Travelgenio

+54 115 984 2113(Argentina) 2 6
+55 614 042 1065(Brazil) 2 4
+52 155 4162 2959(Mexico) 3 5

Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] refund not received for cancellation of flight ticket booked on 27th mar'19 - m7pc52

I had booked a flight ticket with Travelgenio's online portal, for travel from Mumbai (India) to Newark, NJ (USA). The ticket was of Jet airways for travel on 23rd May'19 and return on 18th Sep'19. Jet airways changed the schedule of the flight, such that the connecting flight was getting missed and hence I cancelled the whole ticket through Travelgenio on 27th Mar'19. Travelgenio informed me on email that the refund will take up to 1 to 3 months to process. After that I followed up multiple times with Travelgenio for refund and they kep replying that they are still waiting for refund from airline. It's been more than 5 months now and I have still not received any refund yet ! It was a big amount of $1600 and has impacted me financially. I am highly disappointed and frustrated with Travelgenio not sorting the matter and refunding back my money still. It has been a disastrous experience for me and I want to strongly complain about Travelgenio for not refunding back the money, if anyone can please help me with this complaint and I can provide more details for the same.

• Resolution Statement

flight cancelled no refund no response!

I booked a flight via Travelgenio to fly from Dar es Salam to Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. The flight was suppse to taking off at 10am on the 14th of August - on the 13th at 8pm I recevied an Email that the flight was moved to 6pm and that I had the option to accept the new flight time or cancel my flight and apply for a refund.

The Email was send by Travelgenio who told me that in any case I needed to contact the airline directly (Airtanzania) and inform them about my decision. I did. They confirmed me that the refund would take place - which never happen.

After a lot of hustle and bussle I found out that it was not Airtanzania who was suppsed to refund me the money but Travelgenio as I did the booking through them.
I contacted them several time - whenever I reached somsone on the phone (if I actually did and not waited 40plus minutes on the line) they usually hung up on me after I explained my incident.

Emails were never replied. Never got any response from them.

I will never book through them again, they steal your money.

[Resolved] complaints

Hello, my name is burak yalcin. I bought a return flight from paris to sao paulo from travelgenio. (13th feb-29nd feb-2020) I have a ticket number: [protected] - yalcin burak. My pnr:2z3348

My all flights had cancelled by the aigle azur airways. You may check this website: all the flights are cancelled from 7th of september by the aigle azur airlines. https://www.aigle-azur.com/index-en.html

I called so many times your customer services but I couldnt reach the office of travelgenio. I sent an e-mail to aigle azur airlines customer services and they told me that I have to contact with you. But I sent over 10 times e-mail, over 10 times calls but I couldnt reach anyone or you didnt get me answer about my questions. I have to make a plan. Please call me or write me.

Regards

Tel:+[protected]
E-mail:[protected]@gmail.com

complaints
complaints

refund process scam

be aware that something goes wrong with your tickets travelgenio will never help you to ask the refund
totally inefficiencient and scam reply given
Ask again also today but no reply
I book the ticket of jetairways but agent never told me that flight was cancelled...after calling the airlines thay told me that the company can refund the tickets only to the agent as my tickets were booked trough an agency. After speaking with agent they don't want to give me amy information that the process refund has been initiated
They are really scammer

not received refund of cancelled flight by airline

The airline Czech Airlines has cancelled the flight OK 711 - flight date 09/08/2019, from Lisbon to Prague. I was noticed by Travelgenio (where the ticket were purchased) on 31/05/2019 that the flight is cancelled by airline, althought I called to Travelgenio customer service on day 3/06/2019 and were confirmed that the flight is cancelled. Travelgenio has explained the conditions, which is - the refund of paid amount for the ticket will be transfered to my account between 15 to 90 days. It´s already 90 days passed and no refund so far. The explanation Travelgenio gives is they are not authorised by airline company to process the refund. Many emails already sent and receive always the same answer -, , as soon as we authorized, we will refund the amount..´´ or, , your booking is being processed by refunds department´´..
90 days already passed - no refund, no clear information when will be processed..
Poor customer care service!

[Resolved] ticket change

My booking reference L2VDZL is not able to be changed with the airline after 72hrs as per your website policy. I've tried to call you about 10 times tonight and each time I'm on hold you hang up on me so I've missed the opportunity to change the flight and had to buy a new ticket from emirates directly.

