Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelgenioRefund request

I sent 3 times to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com but you didn't read it.
Why did you tell me to send you an email if you were going to do this?
Five months have passed. How long do I have to wait? And I don't know what 8 digits of booking ID. Is it the same as the reservation code?
My reservation code is RIJPTW.
Please give me an accurate reply.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 10, 2020

Thank you 코끼리땃쥐 for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioRefund problem

Booking code JMQSEL

Passenger OK HEE SHIM

I have bought the ticket from Austria to Korea for 733 euroes. I have recently receivef a refund of only 703 euroes. The cancellation of this flight was not done voluntarily, but rather due to the pandemic. Why is it that we only get the majority of the money back and not 100 percent. I would like to receive 100 percent refund.

• Updated by 심옥희 · Jun 30, 2020

Hello,

Our booking reference is RMSRJY, for the customer Jun Hak Lee. Flights changed or canclled to the coronavirus have a 30 euro refund fee. However, 50 euros were not returned to my account. Could the remaininf 20 euros be put back into my account as soon as possible?

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 09, 2020

Thank you 심옥희 for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioI want to get back my money

I bought a ticket to Rome in April last December., However, since March 10, Alitalia airlines have eliminated all direct flights and have refunded 100 percent - not because of Corvid 19, but Travelgenio has not refunded me yet., I'm so angry, give me my money back!!!

I want to get back my money
      I want to get back my money

TravelgenioOur flight is canceled. Please refund.

our flight is canceled and we received an email about cancellation.
        I want to get a refund without any fees. (because the flight is canceled!)

booking code : f2phnc
        flight information : km 710-air malta
        departure : malta (luqa airport) [protected]:40
        arrival : egypt (cairo inti arpt) [protected]:15
        passengers (name, surname) : dohee kwon / yuhyun kim

we tried to contact you, but you did not answer the call and you did not reply to the email.
        please reply as soon as possible.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 08, 2020

Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

TravelgenioI want to get a refund from etihad airline

Hello, my name is Jung hyeyoon.

My flight was expected for 2 April, but it was canceled by the etihad airline due to the covid-19.
          It was a trip from paris to seoul, KR.
          My reservation code of etihad is JM5GDB and the code of travelgenio is [protected].
          It has been a long time, but I have not received any compensation. Can I get a refund?

Have a nice day,
          Hyeyoon Jung.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 07, 2020

Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

• Updated by Hyeyoon · Jun 07, 2020

Sorry, it is [protected].

• Updated by Hyeyoon · Jun 07, 2020

My reservation code of Travelgenio is 1788162.

TravelgenioRefund my money

Dear Sir,
            Please Refund my money. I Booked a Air India flight from Dubai to New Delhi on 2nd of May But due to Covid-19 the flight has been cancelled but I have not been contacted by travelgenio for a Refund. My booking code is [protected] Please give me Reply as soon as possible.
            Thanks and Regards
            Khurshid Alam

TravelgenioHello, I need to change my flight to etihad credit

Hello,

I want to change my flight to Etihad credit.

Etihad told me that I have to contact the travel agent which is Travelgenio.

Please request Etihad to change my flight to credit.

My booking number is N°[protected].

My email is [protected]@naver.com

I have booked flights for 2 people.

1. Kang So Jung

From Seoul to Abu Dabi, From Abu Dabi to Barcelona

2. Young Sun Hwang

From Seoul to Abu Dabi, From Abu Dabi to Barcelona

I just need you to request Etihad to change my flight to credit.

Thanks,

• Updated by So Jung Kang · Jun 04, 2020

I have already sent emails to that address and I never got the response.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 04, 2020

Thank you So Jung Kang for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioRefund request

I made a reservation on January 15th, but my flight was canceled due to Corona, so I cancel my trip.
                I requested a refund, but there is no reply.
                reservation code : MTNJN7
                reservation code : MZFLC4
                Please give me a refund.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 04, 2020

• Updated by paxkil · Jun 04, 2020

예약번호 MTNJN7 예약일 1월 15일
                    예약번호 MZFLC4 예약일 1월 15일
                    코로나로 인해 항공사의 단항으로 여행을 할수없으니 환불 요청했는데 답장이 없네요
                    빠른 환불 요청합니다.

Hi, I'm NA

It's been 4 months since I asked for a refund.

Have you heard from the Xiamen airline yet?

Probably got a call from Xian Airlines, but why can't I get a refund yet?

I sent you an inquiry by customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com e-mail, but only the reply to the Travel Zenio site is coming.

Please reply. I can't wait any longer.

My Reservation code is RIJPTW

• Updated by 코끼리땃쥐 · Jun 02, 2020

Hi, I'm NA

It's been 4 months since I asked for a refund.

Have you heard from the Xiamen airline yet?

Probably got a call from Xian Airlines, but why can't I get a refund yet?

Please reply. I can't wait any longer.

My Reservation code is RIJPTW

Refund request

I would like to make a complaint to Travelgenio Company.
                    I have apply a lots of time and send a lots of email but no one reply. Even the hotline was no one reply as well.

