Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelgenioTo whom it may concern:

I made a reservation through Travelgenio. However, I heard that it could be refunded due to the COVID-19, and consequently the flight schedule has been canceled. I tried to get in touch you by e-mail, but you never respond. Again, My flight information is as follows; TICKET: 157-[protected] Reservation code: W2PN4Z departure date & time: (Incheon Intl.) [protected]:25 * QR 859 return flight information: QA (Doha Intl.) [protected]:25 * QR 328 I regret to inform you that due to the current pandemic, I have no choice but to cancel my booking. I tried to reach you several times, but you never answered. Please let me know when I can get refund or the scheduled date for refund. As I told you, I e-mailed you several times, so it would be better for you to try to look for the e-mails that I have sent. I want you to reply at your earliest convenience.

• Updated by hyerim · Jun 29, 2020

I've tried to reach you through the e-mail that you specified, however, I haven't received any reply. I sent one again after you commented on my post, so please make sure you confirm this time.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 29, 2020

we must follow airline procedures and this can take some time without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline makes the refund, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

TravelgenioRefund

I would like to refund.
    There is no answer for a refund even after several days have passed. Travel is not permitted due to the maldives ban. Emirates will ask you to contact the travel agent you have booked. Please reply and refund as soon as possible. Now I am going to be angry. Please pay the full amount of money as soon as possible and inform the results.

Reservation code:g2wql6 (departure date : 2020.04.08 10:15 moldives-dubai round trip)

Airline : emirates airline

Credit card last number: 8056

Reservation name : su hee jeon
    Chang hwa son

Please reply by email : [protected]@suhyup.co.kr

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 27, 2020

Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

S
      Jun 23, 2020

Travelgenio — Please refund my flight ticket. (I waited 3 months.)

Booking Code : [protected] Booking Date : 2020-03-23 Flight Info. : 2020-04-13 (yyyy-MM-dd) 01:45 Noibai (HAN...

TravelgenioWhy refund has not been made due to COVID19 ?

I am fully understand on my flight cancellation due to COVIS19. I was informed from Travelgenio that my flight cancelled due to COVI19 around beginning of March, 2020.
      Also I received refund confirmation letter, but to my dispointment, there has been no official reply so far. How can it be possible ? I need your urgent reply for my case.

My booking code is DDLKBX
      MY EMAIL is [protected]@glovis.net

• Updated by Ja Man KOO · Jun 24, 2020

I have tried so many times to send my requirement to the email [email protected] without any success.
          Please let me know the telephone number for the responsible person or department ...
          It seems that Travelgenio ignores the cuntomer's voice...

Again my booking code is DDLKBX
          booking digit is [protected]

my email address is [email protected]

Why could I have your official reply whrn the refund be made ?

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 23, 2020

R
        Jun 22, 2020

Travelgenio — Refuse of Ticket-Refund ore offer of a voucher

Storno-No.: 34 31 226 /Travelgenio.com (due to canceling by Lufthansa, Air Canada, Copa Airlines >...

TravelgenioWhy do you not refund?

I wanted to refund my cancelled ticket, but I cannot refund my ticket by myself on your website. I writed a email to you three times!!
        And there was no answering at all. I know, that you have a hard situation because of corona-19, but you should be wake and do what you have to do.

Ps. I already contact with lot airlines, and they said, my ticket can be refunded because that plane is already cancelled since 3 weeks ago. So, pleas refund my ticket as soon as possible or I will contact my credit card company and demand approval cancellation of the ticket.

My booking reference is ulod3f and my ticket number is 080 [protected].

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 21, 2020

Please send an e-mail to [email protected]om, from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

TravelgenioPlease refund!!!

Hi, I tried to make a payment for booking a flight ticket. However, its credit card was rejected, so I opened the website again and rebooked. However, when the reservation was cancelled and the reservation was checked again after the time, the payment was made and I was paid double. Please refund! My body is not two in the same time.
          If you look at that picture, both are confirmed. But one was originally a denial of payment.

my booking code are N9Y5Y7 and N8ODMK

Please refund!!!

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 21, 2020

N
            Jun 20, 2020

Travelgenio — Refund

It is ever so frustrating to have the airline say take it up with agent, and when agent does not come to the...

TravelgenioPlease refund my flight ticket.

I received an e-mail from Treble Zenio regarding the cancellation of the flight ticket.
            I have paid back my ticket payment and credit card payment in February and have received an email from Treble Zenio that my flight ticket was canceled due to Corona Loin.
            But I received an email that the payment was not made and that I could take legal action. I even received an email telling the airline to cancel because the airline is operating normally, but shouldn't the travel agency cancel it if I make a reservation through the travel agency?
            Are you sending me an email after checking it properly?
            I'd like to talk to you on the phone, so let me know your available time and phone number.

Please refund my flight ticket.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 18, 2020

TravelgenioRefund request

I send e-mail several times but I got e-mail from travelgenio

" Unfortunately we have not located any reservation with the indicated data. Please make sure you write using the email address you used to make the reservation and indicate the Booking ID found in the confirmation email (numerical code) in the subject of the e-mail."

I send my email address I used to make the reservation and Booking Id severaltimes. Please!!

My Booking Id is [protected]

My email address is [protected]@hanmail.net

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 17, 2020

TravelgenioRefund request

I would like to make a complaint to Travelgenio Company.
                I have apply a lots of time and send a lots of email but no one reply. Even the hotline was no one reply as well.