I called Emirates to change the flight and they said they can't do anything as the travel agency holds all the ticket rights until the ticket is used.

Please refund this booking as I was not able to speak with any of your customer care 24/7 as indicated on your website. Nobody picks ups the phone

Marketa

ticket change

[Resolved] customer service.

Look its simple i booked flights from delhi to kathmandu and back now the airline JET AIRWAYS has collapsed and the airlines website says to follow up with whoever i booked with (simple right) ??? NOT, try getting customer service with travelgenio well about 30 phone calls later i get onto some fool that starts speaking to me in english and then asks me what language i wanted to speak, he gave me 3 options and guess what YEP english it was anyway the fool puts me on hold for another 23 minutes and comes back to me with what can he do for me, so i proceed with my booking number which was like having root canal surgery done he suddenly acquired the thickest spanish accent i have ever heard and it took me another 10 minutes for stupid to put those 5 numbers and 1 numeral into his computer, then he said to me yeah i will put you on hold as i am begging him not to for another 12 minutes, then the IDIOT says to me yep you cancelled those flights nothing we can do about that, I wish i could have reached down the bloody phone i would have choked him lol, anyway so i proceed to to brainchild the airline has collapsed definitely through no fault of mine, by this time i had more than enough of speaking to EINSTEIN so i asked for a supervisor and the rude little (C_ _ _ ) please excuse my language but he was nothing more than that, I asked for his name 10-15 times as he is speaking over the top of me telling me he could not help me at all, i also asked for a supervisor on several occasions and he just kept talking over me repeating the same thing i cannot help you ( YEAH NO [censored] EINSTEIN ) that's why i was asking for someone with an IQ larger than there foot size. I would not recommend TRAVELGENIO to my enemies let alone people i like. Still nothing solved, if this is how this company does business like this thank god i have only ever used them this once. Cheers

[Resolved] cancellation protection plus

I purchased a 2nd September ticket on the 8th August, 2019 and purchased the cancellation protection plus. Five days later, I cancelled by the online form and requested a refund. After the 15 days stipulated days fir refund the money did not show in my account, only for me to call and be told I have not cancelled the flight... Luckily enough there was still time for a cancellation. The operator confirmed the ticket has been cancelled and the refund is being processed. I checked the flight code online and its still open, the airline has also been sending me messages reminding me of the flight date. I have therefore concluded that the ticket has not been cancelled and that I may not get my refund. After what I have read here about the complains of others, if I don't get my money after the 15 days, I will make Travelgenio very unpopular online... And that is a promise. Ticket code: YZ8PDA.

• Resolution Statement

no response to several requests for cancellation of flight ticket

I have made cancellation requests and complaints to the customer care department of travel genio to cancel my flight tickets as I have changed my plans. The trip is in the next month . I have made my cancellation request before 20 days and I expected a response from them regarding this.
However, no replies from them were received and no one even picked up my calls.
Here are my ticket numbers for the cancellations and complaints made.
ticket 1: 2762976
ticket 2: 2759376

I had made flight booking on 22 nd June 2019 for Mumbai to Frankfurt .

I request you once to again to help me in this matter

[Resolved] refund for cancelled tickets not received more than 8 months

I had cancelled a xiamen airlines booking through the booking agent travelgenio 8 months ago.

Ticket no.- [[protected]&1550]
Travelgenio booking code - tpqlkm

I am still waiting for my refund, after contacting them multiple times by email (nobody reply my email from aug 19. I only received autoreply) and phone.
They are lying and holding my money with the explanation that the refund are waiting for the airline, which is not true as I talked to the airline. The airline told me the fund of refund has been claimed by the agency long ago. When I called the agency by phone to ask for refund. They are saying the refund is in process, unbelievable, they even couldn't give me a reason why until now more than 8 months the refund is still in process. Very disappointing.

• Resolution Statement

unauthorised credit card charges, unethical behaviour

I submitted the following complaint and haven't received a response:

"I tried to purchase the flight associated with the booking reference above, however, I was unable to complete the payment due to being unable to meet the verified by Visa payment requirements. Despite this, there is a charge for 22.96GBP from Travelgenio showing on my credit card statement. I have opened a dispute with my credit card company, Barclaycard as I wasn't able to pass the verified by Visa security check because my mobile number was out of date. As part of the dispute procedure, Barclaycard has requested that I contact you to resolve the issue. Please return the payment taken of 22.96GBP, I have no idea why you took this payment and you have not provided any receipt or invoice for it."

