Travelgenio

+54 115 984 2113(Argentina) 2 6
+55 614 042 1065(Brazil) 2 4
+52 155 4162 2959(Mexico) 3 5

Complaints & Reviews

Refund request due to Corona virus.

I bought a flight ticket a while ago but it was cancelled by Corona.

I already sent an e-mail several times to your company for requesting a refund but there was no replies.

I can not understand your attitude to customers.

My booking reference is KB88DF from Kathmandu to Malaysia, and Malaysia to Korea.

I gently request a full refund.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

• Travelgenio's response · Apr 04, 2020

Thank you for contacting us Tae Young. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days. Best regards.

they didn't money back my flight cancelled bcz corona

i bought flight ticket in travelgenio i have flight ticket this ticket is from cairo to Moscow after korea soul but russian government cancel this ticket but travelgenio no money back i send many mail and i tried many kind of mail adress but only outo mail i need looking for flight but i dont have money if u see this one answer to me. travelgenio!!

• Travelgenio's response · Apr 03, 2020

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

Travle Genio is trying to protect only their own interests.

On March 23, I booked a flight from Perth, Western Australia to Incheon via Indonesia (using Garuda airline) and on April 1, Indonesia decided not to allow all foreigners to enter the country because of COVID-19. Garuda informed me on April 2 that the flight was canceled.

On March 23, there were no notices related to this. In addition, the Indonesian government has not set a date and time when it will not be allowed to enter the country. Nevertheless, Travle Genio (instead of the refund instructions) only forces conversion to a voucher or open ticket when requesting a refund.

I am forced to wait for Indonesia's restrictions to end. I am forced to use only Garuda Airways. It seems to be an act only considering their cash flow.

Currently, some countries have no restrictions on transit. Even if you try to use one of those flight, you will not be able to set a flight price because Travle Genio refuses to refund.
Without considering the user's life and safety, Travle Genio is trying to protect only their own interests.

If Travle Genio reading this, I hope you Reply to me and solve my problem.
If my acquaintance wants to use Travle Genio, I will say "never".

For day cancellation

Hi. I made a reservation this morning, but I want to cancel it. I sent you an email and called you, but I can't. The price is different depending on the card, so I just wanted to check it, but it has already been paid. Please cancel my credit card approval as soon as possible. Full refund, right?
Please do not hesitate to handle my refund request.

reference code : [protected]

Hi I'm SOOHYEON LIM
Booking code Travelgenio : [protected]
Booking code Amadeus : RZFVK9
Airline : garuda-indonesia

First, I attached my flight information and request photo. Please check it out.

You don't answer the call and you can't chat, so leave me an email and reply.

You know there's a traffic jam in Indonesia, so, I wanna my ticket cancel and refund.

It's not my fault. It's because of the coronavirus. Please cancel and refund it

as soon as possible Cancel my card approval.

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

My flight was cancelled, so I must get a refund. But I haven't got any reaction from this company.

Dear, Travelgenio.

Hello. I bought a flight ticket using your platform. But unfortunately the flight was cancelled before my check-in. So I asked you to cancel it immediately. But even after the flight date, I have not heared any answer from you. I called you a few times and sent the e-mail a lot. I didn't get anything. So please, Check my cancellation as soon as possible. And then take quick action. I have to get a refund.
The booking information is as follow.
Booking name : Sori Kim
Booking number : MX4CJJ
Booking date : 19/03/2020

Please check it as soon as possible, Thank you.

fire_first Apr 02, 2020

This company will ask you for a handling fee of 20 Euros. This is theft.

Tickets

I have a flight with family from Moscow to Baku on 8th of April. Due to coronovirus flight has been cancelled by airlines and i was informed that should get full refund from ticket agency. I tried to contact support and got reply for my request saying that cancelling flight will cost me 50 euro per passenger and extra 50 euro for submitting cancellation, and i have to pay extras by card before cancellation apply. This is ridiculous, i have to pay more money to get back 20 percent of tickets price.cin these difficult times travel genio doesn't care about customers. I wrote 3 times to support and get the same answer. Thats the worst experience I had in my long travellers life, and I definitely will do my best to spread this information worldwide in order to let people be know about misbehaving of travel genio.
Booking details RHGNLP

fire_first Apr 02, 2020

This company ask me for a handling fee of 20 Euros. This is theft.

I request a full refund.

