AIESEC International Logo

AIESEC International

Having problems with AIESEC International?

AIESEC International Customer Service Contacts

Teilingerstraat 126-128
Rotterdam
Netherlands - 3032AW

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AIESEC International Customer Service. Initial AIESEC International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AIESEC International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AIESEC International. Discuss the issues you have had with AIESEC International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AIESEC InternationalGlobal volunteer opportunities

I have started applying for opportunities through Aiesec's website. Couple of days later a person contacted me saying that he is an Aiesec Istanbul member. He said he wanted to assist me but he asked me so many questions and called me many times. So I asked him not to assist me more. Another member from Aiesec Istanbul's management board contacted me saying that they will not accept me to any projects since I am not matching with their visions and missions without asking me any questions. Can you please fire both of these members?

M
    Apr 03, 2020

AIESEC International — Global talent

Dears, I am a dual national with Egyptian and pakistani nationalities. In February 2019 I applied for a...

H
    Feb 13, 2020

AIESEC International — president’s service

Hi, my name is Hani jain and I m from India. I paid fees of rupess 18, 000 to the Aiesec in Mumbai. I...

R
    Jan 28, 2020

AIESEC International — aiesec belgium /ucb (harassment & discrimination)

I'm writing here to provide information to a recent experience I had at UCB Belgium while using the Aiesec...

T
    Dec 18, 2019

AIESEC Hyderabad Sindh Pakistan — fees reimbursement

, I was selected by the Shandong Star Teacher Education Technology Ltd, for their project Lead the Future|...

Nov 14, 2019

AIESEC International — no one should trust this organisation

Hello, I am writing this just to warn anyone interested in AISEC that the people who will contact you after...

Nov 01, 2019

AIESEC International — project manager and aiesecers responsible

I joined aiesec last August to volunteer in Turkey and up until 2 days ago they hadn't sent me my invitation...

W
    Sep 19, 2019

AIESEC International — being given instructions that led me to being jobless and homeless and broke in india

I'm a Moroccan (Casablanca city) who came to India for my first experience with aiesec to start an Internship...

M
    Sep 09, 2019

AIESEC International — aiesec internship certificates

I volunteered for aiesec turkey denizli programme. It has been more then a month and our certificates are...

AIESEC Internationalinternship

To AIESEC international
    I was accepted for an opportunity at AIESEC AAST in Cairo in March 2019, everything was okay uptill I arrived in Egypt. Accommodation was different than the pictures which were sent by LC to me ayesha resolved that matter so it's okay
    I was supposed to do an  internship in Egypt as global entrepreneur and without a doubt a can say that it was worst experience of my life.  They don't even answer me when I was in Egypt, all of them have turned off blue ticks on whatsapp .
    Job description of my opportunity was totally different than the job I was given even I agreed to work there but the company manager was [censored] he never responded to my messages even he was posting status on whatsapp then I contacted my LC VP Sara sherif(busiest person in world) she didn't responded me even its been month I'm back to my country I have proof of everything if you guys need any thing I can provide. Everytime when there was trip every member of LC texts me to join them on trip. I'm here in Pakistan without internship certificate. Even My home LC isn't copperting with me except Ayesha and if you guys have the same behavior I'm sure I'm gonna take legal action against you guys as well.
    I want every penny spent by me on this... AIESEC back, I left a very good internship in Pakistan because of this [censored]tiest internship.
    It's been more than a month no one is copperting with me and I am afraid what is AIESEC international doing???

internship

N
      Aug 31, 2019

AIESEC International — my internship certificate

I have done an internship in India and they didn't give me my certificate that I traveled for 6 month...

Aug 17, 2019

AIESEC International — unethical behavior

April/May 2019: I applied for a volunteer position in Colombia. The description was to work with women who...

F
      Aug 17, 2019

AIESEC International — aiesec behavior regarding my situation was abusive and unpopular

I would like to deposit a complaint against Jessica Laus and Eric Min for the harassment that I've been...

AIESEC Internationalimproper treatment of my application and unacceptable behaviour

