Menu
Couch Savers Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Couch Savers
reviews and complaints

www.couchsavers.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 40 Reviews

How responsive is Couch Savers's customer service?

8 Resolved
13 Unresolved
A rare visitor 🌥️
We'd love to see Couch Savers on ComplaintsBoard more often, showing their successful complaint resolution. But that's not happening yet, unfortunately. For reviewers, this means staying cautious and reading reviews from other customers (including the few already resolved ones) to understand the potential outcomes. If you get in touch with Couch Savers, be persistent and note all important details during communication.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Couch Savers has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Couch Savers reviews and complaints 40

Newest Couch Savers reviews and complaints

D
2:50 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Disappointing Experience with Couch Savers: Delayed Shipping and Poor Customer Service

So, I was really excited to get my hands on a Couch Saver from couchsavers.com. I placed my order back in March, but unfortunately it got cancelled. I was refunded, but for some reason they took $10 out of my refund. I'm not sure why, but it was a bit frustrating.

I decided to give them another chance and re-ordered in May. However, it's now mid-August and I still haven't received my order. They claim to be based in Portland, but my item supposedly shipped from China. I'm not convinced that it's even been shipped yet.

I've been in contact with their customer service team, but they haven't been very helpful. They keep telling me that my order will arrive any day now, but it never does. I'm starting to think that this company is a complete sham.

To make matters worse, I'm now past the time to dispute the charge on my credit card. I'm really disappointed with my experience with Couch Savers and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

2:28 am EDT

Couch Savers Couch Savers Review: Don't Waste Your Money on This Scam

I'm feeling pretty bummed out about this, but I gotta say it: I was super excited when I found out about Couch Savers and their sweet couch covers. Unfortunately, my experience with them has been a total bummer. I ordered two covers from their website way back in May (that's over three months ago, folks!), and I still haven't gotten them. What gives?

The tracking info for my order has been all over the place, too. It seems like every time I check it, the package is in a different location than it was before. Sometimes it's headed to a different destination than what was originally posted. I don't know about you, but that seems pretty fishy to me.

When I reached out to Couch Savers to ask about my order, they told me that it was "on route" and that they couldn't give me a refund. That's just not cool, man. If I'm paying for a product, I expect to actually receive it. It's not like I'm asking for a refund just because I changed my mind or something. I legitimately never got my order!

Honestly, I think this whole thing is a scam. I wouldn't recommend wasting your money on a product that might never even show up. It's a real shame, too, because I was really looking forward to sprucing up my couch with those covers. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find another company to order from.

T
12:52 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Poor Customer Service and Communication: My Experience with Couch Savers

I recently made a purchase from Couch Savers for a 6 piece seater (CO***) and later decided to add an additional 2 seater (CO***) to my order. The 2 seater arrived without any issues, but unfortunately the larger order was on back order. I understand that delays can happen, but the communication from the company was not great. I received multiple emails with false information about the status of my order, which was frustrating. It took a whole month to finally receive my order.

To make matters worse, the first seater that arrived had the wrong texture. When I contacted the company about returning it and getting the correct one, they blamed me for the mistake and said that since it had been more than 14 days since my purchase, I couldn't get a refund. So now I'm stuck with a product that I didn't want and wasted $41.00 on.

Another issue I had with Couch Savers is that there is no way to talk to a real person. All communication is done through a computer chat, which can be frustrating when you have a problem that needs to be resolved quickly.

Overall, I would advise others to stay away from Couch Savers. While their products may be decent, the customer service and communication are lacking. It's not worth the hassle and frustration.

Is Couch Savers legit?

Our verdict: After an exhaustive investigation, Complaints Board has identified Couch Savers as exhibiting significant legitimacy concerns, categorically indicating it's not legit. Engaging with Couch Savers is strongly discouraged, highlighting a substantial risk to users' personal and financial security. Do not provide any information. Report any suspicious activity to the relevant authorities.

Couch Savers earns 1% level of Trustworthiness

Critical Trust Alert: Complaints Board reveals Couch Savers as a scam with only 1% ligitimacy. Strongly advised against interaction.

You should not trust a website that appears to be parked, especially if you have already paid money to the website. A parked website may be a sign that the website owner is no longer actively maintaining or developing the site, and there is a risk that the site could be a scam.

Exercise caution when using couchsavers.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

SSL check indicates that the certificate is not valid, it means that the connection between the server and browser is not secure. We strongly advise against visiting this site or providing any personal or financial information. If you have already done so, we recommend taking immediate action to protect your information.

Couch Savers protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have received reports that the website associated with Couch Savers is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for Couch Savers. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • Couch Savers has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Couchsavers.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Couch Savers, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
  • Several positive reviews for Couch Savers have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Disappointing Quality and Poor Customer Service from Couchsavers.com

I recently ordered a Couchsaver from couchsavers.com for my club chair in white. I was super excited to receive it, but boy was I disappointed when it finally arrived. It took forever to get here, and when I opened the package, I could see right through the fabric! The quality was so poor that I could even see the color of my old chair through it.

