Travelgenio

+55 614 042 1065(Brazil) 2 4
+52 155 4162 2959(Mexico) 3 5

Complaints & Reviews

No refund for 3 months!

Airlines cancelled the flights we booked through Travelgenio, on Dec 5th I talked to Travelgenio agent and was told that I would get refund in 1-3 months. It's been 3 months and no refund.
Now I can't get through to Travelgenio on the phone, every time after being put on hold, the call gets disconnected. They do not reply to emails or messages sent through their customer service form online. Ticket #3271995 and #3312945.
Customer service is terrible!

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 05, 2020

Hello Maia. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next 72 hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

Flight Booking

Hi, I made a booking on 03/03/2020 and received a confirmation email but no E-Ticket. Then, I received another email saying my booking has been cancel despite i have already paid for the flight ticket
I called TraveGenio but I can't contact with customers services.
I have sent email and still haven't had a reply. I need my money to be released back to bank immediately or my original ticket confirmed at it's original price.
My email: [protected]@gmail.com
My phone number: +[protected]

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 05, 2020

Hello Cam. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next 72 hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

Name : Minyoung Kim
Email : [protected]@naver.com
Reservation number : LJD2GA
Last number of credit card : 2308
Cancel my reservation as soon as possible
You guys even don't answer the phone

They don't give refunds.

I'm going to cancel the flight because of Corona.
But they have no answer to the refund mail,
There is no action without answering the phone.
I want a refund as soon as possible.
I hope you will expedite the refund process.

The following information is required to cancel my reservation.

Name : JINSOL LEE, JIYEA NOH, JISEON PARK
Reservation code : FMRTW2
Flight date : 2020/3/5
Last number of card : 3142

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 03, 2020

jiseon park, we are glad to know that you appreciated your experience with us. Satisfying our customers is our main goal, so we will review your case and get back to you during next 72 hours. Regards

Flight booking [protected]

Hi, I made a booking on 29/02/2020 and received a confirmation email but no E-Ticket. I then received another email saying my card was declined despite my statement showing the transaction had been successful and they were asking for me to pay again.
I called TraveGenio several times only to be hung up on and left on hold endlessly. When I finally did get to speak to someone I was told they didn't have record of the transaction and to call my bank and further advised that even if they had it i'd have to pay more as the flight price had changed since I booked?!
After calling my bank they have confirmed Travel Genio do have my money and have done since Saturday giving me an authorization code as proof: 037726.
I have sent 4 emails and still haven't had a reply. I need my money to be released back to bank immediately or my original ticket confirmed at it's original price. Very poor experience and I would not recommend using them.

Flight booking [protected]

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 02, 2020

Hello Miss Baron. One of our agents will contact you shortly. Thank you, regards.

You didn't inform us that our flight was cancelled. Don't ignore the request to refund our money.

Hello.
I am Huiju Bae. I and my 2 friends booked the flight from Vladivostok to Sapporo 2 weeks ago(10.02.20). Our reservation code is YQTQEO.
When we arrived at the airport, we just realized that our flight had been cancelled. It was so terrible. Because we have never got a email from your company. we couldn't get refund our hotel at all.
I have sent you email several times, but your company haven't reply that. I want to get back all of my money. I am waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Huiju BAE

PS. My E mail address is [protected]@naver.com

hours.

l sent email many time but l still have not received any response at all

l bought 2 tickets form travelgenio.com in H.K. booking ref is (SLASHO), (F42GQS) for my daughter who is currently studying in the U.K. WONG TSZ LING, due to the coronavirus outbreak, The U.K. government has banned their return to H.K, therefore l would like to cancel my flight and get refunded back.
About a month ago, l sent to e mail to customer service ref is (Ticket#3211293, [protected], 3276411, 3276389)of requiring a refund my tickets.
Yesterday l received to e mail by travelenio.com for schedule change-action required re: contact your company at once if not maybe l lost my flights and the amount paid.
On today l received to e mail by Emirates for important changes to my flight l call the Emirates Airline HK. He said l need contact my travel agent.
However, l still have not received and response at all, therefore l am here again and again and request, please contact me to slove the problem
my phone +44 [protected] e mail: [protected]@yahoo.com.hk
Kind Regards
Keith WONG

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 27, 2020

One of our agents will contact you during next 48 hours. Thank you, regards.

Booking flight

I have booked the flight from China to Australia through Travelgenio.Due to the Australia custom restrictions I need to cancel my tickets. I tried to contact Travelgenio since last Friday, through their website customer service page. I made the cancel request more than three times, but no one has ever replied to my request in one week.And no one answered the phone.there isn't any customer service at all!!!How can I solve my problem?

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. One of our agents will contact you to clarify what happened.

