Travelgenio

+54 115 984 2113(Argentina) 2 6
+55 614 042 1065(Brazil) 2 4
+52 155 4162 2959(Mexico) 3 5

Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] redirect flight to leave from vancouver instead of gold coast

This company needs to tell its employees to actually ANSWER customer service calls. I've been calling back over and over to make changes to my flight. I get put on hold. Told a service agent will talk to me shortly. Then they hang up as soon as it goes through. What kind of messed up scam business is this?? Why are these people getting paid for customer service when they wont even pick up the call and do their job? Figure it out. This company should be shut down for fraudulency. If I'm unable to get a home of someone to change my flights I'm talking to a lawyer and taking this to court. It's one thing to miss a flight. Its another thing to get completely ignored when trying to make adjustments.

[Resolved] flight refund

Jetairways have cancelled flights from Indonesia to the UK. Travelgenio said I would be entitled to a refund.

Travel Genio tell me I need to go directly to airline for refund, Airline says I need to go to Travelagent to get refund (it actually states this on the airlines website, which I have screenshotted numerous occasions to travelgenio). I keep being sent back and forth. All I want is a refund.

Keep getting useless responses by email telling me to go to the airline everytime, and then I reply stating airline told me I need to go to travelgenio. Its getting ridiculous, its like travelgenio cannot understand simple english and copy and paste the same reply to me each time!

Please dont tell me I will get an emailled response cause itll be the same old lies again!

I have asked for this to be escalated to a complaint and to speak with the manager...again...ignored and told to go directly to the airline.

Rest assured I will continue to write bad reviews and complaints about this useless company all over the internet until I get my refund.

[Resolved] your website

I booked a flight in North America from your website. The last quoted price was $683. The next click took me to payments and the price was $732.33. I went back and checked what the increase was for, and found nothing. The page said there was no credit card fee. I rang your NZ number and spoke to someone in India. She said the price was lower only if you used a Visa debit or MasterCard. This information appears nowhere during the booking process. The customer service lady said it was found behind a link for more information. If this is true explanation this is ridiculous. Such important information should be part of the main booking pages, not in some link. I have a MasterCard so I would have used that instead of the Visa credit card. Please fix your website to make it clear, and refund the $50NZ that I have been overcharged. My credit card number is [protected] under name NA SIMMONS.
The booking reference is IDHL5O.
Yours sincerely
Nicholas Simmons

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] flight ref (travelgenio xenhjl)

I booked a Jet Airways flight via TravelGenio on 26/02/2019 departing Bangkok on 30th May to Heathrow.
Jet Airways have since suspended operations and TravelGenio said they would contact me when they knew more about my flight.
The fact is, my flight has been cancelled!!
There really is nothing more to know.
I'm annoyed at the fact that TravelGenio have given me no advice about appropriate steps to be taken, nor have they offered any alternative.
I would be quite willing to accept alternative travel arrangements, rather than a refund, providing layover times are acceptable. My return journey to the U.K. is in a few weeks, so I would like this to be settled as soon as possible, rather than be left high and dry in Bangkok

Many thanks for your considerations.
David Battison

travelgenio - not refunding the cancelled jet airways flight tickets

I have been contacting Travelgenio regarding the refund of my Jet airways cancelled flight (booking code TNCC42 and TWE7VN) from Dublin to New Delhi. The staff is extremely rude and unhelpful particularly Fedricca (if that's her name). They asked me to contact Jet Airways and Jet airways has already processed the refund according to the mail attached and travelgenio is obliged to pay the full return.
This is causing so much inconvenience and frustration. Quick resolution is needed.

travelgenio - not refunding the cancelled jet airways flight tickets

travelgenio not refunding cancelled flights

Booking number : RXTW9I, e-ticket number: [protected].
Jet airways cancelled my flight and since then, I have raised two tickets (2448304, 2424746) with the travelgenio team requesting for a refund. in both cases, the team has said that I should contact the airline (Jet airways). I also contacted Jet airways and they communicated that I should contact the travel portal to process the refund. I also called the Travelgenio team today on 05-May-2019 and they say they do not speak English.

