Travelgenio

+54 115 984 2113(Argentina) 2 6
+55 614 042 1065(Brazil) 2 4
+52 155 4162 2959(Mexico) 3 5

Complaints & Reviews

Very disappointed with Travelgenio and Spain.

I paid for Gold Service. When purchasing this service, they said that they would respond within 24 hours when inquiring about refunds, etc. and that they would not charge any fee.
But these were all lies. They didn't reply within 24 hours, and a few day after, They asked for service fee 50eur. When i asked them why i should pay 50eur for service fee, they replied no need to pay service fee but need to pay 125eur penalty because of NO SHOW!!! How could i show up, my flight was already cancelled by airline ??? They kept changing their words, saying lies, and trying not to give refund !!

In the previous review, you gave me the Internet address that was mentioned about the refund process in the comments, but it didn't help at all. The procedures I already know were written, and even if I tried to issue a refund according to the procedure, I only waited for a long time to reply.

I have stated that I am a Gold Service user, and I have sent a reply requesting a fee-free refund, but there is no reply in a few days. An immediate refund is required to purchase a flight for returning home, but no procedure is in progress.

Garuda Airlines, which used Travlegenio, asks TravelGenio to make a refund inquiry. I have fully conveyed this to TravelGenio. But they are still silent. There is no reply to the e-mail, and there is no reply to the refund request through the homepage. The live chat service, which is open 24 hours a day, also does not work. (We wait in front of the computer for several hours a day to use this live chat, but it never works.)

It's a low-end service I've never experienced. Very disappointed with Travelgenio and Spain.

Rather than simply copying and pasting links, I need to solve a real problem!

• Travelgenio's response · Apr 07, 2020

Could you tell us your booking code? Thanks in advance

Extortion fee, cancel ticket without permission

Complaint for a month and a half, and finally refunded part of the money.
In order to obtain the maximum benefit, the company unauthorizedly cancels the consumer's air ticket and charges an additional handling fee of 20 euros for the opportunity.
In order to obtain 20 Euros, this company cost me more than 60, 000 Japanese Yen, about 550 Euros. The company also refused to admit its mistakes, and lied that I requested cancellation. This company is a fraud.

For the loss of about 550 euros, I will continue to negotiate with this company.
The behavior of this company is too bad.

• Updated by fire_first · Apr 06, 2020

I will complain to the relevant Spanish government and tell everyone the whole process. Until you compensate me for the loss of money and apologize.

• Updated by fire_first · Apr 06, 2020

これが未解決だ!なぜ解決済みにされたか。おかしいでしょう。
    This is unresolved! Why Resolved? That's strange.

crazy company

this is not a normal comapny. I urge you all not to use this company at all!!!

i booked the 2 tickets by booking code VLT3SO and VT8DWB. 2 tickets had

been cancelled due to COVID 19 which is not my will.

But they never pick up the phone even ignoring my email.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...

• Travelgenio's response · Apr 05, 2020

• Updated by 서형 · Apr 06, 2020

Please refund. I can't make a living because I can't get a refund now. I'm really asking.

please check my ticket number WG3G34. please!!!What can't you do on the site? What can you do if you just reply with a word for a refund? Don't remind me to ask for my money back!I'm very angry right now, so get a refund!

want to get refund

Please tell me which is the best way to contact with travel2be. Seriously never replies email and phone...

disgusting travel agent. give me a refund right now. 6368k8, april 7th ~ 16th

Dear TravelGenio

Our flight is just around the corner.

We are waiting like the mail you sent us, but you are doing nothing

I made a number of calls and sent an email to cancel my ticket due to the airline's suspension.

Please refund my ticket

reservation number : 6368K8
Credit card last 4 numbers : 1491
Custumer Name : Kim kiseok, Kim dongbin​

Flight information  : April 7th ~ 16th(Venice from Seoul from April 7th to 16th via Rome)

Allitalia Airlines canceled our flights from April 7 to 16.(from venice from seoul via rome) Therefore, I would like to proceed with the refund of the flights accordingly. Please give me a quick answer and hope for your health in the present situation

I'm so tired of waiting any longer and I want you to fix it quickly

What disgusting idea is it not to refund the cost of an unexistent ticket?

Best regard.

I can't contact you

Hi. My name is hayeon kim. I booked this flight about 3 months ago. My booking code is v925pi. My flight was from toronto to korea (seoul) through  los angeles on june 22nd and also from korea (seoul) to toronto on sep 1st which is non stop. However i've already returned to korea due to corona-virus. I am an international student in canada and i still have to finish my study next year. I want to cancel only from toronto to korea on june 22nd and still want to keep from korea to toronto on sep 1st. So i want you to cancel only that flight. Also i want to get refund for that. I don't know how many times i emailed you. I want you to respond my mail quickly please.

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

I want to cancel my reservation and want to receive a full refund.

Hi~

I am JAEDEOK SIM and an Korean living at Gyeongsangbuk-do in south Korea.
[My reservation Code : L5HM83 ]
Philippine airlines : Puerto Princesa, Philippine Diosdado Macapagal Incheon, Korea
[ JAEDEOK SIM - ticket : [protected] ]
[ EUNSOOK CHO - ticket : [protected] ]

I heard about change of my flight time by Philippine airlines.
I want to cancel my reservation and I want to receive a full refund.

I want to cancel the reservation, because it is the change of my flight time by philippine airline and Philippine Government also refuse our entry in philippine for preventing COVID from Gyeongsangbuk-do residence in south Korea.

