Travelgenio

+55 614 042 1065(Brazil) 2 4
+52 155 4162 2959(Mexico) 3 5

Complaints & Reviews

For day cancellation

Hi. I made a reservation this morning, but I want to cancel it. I sent you an email and called you, but I can't. The price is different depending on the card, so I just wanted to check it, but it has already been paid. Please cancel my credit card approval as soon as possible. Full refund, right?
Please do not hesitate to handle my refund request.
Thank you.

Hi I'm SOOHYEON LIM
Booking code Travelgenio : [protected]
Booking code Amadeus : RZFVK9
Airline : garuda-indonesia

First, I attached my flight information and request photo. Please check it out.

You don't answer the call and you can't chat, so leave me an email and reply.

You know there's a traffic jam in Indonesia, so, I wanna my ticket cancel and refund.

It's not my fault. It's because of the coronavirus. Please cancel and refund it

as soon as possible Cancel my card approval.

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

My flight was cancelled, so I must get a refund. But I haven't got any reaction from this company.

Dear, Travelgenio.

Hello. I bought a flight ticket using your platform. But unfortunately the flight was cancelled before my check-in. So I asked you to cancel it immediately. But even after the flight date, I have not heared any answer from you. I called you a few times and sent the e-mail a lot. I didn't get anything. So please, Check my cancellation as soon as possible. And then take quick action. I have to get a refund.
The booking information is as follow.
Booking name : Sori Kim
Booking number : MX4CJJ
Booking date : 19/03/2020

Please check it as soon as possible, Thank you.

• Fi
    fire_first Apr 02, 2020

This company will ask you for a handling fee of 20 Euros. This is theft.

Involuntary changes

Booking Code: UPTWTM I have now emailed three times and left a complaint on this complaint board three time...

Tickets

I have a flight with family from Moscow to Baku on 8th of April. Due to coronovirus flight has been cancelled by airlines and i was informed that should get full refund from ticket agency. I tried to contact support and got reply for my request saying that cancelling flight will cost me 50 euro per passenger and extra 50 euro for submitting cancellation, and i have to pay extras by card before cancellation apply. This is ridiculous, i have to pay more money to get back 20 percent of tickets price.cin these difficult times travel genio doesn't care about customers. I wrote 3 times to support and get the same answer. Thats the worst experience I had in my long travellers life, and I definitely will do my best to spread this information worldwide in order to let people be know about misbehaving of travel genio.
Booking details RHGNLP

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

I request a full refund.

Because of the coronavirus19, Etihad Airlines unilaterally canceled my flight schedule.
So I came back to Korea last week using a different ticket, which was very hard.
And I never plan to travel in the next few years because of the coronavirus.
In conclusion, I request full refund cash instead of voucher.
I called Ettihad Airlines, who said my flight can be cancelled, but only through Travlegenio can I make requests for cancellations and full-refunds.
I have no reason to pay a fee because I was unilaterally canceled. I want you to know that many people are having a hard time with Corona. I request a full refund. Answer me as soon as you read my article.

Book number : [protected]
Schedule : 24 - 25 March, EY90 / EY876
Name: Eunju Kim, Jimin Park
E_Mail address: [protected]@naver.com

Request for cancellation and full refund

I totally understand you guys have a hard time. But you should have had a protocol system for an urgent situation. One of my flight is within 72hours, but I have no idea how to contact travelgenio.

I made two reservations with travlejenio but I request for cancellation two of them because of COVID-19. I hope that you could help me because the due date of one of them is really close.
I would really appreciate if you could help me.

reservation code: [protected]
reservation number: ozzw8k

reservation code: [protected]
reservation number: KL8KJP

I want to make sure that I can get a full refund. Please check my status and let me know what should I do.

Thank you.

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

I waited more than three months. Give me my money.

My name is Junho So E-mail is [protected]@koea.kr My reservation code is [protected] I received an email saying...

Please cancel my flight and refund

Hello my name is sun yoona
My flight ticket is 4/29
reservation code [protected]
request a refund
[protected]@soka-u.jp

Refund requests [Amadeus: P9NNW7]

In March, the airline canceled the schedule unilaterally. It is said that the refund will be handled by Treble Genio. However, I contacted the Treble Genio site several times, but I could not hear any answers. I want to know the result of the refund process. Then I wait for your answer.

Reservation code : P9NNW7
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

I’m KOREAN

Hi, i'm korean .
I booked my first family trip to CUBA with Travlegenio .
Inc -mexico-cuba

We hade to cancle this plan cuz my family infected in COVID virus, and the airline cancled our flight plan first.
We have no CHOICE !, we cant even go in to the Mexico, cuz they closed door to korean, and cuba also !
I sent them messages several times, and explained our situation . But they said that they cant refund our plan .how unbelievable !

We can't move here in korea, we cant buy any new tickets, hello ? Mexico said, NO ENTRY KOREAN .then how can we go in there ?????

