Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelgenioCancelled airline tickets

This agent has cancelled our flights without our agreement or approval.
They refuse to respond to any of the follow up emails I have sent asking them why they have done this.
They plan to charge us for this ‘service', which I will contest as it's utterly their fault.
This company has absolutely no respect for its customers and is not fit to trade.

• Travelgenio's response · Nov 01, 2020

Oct 29, 2020

Travelgenio — Refund of covid flights

Travelgenio was the agent went through to book my flights from Costa Rica to Australia for April 2020. I have...

Oct 27, 2020

Travelgenio — Service not provided

I bought a flight ticket with Travelgenio. I had a flight Calgary-Toronto-Panama-Lima on October 21st and...

TravelgenioRefund my ticket

my name is Jin Lee
    Travelgenio told me that "we need you send us an official document stating that the dispute is closed, signed and stamped by your bank."
    so l ask the document at the bank and my Credit card company. but that official document does not exist. also Our dispute is over.
    Don't lie to me that you need to document. I will be disappointed
    If you really need it, Taking document pictures and send me.
    I've been wating for 6months. Enough is enough.
    my e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Jin Lee · Oct 22, 2020

I seem to this >[protected]@travelgenio.com.
        How can I send Booking ID?

• Travelgenio's response · Oct 22, 2020

We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions

Travelgenio[jhzacb] request refund for return ticket

Booking reference: JHZACB

HELLO!

Booking reference: JHZACB

Could you tell me please how I can contact your Agency?!

Due to Covid19 and Winter Schedule Change in South Korea, plane from ICH to PUS has cancelled.

And Asiana Airlines asked me to contact the agency of purchase for Refund

But, your agency didn't give any notifications about plane cancellation

The thing is that there is no way to contact your agent!

your agency doesn't answer
      and I feel like you guys delete my emails

So I wanna get refund strongly.

please reply my email, and do refund my Return Ticket!

• Travelgenio's response · Oct 22, 2020

Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

TravelgenioDelay-Refund

Good morning,
        Despite numerous requests I did not receive any information/ update about a refund process-booking number [protected]. The last update I had was in july saying that it would have taken about 6-8 weeks. Now it has been more than 3 months. How can I know when I am going to get my refund? Thanks again
        Nuala narcisi

Oct 16, 2020

Travelgenio — Refunds have not been made for several months

Booking Code: G2WQL6 It started in March and has not received any reply so far, and it is a disappearance...

TravelgenioRefunds have not been made for several months

It started in March and has not received any reply so far, and it is a disappearance that has been unable to travel due to Corona 19. The last time it was said to be a refund request, I would appreciate it if you could arrange it as soon as possible.

Travelgeniotickets has been canceled

Please refund my money back because the ticket has been canceled today October 14, 2020 and my flight is on October 18, 2020.

full name: Homaira Rizaee

Oct 13, 2020

Travelgenio — Less information or wrong information

Dear all, I am supposed to travel to india but I was not allowed to travel because of the less information...

TravelgenioMuch delay of refund

I booked flight to Egypt from Korea via UAE one month ago, choosing one of the Travelgenio's suggested options.

But one of Etihad Air that flies to UAE from Korea staffs called me to inform that the duration time of stopover in Abu Dhabi airport, UAE should be less than 5 hours according to COVID 19 UAE policy, so my booking from Korea to UAE was automatically cancelled because stopover duration at Abu Dhabi airport would be over in my flight booking.

Thus, I sent email for canceling my booking and getting refund right after being informed.

I called Travelgenio(Spain) many times to tell this, but calls were disconnected automatically all the time.

I want get refund within a week.

• Travelgenio's response · Oct 08, 2020

TravelgenioCheck my refund

The Qantas airplane can't fly due to covid-19
                I want to get a refund. They do not answer to my refund. I have been waiting for a refund for 6 months..
                My name is Jin Lee.
                I have booked flights through Travelgenio.
                My ticket is a one-way ticket and
                My booking number is [protected]
                My fright is Qantas-QF368
                departing from Seoul(Incheon) to Sydney(Kingsford smith)
                on May 30, 2020.

Please answer me and my e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com

• Travelgenio's response · Oct 08, 2020

Talking about refunds, we are constantly contacting airlines to be able to make them effective the sooner the best. Anyway, we must follow their procedures and this can take some months without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline approves the refund, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase.