This is the response I receive for my ticket from Travelgenio:
Dear Mr. / Mrs.

We inform you that as reported by the airline, they have temporarily ceased operations of their flights until further notice.

We attach the link to the airline's statement. https://www.jetairways.com/information/important-update.html

We are working to have more information and as soon as we have it we will let you know.

We thank you in advance for the attention and patience provided.

Best Regards

Isabel

​Customer Service Representative
Involuntary Change Department

Here is the response I received from Jet airways:
Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the flight cancellation.

With regards to your email, please note cancellation or refund have to be processed through the source through where the ticket is booked.

We have updated necessary remarks for your agent to honour a full refund. Also please note this mail can be considered as a waiver authority and request you to kindly get in touch with your travel portal team or your travel agent for the refund.

Yours Sincerely,

Jet Airways Team

not refunding canceled jet airways flight tickets

I have been trying to get my refund from travelgenio for my jet airways cancelled flight tickets (booking code 5JVH2I and 71CKKG). Jet airways mentioned in the email that they...

travelgenio is not refunding for cancelled jet airways flight.

We had booked tickets from TravelGenio website for Jet Airways (Booking Ref Code [protected]). Jet Airways cancelled all the flights and sent email to contact Travel Agent TravelGenio for refund.

Despite of sending several email and filling online form, there is no response.

I called TravelGenio today (01-May-2019) and lady told me that Jet Airways has not refunded any money for cancelled flight, which is not believable as Jet Airways had sent email for cancellation my booking reference number and mentioned that they have instructed Travel Agency to get refund. Refund will be processed in 7-10 days.

It seems TreavelGenio is holding refund that it has received from Jet Airways and not transferring to customer.

flight cancellation

Due to the recent terror attacks in Sri Lanka and subsequent declaration from the UK government that all unnecessary travel to the country should be avoided, my partner and I have requested a cancellation and refund. The flight in question is an Air India service, flight number AI 281 Delhi - Colombo 17/05/19. We have requested this refund 3 separate times via customer services, and each time have received a generic response, which we replied to with details as instructed, but then received no cancellation confirmation on any of the 3 occasions. We paid for the Cancellation Plus service and therefore should receive 85% refund (although under the circumstances we believe we should receive 100%). I am happy to provide passenger details and booking reference to cancel this flight, but I am sick of automated responses and no confirmation. If this isn't resolved soon I will be taking this further.

[Resolved] flight booking refunds

Ref. Booking no. : [protected] / XZLF9E

We have booked a flight from Mumbai to Paris in 2018 for travel date 22-09-2019.
Flight booked was Jet Airways. Since Jet Airways has been shut down in April 2019, we ask for refund of booking.
We have contacted Jet Airways, and they have shared the refund procedures to all travel agents including Travelgenio. Request you to please credit the refund to my account on above mentioned Booking details. Looking forward for cooperation from your side.

Mahek Shah

flight booking refunds

[Resolved] flight canceled by jet airways

We booked tickets from Amsterdam to Toronto at Travelgenio for 18 July. The flight would be executed by jet airways. Recently we have read the public information from jet airways about cancellation of all international flights, but Travelgenio did not informed us about this. Neither about the information about refunding. Please provide us accurate information about the situation.

• Resolution Statement

no care for wellbeing of customers safety

I have a flight booked to Sri Lanka booked in a few weeks time. First of all the amount charged to my account was significantly more than te price at payment, whoch itself is totally unacceptable. Heres where it gets worse. After the terrorist attacks in sri lanka the foreign office has told all foreigners it is too unsafe to travel, yet I have been told that I will not be refunded and I cannot change my destination, due to the airlines policy. I have called the airline and they have informed me they are refunding everyone. So travelginio is refusing to refund me, or change my flight beacause they dont want their commisioon lost. At this time this is absolutely disgusting, I honestly cant believe what they are saying. I have called them a number of times to discuss this matter, but every time after holding for more than 5 minutes on an extortionate charge call they take me off hold and hang up the phone without saying a word. This company is a scam. Do not trust them, do not use them! I am at a loss for words. Travelginio you should be ashamed of yourselves.

