Having problems with Yanwen?

+86 106 462 1881 (Beijing, Sales)
+86 106 466 9779 (Beijing, Sales)
+86 106 465 6790 (Beijing, Tracking)
+86 213 603 1631 (Shanghai, Sales)
+86 213 603 1637 (Shanghai, Sales)
+86 213 635 9765 (Shanghai, Tracking)
+86 755 8357 6869 (Shenzhen, Sales)
+86 755 8357 6658 (Shenzhen, Sales)
+86 755 6158 6158 (Shenzhen, Tracking)
+86 579 8523 8581 (Yiwu, Sales & Tracking)
+86 203 650 5001 (Guangzhou, Sales)
+86 203 650 5002 (Guangzhou, Sales)
+86 208 633 1015 (Guangzhou, Tracking)
Lantian Rd, Huaqiang North, Futian, Shenzhen
China - Guangdong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yanwen.

Complaints & Reviews

Yanwen1 torch missing

Hi,
I Bought 2 torches of DX.com. for £12.80. Just one torch was in the packaging. I complained numerous times to DX.com. So I've just seen your returns address on the back here. How do I sort this out? I have the packaging here but hard to read some of it.
- Martin King in Wembley.

1 torch missing
1 torch missing

YanwenPackage not delivered

I am waiting for a parcel from China sent with Yanwen logistic Company, the parcel was picked up on August 26, 2020 and the item arrived to destination country Nigeria on September 14 2020. Logistic order number is VR346236624YP see on the Yanwen tracking page that the parcel (id: RH129607038TR reached Nigeria on September 14 2020. Unfortunately until today, September 23rd it has not been delivered to me! I do not understand the reasons. What happened to the package? Where is it? I would like it to be delivered to me or at least to be informed...

Yanwenlost parcel uc965582260yp /uq218213752sg

I have had a parcel in transit for 138 days now. It arrived in Singapore and then it seemed to be stuck in customs somewhere. I have checked Australian Customs and there is no record of the item ever arriving here, so your tracking is incorrect.
      It has obviously been lost, so what will you be doing to replace the article.
      UC965582260YP/UQ218213752SG

YanwenEksa e900 pro gaming headset

I ordered this product on 6th sep 2020 through eska global site and it automatically choose yanwen for transporting the product and since 11th sep 2020 am unable to track the product nor I am able to contact yanwen customer care.
        The last update was on 11th of sep 2020
        Stating it is in MYPENB
        If any higher authority from yanwen is reading this please help me get my headphones.
        Regards
        Akash G

Eksa e900 pro gaming headset

YanwenBomba de ar eléctrica/bateria. REF:ABC97779707

Fui vítima de burla.
          Comprei uma bomba de ar electrica e recebi uma coisa que não tinha nada que ver com a encomenda.

VIGARISTAS

Bomba de ar eléctrica/bateria. REF:ABC97779707

Aug 08, 2020

Yanwen — a9 wifi 1080p full hd night vision wireless ip camera

Paid $91.91 USD to Yokawa Network Limited on July 7, 2020 Your Transaction ID: 40287995UB822180R ...

YanwenTracking updates

Sir, I was ordered a watch from AliExpress, it was shipped but now my courier is stuck, its not updated since 30 july 2020. Its shows that System is under maintenance, sorry for inconvenience caused (Meltrack30). Please update my product status as soon as possible.
            My tracking number is VR335411614YP
            And LP515831581MY. Please update me as soon as possible 🙏

Tracking updates

YanwenI purchase my car stereo from aliexpress

I purchase on 20/ March /2020 .item shipped on same date I didn't get my box my tracking no UF031110363YP I waiting for last 6 months .i try to track not updates Last 6months showing same and I waiting pls update my tracking details.
              Two tracking I'd EQ990404805IN tracking same thing showing

Email [protected]@gmail.com

I purchase my car stereo from aliexpress

Yanwen4 ct diamonique cz ring ud067296642yp

The seller shipped the item but by July 22 I had messaged Amazon and then messaged the seller. Yanwen sent the tracking after one company sent me the first tracking number. End the end I had two separate tracking numbers and later discovered a third one. I tracked the first to destination US post office . The second one said nothing after leaving the China facility and the third, well, it said Australia . I was like what the? So I kept messaging the seller. I got a refund of full purchase price. I ended up reordering again. They said they can't control transport and Amazon said my package is lost in transit only after nearly 2 months . I'm supposed to get it on August 24

• Updated by April Bourne · Jul 31, 2020

My gmail is [protected]@gmail.com please tell me if my package is in USA

YanwenClothes

My package said it was delivered yesterday but I never received it I'm very upset because I have been waiting for a whole month for my clothes I ordered and I spent over 200 with this company it said yanwen delivered my things but I don't have anything I'm tired of waiting for my stuff this is ridiculous and unacceptable

YanwenVR326856782YP

Notification unsuccessful delivery
                    May I know your delivery time?
                    And no one contacting us its been a month since I ordered the item.
                    Please let us know since holiday here until next week..