My name is Cherifa Abdou, an Egyptian student at Cairo University and submitted my application to join AIESEC and was interviewed on Tuesday, 30th of JUly 2019 at AIESEC office for Cairo University after passing an interview over the phone on Monday, 29th of July, 2019 and I was advised that I would be receiving an email giving me the feedback of whether I am accepted or not and suddenly on Sunday, 4th of August, 2019 at 9:15 pm I received a phone call from a young lady advsing me that I was accepted and that there is a so-called last phase group discussion and that I must attend the last session of such a group discussion the following day Monday, 5th of August, 2019 and I had to appoliogize as I was outside Cairo and and that was really a too short notice to get a phone call at 9:15 pm asking to join a session on the following day and she advised me that she would put a note of that on my name .
      I heared nothing from them till I decided to call them on Thursday, August the 8th, , 2019 to inquire about my situation and I called at 7 :00 pm and to my surprise I was told by the same young lady that I did not attend the last phase being the group discussion and that on that date I called there was the last group discusssion at 8:00 pm and that I must attend it, otherwise my application is not complete and I could apply again on the second semester of 2020 . Actually I am complaining about the way I was treated and the miscommunication I experienced by notifying first on a too short notice about the last phase and that I did not get the promised email of the feedback on my application and also the fact that I decided to follow up myself on the application after this phone call I got and suddenly discover that the last session for group discussion was not on the 5th of August as I was told over the phone but was still on the 8th of August, 2019 as I discovered during the phone call I did .

I am really disappointed of such a behaviour and I was really hoping to join AIESEC to add value and to gain experience, especially after what I heared from my father about it as he had experince in the 80's at AUC (the American University in Cairo) but what I experienced was toltally unacceptable in terms of planning and treating others with respect

B
        Jul 21, 2019

AIESEC International — unprofessional and misleading behaviour from aiesec ceske budejovice volunteer coordinator

Good day, My name is Prince Fara-Farai Awindor. I am a University student from Ghana and I applied to the...

AIESEC Internationalnot professional and poor service

My Vp is Deeya from Chennai..I applied for intern for Uk .deeya and team members contacted me gave up different options because they saidUk is impossible..I applied for turkey there was huge problems no cover letter anything was late I applied my visa may 17 whereas I hv start my intern June 4 ..my visa was late I got it around June 24th because aiesec people was clear about visa type whether student visa r tourist .. company was not accepting my late entry ..when u asked them refund they are refusing

AIESEC Internationalinternship with aiesec surat

Hi Ashtoush,

Here we, me, Mohammed, Abdulla, Youssef and Coung, are writing the email you required. We contacted our countries' Aiesec department to rectify your negligence in solving our problems, which you were perfectly aware of regardless of the absence of formal emails like the one herein. I will be frank and cristal clear as I am used to Not having received any of such emails are not considered as a worthy excuse.
          Your way of disregarding our queries and needs is being disrespectful, and your request to receive a formal email to start considering and solving them is only being both an offence towards our own intelligence and proof of your negligence/incapacity to solve the issues we incurred in within the context you put us. In fact, this is not the first time in which you are behaving as such: during our discussion, which also the President Rahil was present in, related to the absence of the minimum facilities in what you call "kitchen", you said that "according to the Wikipedia definition of "fridge" you are not obliged to provide us with one since it is "an instrument of storage" and not of cooking". This has been sufficiently insulting to make you ashamed of the label of Vicepresident you praise yourself with. If at the first glance I could have said that this role is a responsibility that you are not holding only due to the too large number of interns and volunteers you surrounded yourself of, now, after the above-mentioned discussion, I simply understand that you simply can't. You are trying to have the highest number of Incoming spending the least effort possible. Trying to being efficient you are being poorly effective. Trying to do everything you are not doing anything. You did the step longer than the leg welcoming all of us, and now who is paying for your errors it's us.
          You may think what is done is done. True but now you must solve our problems as soon as possible and ask pardon for the discomfort you put us in. If this were a holiday house a bad review would prevent you from having other Incomings in the future, but since this is not I will make use other means to avoid that other unaware people would have to go through all this, that is denouncing to the Aiesec International all the failings.

The incapacity of you and your department to meet the most basic needs of having are overly passed the threshold of good common sense.
          It's been almost 3 weeks that some of us are here and on a daily basis, we report to you personally, by call and messages and to our buddies and the other Aiesecers our issues repeatedly. Our complaints came to your ears and attention from multiple sources and periods of time. But postponement and passing-the-buck attitude ruled. This is not acceptable anymore.

1- You promised a decent place to live. When I first arrived I found a place in disgusting conditions and you realized how bad they were when you came here to see them. Dust everywhere, insects around, bathroom and shower room tainted and stained of black, washroom without light, kitchen devoid of the basics, no wi-fi, used sheets and pillow cover full of hair and dust (you even admitted you had a meeting sitting all together on that same sheets). On Sunday 7 we even took off the filter of the A/C and fun out that we were breathing contaminated air for how much it was dirty (it hasn't probably ever been cleaned). You said the cleaning lady came. I say, if she came, she did not clean anything! I and my flatmates spent more than 3000 rupees in cleaning stuff and spent one entire day in order to clean the house at a reasonable extent to let us live into it.

