Travelgenio

+54 115 984 2113(Argentina) 2 6
+55 614 042 1065(Brazil) 2 4
+52 155 4162 2959(Mexico) 3 5

Complaints & Reviews

My flights have been cancelled KYZQJA. and I want a refund.

Hello.

I would like to make a complaint since the current situation with Corona Virus my flight to Japan has been cancelled by the company and and it's impossible contact Travelgenio to solve this issue. I tried to call them and get in touch and it's literally impossible. I would like to get a refund of my flights since this is a especial situation and not my fault I can't flight.

The booking number is Nº[protected].
Reservation code: KYZQJA.

The money invested in this flight it was a huge effort for me. I hope through this I can get a refund of my flight.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 29, 2020

Thank you for contacting us JoseTrapiello. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days. Best regards.

Cancelled flights

Good morning
I have been trying to contact travelgenio for many days now, as our flights have been cancelled by the airlines then surely we are entitled to a refund and if not please reply to my emails or answer a phone call so we can rectify this situation.
Booking reference...BQUMCG. £ 2105.34 = 3 flights.
I have contacted my insurance company and also Swiss airlines as well as Singapore airlines. All which say the travel agent is responsible. Transgenic are impossible to contact and I have been trying for days/ weeks. They contacted me to get in touch about our flights which of course I am doing every day now still to no avail. I have enquiry ticket numbers starting from the 20/03/2020 and emails which I have sent. Please can I have my money back it's a great deal of money to our family and we were meeting our son who we haven't seen for many years.
Many thanks
Mrs Alison Wilson.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 29, 2020

Thank you for contacting us Alison. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days. Best regards.

Refund by Travelgenio

Hello, i booked the flight from Zanzibar Intl (ZNZ), Zanzibar, Tanzania to Kilimanjaro (JRO), Kilimanjaro, Tanzania in [protected]: 40H.

Because of covid-19, there is no passageway.

I really want to go Tanzania, but the Tanzania government declare that all of foreign passenger from place that occured covid-19 will be ban or stayed just at home for 2 weeks.

So i can't visit there for my trip.

I tried to contact Travelgenio by website, mail and so on, but there was no answer.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Travelgenio?

So, could you please kindly help me to cancel by travel and full refund to me?

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 29, 2020

Thank you for contacting us Luca. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days. Best regards.

Refund

Reference KR6NGB
we are waiting for your reply for 2 weeks now.
We would like to get refund due to Corona virus,
We can't make the travel.
Please waiting for your kind reply.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 29, 2020

Hello Junbum. One of our agents will contact you shortly. Thank you, regards.

Plesase refund.!!!!!!!!!

Dear

About three months ago, I requested a refund and you accepted it.
My reservation code is KSEQAS .
So you informed me that I could get a refund soon.
But until now I don't get any refund or even email from your company
So please let me know the refund status as soon as possible.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 29, 2020

Hello 주영덕. One of our agents will contact you shortly. Thank you, regards.

Ticket Refund

Booking Reference Travelgenio- RZ7F9P.
My flight on 4/4/20 from LHR-MOSCOW-DEL and return 18/4/20 DEL-MOSCOW-LHR has been cancelled by Aeroflot.
I called them and they have advised the refund has to be processed by Travelgenio. I have been trying to call and I get no answer. I have emailed several times, been on twitter but still no answer from Travelgenio.
Its less than a week for my outbound flight which is cancelled and I have had no contact from Travelgenio.
Please can you refund my tickets x4 as the flights are cancelled.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 28, 2020

You will receive a reply by mail during next days. Due to the number of requests received by mail and call center, our response times have increased.

I want to get a refund on my flight tickets.

Hello? I am the person who reserved the plane ticket through Travelgenio. But the reason why I sent you this message is to cancel the plane tickets and get a refund because of bad situation by COVID-19. I reserved 2 tickets from Incheon to Rome via Dubai on June 1 and from Rome to Incheon via Dubai on June 18. The reservator's surname is MA and reservation code is JK4FXL. Originally, I booked a plane ticket for a trip to Italy, but I decided to cancel the trip after seeing very serious situation in Italy due to the COVID-19. Even if the corona virus situation end before June 1, I thought that there would be a very inappropriate atmosphere to travel due to the aftermath of the corona virus.
So I want to cancel my plane ticket and get a refund, and I attach my flight tickets which you reserved directly in Emirates website. I am ready to accept any fees incurred in this process, and I hope you reply to me after you read my message.
Thank you very much.