Because of the coronavirus19, Etihad Airlines unilaterally canceled my flight schedule.
So I came back to Korea last week using a different ticket, which was very hard.
And I never plan to travel in the next few years because of the coronavirus.
In conclusion, I request full refund cash instead of voucher.
I called Ettihad Airlines, who said my flight can be cancelled, but only through Travlegenio can I make requests for cancellations and full-refunds.
I have no reason to pay a fee because I was unilaterally canceled. I want you to know that many people are having a hard time with Corona. I request a full refund. Answer me as soon as you read my article.

Book number : [protected]
Schedule : 24 - 25 March, EY90 / EY876
Name: Eunju Kim, Jimin Park
E_Mail address: [protected]@naver.com

fire_first Apr 02, 2020

This company will ask you for a handling fee of 20 Euros. This is theft.

Request for cancellation and full refund

I totally understand you guys have a hard time. But you should have had a protocol system for an urgent situation. One of my flight is within 72hours, but I have no idea how to contact travelgenio.

I made two reservations with travlejenio but I request for cancellation two of them because of COVID-19. I hope that you could help me because the due date of one of them is really close.
I would really appreciate if you could help me.

reservation code: [protected]
reservation number: ozzw8k

reservation code: [protected]
reservation number: KL8KJP

I want to make sure that I can get a full refund. Please check my status and let me know what should I do.

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

I waited more than three months. Give me my money.

My name is Junho So E-mail is [protected]@koea.kr My reservation code is [protected] I received an email saying that it was cancelled and canceled on December 27, 2019. By the way, your...

Please cancel my flight and refund

Hello my name is sun yoona
My flight ticket is 4/29
reservation code [protected]
request a refund
[protected]@soka-u.jp

Refund requests [Amadeus: P9NNW7]

In March, the airline canceled the schedule unilaterally. It is said that the refund will be handled by Treble Genio. However, I contacted the Treble Genio site several times, but I could not hear any answers. I want to know the result of the refund process. Then I wait for your answer.

Reservation code : P9NNW7
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

I’m KOREAN

Hi, i'm korean .
I booked my first family trip to CUBA with Travlegenio .
Inc -mexico-cuba

We hade to cancle this plan cuz my family infected in COVID virus, and the airline cancled our flight plan first.
We have no CHOICE !, we cant even go in to the Mexico, cuz they closed door to korean, and cuba also !
I sent them messages several times, and explained our situation . But they said that they cant refund our plan .how unbelievable !

We can't move here in korea, we cant buy any new tickets, hello ? Mexico said, NO ENTRY KOREAN .then how can we go in there ?????

A Future plan ? That reason why they can't
" Unfortunately" refund our plan ?
Our plan is directly next Month .

I paid almost 1500 €, is it possible ? They just gonna take our money .
This virus gonna stay longer here, until Sommer, They dont care that we infected or not . or they welcome new infected people.

I’m KOREAN

Complaining about Travelgenio customer service

Several weeks ago, I bought the ticket via Travelgenio hoping to return to my home country due to COVID-19 incident. as quickly as possible. However, few days ago, my airline, Aeroflot, notified me by call that my flights have all been cancelled due to the government's official announcement that they will close the national border and prevent internationals going in/out of the country. Therefore, customer service team provides me with an advice that I should request the full ticket price refund from my agency, namely, Travelgenio. So, I requested Travelgenio a refund via request form, but althought several days have been passed, they did not reply me, neglecting the rule that they should reply via the contact form within 24 hours for silver level customers (I'm a sliver level customer). I called Travelgenio again and again and waited for long hours hearing the voice that it may take some time to connect to customer service team. However, I failed to even speak to customer service team since they did not answer the call. No reply on email and international call at all. I understand that they might be busy due to an incoming calls, but at least, they had to notify me with the cancellation of the flights and offer a guide with regards to such a situation. If I didn't call my airline, I might have not known about the flight status since Travelgenio does not state that the flight has been cancelled. So frustrated about their customer service.

I bought from here 2 tickets. Route is from Novosibirsk to Incheon, each

airline is S7 and Aeroflot the departure date is 1st April.

Airline said i can get a full refund of the 2 tickets because this is not

cancelled by me, due to Covid 19, but Travelgenio is not refunding my

money...

I hope they are more professional and not scammers...

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

Today is my departure date, You haven’t answer. Please change my flight (20th of June) or cancel. Booking reference. IBF YXU

IBFYXU
Today is my departure date, You haven't answer.
Please change my flight (20th of June) or cancel.
Booking referece. IBFYXU

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 31, 2020

You will receive a reply by mail assap. Regards

refund!!! my money!!!

