Travelgenio

Envoyé : jeudi 28 novembre 2019 16:16
À : BICGEL Derya
Objet : Atlas Global annonce la suspension de tous ses vols

Cher / Chère DERYA BICGEL,

Nous vous contactons pour vous informer que la compagnie aérienne Atlas Global a suspendu tous ses vols jusqu'au 21 décembre 2019.

Vous pouvez consulter le communiqué de presse sur le lien suivant : https://www.atlasglb.com/

Selon les informations du communiqué officiel, la compagnie aérienne annoncera le 16 décembre à travers son site internet les procédures à suivre pour les changements involontaires ou les remboursements.

Pour plus d'informations à ce sujet, s'il vous plaît, contactez [protected]@atlasglb.com en indiquant le numéro de votre réservation et les informations de votre vol.

Nous regrettons le désagrément, indépendant de notre volonté, que ce fait peut causer.

Cordialement,
Travelgenio.com
Customer Services
Spain, Spain,

And after this mail on 20 of Dec, our flight was cancelled by Travelgenio .

Please do the necessary to Travelgenio make this refund as promisse to us.

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Derya BICGEL

itinerary changed by agency

I booked on Travelgenio, and itinerary was from Paris to Athens. I checked several times with my friend and it was clearly from Paris to Athens. However, when I received confirmed itinerary by email, it is changed from Athens to Paris!!! I called customer service but they never pick up.. It seems like this is ghost company. I also sent email but no reply.
my booking reference is ZJTYTC. Please change my itinerary back asap.

I want to cancel my flight

Hello, my name is doyeon

I bought a ticket in Travelgenio through Skyscanner, but there was a problem. I tried to pay, but it didn't work. That's why I bought another ticket, which has the same flight schedule in your site.

However, later I found out that Travelgenio unexpectedly re-ordered my first trial and my first ticket was paid.

This is totally Travelgenio's fault.

I already bought another ticket in your website with the same flight schedule.
I'm a student and cannot afford to pay for two tickets, which is also unnecessary.

I expect cancellation of first ticket from you without any cancellation commission.

I want to cancel and get the refund for the following ticket.

Travelgenio reservation code is OEHXQE
ticket numbers are 081-[protected]

doyeon

I want to cancel my flight

contact and flight cancellation

Reservation number: JPZJHN
TICKET(China Southern, CZ): [protected] - KIM DONGSIK
Request Full Refund.

Why there is no answer about mail, facebook message, website form.
Plz give me answer about below.

I booked flight to the USA from Japan via China( 瀋陽, CN (Shenyang)) 3 months ago.
And in Shenyang, there is no transfer passageway, so I must enter to china.
I want to go the USA so much, but the USA government declare that all of foreign passenger from China will be ban to enter, because of Novel Corona Virus.
So, other travel agency and hotel gave me full refund.

Could you please kindly help me to cancel my travel and full refund to me?

flight refund

I had a ticket from Bangkok to Beijing. Because of the recent virus China Eastern has given full refunds. Travelgenio has received the refund but not issued it to me. They have not responded to emails/calls/inquiries via their website for almost two weeks now. They give me no choice but to assume they are not going to pay me back and have yet to reply. Their customer service is non existent and I have wasted so much time dealing with this case trying to resolve it.

the refund of the ticket is too slow.

Why can't I get a refund?
I cancelled my reservation last month.
You sent me the cancellation email. And after more than two weeks, there is no refund.
I don't feel good.
It's been two weeks since I canceled my reservation.
Cancel the card quickly.
Give me a refund.

Reservation site : Travel2be
The reservation code : KZLW44
Name : Kim Yeonghun
E mail : [protected]@naver.com

reservation number ip85dc

I asked for a refund on january 24th, and you accepted it and sent me an email indicating that you cancelled our flights.

You said the refund amount will be back into my credit card (the final 4 numbers 5325) within 2 weeks. But I haven't received any money yet.

