

• Unlimited Vacation Club Mar 12, 2021

@chachy18 Good day. We are sorry to hear this situation may have caused you. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.

Unlimited Vacation Clubnot able to use RCI services

We attended the Orientation at Secrets Aura Cozumel in November, 2020 on our first morning there. We joined that day. In the process of this we told them that we took a family vacation the last week of July every year and were sold on the RCI side to be able to save money that week. We were assured that, that would not be a problem. While we were there, we did try to cancel 3 times. BUT, we were talked back in and they showed us some properties in the area that we go to that were available. Upon finally receiving the login info, after a month, we looked to book that week that we go and there were none available for the next 2 years, I did talk to an RCI agent who also said there was nothing available for the week or the summer. This was the reason for buying the membership in the first place. Darius was told this was the main reason we bought into it and that we have teachers in our family and this is the only time we can go. So we can't use this Vacation Club for what we told them we wanted it for. It is useless for us. we were also told by Darius if we got back and did not like the membership we could cancel at any time, without penalty.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Dec 28, 2020

Unlimited Vacation ClubUVC contract

We have tried with no success from the time we were at the resort. Inrimidati ok n tactics were used by your staff. Have been trying to cancel since our return last year. I have had numerous communication s with Julian who insulted me and informed me I was an idiot. I was told. Y supervisors that conversations were taped and that Julian was not insulting. I have all emails and have been trying to cancel this since our return back to the states. Am I. The process of obtaining counsel to handle if the contract is not cancelled.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Dec 22, 2020

Hello Jacqueline

Unlimited Vacation ClubUnable to communicate with company via phone number. Continue to take payments from me despite the fact they may not be operational.

12/07/2020: Unable to contact company via customer phone number [protected]). I am requesting a cancellation of the contract and a complete refund of any payments made so far. We have been unable to travel due to Covid restrictions and it is completely unethical that this company has continued to charge our credit card for monthly payments.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Dec 18, 2020

Maria Bates Mar 24, 2021

Our family was unable to utilize our vacation club due to covid restrictions and I have unable to reach ANYONE at the company!!! We should get a refund due to covid restrictions. No one ever answers the phone and I leave messages for someone to call me back!! Horrible!!! I’ve been calling for 5 days!! Please someone help me!

Jacqueline Geer Dec 18, 2020

If you get an answer please let me know. Am looking to file Class Action Lawsuit against this company. [email protected]

• Ri
                  Richek Jan 20, 2021

@Jacqueline Geer Same I am looking to file a class action as well. [email protected]

Dec 02, 2020

Unlimited Vacation Club — Lied, cheated and stole our money!

Unlimited Vacation Club sold us a timeshare that was totally different on paper than what they actually sold...

Nov 25, 2020

Unlimited Vacation Club — Misleading and lies

10/24/2020 Check-In to AM Resort property Secrets Maroma Beach, Riviera Maya Mexico Within one hour of...

Nov 24, 2020

Unlimited Vacation Club — Scam/rip-off

Nov 19, 2020

Unlimited Vacation Club — We want to cancel this membership!!!

I'm requesting the Cancelation of Contract due to Fraud, misleading and impairment to sign a contract...

Unlimited Vacation ClubMembership for travel vacation

Complaints on file with bbb allege that consumers were pressured into signing contracts for vacation club memberships for thousands of dollars and consumers found after purchasing packages that they did not realize the savings indicated in the sales presentations...
                They make me sign in a tablet the contract. I expected received a copy paper signed at that moment. They told me will send the contract by email, then until I got home I saw the contract physically, because we were traveling for more days.
                Then I saw different issues in the contract that are not convenient to me after the presentation. Therefore I cancelled but they dont want to return me the money for the down payment. Please help me with this.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Oct 26, 2020

Good day. We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.
                    Please send us your member ID and phone number through email: [email protected] We will contact you as soon as possible. GK

• Updated by Luxy · Oct 26, 2020

I will send you an email to the email you provided with the information on the contract #, I only want this to be canceled and return my money back.

• Lo
                    LorenaSG Nov 19, 2020

The exact thing happened to me on 9/29/2020. We were not given a contract to read and when we finally read it a lot of things were not what they have told us. I have been trying to cancel the contract but they want to keep my down payment.

• Unlimited Vacation Club Nov 24, 2020

@LorenaSG Good day, thank your for the comments, we are sorry the experience. Please, contact us vía email: [email protected] and we will provide you the proper assistance. Regards. GK

Unlimited Vacation ClubVacation unlimited policy

We want cancel this policy. We were mislead and lied to on many items. We got back to the US and received a credit card statement in the mail that we never agreed to. When we call to speak about getting out of this plan we are just lied to about call backs. We have called a few times and never receive any help. We want to cancel and we are working with an attorney to see about our options.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Oct 20, 2020

• Lu
                      Luxy Oct 23, 2020

Hello Mr. Adam Jeffrey can you please recommend me your attorney? Probably he wants to take my case as well vs Unlimited Vacation Club .I only want my down payment back, UVC will cancel the membership but doesn't want pay me back my down payment they say like a penalty.

• Unlimited Vacation Club Oct 26, 2020

@Luxy Hello Luxy

Good day, we are sorry to hear that. Please, contact us vía email: [email protected] and we will provide you the proper assitance about this inconvenience. Regards. GK

Unlimited Vacation ClubFraud

I got a call this morning saying that the resort I booked back in March wasn't part of the UVC group as of Oct 31. The honeymoon is from Oct 31-Nov 15. They offered 3 other resorts. 1 were not adult only, as I had booked, and the other was on an island, which was not an option.

The contract states that the company has to provide the same or higher level of accommodation if they cannot honor the reservation booked. They are not doing that. They ended up charging me $405 USD extra for another resort and would not refund the $40 in booking fees I can also paid. I am seeking a refund of $445USD.

If pain and suffering were allowed, I would ask for an addition $100k.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Oct 19, 2020

Hello Colleen Chapman

Unlimited Vacation ClubMembership

From the beginning we have been lied to and not able to correct or get a refund. We purchased July 28th, 2020. A few days after we contacted them by email. They do not respond quickly so this has drug on for months. They lied to us repeatedly on what we had. We asked for a refund. They said no and made us an offer that we excepted. On Sept. 14th, 2020. They have drug their feet on getting this done. Over a month. We want a full refund. We have pages and pages of notes, dozens and dozens of emails, docusign pages.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Oct 14, 2020

• Updated by RJR Colorado · Oct 14, 2020

We would be happy to get you the info. with hope of fixing this issue. We need to know what email to use. We have dealt with so many departments already. If it is solved, we would be happy to share that it was.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Oct 14, 2020

Its a pleasure assist to you. Please, send the info at the following email: [email protected] to provide the proper assistance. Regards. GK

• Updated by RJR Colorado · Oct 15, 2020

The email does not show up. Email me at [email protected]

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Oct 15, 2020

We have sent a private message for the follow up. Regards. GK

Oct 04, 2020

Unlimited Vacation Club — Hoodwinked and bamboozled right from the beginning!

I am a retired senior citizen that vacations once or twice a year 90% of the time we traveled with apple...

Sep 24, 2020

Unlimited Vacation Club — Promised to offer you benefits

I upgraded my membership from pearle to silver.Brandon Clausula stated that the silver membership is almost...