Travelgenio

+54 115 984 2113(Argentina) 2 6
+55 614 042 1065(Brazil) 2 4
+52 155 4162 2959(Mexico) 3 5

Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] trying to change flight

I am trying to change my flight and when the phone rings I am told that there is a waiting time of 4 minutes. After 4 minutes I am back to the beginning and I have to go through the whole process again. I want to change my flight from 12 August to 5 August . My booking reference is MBRUWV and the flight number is LX8070.
The airline says that I have to change it through the travel agent.

PLEASE HELP

[Resolved] refund not received

I had a minor spelling mistakes on my name and i asked for name correction but they advised me after 2 months since i made my request to change that the airlines does not offer this service so i had to cancel, y ticket, I spoke to the (rude) customer service and they cancelled my booking and advised me that i will get a refund but there's no time specified, however its been nearly 50 days yet i haven't heared or received anything from travelgenio.

[Resolved] refund

Dear member of Travelgenio,

I have send this email already on the 1 th July to [protected]@travelgenio.us but still no response

I found myself in a uncomfortable situation 2 days ago (30 june 2019)

I booked my flight last week through your platform and received the confirmation with my booking reference/code in an email right after it

The day before the flight I tried to do the online checkin but the system coudn't find me so I went to the email and found a link that directed me to pay another amount while my card was already charged right after the booking

I tought the problem was solved but arriving at the airport the next day only few hours before the flight I got an email telling me the fare has changed, and so that I had to pay an extra amount which I was fine with
I was trying the next 3 hours and half to make the payment using diffrent cards but the link wasn't working
So I went to the counter asking if they could check on my situation but the only thing they could see was the reservation but not the confirmation

I send another email 2 hours and half before the flight informing about the situation but I didn't get any reply

So I kept on trying making this payment, but there was a bug on the website so 40 minutes before the flight i made a call to your custumer service but nobody answered so I decided to make the decision to buy the ticket from the counter which cost me £213

So I would like to ask a refund of the ticket I had to buy, I did all the possible to sort this issue but there was a no communication nor assistance at all, through phonecalls or emails.

Sincerly, Youri Dedeurwaerder

[Resolved] refund

I booked a flight from Melbourne to Amritsar for 9th April 2019. That flight got cancelled by this company. Offering me a different time making me reach 2 days after to India. I did not want that newly scheduled flight so they offered me a Refund. They said it will process in 2 months. Now its been 3 months and now they do not answer my phone calls and email. Should i proceed with a legal action? It is very annoying as its a hard earned money. Its not for crooks and fraud people like Travelgenio. I travel very frequently and this company just lost a bussiness of about $2000 from my side just by showing fraud it $ 550. Such a bad customer service and agents are in Spain with very less knowledge of english. I have got all recordings of every single phone call and every single document you guys sent while changing ticket schedule.

Booking number is S03SQ6

• Resolution Statement

no refund of cancelled flight

Hi I have tried multiple times not through your website complaint and customer care number for refund of my booking for the flights which got cancelled and no alternative was available. I was told I would get full refund in this case . When I did not get refund, I called the customer care and then they informed I had to wait for 3 months atleast to get refund, now even after 3 months refund is not yet recieved.

[Resolved] no refund after cancellation. fraud

I have booked my flight with via Skyscanner.

I had to cancel my flight and agreed they charge a fine for it. But I have been sending them several messages for a refund as I paid £515 and they would not respond or make a refund. This company has no customer service and based in Spain. You can't escalate it or make a complaint as it does not exist. This company must be closed and taken to court for Fraud! AVOID AVOID

[Resolved] change flight

To whom it may concern,

I have made many calls to your customer service to change my flight for days. However, I waited for roughly 3 mins for my every call and be hanged up afterward. This makes me stop to believe your goal --always try to offer you the best tools to plan your trip in the easiest and most transparent way possible - and at the best rates!

My booking number is I1KCVW. Because I am afraid not to receive the visa on time, I would like to change my flight from 8 July to one of the days between 12 July to 15 July. Please inform me which flight, price under 1400, I could take as soon as possible. Besides, except China airline, every airplane company's flight is ok for me. Many thanks!

Best regards,
Jane

[Resolved] flight not refunded

Exactly the same happened to me. I booked two flights for my daughter and her friend. I was charged 1445.08 Euro for this on my credit card. Then the day before we had to fly on the 2nd of July, Travelgenio cancelled the flights. We had to rebook with another airline on the first available flight two days later, for 2000 Euro and also lost hotel fees for the first two days.

