Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelgenioFlight cancellation and refunds

The flights I booked are from Seoul (Korea) to London (UK) via Dubai.

I booked Emirates airlines (the booking reference is JUBDDS abd Travel Agency Booking Reference: QVCCF8)

The flights have been cancelled and I received an email on 27 March from the Emirates airlines, but I have not received refunds.

Please check on this. I attache the capture of the travelgenio webpage on my booking.

Best
Jinhyun Lee

Flight cancellation and refunds

• Travelgenio's response · May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

TravelgenioI want refund

I am so angry. There are still no answers regarding refunds, just keep waiting and I don't know what you think. Please refund immediately and email us

[protected]@suhyup.co.kr

recomend code:G2WQL6

su hee jeon
    chang hwa son

TravelgenioNo answer from travelgenio..

Hello,

I booked filight to the Swiss from Korea via Russia (Moscow) 3 months ago. And in Moscow, there is no transfer passageway, so I must enter to Russia. I want to go to the Swiss so much, but the Swiss government declare that all of foreign passenger from Russia will be ban to enter, because of Novel Corona Virus. So, other travel agency and hotel gave me full refund.

I tried to contact Travelgenio by website, mail, but there was no answer.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with TravelGenio?
      So, could you please kindly help me to cancel my travel and full refund to me?

• Updated by Mom'staurant · May 28, 2020

Travelgenio isn't still answering.
          Please check and answer for my request.

• Travelgenio's response · May 19, 2020

Thank you for your comment Mom'staurant We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioRefund my money back.

I had already sent you an email to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com 4 days ago.
        But you don't even open it until now.
        I wrote all about my reservation data on it.
        Don't repeat to say "Send an email to the same email address including 8-digit code"
        Please show something that can give a trust to your customers.

I already finished to cancel another flight ticket.
        And all the conditions are exactly same.
        Same airline company, same booking class, same dates.
        So you must not say free cancellation is impossible.

• Updated by Young min · May 19, 2020

I said I already had sent it to you.
            But you don’t read it!!
            Just wait?

• Travelgenio's response · May 19, 2020

TravelgenioRefund

I used to use this agency when I have to use flight. But this time, my flight is all canceled and they didn't send any e-mail to me. Its been almost 2 months.
          I can't contact them.
          So stressful. I don't know what they doing now.
          I request refund as soon as possible.
          Its now a small money. Don't stole my money.
          Contact me and refund quickly plz

Code [protected]

• Travelgenio's response · May 18, 2020

Thank you for your comment 희희는여행중 HeeHee . We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioRequest a refund

Please note our trip from Honolulu to korea on June 4, 2020 was abruptly cancelled by Japan airlines.
            Please note we were very disappointed that travelgenio did not inform us of this cancellation, no email was sent to us about this. If we did not call japan airlines to check on baggage fees, we would have never known our trip was cancelled so we are requesting for a full refund for our flights.

We look forward to your reply. Thanks.

Byoungkyong Lim

• Travelgenio's response · May 17, 2020

Thank you Levi for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioPlease refund my money

My flight from manila to korea was canceled due to corona virus. but your company has not been refunding my money until now. I reserved with skyscanner. My booking code is MILPWD and the date is 3/16/2020 and the passenger name is Lee Youngjoo. I have been sending emails regarding to this problem more than tens :( please refund my money as soon as possible
              Please do not hesitate to process my refund request

• Travelgenio's response · May 15, 2020

Thank you for your comment 성미연 . We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioWhy aren't you checking your email?

Why aren't you checking your email? All flights from Canada to the US have been canceled now. But you didn't even gave me any notice that my flight was canceled. I want to request a full refund for my flight.

TravelgenioRequest a refund of Canadian flights from the U.S

I have now seen an article s aying that flights from the United States to Canada have been suspended. However, so far, no mail has been sent regarding the refund. I don't know why I haven't received any refund requests yet. And the customer center is not being properly called. I hope you answer this quickly. My electronic ticket number is [protected] and Please check my details again.

• Travelgenio's response · May 15, 2020

TravelgenioAirplane - no response in covid-19

I am stuck in India becaus of Lockdown(Covid-19). Air India canceled my flight on May 2 without notice due to lockdown. And also there's no announcement from Travelgenio.

In the past 2 weeks, I have contacted a lot of e-mails, homepages etc., but there is no answer from Travelgenio.

The Indian government says it will return to Korea by May 17 due to visa expiration, but Air India says there are no flights. So I asked the Korean government for a special flight.

In this urgent situation, Travelgenio is not responding. Really disappointed.

I can't wait any longer in an urgent situation, so I request cancellation and refund of the flight.

• Travelgenio's response · May 14, 2020

Thank you for your comment JunSu. We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioI will be against travelgenio with my all efforts about your services and no-reply in the future.

I have sent you e-mail several times(cancellation of my flight booking) through your website. But you only gave me back an e-mail once, which was impossible. Everybody knows cancellation is possible due to Covid virus. I finished to check if cancellation is possible or not through Airline company. And many newspaper says exactly the same. However only travelgenio you say differently. Are you willing to take all customers' money for free? This is non sense and unreasonable.

My name is Young Min Hong
                      The number of my flight ticket is three.
                      My flight will depart 21st on august to Croatia.
                      And the airline company is Emirate.

I will see when you contact me back.

