Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelgenioDid not provide a refund for a canceled flight

I purchased tickets on 1/9/2020 for travel in April 2020. The flights were cancelled by the airline

Travelgenio emailed me and said I would receive a refund in 6-8 weeks. This never happened. Now, when I try to get in contact with travelgenio, they say "Unfortunately the airline does not offer the refund option."
As I complained, they created a different service number.

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 05, 2020

Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

TravelgenioRefund of a cancelled flight

Dear Sir/Madam,

More than 8 weeks have passed since Travelgenio contacted on May 21, but I have not received a refund. Please inform me of the progress. My booking reference is [protected]

Best wishes
    Jinhyun Lee

Refund of a cancelled flight

H
      Aug 05, 2020

Travelgenio — Regarding the cancellation

I e-mailed you several times but did not hear anything from you yet. could you please take care of it as soon...

TravelgenioNo customer service contact.

I have received several emails from travelgenio, regarding my trip; yet every time I try to contact them either by phone or through the website, I either get hung up on, or cannot find contact information for them. Now I just received an email, august 4 2020, stating,
      "dear customer
      We inform you that one of your flights has been modified by the airline. We kindly invite you to check the new itinerary and contact us or to an airline representative at your soonest convenience.
      We remind you that your lack of contact may represent the loss of your ticket validity, and the amount paid.
      For further information you can also check the flight status here www.checkmytrip.com
      Thank you for your attention". Apparently this is a very disreputable company.
      How do I contact them?

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 05, 2020

Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

TravelgenioI am complaining about travelgenio refund policy.

Last 20th July, two employees of our company booked round trip tickets for Lufthansa Airway
        from South Korea to Brazil through your company website and 24th July, they went to Incheon National Airport in order to go on a business trip to Brazil.

But at that moment, at the airport reception desk, they were informed that they cannot board the airplane because they have no Germany transit visa.
        Before this situation happened, they had to know this information but didn't.
        because your company did not notify them of any transit visa issues.

After that, they had a conversation with a staff of Lufthansa. the staff said they will fully refund it without any monetary loss to our employee.

With respect to this situation happening, we want you to refund 4 tickets

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 04, 2020

As soon as we receive airline's refund in our systems after their approval for each case we will be pleased to transfer it to the same account used in the booking process

K
          Aug 10, 2020

Travelgenio — Refund / avoidance of responsibility

I made a reservation at the agency, do you think it makes sense to ask the airline to make an...

TravelgenioDid not provide a refund for a canceled flight

I purchased tickets on 8/1/2019 for travel in June 2020. The flights were cancelled by the airline in early June 2020.

Travelgenio emailed me and said I would receive a refund in 6-8 weeks. This never happened. Now, when I try to get in contact with travelgenio, they say my email is not in the system. So, I am unable to contact their customer service.

Booking CMGQYY and XRMCXT

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 04, 2020

Talking about refunds, we are constantly contacting airlines to be able to make them effective the sooner the best. Anyway, we must follow their procedures and this can take some months without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline approves the refund, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase. But it has to be approved by airline, otherwise we cannot proceed. Regards

Aug 03, 2020

Travelgenio — Refund problem

M6WX57 Sung Han Lee I've cancelled my flight for the person responsible for the ticket above. I have...

E
            Aug 03, 2020

Travelgenio — Flight refund request not submitted to airline by travelgenio further delaying long overdue refund.

Business class flight Manila to London Gatwick via Dubai with Emirates, departing March 30/2020 and booked...

TravelgenioPlease cancel my ticket

Re: Our Booking Ref. KDHOHB of 30/10/19

My flight is scheduled for Aug/ 4th and I have asked you several times to cancel our tickets due the Covid19 and refund us accordingly
            I Have just realized that not only would I not be allowed into the U.S.A. if Frankfurt connection, but coming back, there is no flight from Seattle to Canada, only 4 days' by car... In view of all these, I ask you again to refund me the full amount. As Aug/4th is around the corner, I would appreciate an immediate confirmation

Sincerely yours,

Ami Ori

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 31, 2020

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 31, 2020

Thank you עמי אורי for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioPago de reembolso por cancelación involuntaria de parte de las aerolíneas

HOLA
              Desde el 19 de Marzo que tenia mi vuelo programado y por motivos de la Pandemia fue cancelado.
              Después de esperar un mes a que me tuvieran una respuesta lamentablemente tengo esperando para la devolución de mi dinero 6 meses.
              Lo único que exijo es el reembolso de mi pasaje.

Este es el itinerario con el numero de reserva Q6WKZQ
              numero de billete [protected]

LA2421 (LAN Airlines) MVD (Carrasco Arpt - Uruguay) / LIM (Jorge Chavez International Arpt - Peru) 19/03/2020 07h29
              4O2891 (Interjet) LIM (Jorge Chavez International Arpt - Peru) / MEX (Mexico City Juarez Intl - Mexico) 19/03/2020 18h30

H
                Jul 29, 2020

Travelgenio — To whom it may concern:

I made a reservation through travelgenio. I recently heard that my flight through qatar airways has been...