My information below:

QR 859 - Qatar Airways 2020-07-12
                QR 99 - Qatar Airways 2020-07-12

QR 100 - Qatar Airways 2020-07-28
                QR 858 - Qatar Airways 2020-07-29

Please to handle my refund request.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 17, 2020

Jun 16, 2020

Travelgenio — Selling wrong tickets, the company can't even contact them.

Stuck in China for selling wrong tickets. The company can't even contact them. PLZ. Help me! There wa...

TravelgenioCancelation due to coronavirus

I purchased a travelgenio plane ticket in for April but the flights got cancelled due to Corona Virus. Travelgenio is sending an automated reply and isn't responding to my emails! It is impossible to get in touch with actual customer service.

I've sent emails which I did not get any reply
                  A phone call does not work.
                  This is my reservation code: T7XPYV

I need an urgent refund due to the corona virus. I could not enter the country.
                  I will wait for the reply. Thanks

Please reply with the email of an actual staff member.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 16, 2020

We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions

TravelgenioCancel/refund request due to covid-19 (booking code: [protected], kusefn)

I purchased a travelgenio plane ticket but I need to cancel due to Corona Virus. Travelgenio is sending an automated reply and isn't responding to my emails! It is impossible to get in touch with actual customer service.

Both Canada and Korea require Quarantine for 2 weeks each, which means I must quarantine for 1 MONTH for this trip.
                    It is impossible to quarantine for that long, plus the dangers of Corona virus is too risky so I must cancel my trip.
                    Please refund my plane ticket 100% as this is not voluntary but due to a worldwide pandemic.

My Travelgenio reservation code is : [protected], KUSEFN
                    Ticket number: 014-[protected]

Please reply with the email of an actual staff member.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 16, 2020

Thank you for your comment hunjoo . We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioReply and refund

In January 2020, I booked a flight ticket from Korea to Portugal.
                      Subsequently, due to COVID-19, the cancellation request was made, but after asking for a cancellation fee of about 40%, no reply was given to any contact. It is not a personal fault, and I think about 40 percent of the fees are excessive for cancellations caused by the global blockade. Since then, I have contacted him several times but never received a response. I think this response is very unkind and rude, and I will never use travelgenio again.

TravelgenioRefund request.

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well.

I am sending the email to refund for the airplan ticket price.

I bought ticket and reservation code is T3B5CQ.

However, all foreigners were informed by the Taipei consulate that they were prohibited from entering the country because they were unable to transfer from Taipei.

Therefore, request a refund.

Even though the transfer was prohibited, but you sold the ticket, so I would like to get a refund as soon as possible.

I am waiting for your reply.

Please send your answer to [protected]@saeshin.com

Thanks,

Refund request.

S
                          Jun 15, 2020

Travelgenio — Booked tickets & flights cancelled prior to 24 hours - no refund yet

On 3/20/2020, 12:37pm EDT, I booked two tickets from Karachi, Pakistan to New York, NY (JFK) as COVID spread...

TravelgenioRefund request due to cancellation

Hi. I couldn't leave because of the cancellation. I wish you a full refund. There is no reply even if I send it by mail. Please solve it immediately!!
                          Reservation Code [protected]

TravelgenioThey canceled my booking, but not refund

Booking code : ullj2t / booking number : [protected]
                            Date : 15/06/2020

I made a payment after writing my first and last name incorrectly. I immediately sent an e-mail and asked to change my first and last name to make a reservation, but they canceled my reservation and have not yet refunded it.
                            There is no reply except e-mail saying the ticket has been canceled, all do not reply.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 18, 2020

• Updated by 김세준 · Jun 16, 2020

You canceled my reservation before sending me an e-ticket, so quickly refund the amount I paid for.

You are only replying to me with the same automatic reply email.

You don't answer the phone, you don't have a right mail reply, and you are sending the same mail.

booking code : ULLJ2T / booking number : [protected]
                                booking date : 15/06/2020

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 16, 2020

We must follow airline procedures and this can take some time without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline makes the refund, from Travelgenio we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

• Updated by 김세준 · Jun 16, 2020

The purchase was canceled before the e-ticket was issued, but there is no refund.
                                No reply to mail, no reply to Facebook message.
                                All I received was an email saying that ticketing was canceled.

You're not going to reply anyway, so why only tell me to send you an email?
                                They never reply e mail

booking code : ULLJ2T / booking number : [protected]
                                date : 15/06/2020

• Updated by 김세준 · Jun 15, 2020

You're not going to reply anyway, so why only tell me to send you an email?

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 15, 2020

• Updated by 김세준 · Jun 15, 2020

No reply to mail, no reply to Facebook message.
                                All I received was an email saying that ticketing was canceled.

TravelgenioMy airline has cancelled. Refund ticket please.

Hello. I am EUNHYE HA. I booked a flight ticket through Travelgenio. My reservation number is [protected] and reservation code is PFI63Y. It is a flight ticket of china airlines from Montreal to Busan on July 6. However, I found that the airline has cancelled because of covid-19. So, I contacted you so many times by call and sending e-mail to ask refund my ticket. But you didn't get the phone and no reply. I will sue if you don't give me a refund.

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 12, 2020

Thank you 하은혜 for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.