To which I received the following response:

" Dear Mr/Ms. Baillie,

Thank you for contacting us.

We inform you that we were not able to charge the total amount of your booking as it was denied by your credit card company but we charged 25EUR to keep your reservation.

As you have not finalized the total payment and the tickets have not been issued the 25EUR will be refunded.

You will receive this amount in the next days.

Kind regards,

Customer Care Team"

This is totally unacceptable, you didn't even inform me that you had taken the money in the email that you sent telling me that the transaction had been declined. You then left it to me to open a dispute with my credit card provider to get the money returned!!!

I have spent hours on the phone, filling in forms and contacting various departments to get this resolved and I want to know what you are now going to do to compensate me for the hassle and additional expense you have caused me.

I have contacted my bank again to inform them of your fraudulent behavior and I want to be quite clear that my complaint is about the fraud you have committed.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Fraser Baillie

This company must make money from failed transactions when people like me are charged without their knowledge and the money is never returned due to the credit card holder not noticing the transaction on their statement.

These practices are very unethical and actions should be taken to strip them of their travel agency license.

[Resolved] I am complaining about cheating and stealing my money

I bought Tashkent-Bangkok-Seoul ticket from this website. Payment process was completed successfully but I didn't receive my ticket. And I missed my plane. How can I take my money back. I'm in South Korea now and I couldn't find their call center in Korea. What should I do now? Is there any chance to retake the ticket or take money back? How can I take my money back?

I am complaining about cheating and stealing my money

[Resolved] refund not issued over 2 months from cancellation date

I cancelled my flight on 24/6/2019 while I got an acknowledgement and was informed that there will be a refund with some administrative deductions to this day I haven't received any refund. I contacted them on 20/7/2019 and was told the refund was pending authorisation when they replied on 27/7/2019. I contacted them again on 18/8/2919 and 22/8/2019 but no reply as yet. I had nothing but appalling service from travelgenio.
Booking ref: O25NKS

[Resolved] change of flight

I have spent a week trying to contact this company via telephone and email. The calls cost me alot of money and I desperately need to change my flight, however I am receiving no help whatsoever. I have spent 50 pounds already in call charges to Spanish and British numbers. As well as this, I have received no reply by email and the numbers do not pick up.

This is very unprofessional and I will not be using this company again for my long distance flight bookings.

• Resolution Statement

can't get in touch with customer service

trying to call customer service to change my return flight and cant get in touch with anybody. im put through the automated system then on hold and then they hang up on you. this is a mickey mouse operation. Its so [censored]en frustrating not to be able to get some service. not worth the money i saved booking with them. Now i have to purchase another ticket so i can change my return date. i dont know how they*re still in buisness. What CLOWNS!!

Booked tickets not found

I booked a trip to the whole family (mom dad two kids) flight was all booked via travelgenio, lucky I was checking it before I got to the airport tomorrow because we have no flights!!! And it's all paid for 6 months ago!!! Now no one is answering the customer care number, I get a "hold for 5 minutes for your turn" and when about 10 minutes pass by, the service just hangs up the call. Terrible service now I have to try and purchase new flight tickets as it's too late to cancel the entire trip. What is this scam???

[Resolved] refund for a cancelled flight not received - even after 4 months

I had booked a jet airways flight from BOM-EWR-BOM uisng travelgenio on March 22, 2019.
On April 24th, we got an email from Jet airways saying that they have cancelled our flight and the travel agent (TravelGenio) is supposed to refund us the money based on the agreement between Jetairways and TravelGenio. The email said that it is a valid waiver authority email from the airlines to request for a refund from TravelGenio.

When I wrote to TravelGenio, they did not treat the email as an authority from the airlines and said that they need to a separate authority from Jetairways again - which does not adhere to the clear authority mentioned in the email. They asked us to wait for 3-4 months. I have been in touch with them but TravelGenio has been super irresponsible and not ready to accept the clear authority we are have been bestowed with and not giving us the refund we are entitled to.