TravelgenioWhen can I get a refund?

Hello
                My name is subin im. My reservation code is [protected].

In last email (2020/06/08), you said that cancelation process takes 6-8weeks.
                But 8 weeks already passed.

Also, I have not found any reservations with this email address in your homepage.
                So, I can't access to 'my trips' and monitor my status of refund.

When can I get a refund?

I am upset every day because your corporation.

When can I get a refund?

• Updated by subinim · Jul 31, 2020

I sent the e-mail, to [email protected] several times,
                    I have received the ONLY e-mail follow as,

Hello [email protected],
                    We have not found any reservations with this email address. Please make sure you use the same email address you used when making the reservation.

ARE YOU KIDDING?

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 30, 2020

K
                  Jul 26, 2020

Travelgenio — Asking about lot airlines

Hello. My name is Jaein Ko and I booked LOT airline but unfortunately, I was embarrassed today at Dusseldorf...

TravelgenioFlight amendments / cancelation due to COVID-19 #[protected]

Hello, I have booked a flight with Travelgenio from Melbourne AU to Auckland NZ. 7 days before my flight was due NZ PM announced closing borders and enforcing compulsory quarantine for 14 days. I requested my tickets to be retained as a credit (qantas). I had no conract and followed up again the next day and a 3rd follow up the day before my due flight. I recieved an email advising the cancelation would go a head. I have called today and been hung up on after calling for the 4th time due to the call disconnecting. I have called qantas to enquire about the credit and they have advised TravelGenio need to call qantas as they did not advise qantas that i would not be on the scheuduled flight. I called again to advise this to the customer service officer advised he could not call qantas on my behalf. all calls advised i cannot speak to complaints and i have spent a lot of time tryig to work this out and getting no where. Can i be contacted by email [protected]@yahoo.co.nz or [protected]

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 23, 2020

Thank you deborah for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioRefund

I received an email on April 16 saying that my flight ticket will be refunded within 30 to 90 days.
                    However, 90 days later, no refunds have been made and the Travel2be site shows that a refund is in progress.

I sent an email to Travelgenio in response to the previous complaint, but it has not been resolved, and the only answer I want is a quick refund.

kangjiyeon/[protected]/

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 21, 2020

we must follow airline procedures and this can take some time without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline makes the refund, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase.

TravelgenioCorona - no refund - no communication - caught in a loop...

Actually, I booked the flights via Travel2Be, but the hotline always takes me to the Travelgenio customer service. I have been trying for over 4 months to get a refund for my flights cancelled due to Corona on March 28. At the beginning it was said that the ticket price is not refundable (which is nonsense). After I contacted the airline myself, they told me they would help, but they don't have any insight into the booking. They advised me to contact the ticket issuer again. And since then I am hanging in a loop, because there is no reaction from Travel2Be/Travelgenio. At the beginning I had understanding for the long processing time, but >4 months processing time is absolutely insane. I finally expect a satisfying reaction!

• Updated by Alexander85 · Jul 21, 2020

Booking ID: [protected]

TravelgenioPayment not received

Help me get a refund
                        As a result of the border blockade due to Corona 19, our round trip of May 26-31.
                        Even though we asked for a refund two months before our round-trip for our family of four... Just an email to wait, no action is taken, and there is still no news.
                        It's about 3 million won, Treble Genio doesn't answer calls, nor emails, nothing.
                        The interesting thing is that the Travelgenio travel agency is still running and selling airline tickets.
                        I have the sadness that my family trip was foundered on Corona 19... plus the travel agency's non-response and the missing of our tickets costs make me sadder.
                        Please help us and don't let Treble Genio become a robber who robs customers' minds and pockets

reservation code: [protected]
                        name: Hyun Seong

A
                          Jul 20, 2020

Travelgenio — I want a quick refund for my ticket

Refunds for cancellations caused by Corona 19 are due. I'm really angry that I can't get my money...

TravelgenioRefused to give flight refund

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I booked two tickets for the destination Mumbai to manila (05/04/2020) by TG2336, TG318 Thai Airways and Manila to Frankfurt (13/04/2020) by CI-704, CI-61 China Airline via Travelgenio. Unfortunately, all the flights were cancelled by the airline itself because of the lockdown occurred in Manila due to Covid-19.

I wrote an email to the Travelgenio's customer care much in advance. The complain numbers are 3437952 and 3438101. They did not respond and made me wait for 3 months. Finally, they replied that the refund is not possible.

Please do the needful and check into the matter. I really appreciate any help. You can contact me on [protected]@gmail.com.

Kind Regards,
                          Anantha

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 21, 2020

Hi, as a third party, we must follow airline guidelines for the ticket rate and the special policy they have depending on their own rules. If they do not authorise the refund, we cannot proceed with it as we are not allowed. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps if you need us to check anything further.