University of Phoenix — what education?
I have been attending UOP for over a year now and have had nothing but problems. Learning teams are antiquated and really do not work at UOP. Most students stay with the same group for several classes. Once ensconced in a learning team, no outsiders are welcome to join. Instructors (oh I'm sorry they are facilitators) are aware, but don't care. So, your learning team completely ignores you and you end up with a failing grade because you didn't participate in your learning team. Sounds like the chicken and the egg huh? I haven't seen a dispersement check in ages and no one can explain to me why. Employers don't recognize UOP and credits don't transfer to a REAL school. I really wish I had never set foot on UOP soil.
If you or anyone you know is considering UOP, tell them to run as far and as fast as possible in the opposite direction.
More University of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College - uop is such a rip off 
- University of Phoenix - dropped me because of hardship then garnished my wages 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid 
- University of Phoenix - lied:told no loan, then told, yes, there is a loan