I immediately tried to contact their customer service to return it, but my first email went unanswered. I was shocked to find out that their return policy stated that I would have to pay a 20% restocking fee and return shipping. What a rip off!

I really wanted to exchange it for a different color, but I was told that I had missed the 10-day window for exchanges. How was I supposed to know that?

Overall, I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. I'm not sure how they have good reviews on their website, since there's no place to write a review there. Save yourself the trouble and find a different company to buy from.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Avoid Couch Savers: False Tracking, Restocking Fees, and Poor Customer Service

This company, Couch Savers, has been nothing but a headache for me. I've had so many issues with them that it's hard to keep track. First of all, they kept giving me false tracking information on their website that didn't match up with the actual tracking. It was so frustrating because I had no idea where my package was or when it would arrive.

Then, they told me that I could return the product with no fees or anything, but now they're trying to charge me a restocking fee. It's ridiculous. And to make matters worse, it took almost four months for the product to arrive because they sent it from their warehouse in China during a pandemic. I understand that things are difficult right now, but it shouldn't take that long to receive a product.

To add insult to injury, a month after I finally received the product, they started offering 2-5 day shipping to other customers. It's like they don't care about their existing customers at all. And now, they're changing their story once again. They're trying to charge me a restocking fee, make me pay for return shipping (which isn't a big deal), AND an additional $20 for shipping. It's outrageous.

I would not recommend doing business with this company. They are liars and they don't care about their customers. Save yourself the headache and find a different company to do business with.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Terrible Customer Service and Refund Policy: My Experience with Couch Savers

I recently bought a cover from Couch Savers, but unfortunately, it was the wrong size. I called the company to see if I could return it, and they told me that I could send it back and they would give me a refund. I was relieved to hear this, so I sent the small cover back and ordered a bigger one.

However, after two months had passed, I still hadn't received my refund. I decided to contact the company to see what was going on. They told me that the cover I had returned didn't qualify for a refund because it was dirty. I was confused because I knew that the cover I had sent back was in perfect condition. They even sent me a picture of a different cover that had stains all over it!

I was extremely disappointed with the customer service I received from Couch Savers. They didn't seem to care about my situation at all and were unwilling to give me my money back. It's frustrating to deal with a company that doesn't value their customers.

Overall, I would not recommend Couch Savers to anyone. Their customer service is terrible, and they will find any excuse not to give you a refund. It's a total scam, and I wish I had never purchased anything from them.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Couch Savers Review: Unreliable and Unresponsive - Save Yourself the Trouble

I've been waiting for my Couch Savers delivery for over 2 months now, and I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed. I even had to dispute my purchase with BofA because I hadn't received it yet. But then, the next day, I got an email saying it was delivered? I was confused because it definitely wasn't. I emailed them back right away, but I didn't get a response.

Then, 2 days later, I got another email saying my order was being packed at their warehouse? How is it delivered and then being packed 2 days later? I was getting frustrated at this point, and all I got in response was a delivery confirmation. I asked them to open a claim with Fed-Ex, but they didn't do anything. I asked them 4 or 5 times, but all I got was an email saying the tracking number and that it was delivered.

Honestly, Couch Savers is just lazy and un-American. They don't care if you get your goods or not. I even had to go and deliver a package to my own porch because it was marked as delivered when it wasn't. Couch Savers just doesn't care.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Couch Savers to anyone. They're unreliable and unresponsive. Save yourself the trouble and go with a different company.

D

Couch Savers Slow Shipping and Poor Quality: My Experience with Couch Savers

I gotta say, my experience with Couch Savers wasn't all that great. Don't get me wrong, their communication is top-notch, but the free shipping took a whopping 45 days for me to get the covers. They claim their warehouse is in California, but I'm in Texas, so I don't know what the hold-up was. The site said it would take 20 days, but I guess I just had to wait it out. When I finally got the covers, they wouldn't stay in place. I was covering a leather couch, and the foam just kept slipping out, even when no one was sitting on it.

Now, here's where things get really frustrating. Couch Savers has a 14-day return policy, and I was three days past that when I contacted them to ask for a return. They wouldn't budge, and the customer service rep told me I agreed to the terms when I bought the covers. And yeah, I guess that's true, but I didn't agree to wait 45 days for shipping from California.

If you're thinking about buying from Couch Savers, just be aware that there's a 20% restocking fee, and they won't help you if you don't return within the 14 days. Plus, the shipping is super slow. I ended up wasting $150 on these covers, and I wish I had looked elsewhere. Hopefully, this review can save someone else some grief and money.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Disappointing Experience with Couch Savers: Shipping Delays, Poor Communication, and Wrongful Advertising

I recently bought four different covers for my large sectional from Couch Savers. An associate helped me choose which ones to buy, and I was excited to receive them. However, after ordering, I received an email saying that it would take 2-5 days to process my order and then another 5 days for shipping. I was told that I would receive a tracking number once my order was sent out.

