Tim Horton's Coffeecoffee grounds found in coffee

On May 4th, 2010 I ordered a coffee black with 2 sugars from Tim Horton, s in St.-Lin laurentides, Quebec. I got my coffee only to discover that while taking the last few sips, there was a substancial amount of coffee grounds at the bottom of the cup, I almost choked on it before spitting it back into the cup. I went back to the Tim's in St-Lin where I purchased it from and showed them what I had found, and told them that I should get a replacement for this, which at the time they told me they were not able to do that. They made me pay for another coffee. I was very upset about this and will not go back to a Tim Horton's again, as this was not the first time that this has happened, actually it's the third time, it's to bad because I really enjoy my Tim's coffee, but not any more, and I will tell everyone I know not to get their coffee from Tim's, as I will go else where in the future for my coffee. It's sad to see a franchise like this one not care or do the right thing by the customer.

There is only one Tim's in St-Lin Laurentides, where I live, now I will have to go out of my home town to get a coffee.

I would like some sort of response from this complaint.

thanks;
Yvette Willings
you can respond to me at [protected]@hotmail.com

Again this is very unfortunate! good way to loose bussiness.