So far no reaction from Travelgenio about refunding the money.

departure city changed a month after booked and paid.

I purchased a return flight from Amman, Jordan to Cape Town, South Africa on 2 June 2019.

The flight tickets were issued all correct.

Today I got an email from Travelgenio customer care, stating that the flight now departs and returns to Beirut.

After various e-mails, customer service automated reply says that I should contact Ethiopian airlines.

Ethiopian airlines says that I should call Travelgenio.

I have paid for this ticket on the 2nd of June.

Please assist.
Kind Regards
Anna

departure city changed a month after booked and paid.

[Resolved] jet airways cancelled flight and no response on refund request

I booked tickets from Bengaluru to Amsterdam for the travel date June 27th.
The jet airways cancelled the flight and when i contacted the customer care they told they are waiting for response from jet airways.Its been nearly 3 months and each time i get the same response. I don't know if The agency submitted the request to jet airways.
Its 3 tickets for me and i need the amount to be refunded .I also sent an email to the information desk at travelgenio and no response.

Please do the needful.Its quite a lot of money for me.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] full refund of ticket

My booking code is KW22QO
Today it is going to be 10 days after the cancellation of ticket and i didn't get any refund amount or notification about refund process.so i request you to please reply when will i get the refund.this is not fare.you are doing wrong..air line company told me to ask your agency but this travelgenio neither refunding my amount nor replying any thing.very bad and poor service i have seen ever..i am not going suggest anyone to use travelgenio for ticketing.

[Resolved] baggage charges

I have booked my ticket to Athens from Belgrade on the 13th of June and when I confirmed the booking I also included baggage and pay for it. The total amount for the round trip and baggage cost me 225 euros. When I came to the airport in Belgrade they claimed I did not pay for my baggage and they charged me 60 euro for one piece of baggage one way. Can you please check what happened and why I had to pay for.my baggage? I'm going back on June 30 from Athens to Belgrade so can you please confirm I have one piece of baggage included with my ticket. Also, I'm expecting refunds for baggage I had to pay

Thanks for the fast reply

Ljiljana Sinickovic

[protected]@gmail.com
+[protected]

baggage charges

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] my flight from munchen to warsaw on 30rd of june!!!

Hello There,
I paid for booking my flight from Munchen to Warsaw to TRAVELGENIO bank account on 2019-06-03 from my bank account
and I still didn't get any info form Your TRAVELGENIO Company to my e-mail
([protected]@yahoo.com )
You've charged me for this booking for more less 120 euro.
I want to know when You gonna send me link or any kind of approval so I can make Check-in online because the date of flight is coming and I must know what is going on.
I have to know if my flight booking is valid and when You gonna send me link
to make Checkin Online.

Thank You in advance For Your Response.
Maciej Majewski.

[Resolved] refund of ticket

I HAD BOOKED A FLIGHT FROM BUDAPEST TO MUMBAI ON 27.07.2019 VIDE TRAVELGENIO, BOOKING REFERENCE PCG5IJ
TICKET:589-[protected] - SHARMA PRATEEK
TICKET:589-[protected] - MASTA ADITI
Since the airways had cancelled all the operation, i had requested for the refund of the ticket.

Jet airways is claiming that travelgenio has not initiated the refund request for the this ticket. however, TRAVELGENIO is claiming that they have initiated all the formalities.
i do not know what is the confusion between the two agencies but it is clear that i have not received the refund for more than a month.

It portrays a very bad picture on the customer service front for both the agencies as i am constantly following up with both call center without any proper response.

Your are once again request to check up with each other for the exact status and arrange the Refund.

[Resolved] Airline delay

To whom it may concern,

I booked a Malaysian airlines flight from Kuala Lumpur to Amman on the 12th of June. This consisted of 2 Malaysian airlines flights: MH4501 at 2:10AM (from KL to Dubai) and MH 4531 (from Dubai to Amman) at 7:30AM. Ticket number: [protected]

When I reached the airport in Kuala Lumpur I was told that I will be flying with Etihad Airlines instead, and that the second leg of the journey, now EK903 from Dubai to Amman, will be at 2PM - 8 hours after my initially booked time. I was not made aware of this previously.

I would appreciate if I could be compensated for the 8 hour delay in accordance with your reimbursement policy.