[Resolved] I can't get my invoice for my flight

I took the booking from travelgenio of my flights during December 2018, and then I called them to ask for an invoice. It took me around 20 minutes before I could get my call answered. Then the lady from travelgenio on the phone said she would send the invoice to me by email. But it never arrived!
I have again asked for the invoice by writing to [protected]@travelgenio.com, but never got any reply.
I have asked for my invoice through the travelgenio website, and still no answers!!!

How can I get my flight invoice? I need it for my working unit to reimburse me, urgently! It is going to be the deadline...

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] jet airways cancelled flights

Hello,

I am due to be flying from Denpasar airport to London Heathrow via Singapore and Mumbai on Monday the 29th of April with Jet airways.
Booking reference: FXQ3MA
Name: Sara Victoria KNOTT
Having booked through travelgenio since hearing the news of jet airways flight cancellations I have been trying to contact both travelgenio and jet regarding my flight.
I have had no communication from you regarding my flights and when trying to call we've tried every single number we could find but after answering numerous questions and being on hold for about 20 minutes we are disconnected.
The service has been appalling as I now have no idea where I stand with my flights, if I should be looking for a refund and booking a new one or waiting on news from you?
Any clarification would be massively appropriated so I can ensure I get to London on the 30th.
Please reply to this email or call
+[protected] as soon as possible.

Sara Knott

[Resolved] refund

Respected,
Due to changing of flight timings by the airlines, I had a word with airlines and travels genio customer service. I had cancelled my flight, want to know when will I get my refund as per customer service staff told me I would get 100% amount back. Kindly help. It's been more than a month since I am trying to get my refund back. Otherwise I have to see the other way round to get my money back.
Flight no. [protected]
AIRLINES BOOKING REF : EYDTHG
Travel agent booking reference is EYDSHU
Name - vishnu cheruparambil
Phone +[protected]

refund

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] refund for cancelled flights

Customer care is not helping anymore. I have my flights cancelled. I contacted airlines and they told me to contact the agency I booked through. Airlines told that refund is done to agency. I would expect agency to deal with airlines to get an alternative flight for the customer. I have my flight in future and due to airlines issues I got an information about the cancelled flights well before. Now it's travelgenio who should interact with airlines and book Alternative flights if not return double the price according to European cancelled flight policies.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] flights booked for three people which we were not able to use as incorrectly processed and travelgenio refusing to refund us

I booked flights on 18 June 2019 for travel for three people Lux-Amsterdam-Mauritius return. Unable to check-in online. Got to airport and denied boarding (put on stand-by as though as reservation existed it had not been processed properly and our seats not reserved). Missed our connecting flight. KLM put us on new flights from Paris nevertheless but same thing happened on way back and this time airline refused to help. They checked on Amadeus and our reservation had actually been voided on 19 June 2019. Travelgenio refuses to acknowledge this. I was travelling alone with 3 and 6 year old daughters, had to pay 2500 for new flights home, 800 euro in phone bill, and 3 days's extra accommodation, car rental and expenses, plus cost of travelling to and from Paris. I am currently about 4, 000 euro out of pocket.

[Resolved] flight booking reservation number c7p37q

I booked a flight Brisbane to BCN for 23 April 2019, on July 18 2018. Yesterday, April 20, 2019, I discovered that the first leg of this flight had been cancelled by travelgenio, according to the flight operator, Singapore airlines- my booking, reference number NLFC7Y was showing reserved instead of confirmed on their website. All other legs were showing confirmed. Concerned about the status of my flight booking, I rang travelgenio, numerous times and each time I was put on hold and then had my call cut. eventually I gave up and rang Singapore airlines and they told me that the agent had cancelled the flight. If I wanted to meet my connecting flight in Singapore I would need to buy a new ticket- which I did- reservation number TRO3D8, which cost me 890 AUD. I was told this was the only way to guarantee that i would get on the flight, given that I had not been able to contact travelgenio by phone.
When I look at the ticket issued to me by travelgenio, it clearly shows this first leg of my journey, BNE to SIN as being confirmed. I have had no contact from the company to tell me there was a problem with the booking. I am fortunate to have discovered this problem before I got to the airport on Tuesday, otherwise I might have been stranded at the airport with no way of making my connecting flights.
It is only by spending another 890 AUD of my own money that I was able to avert a disaster for my travel plans.
I consider that travelgenio now needs to reimburse me for the money I have to spend to resolve the problem that they have caused.

