TracFone Wirelessfraud alert

O

On November 17th, 2009 I attempted to redeem a 200 minute airtime pin number directy onto my phone. Somehow those minutes were redeemed on a different serial number.

The company declares that it does not redeem minutes to another IMEI than the one requested.(Obviously it did!) They will not transfer/replace/reissue my minutes and their terms and conditions preclude a refund as this was a "successful" redemption.

As I did not receive the minutes that I purchased, this can hardly be considered "successful" at my end and I cannot afford to absorb this loss of $40 plus tax.

This company refuses to be held accountable.