After a week of waiting, I decided to talk to a chat agent to see what was going on. She wasn't sure why my order hadn't been shipped yet, as the warehouse had my order in stock. She promised to check into it and email me back, but I never received a response.

I checked the website a few days later and saw that my order was being shipped through Amazon, but there was no tracking number or updates on what was happening. I decided to send a message to the company, and after going back and forth with a representative, I found out that my order had been delivered earlier in the day. However, I had not received any notifications or updates about it.

When I finally received my order from the post office, I noticed that one of the covers had the tags on the outside. It didn't fit properly, and the agent told me that it was supposed to have a string to tie underneath and foam strips to help stuff the corners. None of that was provided, and she promised that someone would email me about it.

At this point, I was frustrated and decided that I wanted my money back. I told the agent that I wouldn't pay for postage or a restocking fee because of their wrongful advertising and mistakes. I'm still waiting to see if I'll get my money back before Christmas.

Overall, I was disappointed with my experience with Couch Savers. While they were great at apologizing, their customer service and shipping processes need improvement. I hope that they can make changes to improve their customers' experiences in the future.

I

Couch Savers Couch Savers Review: Poor Customer Service and Shipping Experience

I recently purchased some couch covers from Couch Savers, hoping to protect my new couch from wear and tear. I wanted to support an American-made company, so I decided to give them a try. Unfortunately, my experience with Couch Savers was not a good one.

I placed my order on November 25th, spending almost $200 on three items. The order was shipped on December 2nd, which I understood could be delayed due to the current state of the world. However, the package had no tracking changes for over a week, which concerned me.

Finally, on December 10th, one item arrived at my house, and the online tracking said that the package was delivered. I waited a few more days to see if the other items would arrive, but they never did. I contacted Couch Savers through their online chat, as there is no phone number to call. The person I spoke with said they would "open my case," but I didn't hear anything for five days.

I contacted them again, and they said my case was in the queue, and I had to wait to hear back. They couldn't help me at that time. On December 21st, I emailed them, and they responded saying that everything had been delivered. However, this was not true, as I had only received one item.

I emailed them back, showing pictures of the small box with the one item that I had received. I requested a refund and offered to send the one item back if they wanted. However, they said they do not provide coverage for lost or stolen packages through the free shipping option, which is the only way to get these items.

I feel like this company is a scam. They take your money and don't actually ship you the products. They offered me a 15% off code if I wanted to buy the items again, but I don't trust them enough to do that. I would not recommend Couch Savers to anyone.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Disappointing Delay: My Experience with Couch Savers Customer Service

Ordered couch savers on April 15th and it's been a long wait. I've sent multiple emails but all I get is a robot response. They keep blaming COVID-19 for the delay but I'm not sure if that's the real reason. I'm getting really frustrated because I'm not getting any real answers.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Disappointing Experience with Couch Savers: Flimsy Fabric and Poor Customer Service

So, I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with Couch Savers. I mean, I thought I was getting a good deal when I ordered them, but boy was I wrong. When I finally got them in the mail, they were just these flimsy pieces of fabric that didn't even fit my couch right. And don't even get me started on the styrofoam they sent with it. What a waste!

But the real kicker was when I tried to return them. They tried to upsell me on some "higher quality" ones, even though the ones I got were already supposed to be the best. I mean, come on! I just wanted my money back, not to be scammed into spending even more.

So yeah, save yourself the trouble and don't buy these. They're just a waste of money and time. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Terrible Customer Service and Long Wait Times: My Experience with Couch Savers

I bought something from Couch Savers (couchsavers.com) about 4 months ago. I was really excited to get it, but it took a long time to arrive. I sent a bunch of emails asking about it, but I didn't get any answers. When I finally asked for a refund, they stopped responding to me altogether! It was really frustrating and I felt like I wasted $100. The customer service was terrible and I wouldn't recommend buying from them.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Disappointing Experience with Couch Savers: Delayed Delivery and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with Couch Savers. I ordered something from them back in April and I still haven't received it. I've tried reaching out to them multiple times, but they haven't responded to any of my messages. It's like they just took my money and ran.

And to make matters worse, I recently found out that the shipping was actually from China, not from the US or Canada like they claimed. I mean, come on, that's just shady.

