Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

T
Sep 15, 2020

Travelgenio — Overcharged at checkout

[Ticket #3122136] On the 8th of January 2020 I booked a flight from Cape Town to Houston with Travelgenio...

TravelgenioCancelled flight but no refund after two months

Finnair cancelled our August flight to Paris because of Covid. Travelgenio issued email that a refund would be forthcoming; but still no refund. There is no one taking calls; been trying for two months. Have emailed but customer service is a joke here. I understand these are difficult times but there is literally noone you can reach by phone. I tried every available prompt.

• Travelgenio's response · Sep 15, 2020

M
    Sep 08, 2020

Travelgenio — Not yet refund my flight ticket as cash

Hello Sir, This is Jinhee, Hwang (Nationality is South Korea), one of Travelgenio's consumer and thi...

S
    Sep 07, 2020

Travelgenio — Why do I have to pay the cancellation fee when I cannot travel to due to border restrictions?

I have booked my ticket on September 20th through skyscanner, Travelgenio. The ticket was one way, non-stop...

TravelgenioRefund amount

Reservation code: BRHPXM
    Reservation number: [protected]
    I made a reservation through Travel2be and applied for cancellation on June 25th, and I was informed that a fee would be charged, but I would like to receive the exact amount once again. Please give me a quick answer.

D
      Sep 04, 2020

Travelgenio — Please refund

Hello, I booked flight to the Chile from Uruguay by Latam airline. I went to Chile and made a self-transfer...

TravelgenioRefund not received

Reservation/ticket number 3872217
      travel stockholm/edinburgh/stockholm march 2020
      traveller kris leask

i received an e.Mail from travel egenio 16 july stating they had received the refund from sas and would forward the funds to me in 6-8 weeks once it had been "authorised".

Still no refund. Automated response to querying e.Mails. Telephone number carries a premium, high cost fee

• Updated by Trish Leask · Sep 17, 2020

I did as you asked in your response dated 3 Sep

• Travelgenio's response · Sep 04, 2020

Thank you Trish for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioRefunds not received

This Company should be put out of business by government regulators. They have yet to refund 5/22-5/24/20 flights on Porter Airlines from IAD to Ottawa that were cancelled due to COVID travel restrictions. After calling three times and being assured a refund was coming in 60-90 days, it is now September and nothing has been done. Their phone system is meant to confuse consumers and then cuts you off before you can speak with anyone. This scam must be stopped.

• Travelgenio's response · Sep 01, 2020

Hello Lloydrsams .
            Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

TravelgenioRefund

Reservation code: BRHPXM
          Reservation number: [protected]

I made a reservation through Travel2be. It was the day of departure on September 30th, but it was considered dangerous because of Corona, so I called the German branch and canceled it on June 25th, but after checking the progress, it still shows that the refund is being processed after 60 days and it is not going on anymore. And I tried to contact him, but I couldn't even reach him. I'm so worried that I can't get a refund, so I'm writing here because I haven't been able to get in touch with you. Please process the refund as soon as possible. If you look at this article, please take quick action.

Refund

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 31, 2020

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 31, 2020

• Updated by Hyun hwa · Aug 31, 2020

예약 코드: BRHPXM
              예약번호 :[protected]
              Travel2be를 통해 예약했습니다. 9월 30일에 출국날 이었지만 코로나때문에 위험하다고 판단되어 독일 지사로 전화해서 6월 25일에 환불 요청 연락을 드려서 취소 했지만 계속 진행상황을 확인해봐도 60일이 지난 지금 아직도 환불 처리중이라고만 뜨고 더이상 진행이 되지 않고있습니다. 그리고 연락을 시도했으나 연락 조차 되지 않고 있습니다. 환불이 안되는 건 아닌지 너무 불안해서 계속 연락도 안받고 연락이 닿을 곳이 없어 이곳에 글을 남깁니다. 빠른 환불 처리 부탁드립니다. 이 글 보시면 빠른 조치 부탁드리겠습니다.

TravelgenioI do not sincerely recommend this company. They won't return your money.

First of all, I bought tickets at the end of June and applied for a ticket refund to them exactly on July 2nd, but they are not giving me a refund. They told me that it would take 6-8weeks, but now at the end of August, I have not received any refund. They are liars.
            Consumer centers are not reachable and there is no way to contact them even if they go to their website.
            You guys should never use this company.