change of name urgent

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am appealing to you to obtain IMMEDIATE action to correct the name of the bearer of an Airline Ticket!

A couple of months ago, my sister-in-law Christina Christe-Bertschi bought an airline tichet to fly from Zurich [Switzerland] to Chicago O'Hare [USA] on April 29, 2019.
The Booking number is: LX / QOHOOE.
The E-Ticket was issued with her name but it did not match the name as shown on her passport. Over the last couple months, we have requested to Travelgenio in Germany, Ph. +(1)49 69.96.759.148 to correct the name from Christina Christ to Christina Christe-Bertschi. This operaration should not take more than 5 min to do! Either the Travegenio employees are unwilling or incompetent to take care of the change? Christina made three (3) trips to Zurich to meet with Swissair. Swissair confirmed that they had not received a request by Travelgenio to make a change and without it, she would not be able to board the plane next weekend!
On each of the five calls we made to Travelgenio, the answering employee stated that they were waiting for Swissair and get an answer within a month prior to departure.
I also wrote an email to Travelgenio (Spain) a month ago with a guaranteed answer withing 48 hrs, but to this date I never received it!

If Christina is forced to purchase a new ticket to be able to travel next weekend, a full refund will be requested to Travelgenio, added to any added cost difference and compensation costs for our troubles!
I kindly urge you to contact Travelgenio in Germany and request an immediate action! Christina needs her correct ticket no later than Wednesday April 24th!

Raymond G. Christe
364 Sunset Drive
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
C.: [protected]
[protected]@msn.com

P.S. Christina informs me that her travel date has been changed to 4/28/19. Name on the ticket still wrong!
P.S.2 I try to contact Travelgenio three times in Germany this morning but NO ANSWER!

[Resolved] refund request

I have cancelled my trip to colombo srilanka under the booking reference of LMJTBQ and ticket number [protected] from 15 days and till now didnt get the refund though i have purchased the cancellation protection plus
I tried to contact travelgenio and sent alot of emails for refund but without any response.
I would like to know when i could get my refund back

[Resolved] flight booking cancelled

I booked my flight tickets with Travelgenio in Qantas airline. And I am about to fly in 3 days, and received email that they have cancelled my flight.
I contacted Airline and they told me agent can only assist and you guys are not even attending calls. It goes on for estimated wait time of 15-20 mins per call and then phone gets disconnected.
This is really not done.
Please provide me alternate options immediately.
My reservation code: 8WTV68

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] refunding my cancelled booking

I am a Palestinian and I booked to travel to London, after I received the details of the flight I noticed in the return we have to change airport from Milan to Rome and I don't have a visa to do that so I cancelled my booking and till now I didn't receive the amount of money. at the same time my colleague received his money. Moreover, I sent them more than 10 emails and they didn't answer me although I recieved a confirmation for the booking cancelled.

P.S: the booking was issued on 27/3/2019 the booking reference is 8M14C2
and the cancellation was on 28/3/2019

[Resolved] refund process

DUPLICATE BOOKING- REFUSED REFUND

Travelgenio 4G6PZM.
Qantas: R26U5K

I had gone through Travelgenio ONLINE to book a flight from Brisbane to Rockhampton- this was a Qantas flight.
-27th of march

When processing the payment section online, it had failed and had not gone through.

I than went through Qantas only directly and booked the flight through them.
Qantas had advised me that they could see the booking was cancelled and no ticket had been issued, and that not to worry, payment had not gone through and I did not have duplicate bookings, so i thought great i will keep my existing booking R26U5K with Qantas
-Transcript obtained.