Louay Salfity

dears,
i made booking but no confirmation till now, and money was deducted from my credit card as shown down from the screen shot can you please check and get back to me asap as i tried to call you no answer, and i send too many emails and there was no answer
you are horrible and the customer service is really one of the baddest ever and i will keep complaining till i get feedback or refund asap
please answer me as fast as you can i need to confirm my booking

payment and no confirmation for the flight

[Resolved] jet airways flight cancellation and refund regarding it.

We had booked a Jet airways flight on 26th of January 2019 for 2 people to Mumbai from Munich with a halt in between at Amsterdam. We were flying on 25th of May 2019. We were getting confirmation from travelgenio regarding flight till the last moment so we didnt even think about that our flight may have been cancelled. We got a last email from Travelgenio on 23rd of May saying that the flight is on time. Its that when I tried to do online check in we found out that Jet airways has cancelled all the International flights. It was such a shock and stress for us. We had to book a new flight straight away which costed us 3times more then the normal one as it was really important to fly. This is just unacceptable from the travel company atleast they could have informed us about the flights and now we need the refund for the flights. This is worst customer service I have came across. From Henceforth, I wont be booking from any travel company anymore. Looking forward for the answer. Thank you for your time.

jet airways flight cancellation and refund regarding it.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] no refund cancelled flight

I found out myself that my flight was cancelled when I heard Jet Airways was bankrupt. I did not receive any update or help from Travelgenio.

After speaking to one of their customer service advisers I have been told that I have to contact Jet Airways. Jet Airways told me to contact Travelgenio.

I have tried contacting them several times on their customer service number, but was placed on hold or the line cut out. After a couple of e-mails back and forth with no answer to a refund what so ever I finally got a hold of them on the phone. They said they are waiting on a confirmation from Jet Airways.

Since then I still didn't hear anything from them... and still no refund!! This ticket was almost 500 euros... so a lot of money. :/ TravelGenio please help ASAP!!

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] flights that do not work

I received modification of my flight itinerary from Travelgenio less than 3 days before my departure. I am faced with missing my connection as I now have one flight arriving at the time my next flight departs.

After speaking to one of their customer service advisers I have been told that all I can be offered is a refund that will take up to 3 months. A further call and they advised that they *may* be able to reschedule the flight but without a new e ticket :/ It's not very reassuring

I have tried contacting them several times on their customer service number, but you're placed on hold and the line cuts out. The departure date is imminent and I'm yet to hear anything from them.

TravelGenio this needs fixing ASAP. I have already emailed your customer service and still nothing.

flight dublin to minsk

COMPLAINT & REQUEST FOR A FULL REFUND

Customers: Elaine McCabe and Svetlana Galkovskaja

Booking Reference number: MNQKJJ

We booked flights from Dublin to Belarus with the airline Aeroflot. There was one stop during this flight through Moscow. It was a connected flight.

We checked ourselves and our luggage in as usual two hours prior to our flight we had no issues.

But when we were boarding we were denied boarding because we did not have two visas. One for travelling to Russia and one for travelling to Belarus. Firstly as a EU passport holder it is stated that you do not need a visa for Russia if it is a stopover flight and you are staying in the airport for less than 24 hours. Secondly, as an Irish citizen we do not need a visa for Belarus if we are staying for less than 30 days.

But due to a specific legal arrangement between Russia and Belarus you need two visas to travel this way to Belarus via Moscow.

This was not stated anywhere when we were buying these tickets. We believe this is selling a faulty product. We were sold something we cannot use. It is unreasonable and abusive to expect the customer to get two visas to travel to this county where if travelling via any other city in Europe you do not need any.

The problem is the route you have sold to us.

We learned from the Aeroflot staff that it is a constant issue and that training has been given to explain how we are wrong rather than to stop the causation of it.

On our specific flight four passangers were denied boarding because of not having the necessary visas. Two men which were business class were fully refunded but we as two women travelling economy class did not receive any compensation or care. We feel that this is highly discriminatory in many ways.

We were also told that they couldn't refund us because the flight at departed at this stage but the Aeroflot staff made the mistake of checking us in so we were oblivious to all of this.

This caused us both extremes stress. We were left to purchase tickets for the following morning at the highest price. We lost a lot of time on our holiday. We had to wait an additional 10 hours in the airport with no meals or sleep arrangements.