I do not sincerely recommend this company. They won't return your money.

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 29, 2020

TravelgenioPayment not received

I asked and wrote to travegenio and ural airlines the reimbursement after the cancellation of flight.
              Ural airlines gave me two options (refund or voucher).
              Travelgenio surprised me with the answer the ural airlines can give me only one option (voucher).
              The european law allow the totally reimbursement not only the voucher in these cases.

Aug 20, 2020

Travelgenio — How long should I wait for cancel???

How long should I wait for cancel??? Your service team sent me a message about cancel almost two month...

J
                Aug 16, 2020

Travelgenio — Refund

I booked Jetstar flight Brisbane to Melbourne on 5 July 2020 from Travelgenio. Booking number [protected]...

TravelgenioRefund (travelgenio)

In response to your request, we inform you of the fare conditions established by the airline in the event of cancellation:
                190 EUR per passenger penalty fee
                50 EUR per passenger for administrative costs
                Some airline taxes will be non refundable

The email above is what I received from Travelgenio.
                I don't understand why the penalty fee is ridiculously high although they were the refundable tickets.
                It was for my honeymoon and I had to cancel them due to the corona virus.
                I booked two tickets at British airline(through a Korean agency, not travelgenio) departing from Seoul(South Korea) to the UK and received a full refund 3 months ago.
                The tickets that I booked at Travelgenio is for coming back to Seoul and the agency imposed such a high penalty fee, even though they were the REFUNDABLE TICEKTS.

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 12, 2020

Any change follows airline guidelines and fees. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

TravelgenioWorst travel agency.

My airline ticket was canceled by the airline because of the corona virus.
                  But I didn't get any contact from the travel agency until I called to cancel first. Even though the plane was canceled due to the corona virus, they asked me for a commission.
                  I received a cancellation email, but I haven't received a refund for over a month.
                  I went to the site today and my reservation still remains.
                  I sent an e-mail, but it was only an automatic response.

Worst travel agency.

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 11, 2020

As soon as we receive airline's refund in our systems after their approval for each case we will be pleased to transfer it to the same account used in the booking process

TravelgenioI want to get my money back

2020.8.06 my flight from tokyo narita airport to busan gimhae airport was canceled, but I did not receive a refund. Please take care of it as soon as possible.
                    I went to the airport because I didn't have a word or email in advance, but when I heard that the flight was canceled at the airport, I was very upset and in a bad mood. I'd like to charge you all the time and money until you go, but I won't. I want to get a refund really quickly, so take care of it.

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 08, 2020

we must follow airline procedures and this can take some time without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline makes the refund, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase.

H
                      Aug 07, 2020

Travelgenio — I want to get my money back from you, travelgenio...

Dear Travelgenio people, How can do you work like that? I made a reservation for 2 people in order to go to...

H
                      Aug 07, 2020

Travelgenio — I want to refund my flight ticket for involuntary

Reservation code: EDWL2Q I left a message because I couldn't reach travel2be eventhough I did...

S
                      Aug 06, 2020

Travelgenio — My booking code is [protected]

I grudge rating even one star to this company. So shame. My returning flight from Seoul to Düsseldorf, which...

TravelgenioRefusing to answer calls for refund even after initiating.

There is a pending refund blocked by Travelgenio and its been more that 3 months. Refund was filed on Apr 30 2020.
                      I have been trying to contact TravelGenio for the past 2 months, but they either do not pick the call, or even if they pick, they ask me to call later.
                      Very poor experience. And its really sad you treat your customers like this.

Please help me with this as the itinerary was changed by the flight provider due to the coronovirus issue.

Details:
                      Date of flight: Apr 30
                      From: AMS
                      To: BOM

Return 31 May
                      From BOM
                      To AMS

• Updated by S Joseph · Aug 07, 2020

Hello Travelgenio, Thank you for your response. Is it possible that my refund can be revoked, and a new ticket can be booked for a different date. This money has been blocked for a while now, and i wish to make new travel arrangements.
                          Thank you.

• Travelgenio's response · Aug 07, 2020

Talking about refunds, we are constantly contacting airlines to be able to make them effective the sooner the best. Anyway, we must follow their procedures and this can take some months without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline approves the refund, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase. But in case they do not authorise it, we cannot proceed with it. Regards

• Updated by S Joseph · Aug 05, 2020