Menu
Travelgenio
customer service contacts

Travelgenio
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

1041 complaints
809 resolved 232 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Travelgenio customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Travelgenio. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Profile Complaints

(United States)
100 72
More phone numbers

Travelgenio website

What category is Travelgenio related to?

Travelgenio is related to the Travel & Vacations category.

What are the social media accounts of Travelgenio?

What is Travelgenio's Facebook?
Connect with Travelgenio via Facebook at Travelgenio
What is Travelgenio's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Travelgenio on YouTube at Travelgenio
What is Travelgenio's Instagram?
Check out Travelgenio's Instagram pictures and videos at Travelgenio
What is Travelgenio's LinkedIn?
See Travelgenio's portfolio on LinkedIn at Travelgenio

Overview of Travelgenio complaint handling

1041 Travelgenio reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 28, 2015. The latest review Foreign Currency Transfer fee. was posted on May 26, 2022. The latest complaint I didnt receive my e-ticket and travelgenio cancel the flight automatically to claim money was resolved on Apr 24, 2022. Travelgenio has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 1041 reviews. Travelgenio has resolved 809 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Travelgenio?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Travelgenio's resolved complaints

Latest Travelgenio’s complaints

C
4:38 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Travelgenio - Foreign Currency Transfer fee.

I purchased two return Air Flight tickets. Booking reference: 20990120 Date: 5/23/2022. I paid the full amount in Australian dollars by cc to Travelgenio Australia. I have checked by bank account and note that a further $131.87 had been deducted for foreign Currency Transfer fees. At no time was I informed of these charges and if one pays in Australian...

D
12:00 pm

Travelgenio - trip cancelation

hi, had tested positive for COVID and asked to cancel my flight and in spite of the airline offering a clear policy of refunding the ticket, travelgenio support is refusing the do so. They keep sending me to the airline to get confirmation (when I have booked the ticket with the agency) this is the [Ticket #5021605] trip cancelation and I would like your support to resolve this before escalating further.

H
8:46 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Travelgenio - More money taken out from my bank account compare to the actual price

the original price was 861886 KRW (Korea Won). However after the payment, I received a message saying "967105 KRW". And on the website it said i paid 911413.31 KRW and after canceling it i would only receive 911413.31 KRW this amount. So my question is where did my money go? I truly believe this is unacceptable handling. Therefore I would like to cancel my booking without any cancellation fee.

View 0 more photos