Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelgenioFull refund the ticket fee

Because of the COVID-19 virus, I really want to Full refund the reserved airline ticket.
When I reserve the ticket, I signed up the Cancellation Insurance. So it is reasonable that Full refund.
And I wonder when can I get back my money from your company.
Please as soon as possible to Full refund the ticket fee.
Last I wrote detail infromations below.

1. Reservation number

- YOUN SUJIN
KIM SIHEON
SHIN HYEJUNG

• Travelgenio's response · May 31, 2020

Thank you Youn sujin for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioRefund due to coronavirus

I need to know when will have my refund. It takes almost 3 months already. I sent you email but no response. Please reply my email and refund immediately.
    I request to cancel my booking in March and got the answer that i will have refund, but still haven't receive it yet.
    My booking no. MWV0NV

Travelgenio[cancel request] airplane schedule (10/11~10/12)

I got reply from Travelgenio that they will solve my problem as i posted on below.
      But Travelgenio isn't still handling my problem.

My Booking ID: [protected].

I hope Travelgenio can give refund for my flight ticket.

[cancel request] airplane schedule (10/11~10/12)

TravelgenioWhy don't you give me my money? Give me a refund

I have been requested my refund for more than 3months and still havent got any refunds or reponds from you guys at all. If you dont give my money back and dont repond on my email again. I will start to leave my review about your compnay on the main travel review website which is very world wide known. (tripadvisor/complaints board/trustpilot) also I will do regal action with my credit card towards travel2be. Get my money back right now!!! Travel2be reservation number: [protected] reservation code: 186gz8 ticket number: [protected], [protected] payment method: visa/master debit/credit 2950 (usd$978.89)

• Travelgenio's response · May 31, 2020

Thank you for your comment Vicky. We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioI'd like to get a refund.

I am going to sign Corona 19 on March 3rd.
          I'm giving you a refund from Vietnam Airlines.
          I got a call. I sent you an e-mail then.
          But I'm still in contact with him.
          No. Please give me a refund quickly.
          This is my reservation number.
          level2be Reservation number
          [protected]
          Reservation code

WLV38O

[protected]

WLV38O

Tickets are checked and you can travel. The ticket number is as follows.
          Sanggyoon Kim: 738-[protected]

Where should I send the mail to contact you?

• Travelgenio's response · May 28, 2020

Thank you for your comment 김상균 . We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioRefund inquiry

DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS TRAVELGENIO

I contacted the airline and said it would give me a refund.
            I was informed that it was in progress, but it took too long, so I'm contacting you again.

My original reservation number is [protected] and the new reservation number is [protected].
            code : 86H550
            email : [protected]@gmail
            name : MINHEE JEON
            It's from Auckland, Newzland to Incheo, korea. Contact me and refund quickly.
            Please cancel it as soon as possible.

Refund inquiry

• Travelgenio's response · May 28, 2020

Thank you minhee for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioThe flight ticket was canceled due to corona, but it is still not refundable until almost three months later.

I am under tremendous stress because of TravelGenio. I kept asking for a refund for three months, but I got no response.
              Travelgenio makes me crazy.
              I am wondering if this company is still running. Did the company go bankrupt and shut down?
              I still waiting for FULL-refund.
              Quickly return my money. Please please!!!
              My flight ticket was canceled on March 7th, and almost June now.
              Please refund!!!

• Travelgenio's response · May 27, 2020

Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

TravelgenioRefund

Hello. I would like to raise complain against travel2be/travelgenio company. I canceled my ticket on 14th of march until now I am waiting for the refund. Company is not replying on any email or phone call. I hope you can help to refund the ticket.
                Thank you.

Booking code: tmxzum
                Booking reference is: n°[protected]

My email [protected]@gmail.com

• Travelgenio's response · May 27, 2020

We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions

May 27, 2020

Travelgenio — I sent an inquiry email, but there is no answer. Why dont reply me for refund?

I sent an inquiry email, but there is no answer. They don't even read. You responded with the attached...

TravelgenioWhere is my ticket?

Where's the new ticket/ voucher that the airlines gave me as a compensation for my cancelled flights? It's almost a month since I received an email on your side. I already received an email that my previous ticket was resolved! No! It's not yet resolved! I won't stop complaining until you help me with this matter! Stop fooling us!

Email: hannibal.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Booking code: YEKHZE
                  Flight details: Manila - Toronto

• Travelgenio's response · May 27, 2020

Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

TravelgenioLied to me

Dear travelgenio

Hi I cancelled my booking on 2020-04-02 reservation code is 8q319e. And I contacted with you on 2020-05-06.

And you said "in reference to your query regarding the status of your refund, we would like to inform you that the refund timing depends on the airline.

At travelgenio we proceeded to cancel the booking and manage the refund request to the airline right after we received your request. From this moment on it is the airline that must authorize the reimbursement. Therefore, the refund of the amount will be made when it is authorized by the airline."

So I contact with aeroflot about this issue. And I got reply from aeroflot, they said travelgenio did not send refund request (not cancel request). This mean aeroflot got only cancel of my reservation.