• Updated by 최윤호 · Mar 28, 2020

My email is [email protected] / I hope you reply to me as soon as you see this mail.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 28, 2020

Hello 최윤호. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Travelgenio refund - Request refund

Hello, my name is Hien Do and I bought 2 tickets SGN-TPE, TPE-YYZ. However, I found the flight SGN-TPE will be operated by Eva Air had canceled due to COVID-19. Because of this circumstance, I would like you to full refund my ticket as soon as possible. My booking code are TG5EXN and MEJDD4 . please confirm my request and reply. Thank you.
My email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Cẩm An Hồ Dương · Mar 26, 2020

Hello,
    Today i receive an email from travelgenio. They said i need to contact to travelgenio for my refund. But i try to call several times but the line is always busy. I sent emails but cannot receive any reply.

My refund has not been made for a month

I was about to arrive in Melbourne on March 16 but the flight was canceled by the airline. So I called and demand to cancel my reservation and get a full refund because of involuntary change. My booking code is WBDOH3. The counselor I called said that my reservation will be canceled and I can get a full refund except for the fee of 20₤. My reservation was canceled but my refund has not been made for about a month and I got a text from the credit card company that my ticket bill will be paid. This travel agency is trying to charge me for the canceled ticket. I'm really upset now. People, don't use this travel agency. Never.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 26, 2020

Refunds depend on airline authorisation and management and takes some time to have them effective. You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

I can't reach Travelgenio at all.

booked flight to the Korea from Singapore. Fiji Nadi Airport did not allow anyone who had a flight after 3th MAR 2020 midnight in Singapore. Singapore airport closed at 3th March midnight, I couldn't leave Fiji because it was a flight after midnight. Fiji Nadi Airport did not allow anyone who had a flight after midnight in Singapore.
i tried to contact Travelgenio by website, mail, facebook but there was no answer.

has anyone else had a similar experience with TravelGenio?
so, could you please kindly help me to cancel my travel and full refund to me?

No reply from Travelgenio — They just don't answer

I booked my ticket with Travelgenio. But my ticket was rescheduled on Airline Aeroflot.
This is an involutary change, and I had to fly on originally booked dates or alternatively before the originally booked dates because of my private schedule. I tried to contact Travelgenio.
I explained my situation via email and contact form on the Travelgenio website, but I didn't get any response and I finally had to buy another ticket myself. It's been 10 days since I first wrote to Travelgenio mail. and get nothing. because many airlines are in an uncertain state because of covid-19 virus, I could not wait. Because of the late reaction of Travelgenio I had to worry about a new ticket. Now i want my money back and still there is no reply.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 26, 2020

Good morning, You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

REFUND — I can't get in touch with them.

Hi, I'm Hyebin.

I reserved an Emirates ticket at Travelgenio. (Dublin to Seoul, booking number: RJLOX3) But a few days later, the plane was canceled.
So I sent a mail to get a refund and tried to contact them several times, but I couldn't hear any answer. I didn't have enough money to book another flight in an uncertain state, and even I don't know what I can do like this situation.
I'd like to get full-refund.

please answer to me.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 26, 2020

Refunds depend on airline authorisation and management and can take some weeks. You can check the current procedures in the following link:

full refund

Hello,

I am Korean living in Ireland
I booked a flight on 27th Mar of Emirates in Travelgeino to go back to my country. But It is cancelled by Emirates's decision because of COVID-19. It seems like that is not my fault absolutely So the agency travelgenio should give a full refund to me.

I tried to contact Travelgenio by website, mail, facebook. but there was no ant answer.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Travelgenio?
So could you please kindly help me to cancel my travel and full refund to me?

• Fi
    fire_first Mar 25, 2020

I got worse from this company. It was the worst experience. It has not been resolved yet.

The worst customer service ever — Travelgenio hide to avoid customer

Hi,
I booked two tickets but the both flights had cancelled by the airlines because of the covid-19.

