Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelgenioRefund change request

Hi, I got a refund confirmation email from you. You asked me for an EU account, but I don't have an EU account. I want a refund with the credit card I paid for. But I can't tell you this to customer service. Please convey this to the customer service center. I hope to receive a reply to this by email. Thanks.

[Booking # KVAPR6]
e-mail : [protected]@hanmail.net

Refund change request
Refund change request

• Travelgenio's response · Jan 14, 2021

Any info or doubt will be assisted by mail. Reply our last communications and our agentes, as soon as current situation allows, will inform you. regards

TravelgenioNo Refund

[Booking # KVAPR6]
    [customer# [protected]]
    Reservation cancellation date: 12/09/2019

- Hi, I have not refunded the cost of the canceled ticket.
    - In your last reply, you said that if you send the documents, you will get a refund.
    - I sent the papers and waited. But there was no refund.
    - I send the documents again, so give me a refund

[ Last e-mail Content ] Creation time : 3/16/2020
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Mr./Ms. Meang,
    Thank you for contacting our Advanced Support Department and sharing your comments with us. The feedback of our customers helps us to improve our products every day as well as the customer care provided.
    We are writing to you regarding your booking KVAPR6.
    In reference to your query regarding the status of your refund, we would like to inform you that the refund timing depends on the airline.
    At Travelgenio we proceeded to cancel the booking and manage the refund request to the airline right after we received your request. From this moment on it is the airline that must authorize the reimbursement. Therefore, the refund of the amount will be made when it is authorized by the airline.
    Being quite a long process, the refund can often take some time.
    However, the refund has been already made by the airline, but we can see that you have made a complaing through your bank and so, we can not proceed with the reimbursement until the closure of this issue will be officially made.
    In order to proceed we kindly ask you to provide an official statement signed and stamped by your bank informing about the closure of this matter to process the reimbursement into the same payment method used during the booking process.
    Waiting for your instructions.

Regards.
    Javier
    Advance Support Agent

No Refund
    No Refund

• Travelgenio's response · Jan 11, 2021

Any further info will only be provided by mail. As a third party we must follow airline guidelines and allowances. Regards

• Updated by 맹정임 · Jan 10, 2021

The airline has already confirmed that it has been refunded.

TravelgenioRefund

I booked a flight to London - Prague through Travelgenio on 26.12.20. The flight is supposed to take place 15.02.21

Travelgenio booking number: [protected]
      Booking code: VB3VX3
      Date of incident: 6.01.21 - ongoing

Following the national lockdown in the UK and some personal circumstances I will not be able to travel. Thus, I wished to cancel my ticket and get a refund due to the COVID impact. I had also purchased the relevant protection policies, including COVID-related ones.

I tried to do it through their website to which they responded I need to do it via the airline operator, British Airways (BA). BA said since I booked it through a travel agent and not with BA directly, the agency is responsible for the refund. I've tried to correspond with their customer services (which are very difficult to access since there are very little means to contact them and even more difficult to get through).

They first responded to me in French, although all previous communication has been in English. When I asked for a legible response in English, they sent me an email which was confusing, did not clarify my situation and frankly had very little to nothing to do with my request. After I replied explaining my situation in great detail and asking for clarification, they sent the very same response to me again (the one that was irrelevant and made no sense). I have attached screenshots of the emails (my personal email blacked out for privacy purposes; I can also forward them or send them as .pdf).

Given the difficulty to engage with their support services and their incapability to understand and appropriately respond to my request, I am concerned that I may be a victim of scam or fraud via Travelgenio.

RESOLVED

I managed to get through to them on one of their contact numbers (which I found on this website) and the agent helped me to cancel my booking and get a refund. The whole process was still dreadful and complicated, will never book with travelgenio again.

• Travelgenio's response · Jan 09, 2021

Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

TravelgenioRefunds

I had a reservation for a flight from Korea to Japan on the 29th of December, 2020. Unfortunately, two days before my trip the government of Japan banned entry of foreign nationals due to the rise of Covid cases. Since I was not going to be allowed to board I asked for a refund, losing more than half of my money in penalty fees. Quite unfair since I didn't cancel on a whim, but they replied that since the flight wasn't cancelled per se it was none of their business. Buying directly from the airline is slightly more expensive but they all accept changes free of charge and provide total refunds. In these uncertain times I recommend everyone to avoid this cheap ticketing companies. In case of any changes you end up paying more than if you had booked directly with the airline. Beware

• Travelgenio's response · Jan 08, 2021

we must follow airline procedures and this can take some time without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline makes the refund according to their rules, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase. If flight was not cancelled, the cancellation will follow the ticket and airline conditions. Regards

