The Brick — missing parts/horrible customer service
Be careful when buying something from the brick... you could be missing parts. I recently bought a microwave from the brick and the employee ensured me that all the pieces were included. That was not the case as I was missing a main piece. I would recommend double checking your product as you only have three days to report something missing. The manager did nothing to help, so pretty much was useless. I was very disappointed with the horrible customer service.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem!
- brick - extended warranty
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - mattress