2 days later Travelgenio debited the amount from my account.
-29th of march

Therefore, I had 2 duplicate bookings on the same flight under the same name at the same time and date;
Travelgenio: 4G6PZM.
Qantas : R26U5K

I than had contacted Qantas and requested a refund as it should have automatically cancelled out one of them.

They had advised that Travelgenio would need to contact Qantas (trades department) and request the refund.

Travelgenio had then returned to me twice refusing refund and advised refund would not be given.
Even though they have not issued me with a seat nor ticket.

I contacted Qantas and they advised me that a refund should not have been refused by Qantas and to request for proof from the agency.

I have found this whole process, with the two companies, stressful and very disappointing, is a poor reflection on company's policies taking advantage of consumers

the only solution given to me from Travelgenio was to have credit for another flight but i would need to pay for fees up to $150 + The flight itself to change etc.,
which i find ridiculous as a flight cost me $214 but i would need to pay additional fees that would than end up costing more to use the credit than me purchasing a new flight without using the credit.

No one could give me any information around taking this further and finding a better solution.

All I would like is a refund for the amount that I had paid.

[Resolved] flight tickets

My flight from Pune - Abu Dhabi- Athens booked on jet airways through Travelgenio with booking reference DLOHGE was cancelled by the airline and I am awaiting a refund for the same from travelgenio. I am unable to get in touch with their customer care despite repeated attempts. Anyone looking to book through this website be assured of very poor (NO) customer service.

[Resolved] refund money

Good day.

I booked my flight details to your travel agency but due to credit card payment issue I cancelled the my itinerary.

My enquiry is when can I expect the refund of my ticket online payment.

Kindly note that my booking is HN48G6

You can email me at [protected]@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear your feedback the soonest possible

fixing the passenger detail

I have submitted a numbers of Customer service contact on the web site. And there is no further action after my reply to your follow up email.

The reference no is 7K5902

the Wrong name is :
Kui Hcuen, LO

and the correct name is
Kui Chuen, LO

all the passport no and detail is no change. i confirmed the extra fee is needed mentioned on the site.

[Resolved] plane ticket

I wanted to buy a plane ticket . I gave all my bank card information in order to buy the ticket. They send me an email and asked ri wait the second mail for my ticket. They used my card and took 162 tl. They gave me a reservation number as VPP6RR. I have been vaiting for my ticket for 3 days. There isn' t any information abour my tickets. I wrote to customer service but there is no answer.

[Resolved] flight canceled by jet airways

Intially I booked a ticket on february 2nd for april 2nd dubai to hyderabad via bombay transit roundtrip and later I got a mail from travel genio that flight timings were changed hence I have called to jet airways for confirmation and then they send me a mail with new itinery. Everything was fine. And then feb 20 I got a mail stating that which is shown in the attachment picture, I should fly on april 2nd but I dont have no flight ticket becauce of cancelled flight, please do the neccessary procedure asap I have very less time for me.. Please do the refund asap...
Thank you in advance lakshmi nagendra pilli [protected]

flight canceled by jet airways
flight canceled by jet airways

invalid ticket and reservation numbers

i did buy get tickets from your travel agent (travelgenio) from 24 to odessa istanbul - 24 may, istanbul odessa via internet in my debit card. I made a reservation and then I was informed that it was canceled. I can't confirm the ticket in any way. I sent an e-mail to the agent insisted, they send the same reservation codes and said check in 24 hours prior to the flight, but I cannot confirm the ticket I bought at the (atlasglobal) airlines. (Travelgenio) I requested a refund from the site, but no reply. I'm expecting you to help me with this kind of situation for the first time