TravelgenioComplaint about refund

On July 20, 2019, on the Travelgenio website, I have purchased a multi-city ticket for the schedule from April 29, 2020 to May 8, 2020 (Booking code: R7FHGW).
          On March 24, 2020, I have received an email from Travelgenio about cancellation and refund of COVID-19-related tickets.
          When I checked directly on the airline website in April, all tickets had been automatically cancelled without prior notice.
          Since July 18, 2020, I have exchanged e-mails with Travelgenio several times, but there is still no refund, and there is no answer as to when to give the refund.
          I think I've been scammed, so I'm preparing for a lawsuit.

• Travelgenio's response · Jan 04, 2021

• Updated by Ho Lee · Jan 03, 2021

Never use Travelgenio

TravelgenioTravelgenio - charged without ticket being issued. Keep calling no answer

My bookings with Travelgenio codes 33istl [protected] was booked, then confirmed
            then a few hours later charged to my credit card and tickets issued, now
            Travelgenio is asking for 258 dollars more. I want to cancel this.
            I keep calling Travelgenio with no success. Unable to get through. I tried
            to cancell reservation via web..it crashes.. worst night with this company.

• Travelgenio's response · Dec 26, 2020

Travelgenioproblem with the payment method and cancellation

I had problem with the payment method and I sent several emails to the customer service email but I did not get a response which makes me so anxious. I reserved a flight that departs on next Wednesday, 30 of december. I was about to pay for my tickets, but I had problem with my credit card so I decided to try with another one. However, the website did not let me to pay with another credit card because the card was already been registered. So I contacted to customer service but I have not got a response still.
              I am truly disappointed about this payment method and how this company does not respond to the complaints and emails. So I am asking to cancel my reservation.

My reservation code is: [protected]

• Travelgenio's response · Dec 25, 2020

Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

TravelgenioRefund

I have not received my refund for a trip cancelled due to Covid from back in the spring. I was told in an email I would receive a refund 6-8 weeks back to method of payment. It is now 7+ months and NOTHING. Spoke to rep and he wanted my bank account information for deposit of refund. NOT happening as I did not pay for trip this way. I got cut off and called back 4x to which I got cut off every time.

• Travelgenio's response · Dec 11, 2020

• Mo
                    MohamedRaffat Dec 16, 2020

please check the attached details

Comments

• Mo
                    MohamedRaffat Dec 16, 2020

please I need an update to rebook my ticket so far I have not received a new rebooking ticket this is the worst and stupidest service I have seen in my life please, see the attached files to confirm the booking and payment as the payment was made with a snag and attached Confirmation from the Bank

if you can't send my new booking please request you to Cancel or refund all the money .

This Request from 1st December 2020

TravelgenioFlight cancelled by airline

My bookings with Travelgenio codes L5WV57 & L7QNGL were booked last year and canceled due to COVID-19.

I have contacted the Middle East Airlines and raised a dispute against them, and was able to get a release of the full amounts paid for these bookings through Travelgenio 2 months ago, however, Travelgenio didn't transfer back my money to my Credit Card, and also my bookings have stopped appearing in their website, I'm receiving this email when I try to access My Trips: We have not found any reservations with this email address.

I have also tries to call Travelgenio on their US phone more than 13 times but was unable to reach any customer service agent.

• Travelgenio's response · Dec 11, 2020

G
                    Dec 08, 2020

Travelgenio — Air ticket agency

I reserved five tickets on French Bee through Travelgenio on May 8, 2020 from San Francisco to Pari...

TravelgenioAirline tickets

Our Finnair flight to Paris was cancelled due to Covid; the website says we have been refunded but we have not; it is now December; you cannot get a human on the phone ever

TravelgenioChange of booking due to new covid restrictions in Germany

To whom it may concern

I have send several emails to travelgenio customer service and there has not been an anther or a reply. I called about 10 times to Spain but again no answer I am not used to that kind of bad service. they are very quick when you book your flight but after that no service whatsoever. I booked a return ticket KB5UFT from Cape Town to Frankfurt on the 14.12.2020 - 23.12.2020 due to the new Covid restrictions in Germany I can no longer go on my trip. I have asked to postpone my flight to 2021 but again no answer whatsoever.

Kind Regards Thomas Kallenbach

• Travelgenio's response · Dec 01, 2020

TravelgenioPlease refund

I received a mail from Travelgenio that they would give me a refund if I cancel the card dispute and send the official bank document stating that I am closing the claim.