We feel extremely disrespected and discrimated against by Aeroflot and we are looking for full refund for our tickets and additional compensation for the cost occurred for having to buy tickets at the highest price to proceed with our life's arrangements

[Resolved] don't use travelgenio - bad dodgy site - dishonest

bookingagency - dont use them they are dishonest
I booked two tickets in jan 19 for flights between shanghai to hong kong, they money came out of my account that day, when we got to the airport on the 9th of may 19 our tickets were cancelled and we were told they weren't paid for!!
When we got home, I contacted them numerous times emailing the bank statements with the amount and date whic clearly states on the paperwork of purchase. I have had rediculous repsonses eg: wrong email, they did not recieve the payment, after phone calles which most times I was on hold for 40 - 45 minutes then they would hand up. I finally found the sydney number, again a joke to deal with. Still no refund, have read 100's of bad reviews on them since. Only wish ihadread up on them before booking them. They are on a skyscanner travel network which I have used before without any issue, but travegenio are not a site anyone should use. We had to buy more tickets to get back to hong kong to come home which worked out to be $1200aud.

cancellation from jet airway

This flight (D2JVSA) has been cancelled by Jet Airways as everybody know. I called Jet Airways and said they send the refund 16th of April to the agents and I have a confirmation email from them. Travelgenio refused till today to return my money back, and all they can say is that it is not possible to make the refund until they have instructions from the airline!!!
Who save my rights, TRAVELGENIO????

Hello,
On the 19th of May 2019 at 19h50, my friend and I were traveling from Frankfurt airport to Prague Airport Ruzyne, the flight number was OK 537. We were surprised to know that the flight was cancelled while we were waiting at the gate. The reason was unclear. We were going on vacation to Prague and we were planning to spend 3 days there. Due to this cancelation, the plan has totally changed and we lost 1 full day in Prague. The price of the night in prague was non refundable so we lost money too. They reserved for us the next day a standby ticket on Lufthansa airlines . We were not sure we will be able to make it to prague until the last minute.. It was a very stressful and sad day. A friend told me that you can help me regarding this issue especially that i did my reservation via your website. Allow me to ask you for a compensation for all the mess this flight cancellation did. You can find attached our passports copies, flight and ticket numbers, boarding passes and the hotel reservations in Prague.
Lea Torbey

[Resolved] customers service

When is anybody going to read this email and deal with it. I am tired of getting the same email from a professional firm who ignores the content. I am ashamed to be associated with it and certainly will warn people about how you ignore my emails and the terrible way you deal with customers services
Louise Eustace
Payment info > LOUISESARAH EUSTACE paid by card 314.22 euro
Cancelled 13th May due to illness advised by doctor
Doctor`s Cert sent 14th May included.
Please refund this money as soon as possible as you have the info since 13th May without any satisfaction.
Louise Eustace Rosamma Nelluvelil
Subject: Cancel my booking
Text: Cancel this booking completely 15.5.2019 from Vienna to Chennai. No telephone was available over the weekend to change flights so i want to cancel everything with this agent.
Louise and Rosamma
-------------------------------
The booking code was FXMJ20 FROM VIENNA TO CHENNAI

BOOKED on 11.5.2019 AT 4.17 PM
Name / Passenger > Rosamma Neilluvelil
Payment info > LOUISESARAH EUSTACE paid by card 314.22 euro
Cancelled 13th May due to illness advised by doctor
Doctor`s Cert sent 14th May included.
Louise Eustace Rosamma Nelluvelil

[Resolved] flights

Booking number: TPKUKN

Dear Sir, Madame,

I have booked several flights on TravelGenio for my father and myself!
We also booked luggage, because we were leaving for 3 weeks! This has cost us quite an additional amount. Now we have found out - at the airport- that luggage wasn‘t included for our return flight and we had to pay again (to Air canada).

Before leaving I called the customer service of Travelgenio (10th May around 11:30am) and they did confirm (twice!!) that our luggage was included both ways and even gave me my electronic ticket and luggage numbers, here following:

electronic ticket numbers

baggages
[protected] didier

Turns out though, that we had 2 baggages per person for our outbound flight and none for our return.

I personally request a refund of the luggage I had to pay on our return flight to Air Canada!

Kind Regards,
Annick Goerens

Dear Sir/Madam,

Due to some emergency I had to cancel my booking on 03.05.2019.