I really need an authority to take a look into the matter and would like to know the reason why they have been holding back the refund.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] 1- charges made to my credit card is way more than tickets I purchased. 2- unethical behaviour

Jun 15 2019 I purchased 2 around flight tickets to Miami from travelGenio website. The tickets date's June/28/2019 to Aug/09/2019 with 2 to 3 hr waiting time for connecting flights. Jun 28 we flew to Miami. July 12th I received an email from them saying my connection flight time from Istanbul to Adana was being changed. I contacted them from July 13 through July 30th 3 times about this issue involuntary changes is being made and we re not happy about it. If I wanted to wait in Istanbul for 8 hrs I would have bought a much cheaper tickets then what I had payed for it. They finally replied to my my messages July 31st basically telling us they can reimburse the full amount 8 days before our return flight date. Then they say airline company provided me with 3 different options due to flight change. No one try to contact us and didn't respond to our email until 8 day's before our flight. Basically forced us / didn't give us any other options but to fly back with involuntary tickets

[Resolved] ticket flight

I booked connecting flight ticket 14th Agust Delhi to Tbilisi . J2 5002 j2 9223 . Flight Delhi to Baku was cancelled by airline j2 5002. And i keep trying to reach you out and i just recieve automatic wishes for a pleasant flight which is impossible. I have been demanding for refund . And seems like this agency is just not going to do anything about it . I will not let it go untill i get my refund. Ill use social media and compell law suit for this case if i will not be recieving refund or proper answers and replies

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] no refund jet airways ticket from travelgenio

I was suppose to fly back home on the 29th of May with Jetairways. We booked our ticket from Travelgenio and we have never received any email that Jeyairways was going bankrupt or anything else. They say otherwise but that's not true. I have all the emails from travelgenio as evidence and in none of them it said that Jetairways was bankrupt and that our flight was cancelled. So we didn't even know until the day we were suppose to go home. We had to pay for a new ticket and that ticket was 700 euros. I would like to get my refund back from the ticket I booked from Travelgenio.

I called Travelgenio a couple of time for a refund of the ticket (Booking reference: 90SCZ6 and on the date: 9-3-2019) and they keep telling me that they haven't received any money from Jetairways. I contacted Jetairways and they told me that they gave all travelagencies refunds to give it back to their costumers. So I want my money back!

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] will be informed about this cancelling!!

E-ticket
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
:[protected] - [protected] - Eleftheriadou Theodora
:[protected] - [protected] - Pouloutidis Ioannis

[Resolved] jet airways refund

I booked a two way flight ticket from Amsterdam to Bangalore (booking number:D3B8KC) before the airlines went out of business. A refund was requested on April first week ( before May 20th) by me but travelgenio keeps saying that they haven't received any update. On the other hand jet airways is intiating refund for the claims submitted before May 20th . Travelgenio customer service denied to send me a copy of the claim form for my usage as well. They say they have sent the claim but not received the money. One of the customer agents told me to forget about the money as well. I feel that travelgenio has found a perfect way to scam their customers using jet airways as a reason.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] airline canceled my flight - waiting for refund since 4 months!!

My flight from colombo to cape town ref OHJ2HM was canceled by the airline and i have been waiting for the refund for 4 months now. Travelgenio says that they are waiting for the refund but it is not true as I contacted the airline and they said they refunded the money when the flight got canceled, 4 months ago. So Travelgenio is KEEPING THE REFUND AND REFUSING TO SEND IT BACK. Travelgenio doesn' t send ANY update, no response to my emails or ticket, not ONE single email or update since the cancellation. The agents on the phone cannot do anything but to tell me to wait that they will transfer the information. It is a SCAM, TRAVELGENIO IS HOLDING REFUNDS !!!

change flight details

Good Morning,

Apparently, there is a typhoon in the Philippines - what is going to happen with flights?

To ensure safety we would like to change the flight to the 19th August

Yeda

GM International Services Limited
147/1, St. Lucia Street,
Valletta VLT 1185, Malta.
Tel: (+[protected] Ext. 156
Fax: (+[protected]
e-mail: [protected]@gmint.com
Website: www.gmint.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately (by telephone +[protected] extension 138 or by e-mail [protected]@gmint.com) and destroy the original message and all copies thereof.