I'm out $40 and I have nothing to show for it. It's really frustrating and honestly, it feels like I got scammed. I wouldn't recommend buying from Couch Savers, unless you want to risk losing your money.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Disappointing Experience with Couch Savers: Delayed Delivery and Unexpected Shipping Charges

So, I ordered from Couch Savers (couchsavers.com) and it took a whole month for my package to arrive. I was pretty disappointed because they advertised free shipping, but when the UPS guy came to my door, he said I had to pay an extra $42 and some change. I mean, come on! If you're gonna charge me that much for shipping from the US to Canada, at least make sure it gets here in a reasonable amount of time. I don't think I'll be buying from this company again.

Couch Savers Beware of Couch Savers: A Review of Their Services and Reputation

So, I was looking for a way to save my couch from the wear and tear of everyday use, and I stumbled upon Couch Savers. At first, I was excited to try out their services, but after doing some research, I found out that this company is not what it seems.

Apparently, they have the same owner as other companies with terrible reviews, like Mundaneco and Boring Management. I mean, who wants to do business with a company that has a bad reputation, right?

To make matters worse, there are multiple reports of fraudulent activity associated with this seller. I heard that Paypal is investigating them, and I hope they suspend transactions with this seller soon.

The owner of this bogus corporation is Trent Doan, and he's based out of Cali. I don't know about you, but I don't want to give my hard-earned money to someone who's not trustworthy.

In conclusion, I would advise you to stay away from Couch Savers and any other companies associated with Trent Doan. There are plenty of other reputable businesses out there that can help you save your couch without any hassle.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Disappointing Experience with Couch Savers: Poor Customer Service and No Refund Process

So, I ordered some stuff from Couch Savers and it took a long time to get to me. When it finally arrived, I was super bummed to find out that it didn't fit my couch. I tried to get in touch with customer service to figure out how to return it and get my money back, but they were no help at all. I just want to send this stuff back and get my money back, but nobody seems to know how to do that. They told me to email ***@couchsavers.com, but that email doesn't even exist! I'm so frustrated and disappointed with this whole experience. I definitely wouldn't recommend buying anything from Couch Savers.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Nightmare Experience with Couch Savers: Delayed Delivery and Poor Customer Service

I was super pumped to get my couch all spruced up, so I went ahead and ordered three couch covers and some cushions from Couch Savers back in December of 2019 (right when the whole COVID thing started). I was so excited to get my hands on my new goodies, but I ended up waiting for a whopping six months before I decided to reach out to customer service to see what was going on.

They kept telling me to be patient and that everything was moving slow because of the pandemic, but eventually I got fed up and asked for a refund. But guess what? They said no, that my order was already on its way. But here we are, months later, and I still haven't received a single thing from them. No couch covers, no cushions, and definitely no refund.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend ordering from this company. Their customer service is seriously lacking, and it's been a total nightmare trying to get my order sorted out. Save yourself the headache and find a different company to order from.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Disappointing Experience with Couch Savers: Long Wait, Poor Customer Service, and No Instructions

This company, Couch Savers, is definitely not the best one out there. I had to wait for more than three months to receive my order, which is like a quarter of a year! It's just too long, and I was really disappointed. When I tried to contact their customer service for updates, they refused to give me any information. They couldn't even tell me where my order was, and they wouldn't give me a refund either. It was really frustrating.

Finally, when my order arrived, it came with no instructions. I had no idea how to put it on my couch. So, I reached out to their customer service again, hoping they could help me out. But, unfortunately, they weren't very helpful at all. They just sent me some videos that didn't actually show me how to put it on. It was really frustrating, and I felt like I wasted my money.

Overall, I would not recommend Couch Savers. Their delivery time is too long, and their customer service is not helpful at all. Plus, the product doesn't even come with instructions, which is just ridiculous. Save your money and look for a better company.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couch Savers Couch Savers Review: Terrible Quality and Customer Service, Don't Waste Your Money

I ain't gonna lie, I was pretty excited when I ordered the couch covers from Couch Savers back in November of 2020. I mean, who wouldn't want to save their couch from spills and stains, right? But let me tell you, my excitement didn't last long. Within just two weeks of using them, the stitching started coming out. I was so disappointed, I couldn't even believe it.

So, I did what any normal person would do and emailed the company to see if they could help me out. But guess what? They straight up told me that they wouldn't return them because it was past their 14 day return policy. Like, seriously? How is that even fair? I mean, I get it, policies are policies, but come on. You gotta stand behind the quality of your product, especially when it starts falling apart after just two weeks.

And to make matters worse, they wouldn't even make an exception for me, even though I was only a couple days past the deadline. I mean, what kind of customer service is that? It's like they don't even care about their customers or their satisfaction.

So, let me save you the trouble and tell you straight up - do not waste your money on this product. It's not worth it. The quality is terrible and the customer service is even worse. Save yourself the headache and find a better option. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Couch Savers customer service

Phone number

+1 800-903-1649

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Couch Savers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Couch Savers Customer Service. Initial Couch Savers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Couch Savers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Couch Savers. Discuss the issues you have had with Couch Savers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.