Booking code Travelgenio:[protected]

Date: 30/04/2019

Contact name: KETAN

Contact surname: TAMHANE

Contact phone: (+91)-[protected]

I tried calling company customer care number (+[protected] but it is not working. So called up Malaysian Airlines Global Customer care number in Malaysia. The lady told me that she will put the ticket as 'Open' and that I can use it anytime in 1 year period. She said the status of the ticket would be 'cancelled' for now and it will become an open ticket.

When I was booking the ticket, there was a 'Fare Rules' tab/link, upon clicking it, it showed the ticket as '100% Refundable'. So I asked TravelGenio/Travel2be, will you be refunding 100% of my ticket? or will there be any small deductions? Kindly tell me the exact refund amount at the earliest and how soon the amount can get credited in my account? But till date I have not received any feedback.

Travelgenio or Travel2be doesn't have any office in India, their Customer Care number is NEVER working, they don't respond to your emails. Is it some fraud company? where do I find this company? How will I get my refund?

I need 100% refund as promised, on priority.

PLEASE HELP!

refund query, ticket cancelled/kept open with malaysian airline

[Resolved] jet airways cancelled flight

Hi I booked the flight jet airways from mumbai to toronto on 30th april, but the flight cancelled. I request for the refund to travelgenio and they still I didn't get any positive feedback. I callad spain office also. my ticket number is [protected], travel code 3z4r4w and ekahid is my reference. please do the needful.
Thanks.
[protected]@gmail.com

[Resolved] booking flights

Since I booked our flights in February ref YWFMNS -we have had at least four schedule changes from the company. Even worse the connection times no longer work. I tried and tried to contact them and eventually got through and was told they would change the booking to the previous day so it can work. However no confirmation was sent and then I got another schedule change still with original departure date of 19/10/19 and still connections don't work.
I tried again and again to contact TravelGenio about this but always get cut off the helpline after holding for several minutes- so frustrating! and expensive!
There seems to be no other way to contact them aand I'm very worried about the booking as it is for a wedding in Honolulu.
I really hope you can help
Helen Macpherson

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] I paid: no tickets issued

TravelGenio still continues making new victims

Headquarters‎: ‎Madrid, Spain
Founder: Mariano Pelizzari

Like many others I bought an online ticket with TravelGenio from Paramaribo-Amsterdam only to realize they issued a bogus ticket by email and never actually purchased the ticket from the airline. When I showed the emailed ticket at the airport the airline company SLM said TravelGenio never actually got/bought the flightseat from them.

I was forced to buy a NEW ticket at the airport, and at a higher price.

I am now attempting to obtain a refund from TravelGenio for the new flight purchased due to a mistake/scam on their part but I am being told this is not their fault and they can't do anything.

We've sent numerous emails and made many calls but are unfortunately getting the same answer: its not our fault, we will call you back (never happens).

This is a crazy scam. We want our money back (950 euro) TravelGenio!!
How come TravelGenio is still in business as so many people have the same problems with them: taking money, issuing fake tickets.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] sri lanka attacks - flight refund not received

Booked a flight in late April to Colombo however due to the Terrorist attacks in the city there were flight changes and had to cancel the ticket. TravelGenio never issued the full refund the passenger is entitled to!! It has been more than a month!!

Their customer service is absolutely despicable and inefficient, have been contacting them for the past month regularly to solve this situation to no avail.

It is unacceptable that a company takes advantage of unforeseen circumstances such as a TERRORIST ATTACK to scam customers and steal their money! Worst company ever!!

Ticket number: #2426227
Passenger Name: Nilofar Aly

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] reimbursement of cancelled flight tickets already confirmed

Due to a severe hospitalization, I had to cancel a trip Europe to Mexico. I submitted a request for reimbursement to Travelgenio, which was confimed in December 2018, indicating that reimbursement will be done within 3 months.
After 6 months, the reimbursement is not yet proceed nor answered any of my 10 emails to Travelgenio. Very disappointed and unnaceptable situation.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] never received confirmation email and can't get through to customer service

Never received confirmation email and can't get through to customer service .

Have tried the international and German numbers, each time I get put on hold and then the line just goes dead/hangs up after 10-15 minutes. TERRIBLE as we simply want to confirm if we need to book again or not...

Can we please have some advise as to how we can get though, as it states that it is a 24 hour/7 day service

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] refund not yet received, no contact, 7 unanswered emails, utterly shocking customer service!!!

I have been in contact with your company since the cancellation of my flight from Dubai to Singapore on March 28th, 2019 AND I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED A REPLY TO MY 7 EMAILS.