My reservation number is ip85dc and reservator name are kyung hyun kim, ji hyun kim and min seok kim.

So, I ask you to give me a call or email about the refunds immediately.
(my email address : [protected]@naver.com)

P. S why haven't you been answering your phone for days?
Call me now!!! +[protected]

reservation number ip85dc

placed a refund ticket but no response from travelgenio

I booked my sister a one way ticket from Philippines to Dubai and when we are in the airport for checkin we were shocked that my sister tikect got cancelled without even informing us. I was so mad because of the hassle going to the airport took us 3 hours drive and we just rented a car. I called customer serviec several times and they are rude and not cooperating. I placed a refund request for tne cancelled flight amounting to $555.00 last Januaty 10, 2020 but untill noe never heard anything from them. If you have some conscience face the problem and sort out the mess you have caused to your customer and pay the money that we worked hard for which you just took away like that. I used my debit card to purchase my sister ticket.

Angelita Fernando

even though I have inquired many times, I am very annoyed not to look at it.

I received a letter from ChinaSouth Airline that my ticket can be canceled for free, and I contacted the Spanish travelgenio customer center.
The contact numbers I sent were # 3199923, # 3209469, # 3218019 # 3223717.
My ticket number is 784-[protected] and my reservation number is L5QIGV.
I'm so disappointed with your customer service and I don't think I'll recommend it to anyone around me. I hope you can cancel your free soon.

[Resolved] cancellation request not responded

I need to cancel my flight from China to the US because of the travel restrictions due to the coronavirus outbreak. Sent my request 10 days ago and received no reply at all while they promised to get back to me in 48 hours. Sent another request but still got no responses. The airline that I'm flying with allows a full refund for trips that are affected by the outbreak. I need travelgenio to cancel my book asap and issue the refund.

• Resolution Statement

I was contacted by the Advance Support Team via email in 2 days ([email protected]). My cancellation and refund were processed and issued. I received my full refund in a week which is beyond my expectation. The agent responded to my follow-up questions promptly, unlike the general customer service. Overall, I am satisfied with the resolution. I will consider making my bookings again via Travelgenio.

request a refund for my payment

Hello, my name is Si Inn Noh, from South Korea. My passport number is M40128754.
I just booked my flight ticket from Jeddah to Incheon on December 18th, 2019. Booking code is E9J4H6. And, I called your company and canceled the ticket on December 26th, 2019. But, my credit card payment for that hasn't been cancelled yet.
So I wonder weather it has been cancelled or not.
I mailed you many times and didn't get answer back so I just called my credit card company and got to know that you didn't cancel my payment yet.
I want you mail back and want to know what's going on. I already got cancelling mail from you at that time.
my reservation code was 'E9J4H6'.
My Last name is 'NOH'.
Flight date was 25th February, 2020, Jeddah to Incheon.
Also I want to know about cancelling fee (when I talked with your counselor on phone she said the fee will be about 150 dollars) and how that sum was calculated.
It's been over a month. I will wait for your answer. If you don't answer again then I have to report you to Customer Protection Board and Skyscanner that connected me to your company.

request a refund for my payment

ticket cancellation request [g2k6t2]

Dear manager,

I want to request this ticket cancellation.
I kept asking for cancellation.
I have already sent e-mail many times.

Reservation code:
G2K6T2

Why is there no feedback?
Don't read the e-mail?
I've had a rotten day!

We've no time, No time to dilly dally, Yeah?

I want to a ticket refund.

Please~~~
Answer me!.

Best Regards,
Choi.

refund

i sent an message that i want a refund but they never give a message back.
i sent about 10 emails but nothing
i am very upset about the servie
they don't even get the phone i can't touch them
what's the matter!!!
씨빨쌔끼뜰아 쩡씬 차려라 쪼까끼쩐에~
my reservation number is [protected]
my ticket number is [protected]
my email adress is [protected]@gmail.com

booking my flight with travelgenio

I am complaining about the customer service I was provided with Travel Genio.