First one is Emirates, second one is Etihad.
And I got emails from airlines before I get on the plane.

I tried to contact with the airline, but they said if you bought tickets through travel company, you should talk with that travel company.

Furthermore, I've tried to make a phone call to your company several times and I've still waiting for a chatting with your staff online over 48 hours,
but nobody has answered and has coming yet.
I also sent an email already. Nobody has replied yet, of course.

Especially my second flight which was supposed to depart on 24th Mar, hasn't flown and even passed the date, but there's no contact so far.

So I want to receive a full refund. Not possible alternatives.
You can cancel the card approval.

These flights were not related with my opinion.
It was a decision of airline, I'm sure there is no doubt to get a full refund.
If you read this message, please answer to me this time.

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

I want to get a refund for my canceled flight but they didn't answer my e-mail and call.

Hello, my name is Jeongmi Park. And my booking number is L98I75 or [protected].

I booked the tickets from Dusseldorf to Nadia Intl.(EY 24) on March 26, and from Nadia Intl. to Incheon(EY 876). But my ticket is canceled because of Corona-virus.

It is not my fault but airlines. So I want to get a full refund on my ticket. Once again, I want a full refund because the airline unilaterally canceled my ticket because of Corona.

Thanks,

Jeongmi

Service — I want to get a FULL REFUND due to being cancelled

My flight ticket has been canceled due to corona virus.
But I didn't get refund from Travelgenio even though I seleceted the SILVER which gives
FULL REFUND service. And they NEVER respond my call and Email.

Please contact me
email : [protected]@naver.com
phone number : +[protected]

I want to get a FULL REFUND due to being cancelled
I want to get a FULL REFUND due to being cancelled

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

cancel my ticket — Don't use it at all.

Don't use it at all. I would like to cancel my ticket due to the corona virus. But I can't get in touch here. I haven't been able to cancel it yet. I'm trying to contact mail and live chat for the first week. The phone cannot be connected by automatic answering. Where is my plane price?

Reservation number : K13J0D

cancel my ticket !!!

You can also get a free refund through the ana airline because of the corona virus.
You can also refund without damage through Ana Air.
I also request a free refund.

• Fi
    fire_first Mar 25, 2020

That was a shame. You had the same trouble as me.
    The structure of this company is very suspicious. It seems that the employees are not doing exactly as per the manual. But the biggest problem with the company is that it doesn't accept mistakes. For this company, customer satisfaction is just trash.

Let's fight this company together!

book a flight — This company cancel my ticket without permission and lie

I 'm a consumer from Japan. I bought a ticket from Tokyo to Nanjing on the Japanese website of Spanish booking company Travelgenio.
Because this company cancelled this ticket without my permission, I suffered a loss of about 60, 000 yen. And the company somehow asked me to pay a cancellation fee of twenty euros.
Next, let me describe the whole process.

On December 18th, 2019, Japan time, I used a credit card to purchase an economy class ticket of China Eastern Airlines MU776 on March 19, 2020 on the Japanese version of the website of Travelgenio.
Reservation number LOQSFL

In February 2020 Japan time, although Travelgenio did not send me any reminder emails, I checked the online information myself and found that the flight on March 19 had been cancelled. By directly contacting China Eastern Airlines, I successfully changed to a flight on March 19.

On March 14, 2020, Japan time, I checked the online information and found that the flight on March 18 had been cancelled. Travelgenio did not send me any reminder emails. When I directly contacted China Eastern Airlines' Shanghai Sales Department and planned to change the visa to March 20, I was informed by China Eastern Airlines that the ticket had been cancelled by Travelgenio. And told me that the information about the flight cancellation had been told to the ticket agency on March 9. Therefore, I can no longer change the visa, and can only purchase the air ticket on March 20 directly through China Eastern Airlines. On the same day, I contacted Travelgenio's Japanese service window by phone, but the music was playing all the time, but no one answered. After consulting through the company's website inquiry form, I was informed that I had requested cancellation. This is completely impossible. I did not ask for cancellation, nor could I ask for cancellation. Because this ticket's visa is valid until March 20th, you must return to China before this date. In this regard, I can provide the visa information of the passenger as evidence.