I booked a return flight with Jet Airways through Skyscanner, from Dubai to Singapore. The flight was originally booked and paid for on January 31st.

The original flight was 9W537 with a stopover in Mumbai, with the final destination being Singapore.

On the morning of the scheduled flight, (March 28th, today).I could not check in online. So I rang the airline desk in Dubai airport to inquire about the flight status, to be told that the flight was cancelled and I "should have read the papers" to realise they were not flying in March or April.

My only email from Travelgenio was that I would receive my full refund within 30-90 days. However, I still have not received anything nor have they answered any of my 7 emails sent along with numerous phone calls. This is outrageous!!!

I have had such a terrible experience with your company to date, I really hope that this refund process doesn't prove to be a similar situation. I have already had to follow up on this refund in many previous emails.

The reason for sending this email outside of the original thread is that I fear my original thread is being completely ignored by your customer service team. I hope that this is not the case.

I truly hope that someone from your company replies to this email with some information for me, if not I will have to pursue legal advice on the matter.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] flight refund, scam company, no response, zero customer service

I have been in contact with your company since the cancellation of my flight from dubai to singapore on march 28th, 2019 and I have not yet received a reply to my 8 emails.

I booked a return flight with jet airways through skyscanner, from dubai to singapore. The flight was originally booked and paid for on january 31st.

The original flight was 9w537 with a stopover in mumbai, to arrive into singapore in time for a business meeting and another connecting flight.

On the morning of the scheduled flight (march 28th, today), I began to worry when I couldn't check in online. So I rang the airline desk in dubai airport to inquire about the flight status, to be told that the flight was cancelled and I "should have read the papers" to realise they were not flying in march or april.

I have been told that my refund for the full amount of the flight is in process. However, I have not been given any indication of the refund process. How long does it take? Can I have proof of the pending refund? When can I expect the refund?

[Resolved] flights / booking

I have booked flights through skyscanner for the 11/05/19 - 14/05/19, that I had then selected travelgenio's flights as it was the times I preferred.
11/05/19 I had tried to check in online with air New Zealand the system did not allow it, soI had then looked at my itinery which then I saw it was booked for the 01/06/19-04/06/19. At this point seeked assistants from airnz to see if they can change the date to that day at 7:20am, airnz told me i had to pay $250 to change this date and as i could not contact skyscanner i paid to take that flight on the 11/05/19 at 7:20am. The next thing i had done is called travelgenio at least 5 or 6 times and had been told to call back as they only speak spanish. I had finally been in contact with an agent that could half understand english to organise my flight back with virgin austalia, after repeating my self and putting me on hold he had finally told me i had to pay $197 extra to come back and that even though it was a system error they could not change it because of the contract they have with the airlines and I would have to speak to them, which I had then been directed to call travelgenio again. At this point i was running late for my flight, so i could not organise my flight back until i had landed in new zealand. When I had landed in New Zealand had tried to get in contact with a person that speak english and not spanish a few times, once again when I had then finally got in contact with an half English speaking agent they told me again the contract is with the airlines and that I had to pay the extra $197 to come back on the 14/05/19. By the 13/05/19 after trying to get help with the error countless amount of times I then paid the extra to return on the 14/05/19.

When I had come back I have tried to contact travelgenio countless amount of times but no one would answer until today the 15/05/19 to see if I can be refunded for the extra money I had paid for the correct dates I have selected online. I spoke with an agent Sara which continuesly repeated her self and even asking her to speak to a manager 4-5times again repeated her self that the manager cant talk to me because shes is going to tell me the same thing, although i wanted to speak to the manger about the agents behavour and also the issue ive had as sara was not helping me or listening to me. Christan the manager told me to provide proof a screenshot of the dates that I've selected, I told her I don't have that and asked when she books online does she do the same her response was no, so I asked do you have proof that I've selected the 01/06/19-04/06/19 and she said after you put your payment details we have an email to confirm, so I then asked do you have proof before payment details that I selected those days and she said no. I told the manager it is a system error because I definitely selected the 11/05/18-14/05/19 as I had to see a family member that is in palitive care and is in her last days with us, so I know I wouldn't make that mistake and also whilst I was putting the payment details the system froze then refreshed itself but you can't see the dates selected whilst you are on the payment stage, which I had booked on the 10/05/19. The manager said we can't refund you anyway because you have used the flights already and I explained why I had to use them and pay extra to fly on the dates and she just continued to tell me the same thing then added you should've done it with in the 48 hours, which I had done but nobody could speak english to understand what had happened to help me!

