The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TracFone Wireless — fraud alert
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On November 17th, 2009 I attempted to redeem a 200 minute airtime pin number directy onto my phone. Somehow those minutes were redeemed on a different serial number.
The company declares that it does not redeem minutes to another IMEI than the one requested.(Obviously it did!) They will not transfer/replace/reissue my minutes and their terms and conditions preclude a refund as this was a "successful" redemption.
As I did not receive the minutes that I purchased, this can hardly be considered "successful" at my end and I cannot afford to absorb this loss of $40 plus tax.
This company refuses to be held accountable.
More TracFone Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service!
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase
- Tracfone - phones can not receive calls
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks!
- erdmanagement (trac fone) - false advertiseing
- Tracfone - cell phone service
- TracFone Wireless - customer (chat) support
- Tracfone - download for a product failed, got charged for product twice
- Tracfone - Constantly sending unwanted ads