invalid ticket and reservation numbers

refund of a ticket not received and no response of travelgenio

Unfortunately, in January I had a bad skiing accident and was not able to travel.
That's why on 13th of January I initiated the refund process (contact #2207436) and had some conversations with [protected]@corp.travelgenio.com
First of all they told me the ticket is not refundable, so in a second step I directly contacted the airline Avianca. They told me in a case of an accident the ticket is refundable and opened the case number "****". Finally, on 27th of February they realized the refund of 714 € to the credit card of Travelgenio. Now the problem is that this money needs to be send by Travelgenio to my credit card. Unfortunately, [protected]@corp.travelgenio.com is not responding to my emails anymore. I sent them emails on 13th, 18th and 19th of February and also in March 07th and 8th. All emails without any response.
Additionally I contacted Travelgenio hotline several times but they were not able to help me. They just told me they are going to forward my request to another department.
Next step was opening a Ticket #2345510 at cust.[protected]@travelgenio.com. Also no response.
My booking number is KLCUNG

refund of cancelled flight not received

I booked a flight with Travelgenio from Sihanoukvile (KOS) to Phnom Penh (PNH) travelling 04/02/2019.

I made a card payment at the time of booking of 139.05 GBP for this flight.

On 11/01/2019, Travelgenio informed me of a schedule change.

On 23/01/2019, Travelgenio told me the airline had cancelled the flight.

On 25/01/2019 I requested a refund for this flight.

On 25/01/2019 Travelgenio confirmed receipt of my refund request for this cancelled flight.

I have received no refund.

I have now sent 3 emails regarding my request, none of which have been answered.

This totally unacceptable.

I still await my refund.

-------------------------------
emails confirming this cancellation and refund request
Dear Mr. / Ms. ROGERS

Thank you for contacting Travelgenio/Travel2Be.

Following your request, we have managed the refund request to the airline. Once the airline authorizes the refund, the amount will be reimbursed to the original payment method. In some cases the refund will be made directly by the airline. The time of the refund will depend on the liquidation period of the card and this can sometimes delay the refund.

Kind regards,

José Nélio
Customer Service Representative
Travelgenio.com & Travel2Be.com

El Vie Ene 25 04:27:17 2019, [protected]@yahoo.com escribió:
> Hello
> Yes I want a refund.
> Please process this as soon as possible and confirm to me the refund
> had been made to my bank.
> Thank you.
> Judy Rogers
> To: [protected]@yahoo.com Subject: [Travelgenio.com - Contact
> #2205332] Re: SCHEDULE CHANGE
> Dear Mr./Ms. ROGERS
> Thank you for contacting Travelgenio/ Travel2Be.
> In reply to your request, we would like to inform you that the airline
> cancel the flight, We regret to inform you that we have no
> alternative, other than the refund request, please confirm if you
> want us to request a refund
> Waiting for your instructions.
> Kind regards,
> --
> José Nélio
> Customer Service Representative
> Travelgenio.com & Travel2Be.com
> El Sáb Ene 12 04:36:28 2019, [protected]@yahoo.com escribió:
> > Hello
> > I have received the email about a schedule change to my flight.
> > When I enter my details I am told the flight is to Madrid on 30
> > September 2019.
> > This is wrong, my flight is from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh on 4
> > February 2019.
> > Can you advise what is going on here?
> > My travelgenio reference is 88513415My airline reference is AXCCV4My
> > flight is BD116 from KOS to PNHMy flight booking is in the name of
> > Rogers and Bates.
> > Please let me know what my flight schedule change is OR if this is a
> > mistake.
> > Judy Rogers
> > Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 - powered by Three
> > -------- Original message --------From: "Travelgenio.com"
> > Date: 11/01/2019 18:11 (GMT+07:00) To:
> > [protected]@YAHOO.COM Subject: SCHEDULE CHANGE
> > ***********************************************************
> >
> > The airline which you have booked your flight(s) with
> > has made changes to flight times and/or flight numbers.
> >
> > Please double-check that the new timetables are suitable for you.
> > Many thanks
> > ************************************************************
> > YOUR ITINERARY/ITINERARIO DETALLADO/VOTRE ITINERAIRE/IHRE
> > REISEROUTE/SEU ITINERARIO/DETTAGLI
> >
> ITINERARIO:https://www.viewtrip.com/?rloc=AXCCV4&lastname=ROGERS&action=ITIN&lang=EN