I want a refund of the extra money I had paid to change my flights to the original dates I have selected online.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] refund not received - flight cancellation jet airways

I had booked 2 tickets from Frankfurt to Bangalore in Jetairways via Travelgenio (Booking code SM99BE) .

At the first place I had to contact the Travelgenio on my cancelled flight and ask them for the update. Rather than I get an update from them about the cancelled flight

Every time I have contacted, they only mentioned in the email that they have contacted the jet airways and waiting for the response. Every time I speak travelgenio customer care, they say they are still awaiting for a response and jet airways is in no picture . But i have no update on refund or the status about the refund so far. I have even not been told if they have claimed the refund and what's the status of the refund. I have 1300 euros with Travelgenio

refund not received yet for a flight cancelled by an airline - 5 months

Booking reference: J7WSJP from the date: 25/11/2018 ( Tel - Aviv - Tbilisi )
was done via Internet site .
TICKET: [protected] - [protected] - Koifman Genadi
TICKET: [protected] - [protected] - Koifman Alla

We were informed by TravelGenio on 14.12.19 that outbound flight ( > LY5109 18DEC TLVTBS 2000 from Tel Avia to Tbilisi ), was cancelled by airline company .
We had to buy new tickets for another direct flight to Tbilisi .
Contact person Isabel ( Customer Service Representative, Involuntary Change department Travelgenio.com & Travel2be.com ) promised, that refund time takes about 30 - 90 days .
We are almost 5 months after, but we still didn't receive refund .
Nobody responds now our emails .
I don't have an option to attach all correspondence, so I copy it on below .

Alla Koifman [protected]@keter.co.il

From: Ala Koifman
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2019 10:47 AM
To: Genadi Koifman ; Travelgenio
Subject: RE: [Travelgenio.com - Contact #2147169] Re: SCHEDULE CHANGE

Hello Travelgenio,

Please come back to us and advise urgently when you"ll refund an amount for a cancelled flight LY5109 18DEC TLVTBS 2000 .

90 days for the process, that you mentioned on below, already passed .

Kofman Genadi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Travelgenio
Date: пт, 18 янв. 2019 г., 12:40 PM
Subject: [Travelgenio.com - Contact #2147169] Re: SCHEDULE CHANGE
To:

Dear Mr. Koifman

Thank you for contacting Travelgenio/Travel2Be.

In reply to your request, we would like to inform you that the airline is working on your refund petition. As soon as we are authorized, we will refund the amount to the original form of payment.

Bear in mind that this process use to take about 30-90days

Kind regards,
Isabel
Customer Service Representative
Involuntary Change Department
Travelgenio.com & Travel2be.com

