Menu

T
Author of the complaint
1:25 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I mailed a package almost 2 months ago with UPS. When I checked the tracking on this package I noticed the package had not moved in several days so I called UPS for information. I was informed that my package was lost and that they would begin an investigation. I have had to call UPS now on at least 5 occasions regarding this situation and have had 3 investigations open on this and still I have NO resolution. I was assured that a supervisor, Nikki A at [protected], would be calling me to discuss my complaint. After 3 weeks I have yet to hear from this Nikki or anyone else at UPS. I still do not have my package or reimbursement for THEIR loss! This company has the WORST customer service by far of any deliver service I have ever used! I tell everyone to pick another company because UPS does NOT care about it's customers.

More UPS complaints & reviews

1 comments
J
Feb 08, 2022 5:42 pm

Don’t EVER buy shipping insurance from UPS store; THEY WILL NOT PAY for a claim, despite them not delivering and shows as much in their system.

Last location of my package was at the UPS distribution center, never moved from there. They had to do a search for two weeks, never found the package, never delivered and refused to pay despite me purchasing shipping insurance. UPS says the insurance is purchased third party at the UPS store and the UPS stores are not owned or operated by UPS. so they are saying UPS stores are NOT really part of UPS despite having a UPS sign on the building.

UPS is a criminal company.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1786 complaints