I purchased a ticket with Travel Genio on Saturday and realized it was the wrong flight date.

I sent two messages to the customer service online within 24 hours to cancel or get a refund but I received no response back. I called back Monday and I was told my flight was already confirmed, and if I called my ticket would have been voided. I was also told travel Genio didn't have the ability to waive the fee but the airline was able to.

I called the airlines and the staff for GOL told me he had no ability to waive the fee.

I called Travel Genio back on Tuesday and I was told I would need to pay $233. I was then told I needed to pay $44 more because the fee was incorrect.

Because of the poor customer service, slow response time and incorrect information on Travel Genio's part, I was mistakenly charged a fee of $277 and a ticket that is now "confirmed."

I ask for a refund of the fee of $277 or a discount on the current ticket.

This is irresponsible and poor customer service.

Lofong Saelee

if I put off my refund any more, my honeymoon will be terrible

I bought a ticket from a company called "Travel Genio." Airlines used China Eastern Airlines and are 12/04/2020~21/04/2020 Airlines. My reservation number is TWNW1W.

TravelGenio is delaying the refund process for over a month, ruining my honeymoon.

-----------------
I saw the mail that the flight time was changed by force, on January 14. So I left a note on the 15th that I didn't want to change, Through real-time chatting. You said to me, I canceled my reservation and asked for a refund from the airline.

I'm constantly asking for a refund because of your terrible service that changes airtime to its own discretion. It's already been a month since we promised like a refundi. When can you give me a refund?

cancel and refund the ticket.

I have sent the cancellation request in their homepage several times. But not replied yet.
So I tried to contact them for 1 hours. I had called several times also!! Never replied. And Nothing happened!!!
Already I got the e-mail from airline, and flight to China was cancelled!!

CANCEL THIS BOOKING and REFUND IT!!!
- reservation number : ROWWNR
- given name : Birgitte Soo Jin Wisloff Hauge
- family name : Hauge
- e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com

airplane ticket from la to korea where the plane stops at china and I want to cancel the flight and get the refund since the wuhan coronavirus.

I wanted to cancel and get the refund with the plane ticket I have purchased using travelgenio from LA to South Korea visiting China during the flight because of the Wuhan Coronavirus

I have talked to the assistance from the Xiamen Airline that I need to cancel and get the refund with the travel agency that I have purchased the ticket from and since they are aware of the virus, they will give a full refund for any plane ticket purchased before Jan, 28th, 2020

I talked to the travelgenio's customer service twice and canceled the ticket twice and I can still browse the reservation using the travelgenio's mobile website and it has not been canceled yet

They also told me that I will get the refund in 30 days at first and the second time I talked to them they told me 20 to 90 days. I don't know why the company policy keeps changing with each agent that I talked to and if I wait for 30 days, the flight day will pass and I won't be able to get the refund.

Please process the refund immediately and give me the refund that I demand.

I will post the Xiamen's posting reguarding the virus and the refund and also the travelgenio's current mobile website with my ticket information still remaining

I want to cancel flight to wuhan and get a refund because of coronavirus.

I booked the flight from Korea to New York to transfer at Wuhan airport which has been closed because of the virus. The flight is canceled and the china southern airline posted that people who booked flight to Wuhan or transfering at wuhan can get full refund without any extra fees.
Can i get full refund? I already sent email but there is no reply yet. my email is '[protected]@gmail.com ' and my name is Jaehee Kim. Please reply my email.

Thank you.

[Resolved] refusing to cooperate with singapore airlines

Booked a flight to Chengdu on 11/11/2019 but just days away from our departure on the 26/01/2020 China Coronavirus is spreading rapidly and we are not going to risk our lives to fly there.
I called many times to Singapore Airlines and Travelgenio regarding this issue. Singapore Airlines has already offered help by saying that they will be able to arrange a refund for us when Travelgenio contact them directly. However when I passed this information to Travelgenio, they are very unwillingly to assist me with this saying that Singapore Airlines has not release any official statement about it. I even requested Lea from Singapore Airlines to get in touch with the customer service at Travelgenio even with people from Singapore Airlines contacting personally, they are still refusing to cooperate and help with this situation. I feel very unfair and cheated by it. None of us saw the virus coming and we would really like to get our refund back because it's really unfair.