El Sáb Ene 12 11:26:23 2019, [protected]@gmail.com escribió:
> Hello Isabel, Customer Service Representative !
> We are almost a month after previous correspondence where you have
> informed
> us about a flight cancellation
> LY5109 18DEC TLVTBS 2000,
> and we would like to receive confirmation when you"ll refund money
> for
> the cancelled flight .
> I remind our booking number J7WSJP .
> Please respond urgently .
> Genadi Koifman
> пт, 14 дек. 2018 г. в 13:54, Travelgenio
> :
> > Dear M Koifman
> >
> > Following your instructions the following flight remain as booked
> > H1 1282 23DEC TBSTLV 1900 1945
> > Best Regards
> > Isabel
> > Customer Service Representative
> > Involuntary Change Department
> > Travelgenio.com & Travel2be.com
> > El Vie Dic 14 12:22:24 2018, Ala.[protected]@keter.com escribió:
> > >
> > > Travelgenio Staff !
> > > Just to clarify additionally my below email :
> > >
> > > DON'T cancel our order for the back flight .
> > > H1 1282 23DEC TBSTLV 1900 1945
> > >
> > > We are looking for other solution to fly to Tbilisi on 18/12/18 .
> > > Please confirm .
> > > Cc: [protected]@gmail.com
> > > Subject: FW: [Travelgenio.com - Contact #2147169] Re: SCHEDULE
> CHANGE
> > >
> > > Travelgenio Staff !
> > >
> > > It's really unacceptable behavior of your company .
> > > First you sent totally unclear email that we had to request
> > > clarifications .
> > > Now you are informing that a direct flight is cancelled .
> > > Don't you have any responsibility to propose us any other solution
> ?
> > > Just to inform us that a flight is cancelled ?!
> > > How can we use a return fly, if we can't fly to destination at
> all ?
> > >
> > > Yes, I confirm you to request refund for the cancelled flight .
> > > It's a first time we booked flights via your company . And it's
> very
> > > bad experience .
> > > We will not use more your services, as your customer service is
> very
> > > bad !
> > >
> > > Please inform in a back email when we'll receive back a refund .
> > > Alla Koifman .
> > > Involuntary Change Department
> > > Travelgenio.com & Travel2be.com
> > > El Jue Dic 13 13:34:05 2018,
> > > [protected]@gmail.com escribió:
> > > > It is unclear what change you are writing about.
> > > > Could you be more specific, because I did not notice any change.
> > > > Thanks in advance
> > > > sincerely
> > > > Mr. Genadi Koifman
> > > >
> > > > чт, 13 дек. 2018 г. в 12:33, Travelgenio.com
> > > :
> > > >
> > > > > ***********************************************************
> > > > > THE AIRLINE COMPANY MADE A SCHEDULE CHANGES IN YOUR ITINERARY.
> > > > > PLEASE VERIFY THAT THE NEW FLIGHTS MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
> > > > > WE INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU ACCEPT THE ALTERNATIVE, THIS ONE
> WILL BE
> > > > > CONFIRMED ACCORDING TO THE DEPARTURE DATE OF YOUR FLIGHTS.
> > > > > IF YOU NEED AN URGENT RECOLATION PLEASE CONTACT DIRECTLY THE
> > > > > ITINERARIO/DETTAGLI ITINERARIO:
> https://www.viewtrip.com/?rloc=J7WSJP&lastname=KOIFMAN&action=ITIN&lang=EN
> > <
> >
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.viewtrip.com%2F%3Frloc%3DJ7WSJP%26lastname%3DKOIFMAN%26action%3DITIN%26lang%3DEN&data=02%7C01%7CAla.Koifman%40keter.com%7C3cc31a93715149a932c308d661aecc3b%7C0172d1a1611141968021910f6155c0b8%7C0%7C0%7C636803800711413302&sdata=ODpGfPBogleeAQ4ddMuEA55TG%2Fzs1xQCRQFUDuqgq7g%3D&reserved=0

jet airways cancellation

Hello
I am highly disturbed to know that Jet Airways has suddenly announced shut down of their airlines.
I requested a full refund of my ticket, from Toronto to Delhi booked via Travelgenio.
Since it is none of my fault and the airlines is completely at fault here, it is mentioned at the airlines website that contact your travel portal for refunds.
Website link : https://www.jetairways.com/information/disruption-assistance.aspx

No one is able to address this situation and the Travelgenio people are not interested in refund of the ticket.

Regards.

refund for cancelled jet airways flight.

Travelgenio Booking ref QTAQMI
Jet Airways has confirmed that flight has been cancelled and fund refund will be available through Travel Agent (TravelGenio). Jet Airways also confirmed that they haven't received any refund request for my Jet Airways booking reference BVYNVE. Jet Airways person also confirmed that they have provided all the instructions including wavier code to claim refund to Travelgenio. But Travelgenio is declining that they have received any communication from Jet Airways for claiming refund and not processing any refund. Jet Airways customer support person also mentioned that Travelgenio can contact them to resend instructions and waiver code.

I called Travelgenio several times, but as per Travelgenio customer support person, it seems they are not interested to process any of my refund.

[Resolved] flights

Good Afternoon,

I would like to lodge a complaint about a rescheduled flight. The booking code is: JBOPPD

I am seeking $37.40 compensation for the phone billing costs I have had to pay for calling Travelgenio to resolve a matter regarding a flight that was rescheduled.

Rather than re issuing me a new connecting flight, I had to call Travelgenio to arrange this. When I did so the operator told me I would receive a new flight within 2-4 business days.

I never received any new flight & was forced to call Travelgenio another 4 times, each of which resulted in nobody to speak to after going through the call prompts. I had to then write an email to get the matter resolved.

I find this really disappointing service. I also got a phone bill that shows a total cost of $37.40 to the Travelgenio phone line.

I am requesting a refund of the above amount to the bank account details below:

ACCOUNT NAME: Jesse Hartman