From: Gabija Norvaišaitė
Sent: 09 July 2019 10:36
To: [protected]@travelgenio.com
Cc: Customer Service
Subject: RE: [Ticket #2546130] Booking QNP3FY. Change request

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you please advise us on the conditions/penalty fees in case we need to cancel the flight? Is the cost we've paid will be refunded?
We have already changed the date of the booking (please see email below), however, it might be that we need to cancel it at all.

Please see the details below:

Booking number QNP3FY.
Surname: Paran

Kind Regards,

Gabija Norvaisaite
Digital Marketing & HR assistant

GM International Services Ltd
147/1, St. Lucia Street,
Valletta VLT 1185, Malta.
Tel: (+[protected] Ext. 128
Fax: (+[protected]
e-mail: gabija.[protected]@gmint.com
Website: www.gmint.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately (by telephone +[protected] extension 125 or by e-mail gabija.[protected]@gmint.com) and destroy the original message and all copies thereof.

From: Customer Service [mailto:[protected]@travelgenio.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 June 2019 17:58
To: Gabija Norvaišaitė; Marketing
Subject: [Ticket #2546130] Booking QNP3FY. Change request

Dear Ms. Norvaišaitė,
Thank you for contacting our Advanced Support Department and sharing your comments with us. The feedback of our customers helps us to improve our products every day as well as the customer care provided.

We are writing to you regarding your booking QNP3FY.

We can see that you have called our customer service in order to change your flights to the 10th August. Following your request, our agents have made the change and sent you an email with the details of the new itinerary (email address [protected]@GMINT.COM).

If you have not received this email, please, check your spam box or contact us again.

We remain at your disposal for any further information you may require.

Kind regards,

Ana
Advance Support Agent

[Resolved] refund for unused ticket

My husband bought a ticket through Travelgenio to fly to Moscow via Aeroflot airlines for April 11th, booking reference J254I13.
We have cancelled the ticket since my husband got sick and could not fly having a medical certificate indicating the reason for cancellation of the ticket.
From April until now we are in constant communication with Travelgenio, who refuse a refund stating that Aeroflot did not authorize the refund.
We contacted Aeroflot and opened a claim with them. After a month, we got a correspondence from the Aeroflot that a refund was sent to Travelgenio's bank account.
However, this Travel Agency is refusing to refund the money for unused ticket. They put us on hold for hours at a time, pretend that they don't speak English, and promise to send the money "in two days".
This is the worst company to deal with.
PLEASE, DON'[T BUY TICKETS FROM THEM!!! YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
We are still fighting with them to get our refund. They don't want to talk to us. If, by chance, we are able to reach them and talk to somebody, they promise to send the refund "in 48 hours", but five months have passed, and we still did not get the refund!!
This a fraud company - don't deal with them!!!

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] process refund of cancelled flight

Hi Team,
Myself Zeeshan Mohammed,
On 18th June 2019, i had booked one Air ticket on travelgenio Website from Prague to Dubrovnik, Czech Airlines-OK4824, 08 October 2019, Prague/Ruzyne :12:15hs to Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik :13:55hs, Booking code Travelgenio:[protected], Booking code Amadeus: SEFCLB, Surname LIYAQAT ALI, Ticket: 064-[protected], on 16th July i got an Email from Czech Airlines informing flight has been cancelled and ticked has been pre poned to 6th Oct 2019 from Prague. wrote an email to Airline informing to cancel the ticket and process refund as on 6th October 2019 i wouldn't be in Prague to board the flight, i got an Prompt revert from Czech Airlines to only contact the travel agency (travelgenio) as only they can process the refund of the ticket which was issued by them, Czech Airlines have already given the authorization for full refund.
since then i have been checking with travelgenio-
Your inquiry ticket is 2680697 -
Your inquiry ticket is 2680709-

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] refund of a canceled booking

My booking JDK1CL with Travelgenio was canceled 3 months ago, and I am still waiting for my refund, after contacting them multiple times by email and phone.
They are lying and holding my money with the explanation that they are waiting for the airline, which is not true as I talked to the airline . Now I am reading all the reviews for this agency online, all negative, and see that they are a scam.
They are saying the refund is in process, and is very complicated as an excuse, that's why it takes so long. Unbelievable.
Awful customer service, very rude and unprofessional. Do not use them, very disappointing.

[Resolved] refund request booking 8dtj5g

Fwd: [Ticket #2445374] Booking 8DTJ5G and 8SFPKA // Jet Airways

Tue, Jun 18, 12:32 PM
Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: Customer Service Date: 17 June 2019 at 11:44:07 AM GMT+3 Cc: [protected]@gmail.