As you can see the image below, are the number of times I had been calling Singapore Airlines and Travelgenio to get help with this but after so Long no one is able to resolve this. I am very very upset and disappointed. Please solve this with reasonable answer. I am sure many people are affected by it. Be fair and do something about it. Thank you.

refusing to cooperate with singapore airlines

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] my flight that I booked was cancelled by travelgenio and did not give me refund.

I booked Flight for me and my Wife BOM to BHUJ on Jan 14th 2020 and when I went to airport I was told that Travelgenio cancelled flight and I was not notified, I had to buy new ticket at higher price from Airline.
Travelgenio needs to refund $ 209.65 that I pain to them and excess money that cost me in new ticket. Tried to call and after long hold phone got disconnected. Can not talk to anyone. Can not get hold of any person to talk to. This is ridiculous. Then need to refund my money ASAP.
Can contact me at [protected]@yahoo.comn

• Resolution Statement

cancelled ticket - refusal to refund

I had booked tickets through Travelgenio last August and the flight got cancelled because of the Hong-Kong airport events. I asked for a refund, opening ticket number 2709483 and used another company for my trip.

For three months I regularly asked what was the status of my refund and got automated replies in French and English (without any discernible pattern).
After struggling and waiting three months for a refund, I was only refunded half the ticket.
Their answer was that the company had rescheduled one of the flights and even though I had not used it, they could not refund it. They needed an authorization from the airline for that part of the trip.
I called and emailed the airline and they confirmed that Travelgenio was authorized for a full refund. I even forwarded them the email where the airline said they had been authorized to do so all along.

I keep emailing Travelgenio asking for the remainder of my refund but I can't get any reply anymore.

[Resolved] cancelled flight tickets refund

Booking code: EQAJKY
BAE
YUKYUNG

I had booked my tickets through Tavelgenio. Unfortunately, my flight canceled the day before I need to go somewhere through Phillippine because of the Volcanic eruptions.

At the first time, Travelgenio said all customer who lost their flight can get refund and guarantee to book another flight tickets. However, Travelgenio sent Email to me in a week and said They can't refund the money because of just blaming on Airlines. Even I'm not customer of airlines, they keep said I(who is not customer of the airlines)need to get the "Authorization". They just said just SORRY that they can't refund money. I hope I can get my money that I paid with master card and If they couldn't refund my money, I NEVER recommend people lost their money with travelgenio. This will happen to you sooner or later. They just keep the money from customer who faced with cancellation situation, and just said only "sorry, we can't give money from airlines", "Is there anything that we can help?". This is so disappointed problem solving skill of Travelgenio.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] changing flight date services

My name is Baktygul. My friend Temir Kodirov (booking code is [protected]) wanted to change the date of the flight from Tashkent to Seoul from Feb 15 to Feb 01. However, it has been so many days since I could not get any reply.

How many times I tried to contact them, but it was useless. They dont even have phone number in South Korea. Like other companies, they dont even provide free call services. Even there is no reply to my email.

It is so irresponsibility. I don't want to buy anymore from this website.

Thak you,
Bests,
Baktygul Satybaldieva
[protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution Statement

I need a confirmed e-ticket.

I bought a ticket on 5th Oct 2019.
from Vancouver to Incheon, 2020-04-12 ~ 2020-04-18
but I couldn't get an e-ticket and Booking status is Canceled in your site (http://checkmyflight.travelgenio.com).
I've made a payment. and got an e-mail 'booking is complete'
please check my status, I need a confirmed e-ticket as soon as possible.

my Booking code : AWCVGC

[Resolved] I want a flight ticket refund

My reservation code : FHK3HK
Ticket number
1. ‪[protected]‬ - LIM SEONGBIN
2. [protected] - MA SANGHEE

The ticket number above is the ticket to be refunded.
I misunderstood the plane date
I booked a flight with a new date
I would like a quick refund for my previous flight ticket
Please make sure to handle my request for refund.
Refund as soon as possible

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] I can't wait anymore.