VR326856782YP

YanwenPackage was reported as delivered and signed in which package was never received.

UF218871207YP tracking number in the system for order placed through dhgates was reported as signed and delivered 6/17/20 to address but package was never recieved. Unable to contact delivery company yanwen for assistance.My mother resides with me and is always at home and available to sign for any packages delivered. I often recieve delivery services for work related parcel and I have never had a problem recieving any of my packages...whether it be work related or personal. Please resolve with items being shipped and pickup from a drop facility or a full refund .Thank you.

YanwenBathing suit nancylady order n7171 tracking ud026535135yp

On May 14th I ordered a bathing suit from Nancylady. The package was being sent via Yanwen whole last update all in Chinese which I don't understand was May 25th. Today is June 30th and there is no update from May 25th. I don't know where the package is and fear that it is lost. Nancylady keeps saying wait even though double the time has passed from their stated shipping time. I am very frustrated. My correct address was noted. I tried calling Yanwen. It won't go through. I email the company I bought from and they are not answering me. I am going in circles. I want my package or my money refunded.

Please advise.

Thank you.

[protected]@gmail.com.

YanwenWhere is my shipment?

Hello,
                          It's been over 2 months since I made my order and I still didn't receive it! I am extremely disappointed and frustrated about this, this is extremely unacceptable and unprofessional! My order number is UC963228765Y, so please update me about my order. The tracking number updates haven't changed since May 8! I hope to hear from you soon

YanwenShipment status

Hello,
                            This is my shipment tracking I'd-VR267263675YP

My order was shipped on 17th June, 2020 after that last update was made for 19 the June 2020, next no any updates yet,
                            The last update was made as "problem in transit of the shipment " on 19th June.

Kindly clarify me why this was happened,
                            Is there any problem with my package like damaged or lost???
                            Or anything else please inform. And solve it immediately and provide me the latest tracking updates.

Shipment status

YanwenDelivering

VR254352598YP My package is in Manila for 9 days and never moved. What happen? I paid extra to make the package faster. I ordered it so I made it express so my wife wife will receive it on her birthday. Now it is 1 week past her birthday. And still the package haven't moved. We are checking every now and then to see any update but it is the same information everytime

Delivering

YanwenPackage Lost

My packages are some where sitting and not moving. Tracking information given to me is very vague and not much help. I was promised by the seller I would get my package in 15 days. I have a total of 6 packages and on 1 updated on 6/11/2020. The update on day it was at the airport . Information has not updated. I'm not sure where my packages are.
                                06/05/2020 the package left the Yanwen.
                                UF228584038YP, UF228584024YP, UF228578182YP, UF238957803YP, UF238956564YP and UF238953262YP
                                Please help locate my packages

RESOLVED

4203495392612927005303010007582389 UF238957803YP UF238956564YP UF238953262YP UF228584038YP UF228584024YP UF228578182YP I’m looking for my packages, there has been in one update on one package., but not the others. The one package say it arrived in USA but no update since 6/11/2020. Seller told me 15 days but it was not the truth. Help me locate my parcels . Are the package in USA or China

YanwenNon delivery - same status for more than 1 month

I have ordered a product through anygymss.com to India and they have courier the consignment through YanWen. As per their tracking, the shipment is in the same status for about a month.

Tracking # LP00178212040057

[protected]:50 Last mile=> Destination country post, number LP00178212040057
                                  [protected]:50 Departed from Yanwen Facility
                                  [protected]:53 Process completed in Yanwen Facility
                                  [protected]:19 Picked up

my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Yanweniphone case ordered from uaritfy end of april 2020

I ordered an iphone impact case from overseas online from Uartify which is based in New York City end of April 2020. I live in New Zealand Its now mid June and I still haven't received my order. My track and trace number is LE116980396CN and its been handed over to the Airline in May. Can you please advise what is going on and why my order still hasn't arrived. This is frustrating its been over 2 months already

iphone case ordered from uaritfy end of april 2020

YanwenNo update package lost

My package has not moved in 6 days . Has not left China no update in real time is only a label
                                      UF228584038YP