I tried to join you for 20 hours without laughing. but never answered! I received an email from airline, my flight got changed and canceled so I wanted to cancel and refund them...

Refund my money!!!!I am angry!!!

I received a cancellation email from…
I received a cancellation email from Treble Genio on February 28th.
It was also very difficult to contact and I received an email.
However, I haven't even heard a proper explanation, not a refund.
Is Spain or Europe so relaxed?
It has been a month since there is no way that the card cannot be refunded. I can't even mail or chat, so I suspect it's a ghost company
I will never buy it again here. I was very angry.
Because of this, the company is not working properly.
It was canceled because of the corona virus.
It is said that all fees have to be paid.
There is no real common sense.
I want a refund right away.
The reservation number is IMH5NA.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 31, 2020

You will receive a reply by mail during next weeks. Refunds depend on airline and it takes some time to have their authorisation, moreover during these times. Regards

Unethical behavior

Since Aegean airlines canceled my flight schedule, I could not find not only schedule, but also any direction how I can get the refund or change. About this issue, I talked with Aegean airlines and they told me that Travelgenio will give us full refund.

However, one of the workers in the call center of Travelgenio did not step the process, but she required fee for the refund, despite the fact that it is definitely an involuntary cancellation.

Also, I called again and the other worker told me that she can not do anything, because my flight schedule is in April. It means that they work with tons of papers, not with any of computer systems. If they cannot do anything, I am wondering why they are receiving phone calls.

And they yelled and they hang up while I am talking. I think Travelgenio does not have any service manual of phone calls or workers could not get the service training.

Moreover, I have sent E-mails several times to C/S department though, Travelgenio did ignore my E-mails, and when I sent to Urgent department, they gave me warnning "Do not send an E-mail until 3 days are left".

Think about it. How can I wait since
they have not given me any of certainty or assurance about "full refund"?

Has anyone else had a similar situation with Travelgenio? Could you please kindly help me to get full refund? Your help would be highly appreciated.

Reservation

Hello
I revervated Austria ticket in Travel2be
But i must cancel this ticket because of Corona 19
Im from korea
My ticket number is "IM0ZDE"

But this Travel2be dont say anything
So i cant do anything
Help me

Cancellation

OK, Im really pissed off with their policy. I sent an e-mail asking about getting a full refund for my flight to Istanbul and they havent been responding back for more than a week. Sorry guys but this is very unprofessional. I understand the situation, but also some generic e-mail saying "we will reply back asap, please have in mind that we have a lot of inquiries" would mean something. A lot of people I know have been forced to cancel the flight due to COVID and EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM got at least the feedback from the company. My booking code is [protected]. My flight is on 10th of April.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 31, 2020

Due to the actual situation and the number of queries received, our reply times have been increased. We are prioritizing flights with departures in the following 72 hours.

Insufficient connection time

I have now emailed three times and left a complaint on this complaint board twice with no response. My connecting flight has been changed and gives an insufficient amount of time...

Service

I'm complaining about replying and commission fees.

I booked a ticket through travel2be.
I got a booking mail. But I was not sure about it. Because my account balance is not changed. So i asked travel2be to check my booking.
But they answered too late...and suddenly
My money was taken only 57dollars.
It's really weird. Because it's not flight fee...

i mailed many times for money back.
But they kept saying same sentence...like a machine.. just" pay money "only this.

They doesn't listen to me and sort it out

Request for a FULL REFUND for unilateral ticket cancellation

On 21th I've got a mail from Miat Mongolian about unilateral ticket cancellation.

In this case, I know that I can get a full refund, but I never got any comment about it from Travelgenio.

For your information, this is the reservation information.

Reservation number : O9GWRC

TICKET:169-[protected] - LEE MINJI
TICKET:169-[protected] - JUNG CHAEYEONG

Card no. Master Card / 5123 **** **** 4042

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

[Resolved] This company cancel my ticket without permission

The previous complaint has not been resolved so far, and the company did not give me any contact. Just a sentence back here just want to fool...

They do not cancel flights even though they are Corona 19 virus.

TravelGenio I don't understand.

I reserved a ticket to Vladivostok in April.

However, as Russia ordered the entry ban in April, it requested cancellation.
All because of the Corona19 virus.

But Travel Genius says it is not refundable.

It was a request for a refund on a Russian entry ban order, but Travel Genius says he can't help.

Are there people in the same situation as me?

If you have, please contact me.