My reservation number is IMWSNP. My last name is LEE. I received a refund email on August 15, 2019. Czech Airlines has confirmed twice that it has approved the refund. However, Travel Genio said that Czech Airlines did not give a refund because it did not approve the refund. Who is lying? I want to get a refund soon. I will attach an email from Czech Airlines.

I can't wait anymore.

[Resolved] check-in luggage

I recently purchased a flight ticket from TLV (Tel Aviv, Israel) to LHR (London, UK) through Travelgenio online Platform. The reservation code is: J4C3RI. I also purchased the Personalized Service Pack, which listed "extra and/or special luggage" as one of the many services. There was a white box to specify, and I was charged 20 euros immediately.

I sent an email to the airline company, Virgin Atlantic, to make sure there is a check-in luggage and they replay that there isn't. I called Travelgenio and they told me that the service is only to "assist" me to get in touch with the airline company, even though it was specify as i mention above.

My point is that I paid for an extra service, that I know the airline offers. Travelgenio told me that I need to pay extra at the airport, and that the money I paid through Travelgenio is not refundable. I am quickly starting to feel like a pretty undesired customer. I find this issue quite simple, but at the same time quite a deal breaker if I don't get any sort of compensation: either the 20 euros back, or as simple as one 23 kg checked bag in my flight.

I'm attaching a photo from Travelgenio "Special Services"/"Personalised Service" shows the list of services listed in the pack, one of which says extra luggage.

Thanks in advance!

check-in luggage
check-in luggage

[Resolved] flight booking

This company is awful, we had booked a return flight from Kathmandu to Sydney through TravelGenio due to the cheap fair. However, due to a family member falling ill we had to change our flight plans and therefore needed to cancel our booking with travelgenio. When I contacted their customer service team I was told my ticket was refundable and that I would receive a refund of $2195 after penalties and fees were applied, which I was comfortable with . I also received a confirmation email for this shortly after the conversation. I then received an email several days later saying that the cancellation charges had been miscalculated. I sent three follow up emails to query the meaning of this email but received no response so I decided to call their customer service line. A lady named Mariah looked into my refund and advised me that I would only receive $1700 because travelgenio had miscalculated the cancellation fee. I challenged this as I should not have to pay for travelgenios miscalculation which they realised only several days after I had already cancelled. She said she could do nothing and when I asked to speak to her supervisor she said she will not put me on to them and then abruptly hung up. When I called back to speak to another colleague named Daniel they also hung up on me. This is atrocious for a company that is supposed to be about customer service. If I do not receive the refund amount confirmed to me I will take this up with the consumer affairs office in Australia. Your company has outright lied and then proceeded to lump your mistake on me, the customer, without any compensation. You should also sanction Mariah for being so rude and incredibly unhelpful to a customer.

[Resolved] jet airways refund not processed - almost 1.5 year from booking

I had booked tickets for Jet Airways from travelgenio.in portal. The airline had stopped their operations and promised to refund the entire amount back. But unfortuantely, travelgenio havent refunded my amount yet. I have followed up atleast 100 times with the Travelgenio customer care but they refuse everytime. And provide the justification that there is no revert from Jet airways. However, Jet airways mentioned that they have processed all refunds.

