United Parcel Service [UPS]package lost

I mailed a package almost 2 months ago with UPS. When I checked the tracking on this package I noticed the package had not moved in several days so I called UPS for information. I was informed that my package was lost and that they would begin an investigation. I have had to call UPS now on at least 5 occasions regarding this situation and have had 3 investigations open on this and still I have NO resolution. I was assured that a supervisor, Nikki A at [protected], would be calling me to discuss my complaint. After 3 weeks I have yet to hear from this Nikki or anyone else at UPS. I still do not have my package or reimbursement for THEIR loss! This company has the WORST customer service by far of any deliver service I have ever used! I tell everyone to pick another company because UPS does NOT care about it's customers.