American Furniture Manufacturing Logo

American Furniture Manufacturing

Having problems with American Furniture Manufacturing?

American Furniture Manufacturing reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 29, 2007. The latest review stratolounger stallion brown snuggle up recliner was posted on Apr 24, 2019. The latest complaint Poor Quality was resolved on Sep 05, 2012. American Furniture Manufacturing has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 12 reviews. American Furniture Manufacturing has resolved 2 complaints.

American Furniture Manufacturing Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Furniture Manufacturing Customer Service. Initial American Furniture Manufacturing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Furniture Manufacturing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Furniture Manufacturing. Discuss the issues you have had with American Furniture Manufacturing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Furniture Manufacturing Complaints & Reviews

Apr 24, 2019

American Furniture Manufacturing — stratolounger stallion brown snuggle up recliner

I bought the chair on February 3rd, 2019. Within the first 2 days of owning chair I couldn't put the leg...

Apr 20, 2019

American Furniture — reclining sofa set

On 08/31/2018 I bought sofa and love seats included full warranty for everything from American furniture. The...

American Furniture Manufacturing — nebraska furniture... southaven stationary sofa in flannel seal - gray with cream and branches pattern

Hi. I bought a couch, love seat, chair, and three different ottomans from Nebraska furniture in 2015. The...

American Furniture Manufacturing — Absolutely terrible website!! Dirty sofa

We purchased a sofa from American Furniture Manufacturing for our living room and when we received it we were...

American Furniture Manufacturing — Quality issue

I bought a couch from American Furniture Manufacturing six months ago and must say that my couch look...

American Furniture Manufacturing — Do not buy their brand.

We have purchased a leather sofa from American Furniture Manufacturing company and the one we received had...

Mississippi State

American FurnitureDid not deliver what was promised

1st one 8 years ago (full livingroom set), they had called and said our order was in and would be delivered the next day. So in the mean time, we got rid of all our furniture and prepared for the next day delivery. The next morning, AFW called and said they made a mistake with the order and would be 2 more weeks until they could fullfill the order. We went without furniture for 2 weeks, amongst family who came in 2 days after the original delivery was scheduled.

2nd one 2/12/2013, just happened today. Last week, the day before we ordered the bedroom set we wanted, I had called to make sure if we ordered that we would not have to wait weeks to receive the items we wanted. AFW said it is in stock and would be delivered as early as 48 hours of purchase, so we went in the next day to order and schedule delivery. Upon placing and paying for the order, they told us that the end pieces (that attach to the bed) and head board was on back order, but it did not hender the delivery and putting the main bed together and that we would have to wait for 1.5 weeks to get the rest. Delivery happened today and when they got here, they told us that they could not put the main frame together, until the rest of the pieces come. They could see that we had no bed to sleep in, since we got rid of old bedroom set the day before, so we could be ready for todays delivery. Outcome, we now have 4 huge boxes laying in the bedroom and plastic over the new mattress, telling us we can not remove the protective covering over the new mattress until the rest of the bed is delivered. Again, we are stuck and at AFW mercy of fullfilling their obligation. When I called AFW customer service they told us that they should not of delivered an incomplete order like this, that we can have them p/u the things we purchased and pick out a differant set or we can leave everything and wait the 1-1.5 weeks to receive the rest of the order. SO we are now SOL and inconvenienced yet again, sleeping on the floor until!?! The best they could say was sorry, just like the last time (8years ago) this happened! 8 years and you would think they would of changed this sort of thing. Now we unhappily wait again!

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • De
      defhero Feb 28, 2013

On average I would say they do deliver as promise. Both of my cases were probably unique, but it happened, is happening and it shouldn't of happen. Most items are in stock at the warehouse, but if they are out, then the hold up can take place. I never said I will not buy from them ever again, I will just be more cautious next time.
      For affordable/descent furniture, there is no competition for AMF.

American Furniture Manufactufing — Poor Quality

Purchased a 2 piece couch & love seat set 2 years ago and paid around $1, 200 for the set. Within a month of...

American Furniture — NO WARRANTY GIVEN

I PURCHASED A NEW COUCH - 10/15/2010 AT AMERICAN FURNITURE WAREHOUSE IN LAKEWOOD, CO I ASKED TO RECEIVE A...

American Furniture — fraud

I checked with the salesman prior to purchasing furniture on Novemeber 4, 2008 that the pieces were in...

American Furniture Manufacturing — BAD QUALITY FURNITURE!

DO NOT BUY FROM AMERICAN FURNITURE!!! I purchased a reclining love seat almost 2 years ago. It has been...

American FurniturePoor service!

American Furniture repair man, said our leather furniture is painted and the paint is peeling. I told American furniture I had never heard of painting leather. Customer service said The repair man should have never told me it was painted. American furniture refuses to replace my love seat. It has been used for less then a year.

Poor service!