TravelgenioThis company is total scammer!!

My flight had been cancelled already on last March for 2 times!

But they didn't refund any 2 tickets for all plus they never picked up the

phone calls or emails. I never saw this kind of company before.

They only excused Covid pandemic!!! It had happened 8 months ago already!!

I recommend NOT to use this company ever!!

You will use your money for sure and no feedback at all even if something

uncontrolled situation had...

• Travelgenio's response · Oct 05, 2020

we must follow airline procedures and this can take some time without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline makes the refund, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

Oct 02, 2020

Travelgenio — Refund money

Request a full refund of the 100% card Request a full refund of the 100% card [Ticket #4109128] Booking...

TravelgenioI did not get my refund after 90 days as promised

Hi Travelgenio,

I would like to receive my refund for two tickets that got canceled due to pandemic. I contacted the airline, and they agreed to reimburse. I contacted your customer service, and you agreed to refund as well.
                    However, 90 days later, I still didn't receive any money back.

I send an email to your customer service a few days ago - no one replied. I cannot reach you over the phone.

What should I do?

• Updated by KseniaLL · Oct 02, 2020

I already did a few days ago. No one replied

• Travelgenio's response · Oct 01, 2020

Sep 24, 2020

Travelgenio — Cancellation - horrible support

I had made a booking on Sep 18th at 4:18PM EST and requested a cancellation at 7:12PM EST. Their site said 24...

TravelgenioRefund request due to flight has cancelled.

To customer service,

I supposed to trip from Seoul to London, London to Madrid. However I regret to be informed that my flight (from Seoul to London) has been canceled. And there is no way for me to take the other flight from London to Madrid without the trip from Seoul to London. I tried to contact to Travelgenio customer service and send a email to them. However, I couldn't receive any respond.

Anyone else can help me to process the cancellation and make a full refund for my ticket?

FULL NAME: JEONGSOOK LEE

Thanks,

• Travelgenio's response · Sep 23, 2020

Thank you Sulgi for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

Sep 22, 2020

Travelgenio — Air tickets refund

I have tried to solve this situation since early March 2020 due to worldwide COVID 19 situation...

TravelgenioMy booking email is no longer working/ request to refund

To: Travelgenio
                        - Request to " Refund "
                        - Ticket: [protected]
                        - Booking code: " MSCVMB"
                        - Airline Booking Ref: MS/M8JQ78
                        - Gulf Air GF70
                        - Date: 13Sep.2020 From: Cairo To: Bahrain
                        - It was cancelled by airline Gulf air.
                        - Passenger name: Amani Nasr Hamed.
                        - Card type: Master Credit Card.
                        - Please, Do the Refund.

- NB: My booking email ([protected]@hotmail.com) is Not working.

- Contact me on:
                        - 1- The mobiles written in booking form:
                        [protected] or [protected]
                        - 2- Use this email:
                        [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks.

My booking email is no longer working/ request to refund

• Updated by Fathi9999 · Sep 17, 2020

Please, My Booking email is NOT WORKING. CONTACT ME using the :
                            - Mobile numbers mentioned in Booking :
                            [protected]
                            or
                            [protected]
                            OR THIS email: [email protected]

I hope YOU understand that the Booking email is NOT WORKING.

Comments

• Travelgenio's response · Sep 17, 2020

• Updated by Fathi9999 · Sep 16, 2020

Easy For you to solve our complaints as soon as possible, and this gives us the prompt to be your customers forever.

TravelgenioI have been waiting for 7 months to get a refund.

I have cancelled my flight to canada because of coronavirus in march.
                          Finally trevelgenio issued email in june that I can get a refund in 8 weeks
                          Anyhow I did check "my trip" everyday but no results there. Until now trevelgenio still didn't make any refund.
                          I even received that confirmation email from trevelgenio that I am guaranteed to get a refund in 8 weeks already passed.
                          Please give me a quick reply and refund.
                          The names of the passengers
                          Booking code lbm2sz
                          1. Yoo jungwon — ticket:014-[protected]
                          2. Hwang hyeonjeong-ticket:014-[protected]
                          3. Hwang dagyeong — ticket:014-[protected]

I have been waiting for 7 months to get a refund.

• Travelgenio's response · Sep 16, 2020