• Updated by 刘婷婷 · Feb 27, 2020

Can anyone help me?still no response from Travelgenio

• Updated by 刘婷婷 · Feb 28, 2020

I have booked the flight from China to Australia through Travelgenio.Due to the Coronavirus Australia restrictions I need to cancel my tickets. I tried to contact Travelgenio since last Friday, through their website customer service page. I made the cancel request more than three times, but no one has ever replied to my request in one week.I tried to email [email protected] and [email protected] still no response.And no one picked up the phone.How can I solve my problem?The flight date is March 1st. I have to cancel it now.Who can help me here?My email address is [email protected] help me now!!!

• Updated by 刘婷婷 · Feb 28, 2020

How can I get assistance

• Updated by 刘婷婷 · Feb 29, 2020

My booking reference is DLDHAR, I need to cancel the ticket due to the Coronavirus.I have checked with Qantas I could cancel it for free. I can cover your transition cost, please help me cancel the flight now.The flight date is March 2nd, I'm in a hurry.Help me please!My email address is [email protected] one picked up the phone.No one replied the email. I tried to contact through the customer service page more than one week, no one reply. I feel desperate.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 02, 2020

travel tickets to Buenos Aires EZE from LHR

I am to travel with little children and travelgenio is not given me the new tickets they said they purchased and pay... the connection was only 15 minutes which it was impossible to be made, now my connection is 55 minutes but does not appear to exist in Virgin Atlantics database... I AM STRESSED OUT and I do not know what to do they do not respond to my requests or emails

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 26, 2020

Hello Allie. Of course we can help you in relation to your booking. Please send us an e-mail to [email protected] indicating what doubts you have and we will reply as soon as possible. Regards.

Refund not provided after saying it was sent!!

I purchased a ticket from Perth to Nairobi using the booking site Travelgenio.
They had to change my dates and unfortunately I was not able to take the new flights. They offered me a full refund but said it would take 3 months!! to process the refund.
Now it's been more than 3 months and they are ignoring all of my emails! I have sent more than 5 in the past month.
90% of the time i call their 24/7 telephone line it hangs up on me after being on hold for 5 minutes!!
the time i do get through to talk to a human being they offer no information and have said they will email me information immediately after our phone call to which i have received nothing!!
I am so completely infuriated by this terrible terrible company and their shoddy customer service! Complete crooks!

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 25, 2020

Hello Tharan. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next 48 hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

Travelgenio's poor customer service.

Unbelivable. i booked the ticket in 28th January. but unfortunately had to cancel it due to corona virus issue.

I submitted the form in February 11th, still haven't got the reply yet. I sent them email personally, i have not received the reply.

i fb them, they read but ignores it. I phoned them, they intentionally hang up the phone.

really? is this the way they treat their customer? please do something about this, travelgenio.

My reservation code : [protected]

i cannot wait anymore.

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 23, 2020

Hello JP Kim. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

Airplane canceled

I have to rush back to Korea today. I made a reservation on the Travelgenio website yesterday afternoon, but I checked the reservation status: cancellation several hours later. I have to return home today, so I rescheduled the same flight from Maitrip to check in. There is no refund yet, so I just checked the site and it seems like ticket issuance is going on, so I am contacting you urgently. In conclusion, two people are booked for four seats. I'd like a quick refund, please.

Airplane canceled

• Updated by 김송이 · Feb 22, 2020

I have to hurry back to Korea today. I made a reservation on the Travelgenio website yesterday afternoon, but I checked the reservation status: cancellation several hours later. I've definitely confirmed that the reservation has been cancelled and I've I had to return home today, so I had to reschedule the same flight on another site and even check in. Because refund is not going on, I checked travelgenio site a little while ago and it seems that cancelled ticket issuance is going on suddenly, so I contact you urgently. I ask for a quick refund.

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us 김송이. One of our agents will contact you within the next few hours.

please cancel my booking!

I booked on Travelgenio, reference is PXG5KJ

My schedule has modified by airline.
And departure date is upcoming 22nd FEB.

I have contacted with customer service about for cancel my booking. But they never confirmed me about cancel!!!

so I got called customer service but they never pick up..

And Travelgenio facebook account has blocked my account!!

Please cancel my booking before flights depart ASAP!!!

I can not wait no more.

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 19, 2020

One of our agents will contact you within the next 48 hours.

fake flights sold and still no refund or response

Travelgenio sold me a ticket from Serbia to London operated by Air Serbia which did not exist. I received an email from cust.[protected]@travelgenio.com on 25th October 2019 to say the airline has approved a refund which I will receive in 30-90 days. I have not received the refund and now no-one is responding to my emails to follow up and when I try and call I'm on hold for ages and then the call is dropped. I am not sure how to get in touch and get my money back! I would just like my refund which was promised.