Booking cancellation issue

I had terrible inconvenience due to your customer services wrong information. I have sent an email to "cust.[protected]@travelgenio.com" my email address is "[protected]@hotmail.com" I NEED YOUR SOONEST REPLY WITH MY FULL REFUND. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 WEEKS BUT YOUR TEAM KEEP SAYING JUST " WE ARE WORKING ON THIS BOOKING" MY BKNG: GAKFWO

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 30, 2020

Hi Miyeon Kim, You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

[Resolved] Refund for cancelled flight due to COVID -19

Requesting refund from Travelgenio for canceled flight due to COVID-19. Booking code: UDJRQE. Informed by airline company that the flight has been cancelled and that Travelgenio have to give the refund. I have emailed Travelgenio several times but not responding to email correspondence. Very appalling customer service and a disgrace that they are taking advantage of their customers at such a time as this. Travelgenio - give back our refunds!

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 30, 2020

HI Araba, you will receive a reply during next weeks in your inbox. Thanks

• Updated by Araba Kennedy · Apr 03, 2020

Travelgenio,

I am still waiting for my refund please.

• Resolution Statement

Travelgenio, I am still waiting for my refund please. Your email reply sent to me is very vague. The airline has sent the refund to you so please refund the money to me as soon as possible. And saying that you will charge 30 Euros Agent's Fee is not right. The flight was cancelled as the airline is not going to that particular destination due to Covid-19. Please send the refund as soon as possible. It is not right that you are taking advantage of your customers during this stressful time. By doing this you will loose a lot of customers when this period is over because we will not trust you again. Please have integrity and do what is right by your customers by refunding our money for the cancelled flights.

My flights have been cancelled KYZQJA. and I want a refund.

Hello.

I would like to make a complaint since the current situation with Corona Virus my flight to Japan has been cancelled by the company and and it's impossible contact Travelgenio to solve this issue. I tried to call them and get in touch and it's literally impossible. I would like to get a refund of my flights since this is a especial situation and not my fault I can't flight.

The booking number is Nº[protected].
Reservation code: KYZQJA.

The money invested in this flight it was a huge effort for me. I hope through this I can get a refund of my flight.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 29, 2020

Thank you for contacting us JoseTrapiello. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days. Best regards.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 30, 2020

Hi, you will receive a reply by mail in your inbox during next weeks. Regards

Cancelled flights

Good morning
I have been trying to contact travelgenio for many days now, as our flights have been cancelled by the airlines then surely we are entitled to a refund and if not please reply to my emails or answer a phone call so we can rectify this situation.
Booking reference...BQUMCG. £ 2105.34 = 3 flights.
I have contacted my insurance company and also Swiss airlines as well as Singapore airlines. All which say the travel agent is responsible. Transgenic are impossible to contact and I have been trying for days/ weeks. They contacted me to get in touch about our flights which of course I am doing every day now still to no avail. I have enquiry ticket numbers starting from the 20/03/2020 and emails which I have sent. Please can I have my money back it's a great deal of money to our family and we were meeting our son who we haven't seen for many years.
Many thanks
Mrs Alison Wilson.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 29, 2020

Thank you for contacting us Alison. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days. Best regards.

Refund by Travelgenio

Hello, i booked the flight from Zanzibar Intl (ZNZ), Zanzibar, Tanzania to Kilimanjaro (JRO), Kilimanjaro, Tanzania in [protected]: 40H.

Because of covid-19, there is no passageway.

I really want to go Tanzania, but the Tanzania government declare that all of foreign passenger from place that occured covid-19 will be ban or stayed just at home for 2 weeks.

So i can't visit there for my trip.

I tried to contact Travelgenio by website, mail and so on, but there was no answer.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Travelgenio?

So, could you please kindly help me to cancel by travel and full refund to me?

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 29, 2020

Thank you for contacting us Luca. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days. Best regards.

Refund

Reference KR6NGB
we are waiting for your reply for 2 weeks now.
We would like to get refund due to Corona virus,
We can't make the travel.
Please waiting for your kind reply.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 29, 2020

Hello Junbum. One of our agents will contact you shortly. Thank you, regards.

Please refund.!!!!!!!!!

Dear

About three months ago, I requested a refund and you accepted it.
My reservation code is KSEQAS .
So you informed me that I could get a refund soon.
But until now I don't get any refund or even email from your company
So please let me know the refund status as soon as possible.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 29, 2020

Hello 주영덕. One of our agents will contact you shortly. Thank you, regards.

