The Brick — recliner massage chair
"Never buy from THE BRICK" is the first thought which enters my mind whenever I see an advertisement by THE BRICK. I purchased a floor model massage recliner chair. The salesman said it came with a full warranty. I insisted and he wrote on my invoice that necessary repairs would be done after delivery. Both the salesman and the manager convinced me to buy an extended 5-year warranty at an extra cost of $206, which brought my price up to $1, 949. The repairman refused to do repairs. I read the warranty, which specifically stated that “as is”, sales are NOT covered. I had to [a] file a dispute with my credit card and [b] threaten to launch a lawsuit against THE BRICK. Finally I shamed them into picking up the chair and returning my money. The 5 year warranty was not worth the paper it was written on and in fact the "as is" chair had NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. I felt cheated by a fast talking slick salesman and so I vowed to NEVER AGAIN BUY FROM THE BRICK. "Once bitten, twice shy."
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect
- Brick - Extended warranty
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem!
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - mattress