[Resolved] change itinerary rngnz0

Hello,
I am so angry, you just changed the itinerary of my flight which is tomorrow. My flight was supposed to arrive at 5.55 pm in Paris and now it will arrive at 7 pm so I will miss my train to go to Nantes, which was 130€.
How can you send us an email the day before of departure, changing the itinerary, although it is holi today and nobody works in India so I cannot call you.
I will call you, but you will give me back my itinerary of before, please, or you will have to pay for my train ticket I guess.
Thanks

I bought ticket from odessa to istanbul April 21
while I complete my ticket from travelgenio web page, it did not send 3D security number and wait almost 10 minute to complete but Travelgenio web page did not said ''you completed'' and travelgenio page didn't send me any e-mail during to one hour. Therefore I bought same ticket from other web page(ucuzabilet.com) and it's done clear. Travelgenio send me e-mail for ticket After that I called Airlines Company (Atlas Global) said to me same time and same person impossible to have reservation I asked for search their(travelgenio) ticket number from the airlines company and they said to me this is ''no such number'' and I called spain Travelgenio office told me okey we can cancel but you have to pay 30 euro for service. I suddenly called to solve the problem but they already bloked my ticket price on my bank acoount I realize that. it's like 2 time paid for ticket. one of them is real it's clear, otherone(travelgenio) took me fake number ticket.

I send E-mail Skyscanner and I wrote all sıtuation they said we will work on this problem

After that they canceled my ticket and I lost 30 euro for a unreal ticket, it's a dramatic - funny story I know.

GIVE ME BACK ALL OF MY MONEY

[Resolved] ticket refund

I bought a ticket for my 74 year old father, Due to his health he is unable to travel from Karachi to Accra due to this reason I would like to refund this ticket, I call air line to find out if this ticket is refundable or not Airline(kenya Airways) confirmed Booking refrence : U8ZLJT can be refundable with a fee of 132 euros or US$150, I am wiliing to pay all the feeses but I get a reply from Travel Genio customer service agent CLAUDIA
"Dear Mr./Ms. Khan,

Thank you for contacting Travelgenio.

In reply to your request, we are sorry to inform you that based on the airline's fare rules your ticket is nonrefundable.

Kind regards,

Claudia
Customer Service Representative

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] delay in refunding payment

I booked flights to Mexico on November 17th 2018. Reservation number WLGBFY in the name of Joanne Taylor.
December 21st 2018 Travelgenio contacted me saying there had been a change in flight schedule. The new schedule meant that we would miss a flight connection by 4 hours.
I was offered the option to cancel and have a full refund. I agreed to cancel and receive a full refund.
The advisor told me that as the airline had changed the flight, my refund would usually be processed within 10 days.
I cannot get a response from Travelgenio. I have called them many times and also emailed them. They don't respond.

[Resolved] airline ticket

Hello,
Two days ago, I bought a round trip ticket for 1030 EUR and I was charged 4720 SAR Saudi Reyals on my credit card. The exchane rate was too costly for me as Travelgenio did not inform me of the exchange rate. The difference in normal exchange is about EUR 85. I requested that Travelgenio charge the amount in EUR but they refused. I think that I was mistreated and cheated by Travelgenio.

Nabil Rousan

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] a fraud company, booked no existing flight. transfer flight was changed with a transfer time -5minutes, not able to reach, several email no response

I had booked the ticket from Travelgenio with the booking number: KQ2XXM
It is the outgoing and return flight from Munich to Beijing. But because of the weather reason my outgoing flight at 03. Feb was cancelled and the airline arranged me another outgoing flight at 04. Feb.
the 2nd bookingreference is: R4DQR5, but with this new travel document, my return flight from Beijing to Munich is also changed with a transfer time of -5 minutes, the departure time in Amsterdam was originally should be 20Feb 17:45! there is no info from Travelgenio and I trying to call travelgenio but got no solution. they (at least 2 telephone operators) committed to give me feed back but nothing received.

the KLM check in staff can not change it, and they say there is no flight at 17:45, I still need to go through Travel genio.
now, I my return flight and schedule was totally a miss und unclear, if I want to take the suitable flight, the airlines even ask me to pay for the flight as "I want to change this -5 minutes transfer time flight" I am still trying to find a method how to go back urgently!

