The Brickrecliner massage chair

C

"Never buy from THE BRICK" is the first thought which enters my mind whenever I see an advertisement by THE BRICK. I purchased a floor model massage recliner chair. The salesman said it came with a full warranty. I insisted and he wrote on my invoice that necessary repairs would be done after delivery. Both the salesman and the manager convinced me to buy an extended 5-year warranty at an extra cost of $206, which brought my price up to $1, 949. The repairman refused to do repairs. I read the warranty, which specifically stated that “as is”, sales are NOT covered. I had to [a] file a dispute with my credit card and [b] threaten to launch a lawsuit against THE BRICK. Finally I shamed them into picking up the chair and returning my money. The 5 year warranty was not worth the paper it was written on and in fact the "as is" chair had NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. I felt cheated by a fast talking slick salesman and so I vowed to NEVER AGAIN BUY FROM THE BRICK. "Once bitten, twice shy."