Booking ref: LWKGKR
Name: Dragan Saric
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 18, 2020

Thank you for your rating. We are going to review your case and will contact you shortly about it. Regards.

flight on cathay pacific

I have been unable to contact Travelgenio or get any reply following my emails and calls.
I have booked a flight from Hong Kong to Singapore which was supposed to depart at 4pm, but one week later, I receive a message from Travelgenio that the flight was changed to another flight number departing 4 hours later. Obviously, the new conditions are not tolerable for me and I would like to request a refund or rearrangement, which is my right. However, it is impossible to get any reply from them. This company is a scam, stay away from them !!!

flight on cathay pacific

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 18, 2020

Hello Alexandre. We are sorry that the airline changed your flight, and we are available to you to find an alternative from among the possibilities the airline offers. Could you please send us an e-mail to [email protected] with the details of your booking so we can review your case? Thank you, regards.

I purchased a ticket but the ticket has been voided

I purchased a RT Ticket Itinerary Apr 2-22 HKG-Gru.
But because of the epidemic in China a lot of countries ban the travelling to China, Hongkong etc. I contacted the Turkish airlines and said the ticket has already been voided. I asked for the refund they told me to deal with the travel agency I already send dozens of email with travelgenio they are not responding how it has been voided, or if I will get a refund, or rebook they are ignoring all my emails and its been weeks now. Please Help

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 18, 2020

Thank you for contacting us Jerelyn. One of our agents will contact you within the next 48 hours.

Date of cancel :20/12/2019
PNR : CSVLNR

De : Customer Services
Envoyé : jeudi 28 novembre 2019 16:16
À : BICGEL Derya
Objet : Atlas Global annonce la suspension de tous ses vols

Cher / Chère DERYA BICGEL,

Nous vous contactons pour vous informer que la compagnie aérienne Atlas Global a suspendu tous ses vols jusqu'au 21 décembre 2019.

Vous pouvez consulter le communiqué de presse sur le lien suivant : https://www.atlasglb.com/

Selon les informations du communiqué officiel, la compagnie aérienne annoncera le 16 décembre à travers son site internet les procédures à suivre pour les changements involontaires ou les remboursements.

Pour plus d'informations à ce sujet, s'il vous plaît, contactez [protected]@atlasglb.com en indiquant le numéro de votre réservation et les informations de votre vol.

Nous regrettons le désagrément, indépendant de notre volonté, que ce fait peut causer.

Cordialement,
Travelgenio.com
Customer Services
Spain, Spain,

And after this mail on 20 of Dec, our flight was cancelled by Travelgenio .

Please do the necessary to Travelgenio make this refund as promisse to us.

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Derya BICGEL

itinerary changed by agency

I booked on Travelgenio, and itinerary was from Paris to Athens. I checked several times with my friend and it was clearly from Paris to Athens. However, when I received confirmed itinerary by email, it is changed from Athens to Paris!!! I called customer service but they never pick up.. It seems like this is ghost company. I also sent email but no reply.
my booking reference is ZJTYTC. Please change my itinerary back asap.

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 17, 2020

Thank you for contacting us. One of our agents will contact you within the next 72 hours.

I want to cancel my flight

Hello, my name is doyeon

I bought a ticket in Travelgenio through Skyscanner, but there was a problem. I tried to pay, but it didn't work. That's why I bought another ticket, which has the same flight schedule in your site.

However, later I found out that Travelgenio unexpectedly re-ordered my first trial and my first ticket was paid.

This is totally Travelgenio's fault.

I already bought another ticket in your website with the same flight schedule.
I'm a student and cannot afford to pay for two tickets, which is also unnecessary.

I expect cancellation of first ticket from you without any cancellation commission.

I want to cancel and get the refund for the following ticket.

Travelgenio reservation code is OEHXQE
ticket numbers are 081-[protected]

doyeon

I want to cancel my flight

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 16, 2020

Hello Doyeon. One of our agents will contact you shortly. Thank you, regards.

contact and flight cancellation

Reservation number: JPZJHN
TICKET(China Southern, CZ): [protected] - KIM DONGSIK
Request Full Refund.

Why there is no answer about mail, facebook message, website form.
Plz give me answer about below.

I booked flight to the USA from Japan via China( 瀋陽, CN (Shenyang)) 3 months ago.
And in Shenyang, there is no transfer passageway, so I must enter to china.
I want to go the USA so much, but the USA government declare that all of foreign passenger from China will be ban to enter, because of Novel Corona Virus.
So, other travel agency and hotel gave me full refund.

Could you please kindly help me to cancel my travel and full refund to me?

• Travelgenio's response · Feb 16, 2020

Hello Kim. One of our agents will contact you shortly. Thank you, regards.