Ticket Refund

Booking Reference Travelgenio- RZ7F9P.
My flight on 4/4/20 from LHR-MOSCOW-DEL and return 18/4/20 DEL-MOSCOW-LHR has been cancelled by Aeroflot.
I called them and they have advised the refund has to be processed by Travelgenio. I have been trying to call and I get no answer. I have emailed several times, been on twitter but still no answer from Travelgenio.
Its less than a week for my outbound flight which is cancelled and I have had no contact from Travelgenio.
Please can you refund my tickets x4 as the flights are cancelled.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 28, 2020

You will receive a reply by mail during next days. Due to the number of requests received by mail and call center, our response times have increased.

I want to get a refund on my flight tickets.

Hello? I am the person who reserved the plane ticket through Travelgenio. But the reason why I sent you this message is to cancel the plane tickets and get a refund because of bad situation by COVID-19. I reserved 2 tickets from Incheon to Rome via Dubai on June 1 and from Rome to Incheon via Dubai on June 18. The reservator's surname is MA and reservation code is JK4FXL. Originally, I booked a plane ticket for a trip to Italy, but I decided to cancel the trip after seeing very serious situation in Italy due to the COVID-19. Even if the corona virus situation end before June 1, I thought that there would be a very inappropriate atmosphere to travel due to the aftermath of the corona virus.
So I want to cancel my plane ticket and get a refund, and I attach my flight tickets which you reserved directly in Emirates website. I am ready to accept any fees incurred in this process, and I hope you reply to me after you read my message.
Thank you very much.

• Updated by 최윤호 · Mar 28, 2020

My email is [email protected] / I hope you reply to me as soon as you see this mail.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 28, 2020

Hello 최윤호. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Travelgenio refund - Request refund

Hello, my name is Hien Do and I bought 2 tickets SGN-TPE, TPE-YYZ. However, I found the flight SGN-TPE will be operated by Eva Air had canceled due to COVID-19. Because of this circumstance, I would like you to full refund my ticket as soon as possible. My booking code are TG5EXN and MEJDD4 . please confirm my request and reply. Thank you.
My email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Cẩm An Hồ Dương · Mar 26, 2020

Hello,
    Today i receive an email from travelgenio. They said i need to contact to travelgenio for my refund. But i try to call several times but the line is always busy. I sent emails but cannot receive any reply.

My refund has not been made for a month

I was about to arrive in Melbourne on March 16 but the flight was canceled by the airline. So I called and demand to cancel my reservation and get a full refund because of involuntary change. My booking code is WBDOH3. The counselor I called said that my reservation will be canceled and I can get a full refund except for the fee of 20₤. My reservation was canceled but my refund has not been made for about a month and I got a text from the credit card company that my ticket bill will be paid. This travel agency is trying to charge me for the canceled ticket. I'm really upset now. People, don't use this travel agency. Never.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 26, 2020

Refunds depend on airline authorisation and management and takes some time to have them effective. You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

I can't reach Travelgenio at all.

booked flight to the Korea from Singapore. Fiji Nadi Airport did not allow anyone who had a flight after 3th MAR 2020 midnight in Singapore. Singapore airport closed at 3th March midnight, I couldn't leave Fiji because it was a flight after midnight. Fiji Nadi Airport did not allow anyone who had a flight after midnight in Singapore.
i tried to contact Travelgenio by website, mail, facebook but there was no answer.

has anyone else had a similar experience with TravelGenio?
so, could you please kindly help me to cancel my travel and full refund to me?

No reply from Travelgenio — They just don't answer

I booked my ticket with Travelgenio. But my ticket was rescheduled on Airline Aeroflot.
This is an involutary change, and I had to fly on originally booked dates or alternatively before the originally booked dates because of my private schedule. I tried to contact Travelgenio.
I explained my situation via email and contact form on the Travelgenio website, but I didn't get any response and I finally had to buy another ticket myself. It's been 10 days since I first wrote to Travelgenio mail. and get nothing. because many airlines are in an uncertain state because of covid-19 virus, I could not wait. Because of the late reaction of Travelgenio I had to worry about a new ticket. Now i want my money back and still there is no reply.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 26, 2020

Good morning, You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

REFUND — I can't get in touch with them.

Hi, I'm Hyebin.

I reserved an Emirates ticket at Travelgenio. (Dublin to Seoul, booking number: RJLOX3) But a few days later, the plane was canceled.
So I sent a mail to get a refund and tried to contact them several times, but I couldn't hear any answer. I didn't have enough money to book another flight in an uncertain state, and even I don't know what I can do like this situation.
I'd like to get full-refund.

please answer to me.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 26, 2020

Refunds depend on airline authorisation and management and can take some weeks. You can check the current procedures in the following link: