Menu
Drive a Dream Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Drive a Dream
reviews & complaints

www.driveadream.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.1 13 Reviews

Drive a Dream Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Drive a Dream at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Drive a Dream. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Drive a Dream reviews & complaints 13

Filter reviews by rating
10 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Drive a Dream reviews & complaints

D

Drive a Dream My salesmen was really nice and helpful

My salesmen was really nice and helpful. I would def buy from them again!

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive a Dream Drive a Dream is awesome!

Drive a Dream is awesome! I gotta say, *** and the crew really know how to treat their customers right. They had a pretty decent selection of cars, even though it's been tough to find anything lately. But they came through for me and I couldn't be happier. No complaints here!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive a Dream DriveaDream is the best!

DriveaDream is the best! I got my new car from them and it was a great experience. The sales guy, *** was awesome and really helped me out. I'm super happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend DriveaDream to anyone looking for a new ride.

Is Drive a Dream legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Drive a Dream as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Drive a Dream stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Drive a Dream should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Drive a Dream earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Drive a Dream achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Drive a Dream has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Drive a Dream has claimed the domain name for driveadream.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Driveadream.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Drive a Dream website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Driveadream.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Drive a Dream, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • Drive a Dream protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Drive a Dream has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive a Dream Drive A Dream was so easy to work with!

Drive A Dream was so easy to work with! I was able to buy the car I wanted and get it shipped to me super fast without any problems. I'll definitely be using them again in the future!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive a Dream Drive a Dream is amazing!

Drive a Dream is amazing! They gave me a really personalized service and I spent a long time checking out several cars. In the end, I got a great car and an unexpectedly lowered interest rate. The salesman, ***, was really great!

P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive a Dream ameer at drive a dream was amazing to work with in buying my car

ameer at drive a dream was amazing to work with in buying my car. he knew a lot, but never pushed me. he made it easy and smooth. i would def recommend this dealer!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive a Dream Great buyin experience!

Great buyin experience! Salespeople were super helpful and professional. Everythin was done to make sure we left with an awesome car. We would def revisit and give high recommendashuns.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive a Dream Wow, what an awesome time!

Wow, what an awesome time! The dudes who helped us buy our car were super smart and knew their stuff. I'm stoked with my new ride and for sure gonna hit them up again when I need another one. Gonna tell all my buds to check them out too.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive a Dream Drive a Dream is the best place to go if you want a great car buying experience

Drive a Dream is the best place to go if you want a great car buying experience. Rich is the man to see, he knows everything about the cars and he's super friendly. He showed us all the cars and helped us pick the best one for our budget. He even checked the Carfax to make sure we knew everything about the car. I would definitely recommend Drive a Dream and Rich to anyone looking for a new car.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive a Dream who wants to buy a car

who wants to buy a car. Juan was super helpful and made the whole process easy peasy. He answered all my questions and made me feel confident in my purchase. The paperwork was a bit confusing, but Juan walked me through it step by step. My car arrived on time and in great condition. I definitely recommend Drive A Dream to anyone looking for a great car buying experience.

F

Drive a Dream I gotta say, Drive a Dream ain't all that great

I gotta say, Drive a Dream ain't all that great. I bought a car from them almost 90 days ago and they still haven't filed the registration. Like, come on guys, it's the law to do it within 30 days. Not impressed at all.

E

Drive a Dream I bought a car from Drive A Dream in Gwinnett in August 2022

I bought a car from Drive A Dream in Gwinnett in August 2022. But, within 5 days of buying it, we started having problems. Every time we drove the car, a bunch of warnings like check engine, emerg brake inoperative, etc. would pop up on the display. We called Drive A Dream, but they said it wasn't their responsibility and we had to deal with Infiniti. We took it to a repair shop (who were very nice) and they showed us 20 pages of service history/problems with this car. They had it for 2 months and still couldn't fix it. We called the guy at Drive A Dream and he said they did everything legally and wouldn't do anything else except deal with Infiniti. There was something called a branded title in the paperwork we signed, but we didn't know what that meant and no one explained it to us. If we had known about all the problems with the car (which we're pretty sure the dealership did), we never would have bought it.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive a Dream The car I got from Drive A Dream (DAD) wasn't what they said it would be

The car I got from Drive A Dream (DAD) wasn't what they said it would be. They advertised a 2018 Tesla S with "FULL SELF DRIVING CAPABILITY!" (in all caps) but when I got it, it didn't have that or the upgraded autopilot. They said I had to pay $10,000 to get those features. DAD offered to pay me some money to make up for it, but then they didn't follow through. The manager, ***, agreed to give me less than half the cost of the fix ($4000), but the contract they sent me was too much. It asked me to give up all my rights, and I didn't like that. I asked for some changes, but *** wouldn't do it. I said I needed time to think about it, and he said that was okay. But now he won't answer my calls, emails, or texts. This isn't a good way to do business, especially when you're selling something expensive online that the buyer can't see in person. I want the ComplaintsBoard.com to help me get my money back or get the car fixed like they said they would.

Drive a Dream Customer Reviews Overview

Drive a Dream is a luxury car rental service that offers a wide range of high-end vehicles for rent. The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised the quality of their cars, their excellent customer service, and their competitive pricing.

Many customers have commented on the exceptional quality of the cars available through Drive a Dream, with many noting that the vehicles are well-maintained, clean, and in excellent condition. Customers have also praised the company's wide selection of luxury cars, which includes everything from sports cars to SUVs.

In addition to the quality of their cars, Drive a Dream has also received high marks for their customer service. Many customers have noted that the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that customers have a great experience. The company also offers flexible rental options, including delivery and pickup services, which many customers have found to be very convenient.

Finally, customers have praised Drive a Dream for their competitive pricing, noting that the company offers some of the best rates in the luxury car rental industry. Many customers have also noted that the company's pricing is transparent and easy to understand, with no hidden fees or charges.

Overall, Drive a Dream has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised the quality of their cars, their excellent customer service, and their competitive pricing. If you're looking for a luxury car rental service, Drive a Dream is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Drive a Dream contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Drive a Dream?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Drive a Dream Customer Service. Initial Drive a Dream complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Drive a Dream above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Drive a Dream. Discuss the issues you have had with Drive a Dream and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.