Thu, Jun 20, 2:29 PM
Dear Maryana, Thank you for your email Still, I am waiting for your solution I just want to follow up. Could you please refund my money how long will you take y

Thu, Jun 20, 2:34 PM

Thu, Jun 20, 4:50 PM
Dear Asif Rahman, Thanks a lot for your time and your response. In reference to your query, we would like to inform you that we understand your concern regardin

Wed, Jun 26, 12:54 AM
Dear Maryana, Sent from my iPhone

Wed, Jun 26, 12:55 AM
Dear Maryana, Still, I am waiting for your solution I just want to follow up. Could you please refund my money how long will you take you have already taken 2 m

AttachmentsWed, Jun 26, 5:46 PM
Dear Asif Rahman, In reference to your query, we would like to inform you that the airline decision to cessate their operations was taken unilaterally by them .

AttachmentsWed, Jun 26, 5:46 PM
Dear Asif Rahman, We hope we have addressed your concern. However, we remain at your disposal for any further information you may require. Kind regards,

Wed, Jun 26, 6:33 PM
Dear Travelgenio Team, I would like to thank you for the valuable support you provided to me, it is highly appreciated.I will send the agreement document with s

Wed, Jun 26, 6:37 PM

AttachmentsThu, Jun 27, 8:17 PM
Dear Travelgenio Team, Please see the attached agreement for your kind perusal and give me the update for the booking 8DTJ5G It would be grateful if you release

AttachmentsThu, Jun 27, 8:19 PM

Mon, Jul 1, 3:02 PM
Dear Travelgenio Team, I Just want to follow up regard my refund and please give me the update for the booking 8DTJ5G. It would be a grateful if you release ref

Mon, Jul 1, 3:07 PM

Mon, Jul 1, 3:50 PM
Dear Asif Rahman, Thanks a lot for your time and your response. We have received correctly the document signed for the booking 8SFPKA and it's being processed.

Wed, Jul 3, 5:46 PM

Wed, Jul 3, 5:51 PM
D ear Travelgenio Team,

Mon, Jul 8, 2:39 PM
Dear Travelgenio Team, Still, I am looking forward to hearing from you.I have already forwarded to you signed settlement agreement before 10 days ago. Could you

Mon, Jul 8, 2:42 PM
Dear Travelgenio Team, I would like to thank you for the valuable support you provided to me, it is highly appreci ated.I will send the agreement document with

Thu, Jul 11, 6:53 PM
Dear Travelgenio Team, Reminder

Thu, Jul 11, 6:56 PM
Dear Travelgenio Team, Reminder On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 2:45 PM asif rahman wrote: Dear Travelgenio Team, Still, I am looking forward t

Fri, Jul 12, 6:48 PM
We are glad to inform you that the refund of the booking 8SFPKA has been correctly processed to the original payment method used. The time of the refund will de

Fri, Jul 12, 6:48 PM
Dear Asif Rahman, Thanks a lot for your time and your response. We are glad to inform you that the refund of the booking 8SFPKA has been correctly processed to

Sat, Jul 13, 1:51 AM
To:

Mon, Jul 15, 8:33 PM
Dear Travelgenio Team, May i request your good office to refund my money for the booking 8DTJ5G. Its almost 3 months going to be finished still I did not get an

Mon, Jul 15, 8:36 PM

Tue, Jul 16, 10:15 AM
Dear Asif Rahman, Unfortunately for the booking 8DTJ5G none response or authorization has been received from the airline so it's not possible to proceed any fur

11:55 AM (4 hours ago)
Dear SULTAN, Thank you for contacting our Advanced Support Department and sharing your comments with us. The feedback of our customers helps us to improve our p

3:39 PM (1 hour ago)
Dear Trvelgenio Please check my comment in blue front and it not matter of insolvency of Jet Airways or whatever reason I paid my money to travelgenio not jet a

3:39 PM (1 hour ago)
Dear Mr. Sultan, Thanks a lot for your response and your time. In this case, for the booking 8DTJ5G, none authorization or response has been given to our refund

4:01 PM (44 minutes ago)
Dear Trvelgenio What do you mean by not possible to process any further then it mean my money goes like that and please don't remind me the suspension of operat

4:13 PM (32 minutes ago)
Dear Mr. Sultan, We understand your concern, however, the refund of this booking has not been authorized by the airline. It's not possible to proceed with the r

4:31 PM (13 minutes ago)
to request

Dear Trvelgeno

Please find the solution and why it happened one lesser amount ticket got authorization and higher still pending as mode of payment and date of payment was same through my credit card .

refund request booking 8dtj5g
refund request booking 8dtj5g

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] travelgenio: refund not received. most disrespectful customer service ever!!