I am really exhausted about this issue. I just need my money back. You should give back my money as soon as possible. Or I will sue your company.

• Travelgenio's response · May 27, 2020

Thank you for your comment Sungjoo. We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

May 26, 2020

Travelgenio — Demand for refund my reservation one more time

Hello, I would like to cancel my reservation and have full refund. First of all, my reservation had made...

TravelgenioRequest a full refund of my ticket (*do not say to send e-mail to customer. [protected]@travelgenio.com)

Hello my name is LEE HANBUM and my ticket number is 781-[protected]

I hope you are getting through this difficult time. Nothing else, I heard that my flight was canceled.(Qingdao->Incheon). So, I hope get a full refund of my ticket.

And I already sent e-mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com and I have not received any reply for 3 months. Never send same reply.

I look forward to your quick reply please. thank you.

• Travelgenio's response · May 25, 2020

TravelgenioCancel reservations outbound and return flights

On May 23rd 2020, I received an e-mail from Air China and also Philippines Airline. The e-mail stated that both flights are cancelled. The flights that I m inquiring about us with booking Code : TMGIEM that these reservations were made on January 5th 2020 and the passengers are: Mrs. Peregrina Pondoc and Gene Arthur Pondoc. They were scheduled to Depart Manila, Philippines on June 12th 2020 to Beijing, China on flight number : CA 180 departing at 06:25 from Manila. That flight was cancelled according to the message that I received. Also flight number PR 731 from Bangkok, Thailand to Manila, Philippines departing on June 23rd 2020, was also cancelled.
                        The reason that I am submitting this complained because I was informed that since I made the reservations with your company, I have to contact you. If that is the case, I am sending you the information of both passengers. In any case that you need to contact me, please do so via e-mail at : [protected]@yahoo.com. Thank you

• Travelgenio's response · May 25, 2020

Thank you for your comment Drill Sergeant . We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioI want to get a refund? Please help...

In February, I booked a tickt to Germany at June.

Then In March, I got a message from travelgino that it will be cancelled due to CVS virus.
                          Then I waited for cancel.

Then last Wednsday I got a mail that I got a flight reservation next year to Madrid...? I can't go there next year...

Please Help me to cancel the reservation and get refund... I have no money these days...
                          Please Tell me how to...

FLIGHT TICKET (S) — TICKET:/ETKT 176 [protected] FOR WON/CHANGSUNG

I want to get a refund? Please help...

• Travelgenio's response · May 24, 2020

TravelgenioI need a full refund because of corona. But they don't answer at all.

I've waited 3weeks to cancel my ticket and wanted full refund. So I asked to their customer service. But they don't answer during 3 weeks.

I can't go airport so i need a full refund. I sent several times to get full refund and cancel my ticket. Why do you have customers serveice that don't work at all ??

I've waited so long time because of Covid 19. I need a full refund as soon as possible.

• Updated by 임대운 · May 24, 2020

You just gave me auto reply.
                                Please refund my ticket as soon as possible.

My last name is Lim, first name is Daewoon.
                                DAEWOON LIM

My fellow passenger's last name is Jin, his firstname is Dowon.
                                DOWON JIN

I got silver insurance for my trip.

Your email system is too slow to answer.

• Travelgenio's response · May 22, 2020

Thank you 임대운 for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioI want to get to be refunded

I have booked a ticket for 24 mar. But for the covid-19 it has been cancelled by the etihad. I want to get full refund. I had sent you several mails but anything has been answered. I want to get reply from you. You don't even take the phone. Give me what should I do.

I want to get it to be refunded. I called to the etihad and they said to me that you can make the refund to me without the airline.

• Travelgenio's response · May 21, 2020

Thank you 최현근 for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

May 21, 2020

Travelgenio — Refund flight I cancelled

I had a businees class, one way from Manilla to London with emirates, booked through Travelgenio, (Booking...

TravelgenioPlease give me a refund.

Please refund my money.

I reserved a flight from Washington to Inchon in Korea.
                                my first plain was cancelled because Russia denied all traveler from all country.
                                So I reserved second schedule by using the Travelgenio.
                                Unfortunately my second flight had a problem.

my schedule was from washington to incheon in Korea via seattle in U.S.

The plane was suddenly changed from San Francisco to Seattle and even canceled 12 hours before departure.
                                There was no contact with me.
                                I had no choice but to book another flight from San Francisco to Incheon.
                                In the meantime, I had to pay double the freight charge.

The airline says they have to get a refund from the travel agency. But Travelgenio is nowhere to be reimbursed. I trusted you twice and made a reservation with this travel agency, but none of them got a refund. Please give me a refund as soon as soon as possible. It's so hard.

• Travelgenio's response · May 21, 2020

Thank you for your comment sora kim . We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioI'd like to get a refund for canceled flight ticket

I received an flight cancellation email from Trevelgenio 31th, March, 2020
                                  However, I have not received any contact from Trevelgenio since then, the flight voucher has remained the same, and I have not received a refund at all. I really want to get a refund before the reservation date passes.

I have attached my reservation information. Please check and solve it.