So I cancelled it. But I haven't received a refund yet, because the credit card company did not have an official document, instead, I sent the screen capture of the internet page that confirms the conclusion of the dispute. But Travelgenio insists on sending them an official document with a bank stamp for the refund.

I have been suffering seriously for 10 months from this problem. Help us get a refund from Travel Genio's tyranny.

• Travelgenio's response · Dec 01, 2020

We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions

H
                          Nov 29, 2020

Travelgenio — Why you didn't keep the promise of refund after 90 days as you told me.

My name is Lee Hyeshin. I bought 2 tickets of Turkish airlines at February by travelgenio. My booking...

TravelgenioRefund number: [protected]

Hello
                          Dear all am still waiting for my refund of a cancelled ticket due to corona pandemic, it was for a flight from Bologna Italy to Rome then Rome to Cairo then Cairo — Amman Jordan on 4/04

Refund number: [protected]
                          [Ticket #3617973] Booking WUN8HL

please find the attached file which indicate the request of the refund which was on the 20/04

So where is the refund.. Any one can answer me. Anyone can help me.
                          And the last email and every email from the traveling company travelgenio telling to wait (Eva, advanced support agent) which was 6 weeks ago
                          Please can any one contact me or contact them about the refund it too long, what is going on and please dont tell me it's due to corona...

Its not... Everyone is working and all the airline is working.. I need my money!!!

Refund number: [protected]

• Updated by ahmadzz78zz · Nov 28, 2020

I sent an email to both airlines and they respond that the tickets was issued by you and from your tickets reserve from your tickets shares and account.
                              And please it's 8 months now

• Travelgenio's response · Nov 28, 2020

Hello ahmadzz78zz, Talking about refunds, we are constantly contacting airlines to be able to make them effective the sooner the best. Anyway, we must follow their procedures and this can take some months without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline approves the refund, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase.

TravelgenioGaruda airline ticket which has to be fully refunded

Booking no.. VXK 59T. Ticket no 126- [protected]
                            Hi.. I purchased a ticket to go to Perth, Australia.
                            I have found out that I can't use Garuda Ticket at all coz I have to get a visa which can be applied and obtained by an Indonesian sponsor. You have sold these tickets. You are a scam!! I want refund asap. Also why did you sell tickets with your company name Travel2b.. Nonsense!!! My visa expires on the 2nd of Dec. If something goes wrong.. you need to take full responsibility. I will report this ACCC. I will di everything I can! You guys are pirates!!!
                            My contact no [protected] or [protected]
                            My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Today is 19/11/2020
                            Additionally my ticket cancelled around start of October.. LONG TIME AGO..!!!

Thanks

• Travelgenio's response · Nov 19, 2020

Any docs needed for travelling are passenger responsability. You can find also this info in the General Conditions accepted during the booking process. It is a personal must to carry all the international documents for the trips and stopovers that should be needed in the journey, specially and moreover during a pandemic time. Regards

TravelgenioCanceled flight, refund

Hello, My name is Ryunghee Kim. I booked a flight on October 9th in September. Through the ‘Travelgenio Company. My ticket Reservation number is [protected] (JYAQCW), flight : OZ602. Asiana airplane, 10/9 SYD->ICN.

Mail : [protected]@gmail.com

I was informed in September that the plane had been canceled due to the Corona virus. So I tried to contact to Travel Genio by website, telehpone. but it just came back to auto reply.

I want full refund. Because the situation was canceled due to only corona.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Travelgenio? Two months have already passed... I really want to take an action. Plz

• Travelgenio's response · Nov 17, 2020

Thank you for your comment 김령희 . We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioRefund my flight ticket

Because of Covid 19, my flight on May has been canceled. Still, I haven't received a refund. All my emails regarding refund request are bounced back. I contacted to travelgenio several times, and all my emails are ignored.

I asked to Korean airline refund team directly, and they mentioned that they haven't received any refund request from travelgenio.

Such a remark contradicts what travelgenio notified me.

REFUND MY FLIGHT TICKET

• Travelgenio's response · Nov 14, 2020

D
                                  Nov 05, 2020

Travelgenio — Refund of cancelled flight due to covid-19 on march

Greetings from the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Chennai, India. This is not the first...

TravelgenioCancelled airline tickets

This agent has cancelled our flights without our agreement or approval.
                                  They refuse to respond to any of the follow up emails I have sent asking them why they have done this.
                                  They plan to charge us for this ‘service', which I will contest as it's utterly their fault.
                                  This company has absolutely no respect for its customers and is not fit to trade.

• Travelgenio's response · Nov 01, 2020