We had booked with Travelgenio to fly with Jet Airways from Kathmandu to Colombo on 24 April which was cancelled due to insolvency of the airline. We have tried to contact Travelgenio MORE THAN 15 TIMES IN THE PAST 4 MONTHS AND HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER AS TO THE STATUS OF OUR REFUND! They will never provide anything in writing and it's always the promise of 'we'll call you back' or 'we're looking into it'...but of course, we never hear back. What is even more hilarious is that when we select the option on the phone to 'discuss our refund' we wait for 30 minutes, ultimately to be cut off...but lo and behold when we call back and select 'make a new booking' we're answered within 5 minutes

I finally spoke to someone this evening, who advised the legal team are working on it and we would have to wait longer. He also suggested we contact Jet Airways administrators (UK) to ask them to expedite our refund...after all the advice over the past 4 months that would handle it on our behalf.

We've had zero proactive communications from Travelgenio and I'd imagine their call centre is overflowing with complaints about this. This is the most disrespectful and deceitful customer service we've ever experienced!

We look forward to your reply of 'Thanks. We'll respond to you via email'...only to receive another templated email that takes 4 paragraphs to tell us absolutely nothing. Rather, please reply with a date by which we will receive our refund and how you will keep us updated as this progresses (proactively...say fortnightly?) until this is resolved.

Travelgenio... We're YOUR customers (not Jet Airways' customers) and surely we deserve so much better than this.

It probably won't help, but we're going to share our experience as much as possible with media and investigate what kinds of legal recourse we have. If nothing else, just to ensure others aren't exposed to the same treatment.

Booking: M0RHTI

[Resolved] charging fee of nz$41.98 in my debit card

Reference : 37XG6K
Dear,
I tried to buy an online ticket which ended up unsuccessfully apparently due to credit card payment issues. and I however I purchased my ticket from other sources .
I noticed you have charged my credit card $41.98 ? And I'm wondering what is this charge for? I did not purchase the ticket from your system and finding it unfair to be charge for the service I did not use ?
Please return the money into my card or advise how you are able to do the refund.
Daryoush m Ghaleh
[protected]@icloud.com
[protected]

[Resolved] flight booking cancellation

Hi,

I booked a flight ticket from DXB to FCO (Dubai to Rome) to travel on 9th August 2019.
I want to cancel the booking with :
-ID: PT7LHL
-Passenger Name: Namrata Singh Chauhan

I have sent multiple requests via e-mail/call but have not got any response. It has been more than 20 days since my first request.

Pathetic customer service from them. Its annoying to see such back customer service even after paying for their advance cancellation protection plus policy.

[Resolved] flight tickets

My ticket was cancelled by Jet Airways and i booked it through travel genio. Jet airways has claimed they have refunded and i should reach out to Travelgenio and travel genio will not give me anything in writing nor will they provide me any sort of conformation on filling a refund claim on my ticket and if they will issue a refund. They onl my flight Booking code Travelgenio:[protected].
My ask me to wait for the past 4 months and i have got nothing from them.

[Resolved] a deceitful company

This is a cheating website, try your best to avoid this agency completely!!! They charge 20 pounds only to try to help you book a check-in luggage, then you still need to pay the airline company for the check-in luggage if successful, otherwise you lost your 20 pounds for nothing! They never written explicitly on their website that this is just the fee for them to try to do you a favor!! Their service fee for any potential favor is surprisingly high. If you complain, they sent combative emails and think they really somebody! Worst experience ever! Please learn this lesson - avoid this company completely!

travel ticket

Name: Musamba Jephter
Nationality: Ugandan
Current Location: United Arab Emirates (Abudhabi )
Passport Number: B1442264
Email Address: [protected]@gmail.com
Booking Date: 26/07/2019
Travel Date: 15/11/2019 & 27/12/2019
COMPLAINT:
I booked my Emirates Travel ticket to Entebbe Airport (Uganda) through Dubai Airport DXB but I didn't get my Emirates bus travel ticket from Abudhabi to Dubai yet its supposed to be attached to my air ticket. May I please receive my bus ticket through my email.
Thanks.
Note: My booking reference is N8V3YN and travel Agency booking Reference is AFWP26

[Resolved] contact.