Japan time expires on March 17, 2020, and negotiations are repeated through the mail. This company did not provide evidence of my request for cancellation and also forced me to pay a cancellation fee of € 20.

Starting March 18, 2020, Japan time, this company has not responded.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

Hi, you will receive a reply by mail during next days. In the meanwhile, you can find relevant information in the following link: http://uk.travelgenio.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus

• Updated by fire_first · Mar 25, 2020

I'm asking why I canceled my ticket without permission.
    I contacted the airline and checked the facts and found that you had canceled. While the airline was investigating the facts, your company lied that the customer had requested cancellation. Please provide evidence that I have requested cancellation.
    I want your company to confirm the facts and respond.I keep your email reply from your company. I can submit these at any time. your company is a liar company. Customer satisfaction is just a decoration for your company. It was the worst response.
    I will not give up unless your company responds properly. I urge full refund, apology and damages.

• Updated by fire_first · Mar 25, 2020

御社からのYour company replied to contact another reputation site, but has not been contacted after a week. This is also a lie.
    This time, your company replied that we will contact you the next day, but there is no communication from you. This will be a lie too!
    I can't stand your response.

If you can’t refund fully, Please change my flight schedule

If you can't refund fully,
Please change my flight schedule from LA to Rome.
I want new departure date around 20th of June, 2020. (any departure time is ok, but I can't pay additional fee, because the flight companies changed and canceled the schedule time, not me)
My booking reservation code is IBFYXU (from LA to Rome)

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

No Answer from Travelgenio — No Answer from Travelgenio!!!!

Hello
I booked flight th thevia Vladivostok (VVO) via 1 months ago
I want to go the Vladivostok (VVO) so much, but the Russia government declare that all of foreian passenger from Korea will be ban to enter, because of Novel corona virus
so other travel agency and hotel gave me full refund
I tried to contact Travelgenio by website, mail, facebook, but there was no answer
Aeroflot Airlines contacted me that the flight was cancelled, but there was no call from Travelgenio!!!

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

Hi, thanks for contacting. Please check this site to find the way to manage the cancelled flight: http://uk.travelgenio.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus

reservation change — reservation change

I got a good reply. Then I will change the flight schedule first.
Please change the date and time between Dubai and Maldives.

reservation code: G2WQL6

departure date2020.11.04 (wednesday)

homecoming date: 2020.11.07 (saturday)

We would appreciate it if you could change your existing reservation to the date you presented.

Confirmation email is [protected]@suhyup.co.kr

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

Ticket refund request — ticket cancelled

560428 Dear agency Travelgenio, Hello, I'm SEO YEON BYUN from South Korea. I've booked flight in your agency on 21, March, 2020. It is exciting and happy for me about your great...

Refund — Request refund

Hello, my name is CHAN BIN LEE and I bought a ticket ICN-SFO, SFO-LAS. However, I found the flight ICN-SFO will be operated by United Airlines had canceled due to COVID-19. Because of this circumstance, I would like you to full refund my ticket as soon as possible. I have to find other tickets to go to the U.S in one month. My ticket number is 988-[protected], and my reservation code is RGKVOL. please confirm my request and reply. Thank you.

Request refund

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

refund — i want to cancel the ticket

I sent an email to get a full refund for cancelled flight ticket, but I didn't receive an answering email. My flight ticket was scheduled to depart on 9 am 24th, Mar. Even though you reply after the scheduled time for flight, I totally insist you should give a full refund for it, because I tried to cancel it before the flight and I received the email which informs that my flight was cancelled before almost 12hours to depart. Please reply to it.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

You can find relevant information in the following link: http://uk.travelgenio.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus

Not responding to our concerns (e-mail) — We've been contacting travelgenio since last week

I have a flight tomorrow and the government declare travel ban from march 20-april 14, we are asking for the re booking status of my flight. We sent an e-mail to clarify about rebooking, payments and other important details but until today no response. the confirmation code was GGJPJC under the name of Wispy Malimban Ross. We called the airline directly but the instruction was the details should be done by the travel agency were we bought the ticket. We are so confuse and anxious about the situation and do not have any clear instructions from the travel agency where we purchase the ticket, the amount of money spent for the ticket is not a joke so we need immediate reponse, if they cannot accommodate us please do refund the money that we used to pay. We are on edge without any knowledge of what we are suppose to do since the airline instruct us that the travel agency will be the one to do the rebooking since they don't have any access in our booking. I cannot find my first e-mail to them thru their customer service. But the photos that I uploaded are evidences that we purchase the ticket from the agency.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