Finally, I want to cancel my reservations [L5HM83] and I want to receive a full refund, please.

Thank you.

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

Cancelled flights and no contact from travelgenio

My flights home from perth to glasgow on 27 March were cancelled and I have heard nothing from you re either the fact they were cancelled or my refund. Your online form to contact you does not work as it won't let me submit my phone number and it is a required field and I am unable to get anyone to answer the phone!?? So please don't say contact you via the online form it does not work!! Can someone contact me as a matter of urgency as I am still stuck in Australia...!!!

Refund Please!

Hello [protected] this is my flight code. I got cancelled my flight because corona virus. But I have to try other flight ticket what I go back to my country. But I still didn't refund. I don't have money anymore. I need to refund all. Please answer to me. [protected]@naver.com

• Travelgenio's response · Apr 05, 2020

cut off their line

WHAT A SCAMMMMMMM My flight and my sister's are canceled by Emirates airline at 28th March, and NO ONE...

Refund request due to Coronavirus.

I bought a flight ticket a while ago but it was cancelled by Corona.

I already sent an e-mail several times to your company for requesting a refund but there was no replies.

I can not understand your attitude to customers.

My booking reference is KB88DF from Kathmandu to Malaysia, and Malaysia to Korea.

I gently request a full refund.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

• Travelgenio's response · Apr 04, 2020

Thank you for contacting us Tae Young. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days. Best regards.

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

i want to refund my ticket

I reserve the flight from Incheon, Korea, to Frankfurt, Germany (via Doha, Qatar) in Travelgenio. My...

they didn't money back my flight cancelled bcz corona

i bought flight ticket in travelgenio i have flight ticket this ticket is from cairo to Moscow after korea soul but russian government cancel this ticket but travelgenio no money back i send many mail and i tried many kind of mail adress but only outo mail i need looking for flight but i dont have money if u see this one answer to me. travelgenio!!

• Travelgenio's response · Apr 03, 2020

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

trying to protect only their own interests.

On March 23, I booked a flight from Perth, Western Australia to Incheon via Indonesia (using Garuda airline) and on April 1, Indonesia decided not to allow all foreigners to enter the country because of COVID-19. Garuda informed me on April 2 that the flight was canceled.

On March 23, there were no notices related to this. In addition, the Indonesian government has not set a date and time when it will not be allowed to enter the country. Nevertheless, Travle Genio (instead of the refund instructions) only forces conversion to a voucher or open ticket when requesting a refund.

I am forced to wait for Indonesia's restrictions to end. I am forced to use only Garuda Airways. It seems to be an act only considering their cash flow.

Currently, some countries have no restrictions on transit. Even if you try to use one of those flight, you will not be able to set a flight price because Travle Genio refuses to refund.
Without considering the user's life and safety, Travle Genio is trying to protect only their own interests.

If Travle Genio reading this, I hope you Reply to me and solve my problem.
If my acquaintance wants to use Travle Genio, I will say "never".

• Fi
    fire_first Apr 03, 2020

I won't recommend this company, and I will tell everyone around me about my experience.

For day cancellation

Hi. I made a reservation this morning, but I want to cancel it. I sent you an email and called you, but I can't. The price is different depending on the card, so I just wanted to check it, but it has already been paid. Please cancel my credit card approval as soon as possible. Full refund, right?
Please do not hesitate to handle my refund request.
Thank you.

Hi I'm SOOHYEON LIM
Booking code Travelgenio : [protected]
Booking code Amadeus : RZFVK9
Airline : garuda-indonesia

First, I attached my flight information and request photo. Please check it out.

You don't answer the call and you can't chat, so leave me an email and reply.

You know there's a traffic jam in Indonesia, so, I wanna my ticket cancel and refund.

It's not my fault. It's because of the coronavirus. Please cancel and refund it

as soon as possible Cancel my card approval.

You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards

My flight was cancelled, so I must get a refund. But I haven't got any reaction from this company.

Dear, Travelgenio.

Hello. I bought a flight ticket using your platform. But unfortunately the flight was cancelled before my check-in. So I asked you to cancel it immediately. But even after the flight date, I have not heared any answer from you. I called you a few times and sent the e-mail a lot. I didn't get anything. So please, Check my cancellation as soon as possible. And then take quick action. I have to get a refund.
The booking information is as follow.
Booking name : Sori Kim
Booking number : MX4CJJ
Booking date : 19/03/2020

Please check it as soon as possible, Thank you.

• Fi
    fire_first Apr 02, 2020

This company will ask you for a handling fee of 20 Euros. This is theft.

Involuntary changes

Booking Code: UPTWTM I have now emailed three times and left a complaint on this complaint board three time...

Tickets

I have a flight with family from Moscow to Baku on 8th of April. Due to coronovirus flight has been cancelled by airlines and i was informed that should get full refund from ticket agency. I tried to contact support and got reply for my request saying that cancelling flight will cost me 50 euro per passenger and extra 50 euro for submitting cancellation, and i have to pay extras by card before cancellation apply. This is ridiculous, i have to pay more money to get back 20 percent of tickets price.cin these difficult times travel genio doesn't care about customers. I wrote 3 times to support and get the same answer. Thats the worst experience I had in my long travellers life, and I definitely will do my best to spread this information worldwide in order to let people be know about misbehaving of travel genio.
Booking details RHGNLP