I also send these days several emails to customer. [protected]@travelgenio.com but no response till now!!!

I have seen there is not only me have this trouble to contact with this travel agency. and I really double this company book us the no existing ticket with a cheep price and then just left it to airlines or customer alone to change it, if my return flight trouble is still not solved, I have reserved everything and the evidence, I have prepared to ask for the help of the law and my right as a consumer to get my lost and compensation. and joint with other customers contact other flight searching engin company to put this company in the blacklist.

[Resolved] refund

I bought tickets to Japan last January 9, 2019 and had to cancel due to personal reasons and I wanted to get a refund for my ticket. I have already emailed them and have been trying to contact them for a refund but I have not received any reply and I cannot get through their customer service. The calls get ended spontaneously and I have not received any updates as well through email.

[Resolved] no refund since 3 months

Hi

I cancelled my booking on travelgenio (X4WC3I) in 1st week of November 2018 and it has been almost 3 months and I am still waiting for the refund. I tried calling your office multiple times but no one gave me a satisfactory answer.

Your team first told me that i will get the money back in 2-4 weeks and then they told me that i will get the money back in 1-2 months and now they are saying that I will get the money back when airlines give us the money back. I asked for a deadline on that because I have to return this money to someone but I did not get any.

Honestly I am very frustrated. Can someone tell me when will I get my money back?

Adil Shaikh

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] unethical behavior / lack of support in an emergency situation

I have booked a ticket from Dublin to Sao Paulo trough Sky scanner which has directed me to Travelgenio.
I would travel to Aer Lingus from Dublin to Madrid and then with Iberia from Madrid to Rio and then Latam from Rio to Sao Paulo.
The first flight got over an hour delayed due to weather conditions which was fine. I thought when I arrived in Madrid I would have someone to look after me and put me into another flight, as this was a connection. However when I got into the Iberia customer desk they told me I had to contact my travel agency as they couldn't have sold me a ticket with only one hour connection in Madrid, as such a connection would take 2.5 hours. I contacted Travelgenio, which took me very long to manage to get someone answering my call. The person who ive spoken with told me it was Iberia's fault since they should have had this option available on their website, the person wich whom I was on the phone with told me to pass on my own mobile to the person I was speaking with in Iberia, and obliviously she refused to chat to him on my mobile, what makes sense, as he would have to go trough the right channel, not doing it using my own mobile. The travelgenio customer service agent told me he woul
d look into it and call me later. I told him I was in the airport and had no time to wait. however he guaranteed he would call me back, which he didnt. After 4 hours waiting, not knowing what to do since a new ticjet would cost me €950 euro, and besides it my lugged got lost. I then went to travelgenio website and sent an email, after 1 hour I got a call, expecting to be a return call from that call made 4 hours earlier, but it was not, the person told me I was speaking with the wrong department and they were going to start look into my case from that moment on. Is this my fault, that the call hasn't been transferred to the right department? And this is justify my 4 hours waiting? he also told me he would return my call and never did! And I emphasized I was in the airport for over 5 hours at that stage. But nobody cared, either Travelgenio nor Iberia. The current legislation hasn't been applied, since I meant to receive assistance after 3 hours waiting, as well as food an
d a place to stay whilst the issue wasn't addressed, which didn't happened. I've tried to contact Travelgenio over the phone, but no success, at this stage I was in the airport for 10 hours, when finally they found my luggage. The person from Iberia offered me to pay for a stand by ticket, which I paid €180 euro, as it would be an option to not pay €950 for a full ticket, and also the next available flight if I would have bought in full would be the next day at 23:45. So I paid for it and waited for the flight witch was also at 23:45, which means I was at the airport from 12pm to 23:45 with no assistance. I finally did departure but now I really want Travelgenio to take responsibility for my financial losses and stress caused by their lack of support.