• Updated by Young min · May 17, 2020

Everybody remember this.
                          Don't believe this open complaint board and try to do all method you can contact to Travelgenio.
                          If you write a complaint comment, they only give an e-mail address.
                          When you send an e-mail to that, they even don't read it. No-reply and disappointed again.
                          Please gather and share an effective way to cancel and contact to them.
                          Let us know the way by writing on this board and let me know by sending an e-mail to me([email protected])
                          Thank you so much.

• Updated by Young min · May 16, 2020

Everybody remember this.
                          Don't believe this open complaints board.
                          Travelgenio give us just brief comment with their e-mail address.
                          When I send an e-mail again, they even don't read it.
                          Too unreasonable and unfair.
                          Don't hesitate to do all method to cancel your booking.
                          If you have a effective way, please let's share.
                          And I hope you to tell me.
                          My e-mail address is [email protected]
                          Please attract and gather our stress.

• Travelgenio's response · May 14, 2020

Thank you Young min for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioI cannot cancel my ticket / no contact form on the website

Travelgenio is really useless.
                        I contacted to Travelgenio for the refund few weeks ago.
                        They replied first time but they said 'too many contacts from others, so wait the cancellation information from us'
                        Few days later, they sant the mail about change of schedule.
                        I want to cancel ticket cuz this is not only the unexpected change of schedule, but also I wan to avoid the affection of COVID-19.
                        But they close all contact form on their own site, and all mail form replied with auto-reply.
                        I called to airline to cancel the ticket directly, but airline said 'need calcel request from Travelgenio'.

Also Travelgenio said 'If you want to check the schedule, use CheckMyTrip app'. but when I input my reservation code in this app, they show the wrong schedule (I reservated the trip from Japan to Korea, but this schedule shows to Madrid)

• Travelgenio's response · May 14, 2020

Thank you for your comment 李 正宇 . We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioWaiting the refund for a month

I contacted with one of agents, Mahela and he or she haven't answered me for a month.
                          I'm really upset about this situation
                          Don't reply that you need the airport authorization and coronavirus. You keep saying the same thing over and over for a month. I doubt that I was conned and I'm considering of reporting this
                          If not, I want to receive the refund asap.

My email address is [protected]@evansville.edu

• Travelgenio's response · May 14, 2020

Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

TravelgenioI really want to cancel a ticket and refund

Hi. I booked a ticket from Incheon to Birmingham

Due to corona virus, I can not travel. So I want to cancel it and get refund

My name is HAEIN KIM

Booking code: LBDZ6S
                            Booking date: 23/01/2020
                            Departure: 17/08/2020
                            Entry: 31/08/2020

TravelgenioI want to cancel and refund

I booked a ticket travel from Incheon to Birmingham.

Details as Below

My booking date :23-01-2020
                              Booking code : LBDZ6S
                              travel date From Incheon :17st August 2020
                              Return date :31th August 2020

Due to pandemic I can not travel. I want to cancel my ticket and refund my amount.

TravelgenioHasn't responded in several months.

How can you not reach a single phone call or email? Currently, I cannot fly to Germany and I have been asking for months. To ask for a refund of my flight ticket.

Reservation code SVAVIG
                                Reservation number [protected]
                                Mail address [protected]@naver.com

PLEASE HELP ME

TravelgenioMy ticket was canceled... There is no answer from travelgenio

Dear Travelgenio office
                                  The ticket which from Islamabad to Korea at 27. April was canceled by the corona19 virus.
                                  However, there was no message to me from Travelgenio,
                                  I tried several times to ask Travelgenio about the ticket by e-mail
                                  but There was also no answer.
                                  please answer anything.

Han

Booking No. : MFNGHG
                                  Travelgenio Booking No : [protected]
                                  E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Tickets Numbers : 157-[protected]~82 (4 tickets)
                                  Departs / Arrives : Islamabad - Seoul

• Travelgenio's response · May 12, 2020

Thank you for your comment Seong Han . We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioRequest for an email about booking canceled.

I've already called the counselor to cancel my reservation. I confirmed that the reservation was canceled.
                                    Please send me an email about booking canceled.
                                    Thank you.

Booking code : [protected]
                                    firstname : Hyerin
                                    Lastname : Byeon
                                    Email : [protected]@naver.com

TravelgenioComplete failure to engage, and stealing over £600.

I have sent emails direct and vis Resolver. All I get is an immediate automatic response saying that I have not give a 10 digit reference. I have an 8 digit booking and payment reference ([protected]). I have copied all of your relevant correspondence and details. If this is not resolved, I will pursue by every means possible. It appears that you are simply refusing to engage in any way.

• Travelgenio's response · May 08, 2020

Thank you Roger for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioBooking ID [protected]

This is Han Seol. I left a review before. Thus TravelGenio asked to send mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com. So I sent e-mail. However, TravelGenio does not read my mail, but only sends an automatic response mail. I want a full refund right away. I am very angry with this kind of work. I booked a flight from Brisbane to Incheon on May 10th. I was unable to use my ticket. My Booking ID is [protected]. And My booking code is WNHNNS. I want a full refund as soon as possible. Send me a refund approval email!!!

• Travelgenio's response · May 07, 2020

We have informed you how to contact us to register your petition. Once done, our agents will contact you asap. Due to the actual situation, reply times have increased. Thanks