You will receive a reply asap. Regards

• Ar
    Aristocat Marie Mar 24, 2020

Dear agency Travelgenio,

Hello, I'm SEO YEON BYUN from South Korea.
    I've booked flight in your agency on 21, March, 2020.
    It is exciting and happy for me about your great service.
    But as you know, the corona virus(COVID-19) spread so rapidly.
    And unfortunately, my flight company ETIHAD cancelled my flight reservation.

I checked flight refund regulation in accordance with the corona virus(COVID-19) in ETIHAD website.
    Refund regulation is that If flight company cancelled my ticket, I have right for refund.
    I'm very careful to ask for a refund to your agency because I don't have any plan for flight at all.
    I would very appreciate if you give me a refund,
    I hope you'll consider it for once seriously and send me reply as soon as possible.

PS. Please tell me precisly when my refund would be executed!!!
    I'll wait your reply.

Best regards,
    SEO YEON BYUN

I made a reservation through Travelgenio
    Book number: TLU42F
    Familyname: BYUN
    E_Mail address: [email protected]

No reply from Travelgenio

Hello!

I tried to contact Travelgenio several times by call but impossible to reach them. I also send an email but there also no reply.

I wanted to cancel my flight because of the corona virus we cannot enter in Switzerland now (my destination).

Because it's not my fault I also would like a refund, so please reply as soon as you can.

Hope having a reply soon.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

Hi Debora, you can find relevant information regarding procedures in these days in the following link: http://uk.travelgenio.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus

Travelgenio didn't reply me — I'm trying to contact Travelgenio and I cannot

I`m trying to contact Travelgenio for 01 week, about my flights from São Paulo to London and London Dublin, today (London to Dublin is cancelled) and I cannot.
I want to know what is going on with the way it is cancelled and I want a refund due to the Corona Virus.
My flight is today and I'll lose my money if I don't speak to Travelgenio ASAP.
Patricia Fernanda Pigari
E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com.br
phone: +[protected].

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

Hi Patricia, you can find relevant information regarding procedures in these days in the following link: http://uk.travelgenio.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus

There is no response yet — I want a refund due to the coronavirus

Despite several contacts and reminders, there have been no refunds yet. I would like a refund soon. Nowadays, the response is heavy, so don't be excused. I told you all the reservation numbers, but I hope you can refund them as soon as possible.

reservation number: G2WQL6

moldives-Dubai round trip

departure date:2020.04.08 10:15

[protected]@suhyup.co.kr

Refund Related

560428 I was supposed to get a refund on my ticket on March 24 through a chat with the staff on March 12, but the ticket has yet to be cancelled and has been issued. At that time, the...

Flight Cancelled - Ticket Refund by Travelgenio

Hello I want to cancel my booking.

I really dissapointed, because I already cancelled my booking but I don'y have any replies.

My booking number is [protected] from Incheon to Vladivostok.

I want to refund my ticket.

Please reply to me.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 23, 2020

Due to the number of requests received by mail and call center, our response times have increased. Our agents try to prioritize based on flight schedules, but receiving duplicate emails will not help us speed up the process. Please contact us via [email protected] if you have not done so, write your booking code and flight date in the subject line, and our agents will contact you as soon as possible. over the next few days. cordially