2- You promised a kitchen. The kitchen is without the basics to cook or storage food (fridge according to your Wikipedia definition). Furthermore, before my immense surprise, you could still not answer to my objection according to which "the kitchen you gave us is not even equipped of the compulsory facilities to meet its expectation of being "cooking means" since is devoid of stove, oven, gas, dishes, glasses or cutlery of any kind".
          Since that conversation, I could not trust your words anymore and personally felt uselessly offended by your disregarding consideration of my intelligence.

3- You promised drinkable water in tanks - It never came

4- You promise food to be delivered twice a day - it has been delivered only the first day.
          PS without kitchen where to cook healthy food, a fridge to store grocery food and without cooked food brought from the providing service I had to order only online food from restaurants and fast-foods and its costs me 300$ till now

5- You promise keys. We are 6 people home now and we still have 2 keys. This hinders our autonomy as independent individuals, as we are and you forget to conceive us. Moreover, this issue increases the chances the keys may get lost due to the often hand passes needed, which goes against your purposes to preserve their integrity.

6- You promised Wi-Fi. we are international citizens outside the home without a stable wi-fi connection and all the bad implications it leads to.

7- Misleading communication - You sent to all the other interns a link where to watch the pictures of the comparable places we would have been living in. Firstly, the pictures did not reflect the real conditions of the accommodation but rather fallacious past brighter than actual conditions. Secondly, every and each of us understood that we would have been provided with wi-fi, laundry and ironing 24/7, kitchen completely functioning, drinkable water and clean place. The fact that each of us misunderstood the real conditions of the accommodation is a piece of clear evidence that you took advantage of subtle and misleading communication.

8- i came here to learn new things and to work with a company with a good conditions, i found that the office is in a very low conditions, 4 chairs, one fan and there is no even a good bathroom, no one told me that i will work in this conditions.

9- i already made a lot of tasks that they asked me to do, but they already asking alot of other overwhelming tasks like I'm a full time jop, and i waste money and time too to make all this tasks done, and I can't afford this anymore.

10- no one in the office doing my job, so i came here as an intern, to learn some skills, so how can i learn anything from this company while there is no one doing the job I supposed to do ?!

11- i paid for a good place to live in, because i found that i have to follow many rules in my host house, I didn't came from my country which is far 4500 km away, to be treating like a child, so i paid to stay in an accommodation have the basic humans conditions, now im sleeping like a refugee on a [censored]ty mattress on the floor ?! It that AIESEC india ?!

Final words I'm really love india and live it's people, and i think because of the other interns and the people of india I'm still here and didn't go home, but really this conditions is ruining our experience so please solve it .

internship with aiesec surat

AIESEC Internationalaiesec chandigarh india

Hello. First of all this people are very unprofessional . Infact, I got accepted in one opportunity starting 15th of june for teaching english in chandigarh than they made it 1st of july for teaching french in kharar. Before that, they gave me the invitation letter with an adress in amritsar far 4 hours from chandigarh. Second none came to welcome me or gave me the adress of the accomodation. A girl from my country that i met by chance in the embassy gave it to me because we found out we re in the same opportunity. When i reached there ( 1 hour far from the city they said about in the opportunity of the portal. When i reached the accomodation . I found 100 lizards in the room on the bed in every corner. Frogs and rats also. Water was black . Like literally black and the electricity goes every 2 minutes and we would stay for 30 minutes in the dark, heat and surrounded by weird animals. The accomodation is situated in the middle of no where. In order to buy one packet of "expired" juice because yes everything is expired . You should walk for 15 minutes minimum. The food is veg and none is allowed to eat nonveg in the dorm but its ok it s nothing comparing to all these issues. I decided to talk to the managers i was very angry . They didnt even reply i said so many things but none gave me any answer . They said you ll get used to it. I mean like seriously? None came even to say anything. I chose to quit that accomodation i slept in the street . Thank god i had my fiance living about 40klm far from there that came for me. They didnt change the accomodation nor anything. Their reaponsible simply quit aiesec so that she doesnt get any tension. I am the only one who spoke but trust me everyone is suffering for 1 year, 6 months 3 months and more more more. We re girls, at least they could have done the minimum. I hate Aiesec Chandigarh. They ve no sense of proffessionality nor humanity nor leadership nor nothing . Big fat ZERO. Please, i really have faith in aiesec international. I want my rights back from them.

Jul 06, 2019

AIESEC International — dishonesty, faulty communication, emotional harassment, unethical and unprofessional behaviour

I got connected to Aiesec maastricht in Feb 2018, then i applied for a position in Aiesec germany. EP manager...

AIESEC InternationalProject issues

I have suffered more than 20 days here in Egypt without any project. Because they said that my project is not possible at that point of time. Also I request him to atleast give some other work so that I don't waste my time doing nothing. The other projects were really bad too and now they are not helping me to file an ECB case. I need to share everything that I have suffered from my day 1 here. I have proofs for everything if needed.