My Travelgenio booking: DDUFFU
AIRLINE BOOKING CODE: 9W/VOMNDY

Booking date: 28/08/2018

I can be reached on email er.[protected]@gmail.com

[Resolved] travel agents

I bought two tickets from travelgenio to come back from Portugal to the USA, after visiting a sick father, my self celeste m santos and for my daughter Jessica m santos we had the date to depart on November 8th 2018 but my father passed away on November 7th 2018 so we had to stay for the funeral! I called travelgenio to let them know what had happened! They told me they need proof that my father had passedAway and documents to prove that he was my father and also that he was my daughters grandfather! So when they got all the necessary documents they told me they were just waiting for the airlines to send them the money!! So I went ahead and purchased new return flight after my father's funeral, But it's been a year and they still haven't refund me the money for the tickets. Sincerely :
Celeste santos

Booking #QKRFDT

[Resolved] refund

I bought two tickets from travelgenio to come back from Portugal me celeste m santos and for my daughter Jessica m santos we had the date to depart on November 8th but my father passed away on November 7th so we had to stay for the funeral! I called travelgenio to let them know what had happened! They told me they need proof that my father had passed and documents to prove that he was my father and also that he was my daughters grandfather! So when they got all the necessary documents they told me they were just waiting for the airlines to send them the money!! But it's been a year and they still haven't refund me the money for the tickets.
Sincerely :
Celeste santos

change of flight

Hi there,

I'm urgently trying to change my flight ticket and have contacted customer support 2 days ago but no reply yet. I've also contacted the airline directly which told me Travelgenio will have to make the changes.

Since my desired departure date is in 3 days, this is a timely matter so please get in touch asap, [protected]@gmail.com is my email. Thanks!

change of flight

[Resolved] flight cancellation

This morning when I arrived at BKK airport I was informed that my ticket had not been processed. After ringing TravelGenio I was told that the reason for this was 10 days earlier my payment hadn't been successful.

On searching through all my emails I did find one that loosely says that my payment hadn't been successful, but this wasn't clear and looks more like a confirmation email. Given the endless emails we get it certainly didn't clearly highlight "urgent - flight payment not received". Nor was there a follow up email to say the flight had been completely cancelled.

To that end I had to rebook and incur over £400 of additional costs, on top of what I thought I had paid for my original flight.

Given I have had over 60 flights this year alone, let alone the years of travel before, this is the first time this has happened. In today's world of advanced technology, this small but costly error (to me), is surely avoidable!!!

[Resolved] cancelled flight not refunded since 11 weeks

I cancelled my flight EBB - NBO with Kenya Airways in September 2019 to a change in departure time.
Kenya airways still shows the booking status SHSWWF as booking confirmed and not cancelled. I did not get any refund yet. In the meantime I doubt that travelgenio transmitted my cancellation to the airline.
I contacted travelgenio several times by phone as well as Kenya airways but without any result. Kenya Airways always tells me that I need to contact travelgenio and travelgenio tells that they wait for the money of Kenya Airways. But as Kenya Airways shows the booking status as confirmed not cancelled I doubt that travelgenio did transmit the cancellation to Kenya Airways.
I am considering to involve my lawyer.

Got my refund

[Resolved] refund not received since june 2019

Original booking Ref no. 1WMJKI
Passengers - Vasundhara Ramalingam & Vinay Ananthanarayanan
Itinerary - Air India 8th Aug 2019 Singapore to Delhi; 12th Aug 2019 Dehi to Singapore
Amount - SGD 1230.68
Reason for cancellation- Airlines cancelled the flight so I was told that I have an option of cancelling the trip with 100% refund.
After Cancellation- Been calling Travelgenio to follow up on my refund and initially they said Air India takes 90-120 days, then last month they said Air India sometimes takes 6months to process the refund. Yesterday, on the 10th of Dec 2019, I called Air India again and finally got to speak to their customer care executive who told me the refund has been processed in Aug 2019. On my request, they have provided me email confirmation of the fact that the refund has been already processed from their end and now it is upto the Travel Agent to resolve this. I was shocked and I called Travelgenio again today, on 11th Dec 2019, and they said they cannot find my reservation details and have contacted the Airlines for the details and told me to call them back in 24hours! I was further shocked because until now Travelgenio has been saying that they see Airlines has not processed the refund, but today when I told them I have proof that refund has been processed, Travelgenio is spinning a new story to make me call again after 24hours. This seems never ending! SGD 1230.68 is not a small amount and I have been really disturbed by this entire incident. Amidst a busy schedule, it is extremely infuriating for me to chase such things without a solution because Travelgenio crooks are manipulating me and keeping my money with them forever! It has been nearly 5months that I have waited patiently! I feel helpless now! Please help me.