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 23, 2020

Please cancel my booking before late. — They don't work

Cancel my booking

RYB3WF

Refund

저늉 눼일이 대면 홙뷸 해즁다늉지 사게월 째네욥
줴가 얄야본 바뤄능 결쩨하고 백이쉽일이(콰드사마다 다룸) 지나즤 않우면 콰드사에 연롹을 훼서 헤외이의줴기를 신총할쑤있슴다. 환번 연롹해보쎄요. 저늉 어줴 그거슬 알아찌만 연롹을 해보뉘 안댕다능 뫌 쁀이었읍니다. 마냑 저초롬 지놨다면 몌일로 횹박을 해뵤세요. 저눙 어제 몌일 쥬소를 항개 알아눼어 보냈슙니다. 대츙 나늉 이만큠 기다려꼬 너눼능 약쏙도 지킈지 안코 몌일도 앙보고 몌일 보냉다고 했수면서 앙보내따. 일쥬일의 시가늉 줄퉤니 당쟝 홙뷸해라 그로티 아누면 나늉 법져그로 조치률 할쓔바께 엄따. 이로케하니 답쟝도 쟐 오고, 표가 이미 홙뷸대따명서 다윰쥬내로 됸이 들어오꼬라고 하뎌균뇨. 제갸 보낸 메읠 쥬소능 잉터네슬 보다과 알아냉건데 몌일 보눼자마좌 바료 읽도라규요. 도윰이 필요하시다묜 글 냠껴쥬세요 도와드리겠습다.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hello. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

메일주소좀 알려주실수 있어요?

• 정경희 Mar 22, 2020

@ohej 메쎄지 보냈음다 화긴 해보쎄요

깜사해요

감사한 리뷰에요 저한테 메일을 어떻게 쓰고 메일주소좀 알려주세요

• 92
    920i20 Mar 22, 2020

아쭈 유윅환 쩡뽀눼요 쩌또 위뭴쭈쇼를 알쓔있울꽈요?

• Ki

쥬쇼좀 쥬시곗워용 메쉐쥐로 부탁해요

• 정경희 Mar 23, 2020

@Sangbae Park 화긘해보쉐요

refund — cancellation of airline tickets due to Corona Virus

I bought a ticket from Gimpo Airport in Korea to Haneda Airport in Japan two months ago. However, due to the Japanese government's ban on Korean entry to Japan following the Corona Virus, it is not allowed to go to Japan. I would like to get a refund according to my flight ticket on March 31.
I left a lot of e-mails, but there is no answer.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with TravelGenio?
So, could you please kindly help me to cancel my ticket and refund.

Book number: QZY5XJ

쪄도 같튼 잎장인데 위에 끌이 또움이 될것같습니땅 나쁜 쉐끼들한테 홙불을 받도록 존버 해 봅시다

Travelgenio — Not received feedback for canceled flight

Departed from Yekaterinburg, Russia on March 22, and paid for tickets to South Korea via Bangkok.Because of the corona, the Russian flight to Bangkok (s7) was canceled.I couldn't get on the plane, but the Travelgenio website says it was a normal departure, and it is the worst. Now my child is isolated in Russia, but he connects to another airline and pays for the ticket to upload to Korea.So I made a phone call to receive a full refund for the tickets paid by Travelgenio, and tried everything I could to do, such as Twitter mentions, send an email, or contact the customer center, but there was no answer at Travelgenio for 24 hours. We hope that Travelgenio will respond immediately and give you a refund. If anyone can help me with my situation, please contact me.Don't try to skip this with the same answer.
Reservation number [protected]

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hello Ohej. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer Service — No opportunity to receive any informations due to re - scheduled flights

I have lately booked a flight through TravelGenio from Dar es Salaam/ Tanzania to Berlin/ Germany on the 9th of April. Due to covid 19, changes in the scheduled flight occured and I got the notification via email to contact you as a travel agency or the airline directly as soon as possible to avoid a loss of my booked flights. Therefore I am trying to contact you on your displayed 24/7 service hotline since days, but couldn't manage to get in touch with anybody from the customer service. Direct contact to the concerning airlines to re - schedule or at least receive proper informations is not possible due to the fact that I booked through a travel agency! I have already forwarded my complains to your customer email contact.

Furthermore, I understand the chaotic situation due to corona, but any communication at least would be desireably.
I kindly urge you to get in contact with your customers!