Hey there. I've been ringing and emailing you guys my flights in two weeks I want a veggie meal as I couldn't book through sky scanner!! And I only have 23 kilos want 30 kilos going back home to New Zealand I've tried calling on this number to sort it all out [protected] but it rings does it all then hangs up I'm so so angry and annoyed now I shall not be booking with you guys in the near future I think your contact system is rubbish.
I hope you at back to me soon as.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] request for refund - double charge in paypal

I tried to buy a flight ticket with my PAYPAL and then
the double amount of money was charged to me.
(One is in EUR and the other is in USD.)

Please cancel one of my payment(in EUR).
I already opened a dispute in PAYPAL
so you should check it.

Also, I send you a mail to 'customer.service' email address
but there is no response.

Please reply regarding my payment issue.

[Resolved] refund for ticket

Hello,

My ticket was cancelled by Jet Airways and i booked it through travel genio. Jet airways has claimed they have refunded and i should reach out to Travelgenio and travel genio will not give me anything in writing nor will they provide me any sort of conformation on filling a refund claim on my ticket and if they will issue a refund. They only ask me to wait for the past 4 months and i have got nothing from them.

booking code: [protected]

[Resolved] flight was cancelled and I am still waiting for refund over 4 months

We booked a flight (5 tickets) from Tlv to Tenerife with Travelgenio (smartwings flight on 27.7.19, BOOKING REF: JFCMXS). The flight was cancelled due to the Boeing 737 Max 8 grounding all over the world.
The flight was cancelled on March and we spoke several times with Travelgenio and were told that the refund will arrive within 1 to 3 months.
Well, 4 months have passed and we are still chasing Travelgenio for the refund.
We are not receiving any information from Travelgenio when will the refund arrive and what is the amount of the refund.

Galit Herman

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] booking got cancelled in spite of payment

My booking reference is [protected]. My account has been charged for the whole amount, yet the ticket has been cancelled. My husband has booked his separate ticket going together but returning separately. His booking is still there. The agent we spoke to Sophia was extremely unhelpful and she hung up on us! We have never experienced such pathetic customer service. Definitely our worst experience. What do we do about my husbands ticket now? We wont get a refund on that because of your mistake. Will never book from you again but please resolve this. We are supposed to travel on 20th july!

cancellation refund

Hi,

We traveled Pakistan and booked the flights through travelgenio on Saudi Airline, we bought the return ticket from (London Heathrow to Islamabad via Jeddah).

pessenger travel (3 (1 adult, 2 children))

we went to Pakistan but came back on another airline because of a medical emergency my son got sick and we had to come back earlier than expected.

contacted the Saudi Airline for the refund as there were still 3+ weeks remaining for the return tickets, they said refund can be done you have to contact the agent through which you booked the flight.

Contacted TravelGenio on (07/04/2019), they responded on (21/04/2019)
"we have managed the refund request to the airline. Once the airline authorizes the refund, the amount will be reimbursed to the original payment method. In some cases the refund will be made directly by the airline. The time of the refund will depend on the liquidation period of the card and this can sometimes delay the refund".

after that no response from them even after several emails and calls, then got a reply on (31/05/2019)
"Dear Ms. Younus,
Please be informed the Airline has indicated that ticket [protected] (ABDULLAH BIN ABBAS) has been boarded and used by the passenger.
Bear in mind that partial cancellations are not permitted. For this reason, please indicate if the passenger has taken this flight or contact the Airline directly for furtner information.
We are awaiting your response."

where as when i made the request after couple of days i check online our booking and tickets were cancelled and after this reply i contacted the saudi airline again because the ticket they are mentioning is of my Son who is 1.5 year old, how come he can travel ? any how saudi airline confirmed they could't see anyone traveled back.

Contacted the TravelGenio again that it is strange but ok give us the refund for the reset of the ticket.. till now no reply.

Anyone can help in this regard?

Regards,