My information below:

QR 859 - Qatar Airways 2020-07-12
                    QR 99 - Qatar Airways 2020-07-12

QR 100 - Qatar Airways 2020-07-28
                    QR 858 - Qatar Airways 2020-07-29

Please to handle my refund request. I

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 03, 2020

We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions

TravelgenioRefund request

I would like to make a complaint to Travelgenio Company.

My information below:
                      Booking No : OF5YJ5
                      Name : Wong Lung Wai
                      Flight information:
                      VA 467 - Virgin Australia 15/4/2020 and
                      CI 54 - China Airline 15/4/2020

Please to handle my refund request. I have contact the company from 7/4/2020 until now.

• Updated by hahahanson · Jun 15, 2020

Still no reply after sent the email!!!

• Updated by hahahanson · Jun 09, 2020

I was sent the email but still no any reply until now!!

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 03, 2020

Thank you hahahanson for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioCustomer service is horrible

I have tried to cancel my flight due to the Corona virus. They have been non responsive until I tried to dispute charge and then they blame me for the way I handled things. I tried to get in contact to no avail and not until I tried to dispute the charge did they respond. They no only blamed me for how I handled the situation but never did I hear about my actually trip. I tried to cancel air ticket the proper way and never heard back about that specifically.
                        They have taken my money and that's it.

Company is horrible. Customer is non responsive to the actual matter. Will never use them again and advise others to do the same.

TravelgenioFlights tickets

I can't get refund from my tickets. I bought 3 tickets from Poland to Korea and 3 return tickets, before coronavirus was in europe, I asked TravelGenio for refund beacuse Polish Airlines LOT canceled my flights. The request was accepted but I still haven't received the money.I wrote a lot of emails, tried to call many international TravelGenio numbers but no one answered. It's so frustrating

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 02, 2020

Thank you for your comment Jonatan. We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

Jun 02, 2020

Travelgenio — Please refund my flight ticket

I checked the email you sent me regarding the cancellation of the plane ticket. I immediately provided the...

TravelgenioSchedule was canceled without any notification

I purchased flight ticket from Cairo to Seoul on June 22nd through Travelgenio, but the second flight schedule from Abu Dhabi to Incheon was canceled without any advance notification. Please let me know what I should do for my ticket. And if I can't use the plane because of the Covid-19, please let me know if the refund is possible. Also, if the refund is possible, please let me know the refund process. For your reference, reservation code and ticket number is as below.
                            KDIWR2
                            TICKET:607-[protected] Ku Ji Suk
                            TICKET:607-[protected] Oh Yunseok

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 02, 2020

Thank you 오세종 for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected]nio.com, from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

Travelgenioİ want my money back I can't endure anymore!

Hi my name is alyssa and i cancled our ticket on the March

Kimberly fueller
                              Alyssa fueller
                              Jangmin ahn

Booking nummber is 6ZJJ7G

From frankfurt
                              To korea incheon

You guys said we have to wait 15-90days but still we couldnt get any money and any information

Plz answer we cant wait anymore.
                              And i contact already customerservice so dont say to me anymore plz contact customerservice

And dont give me same automatic reply anymore!!!

İ want my money back I can't endure anymore!

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 02, 2020

Thank you for your comment Roze& Alyssa. We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioRefund

Our flights were supposed to be 3 months ago and I have been emailing and calling both travelgenio and the airlines. Each is passing the responsibility to the other and in the last email over a month and a half ago the email from travelgenios customer service asked me not to contact them again as they are busy and they will just message me. 3 months, no flights, no refunds. I have been more than understanding due to the Covid-19 but this is ridiculous, we are entitled to a refund by law if we cannot travel due to the world pandemic. When this is over and it will be, I highly doubt many people will use travelgenio for booking anything else. It's disappointing and embarrassing that everyone has to chase for their own money back on a service they have not received.

Refund

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 01, 2020

Thank you for your comment AndraN. We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

Y
                                  May 31, 2020

Travelgenio — My refund request

You said that the airline control costumer refund this moment, so your company can not process my refund...

TravelgenioPlease change my date of flight

I want to change my date of flight tickets
                                  I already paid the silver grade customer services.
                                  I sent the e-mail to 'customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com' and they gave the link that I have to write the form which need to change date of flight.
                                  I wrote all that form and submited a week age.
                                  But I didn't get any reply for that form.
                                  How can I connect with you?
                                  I even couldn't talk with you cuz you didnt answer the call.
                                  I sent the mail again, but I got reply by auto.
                                  Tell me what's going on

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 01, 2020

If you have followed the procedure and registered your request through the link, our agents will contact you as soon as possible. Cheers

TravelgenioFull refund the ticket fee

Because of the COVID-19 virus, I really want to Full refund the reserved airline ticket.
                                    When I reserve the ticket, I signed up the Cancellation Insurance. So it is reasonable that Full refund.
                                    And I wonder when can I get back my money from your company.
                                    Please as soon as possible to Full refund the ticket fee.
                                    Last I wrote detail infromations below.

1. Reservation number

- YOUN SUJIN
                                    KIM SIHEON
                                    SHIN HYEJUNG

• Travelgenio's response · May 31, 2020

Thank you Youn sujin for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.