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hello Jacob. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Not received feedback for canceled flight

Hello I had an itinerary via Italy-Spain on April 7. However, there was a one-sided cancellation of the airline (Alitalia). The airline has prepared countermeasures, but it was a hassle for me to make two stopovers. Therefore I request a refund. I would like a full refund because it is a one-sided cancellation by the airline. LEE SANGWOO (WRSKTG)

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hello 920i20. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Do not make refund — Do not make refund despite a number of requests

This is the passenger who bought the ticket from Travelgenio last year December. Ticket number is EM3RM2.
Because of the change of flight schedule which was made by travelgenio's own way, I decided to cancel the ticket.
You, travelgenio promised me to make a refund in 90 days. I've called you several times and your staff members promised me to make a refund. I even got the confirmation email from you that I am guaranteed to get a refund until 90 days passed.
Now, you travelgenio still did not make refund and I am about to sue you.
If you do not make refund in 2 days, I am going to institute legal proceedings.
Hope you get the refund as soon as possible.

didn't reply any email, even my comment deleted on TravelGenio facebook page

i want refund my flight ticket. i sent few times email for refund, and informations of situation.

but nothing answer, and they deleted my comment, even i just written booking cord and asked situation.

so i call the airline, they said nothing charged any penalty and send me documents, i passed to TravelGenio(Travel2be)

but they did nothing to do.

Please check and text to me.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Not received feedback for canceled flight nor refund

We want refund of booked flights from Brisbane to Tel Aviv Israel back in February 20.

Due to the coronavirus outbreak, both Israel and Australia banned travel and these changes have been completely outside of our control.

Can Travelgenio submit a refund request to the airlines (Qantas and Turkish) for our roundtrip flight?

We've been contacting Travelgeno via mail and call countless times over a month but hasn't got a single response so far. Can you please submit a refund request to the airlines?

Our booking number is: WFGDFN

TICKET:235-[protected] - 235-[protected] - Jung Hoon Sang
TICKET:235-[protected] - 235-[protected] - Park Mi Sun

• Updated by Alan Jung · Mar 21, 2020

Qantas Airway is giving credits for the cancelation. For those who booked the ticket through travel agency, the agency needs to cancel in order for the customers receive the credits and it's open till the end of March for the exsiting booking until 31 May. As our travel daye is May 16. your quick action is needed. Please cancel our flight.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hello Alan Jung. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Updated by Alan Jung · Mar 27, 2020

Hi,
    We received an email that Travelgenio cannot help us with our cancellation unless our flight departs in 72 hours, due to the large amount requests they have been receiving.
    If we are to wait till May it will be too late for us to receive credits from Quantas, and I would like to know if Travelgeno would be willing to take responsibility for this. We have only till the end of March to sort this out (only 3 days left). I understand that the agency is under alot of pressure at the moment, but it would be really appreciate it if urgent action could be taken.
    Thank you.

I tried to cancel my flight, instead they changed the schedule — cancelation not comleted

I originally tried to book a flight on 21st. I was doing well untill the payment process got delayed. It took an hour so, naturally I assumed the payment was incompleted. So I tried again. And it didn't work, either.
So I booked through different travel agency, which took less than 30 minutes.
After 3hours since I tried to book a flight through Travelgenio, my card company sent me both of two booking(OMNYU3, OPHYIL) attempts actually worked, so that I have to pay both of paments.
This was outrageous. I sent the cancel request via webpage. I waited.
It gets worse.
After few hours, they sent me not the cancelation letter, but asking me about if I want to change the flgiht schedule, since they didn't get the ticket for 21st.
I replied: I WANT TO CANCEL THE FLIGHT.
Then I checked Travelgenio's webpage if my booking successfully cancled, then I found out they did not cancel my flight, THEY CHANGED MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE.
I knew Travelgenio won't reply fast enough, so I called the flight company.
And what they said is that my booking doesn't show up on their system.
Then what did I do? I called Travelgenio's costomer service, because I knew sending e-mail won't work.
I patiently have waited for 20 minutes, then the phone hung up when I was waiting. I never had a chance to talk to a real person over the phone.

Are you kidding me?
So 1. they didn't cancel my flight when I sent the request.
2. they changed my flight against my will.
3. and they even didn't sent me an e-ticket because my booking was not completed.
4. HOWEVER THEY REQUESTED THE CARD COMPANY MONEY FOR THE PAYMENT.
5. They just hung up the phone, even when you call the costumer service.
This, is, insane.
I'm writing this to tell everybody this company is pure scam.
Never use this travel agency.
They never call you back. They change your booking against your will.

I'm going to call the card company on next Monday.
Please whoever tries to use Travelgenio, read this complain and save your money and time.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hello Kimhy. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.