A Future plan ? That reason why they can't
" Unfortunately" refund our plan ?
Our plan is directly next Month .

I paid almost 1500 €, is it possible ? They just gonna take our money .
This virus gonna stay longer here, until Sommer, They dont care that we infected or not . or they welcome new infected people.

I’m KOREAN

Complaining about Travelgenio customer service

Several weeks ago, I bought the ticket via Travelgenio hoping to return to my home country due to COVID-19 incident. as quickly as possible. However, few days ago, my airline, Aeroflot, notified me by call that my flights have all been cancelled due to the government's official announcement that they will close the national border and prevent internationals going in/out of the country. Therefore, customer service team provides me with an advice that I should request the full ticket price refund from my agency, namely, Travelgenio. So, I requested Travelgenio a refund via request form, but althought several days have been passed, they did not reply me, neglecting the rule that they should reply via the contact form within 24 hours for silver level customers (I'm a sliver level customer). I called Travelgenio again and again and waited for long hours hearing the voice that it may take some time to connect to customer service team. However, I failed to even speak to customer service team since they did not answer the call. No reply on email and international call at all. I understand that they might be busy due to an incoming calls, but at least, they had to notify me with the cancellation of the flights and offer a guide with regards to such a situation. If I didn't call my airline, I might have not known about the flight status since Travelgenio does not state that the flight has been cancelled. So frustrated about their customer service.

I bought from here 2 tickets. Route is from Novosibirsk to Incheon, each

airline is S7 and Aeroflot the departure date is 1st April.

Airline said i can get a full refund of the 2 tickets because this is not

cancelled by me, due to Covid 19, but Travelgenio is not refunding my

money...

I hope they are more professional and not scammers...

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

Today is my departure date, You haven’t answer. Please change my flight (20th of June) or cancel. Booking reference. IBF YXU

IBFYXU
Today is my departure date, You haven't answer.
Please change my flight (20th of June) or cancel.
Booking referece. IBFYXU

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 31, 2020

You will receive a reply by mail assap. Regards

refund!!! my money!!!

I tried to join you for 20 hours without laughing. but never answered! I received an email from airline, my...

Refund my money!!!!I am angry!!!

I received a cancellation email from…
I received a cancellation email from Treble Genio on February 28th.
It was also very difficult to contact and I received an email.
However, I haven't even heard a proper explanation, not a refund.
Is Spain or Europe so relaxed?
It has been a month since there is no way that the card cannot be refunded. I can't even mail or chat, so I suspect it's a ghost company
I will never buy it again here. I was very angry.
Because of this, the company is not working properly.
It was canceled because of the corona virus.
It is said that all fees have to be paid.
There is no real common sense.
I want a refund right away.
The reservation number is IMH5NA.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 31, 2020

You will receive a reply by mail during next weeks. Refunds depend on airline and it takes some time to have their authorisation, moreover during these times. Regards

Unethical behavior

Since Aegean airlines canceled my flight schedule, I could not find not only schedule, but also any direction how I can get the refund or change. About this issue, I talked with Aegean airlines and they told me that Travelgenio will give us full refund.

However, one of the workers in the call center of Travelgenio did not step the process, but she required fee for the refund, despite the fact that it is definitely an involuntary cancellation.

Also, I called again and the other worker told me that she can not do anything, because my flight schedule is in April. It means that they work with tons of papers, not with any of computer systems. If they cannot do anything, I am wondering why they are receiving phone calls.

And they yelled and they hang up while I am talking. I think Travelgenio does not have any service manual of phone calls or workers could not get the service training.

Moreover, I have sent E-mails several times to C/S department though, Travelgenio did ignore my E-mails, and when I sent to Urgent department, they gave me warnning "Do not send an E-mail until 3 days are left".

Think about it. How can I wait since
they have not given me any of certainty or assurance about "full refund"?

Has anyone else had a similar situation with Travelgenio? Could you please kindly help me to get full refund? Your help would be highly appreciated.

Reservation

Hello
I revervated Austria ticket in Travel2be
But i must cancel this ticket because of Corona 19
Im from korea
My ticket number is "IM0ZDE"

But this Travel2be dont say anything
So i cant do anything
Help me

Cancellation

OK, Im really pissed off with their policy. I sent an e-mail asking about getting a full refund for my flight to Istanbul and they havent been responding back for more than a week. Sorry guys but this is very unprofessional. I understand the situation, but also some generic e-mail saying "we will reply back asap, please have in mind that we have a lot of inquiries" would mean something. A lot of people I know have been forced to cancel the flight due to COVID and EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM got at least the feedback from the company. My booking code is [protected]. My flight is on 10th of April.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 31, 2020

Due to the actual situation and the number of queries received, our reply times have been increased. We are prioritizing flights with departures in the following 72 hours.

Insufficient connection time

I have now emailed three times and left a complaint on this complaint board twice with no response. My...