Kind Regards,
Vasundhara Ramalingam
+[protected]

(travelgenio) change date

hello, i bought the flight ticket from travelgenio
i sent several mails already to customer service and through the site too. I really need to change the date of my flight. please send me answer of my mail as soon as possible
my flight ticket from paris to korea
aller - 22/12 / retour - 12/01
but i want to change it to
aller - 11/12 or 12/12 or 12/13 or 14/12
retour - 2/1 or 3/1 or 4/1
and i want to know the detail extre fee of change. i would consider it and decide which date i would like to change

[protected]@naver.com
it's my mail.

[Resolved] unauthorized debit card charges

Hi, My name is Saeyeong Park from south Korea
I tried to book a flight [SU5434, VVO-ICN, 20:30-21:40] under my name on November 28th, about 6 : 30 p.m. (Seoul)
the ticket price was 165, 765 won (KRW) at the time.
to pay, I provided my debit card information
However, i kept having trouble with paying and i didn't know the reason
and then i found out the reason was because there was not enough money in my card.
Also i found out there was an unauthorized debit card charges from TRAVELGENIO and the amount was 18, 515 won (KRW) on November 28th, 21:15:30 (Seoul)
it is gone for no reason, I NEED TO GET IT BACK.

In short, I provided debit card information to pay, failed booking due to insufficient cash, and there was an unauthorized debit card charges and i want it back immediately.

[Resolved] waiting for my refund for 8 months

I do not recommend to book anything over Travelgenio, due to the fact that I´ve been waiting for my refund for 8 months. My flights got cancelled because the airline cancelled the flights, but Travelgenio is refusing to refund. They are not responding to my e-mail anymore and I am still fighting to get approx. 500 USD back with a lawyer. Watch out, it´s a scam!

[Resolved] [ticket #2407201] booking slj2ge

It's already been 9 months and I have not got any refund for the flight canceled.
If there is any action taken, let me know about it.
Most of the an affected person whom I know has already got there refund from the there concerned booking office. However, in my case, there is no any action take by Travelgenio.

I have sent several emails to the concerned department of Travelgenio however, the is not any action taken by them.

Booking Code SLJ2GE

Original flight:
* 9W4153 (Jet Airways) NRT (Narita - Japan) / DEL (Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl - India) 21/04/2019 17h30
* 9W264 (Jet Airways) DEL (Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl - India) / KTM (Tribuvan Arpt - Nepal) 22/04/2019 06h45
* 9W249 (Jet Airways) KTM (Tribuvan Arpt - Nepal) / BOM (Chhatrapati Shivaji - India) 28/05/2019 15h50
* 9W4144 (Jet Airways) BOM (Chhatrapati Shivaji - India) / NRT (Narita - Japan) 28/05/2019 20h00

Anjan Bajgain
Ticket #2407201 Booking SLJ2GE

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] delayed cancellation and refund

I bought a ticket in Travelgenio through Skyscanner, but there was a problem. The price was changed, I tried not to pay, but it didn't work. I found out that Travelgenio unexpectedly re-ordered my ticket was paid, even though I already bought another ticket, which has the same flight schedule. I try to cancel and get a refund yesterday, but you didn't reply to anything. I send an email to [protected]@corp.travelgenio.com, Customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com, [protected]@corp.travelgenio.com, and [protected]@travelgenio.com. This is totally Travelgenio's fault. I heard that the refund fee is increasing as time goes by. Please cancel my reservation as soon as possible. Booking code Travelgenio: [protected] Booking code Galileo: H2DQ7C. ticket numbers are [protected] and [protected]. (two passengers: Anna Jo, Juhun Lee)