Regency Furniture Distributing Logo

Regency Furniture Distributing

Having problems with Regency Furniture Distributing?

+1 443 514 0410 (Catonsville, MD)
+1 540 785 3537 (Fredericksburg, VA)
+1 443 270 9301 (Glen Burnie, MD)
+1 301 445 8030 (Langley Park, MD)
+1 301 333 6412 (Largo, MD)
+1 703 492 6434 (Woodbridge, VA)
7900 Cedarville Rd

Woodbridge, VA
13191 Gordon Blvd, Woodbridge, VA 22191

Complaints & Reviews

Regency Furniture Distributing — furniture/over charged, refused to adjust

Purchased furniture, they added charges (random furniture) to my bill, the old manager (who disappeared and...

Regency Furniture Distributingfurniture

E Z Khan and a salesperson Bankhead, lied to my Mother and I regarding the availability of bedroom furniture purchased. We has a delivery commitment of 05/28 and found out on 05/28 the furniture was not available and we were lied to!! The bedroom furniture will not be available until August!! Mr. E Z and Ms. Bankhead both knew that my 84 year old Mother did not a have a bes and we were moving on the 28th and she needed a bed. We could have chosen a different set that was available for delivery on the 28th. Yet, the two chose to conspire and deceive us for a sale... now they have lost is as loyal Customers (we have purchased with your location many times before). Corporate has been rude and defensive of this unprofessional behavior and deceitful practices. They disrespected my Mother and her money!!!

Regency Furniture Distributingliving room set

I ordered my set back on 4/1/19, It is now 6/10/19 and I received a call that my window for delivery has been added 2hr to it. At first it was from 10am-2pm, now it is from 10am- 4pm. Who in there right minds would want to order from this company. I have waited over 2 and a half months for a vendor that is locale within my area, which is in Waldorf, MD. I have went in and spoke with the manager and he is just nonchalant as he wants to be. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ordering from here. My whole day has been wasted due to this company. Keeping customers a priority is not within this company. I am unable to find corporate number so therefore I will be writing reviews in all places I can.

Regency Furniture Distributing — sectional

I would not recommend you to buy their furnitures from them and Ashley's. They were not promising us on...

Regency Furniture Distributing — coils inside of furniture are defective

On June 2016, I purchased a beautiful sectional couch set. The purchase amount was 2, 650. I made my last...

Regency Furniture Distributingsectional couch purchase in june 2018

My husband and I have been trying to get our couch serviced for over a month now. We have 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our couch has frame issues, loose arm on chase lounge, staples coming out of bottom of lounge, and a bulge forming in the back. We have spoke with karol nunez who has gave us the run around. She has said there is nobody that can service in our area. She has been rude at times. We have left several messages for ahmad mohammed the manager, and he has not returned our calls. We would like to have a manager give us a call asap.
      Brant theesen and emily theesen
      [protected]
      [protected]

Regency Furniture — furniture

Timeline of events: 5/21/2018 - PURCHASE 5/25/2018 - Furniture PICKUP 6/19/2018 - 1st phone call to store...

Regency Furniture — couch

My mother has tried to deal with Regency for 4 months after finding a hole in a brand new couch. I understand...

Regency Furniture in Brandywine, MD — bedroom items

Just as everyone has said the customer service is horrific. The salesperson I had is not helpful and no...

Regency Furnitureworst customer service

My husband and I purchased 2 over size recliners and a love seat in September 2016. I have had the service guy out several times and he really did not do anything. Both of my recliners the cushions have shifted and now a board is now my arm rest. Also when we got the furniture the chairs they never rocked back and forth. It feels like something with the frame is loose but the service tech said it was normal. It is not normal as it did not do this when we first got them. I told customer service it was not like that when we got it. They kept telling me according to the tech that is due to using the furniture. Furniture is meant to be used. We paid over $2000 for the furniture and the furniture should last more than a year. I am still having issues and we bought a 5 year warranty that when we purchased it would cover anything that happened to it. I contacted the warranty department and I was told that they will not fix my issues. I have on of the recliner on the love seat will not come up when I pull the handle. I know they will not refund me for the purchase. Right now I would like some type of credit. I would like the $170 refunded for the warranty as we were told incorrectly about what the warranty covered. The person who sold us the warranty is no longer employed with the company. I will never use Regency Furniture again and will tell all my friend and family about this very unpleasant experience.

Regency Furnitureproduct and service

I purchased furniture with you all (invoice 403061 and invoice 403066). The order was delivered on Thursday, October 26, 2017 around 10:20 am. One item in my order was incorrect. I ordered a Queen size King Koil mattress and boxspring. The warehouse gave the delivery guys a Full size King Koil mattress. The Full mattress had a Queen size sticker on it. Someone evidently doesn't know their bed sizes. The delivery guys returned the mattress. I was left with no mattress and was told no one could bring one out to me that day. I took off work for the delivery. The warehouse wanted me to stay home again on Friday for the mattress to be delivered. I was not able to do so. This rude and unprofessional manager named Oscar at warehouse tells the delivery guy in a nasty tone, "Well, if she's not available for the delivery on Friday, she will just have to wait until Monday to get the mattress." I was livid!! Oscar was on speaker phone with the delivery guy so I heard everything he said and witnessed his nasty tone. He didn't seem to mind that I heard him talking about me. Then Oscar says he can have someone bring the mattress on Saturday, October 28. I called the Regency store on Friday, October 27 to confirm the delivery and was told by Kim, "Oh no, we don't have a delivery scheduled for you." My brother-in-law had to drive me to the store on Saturday, October 28th in the morning to pick up my mattress. I got to the warehouse. The warehouse worker brought out a mattress. My brother-in-law gets the mattress on his truck. I noticed the plastic looked strange, but I thought maybe the warehouse is just dirty. The warehouse workers were very unpleasant. He snatched the clip board away from me. After all that I should have went with my first instinct and opened the plastic before we pulled off from the warehouse. I would have never though Regency would give me a mattress that was used! Instead, we took the mattress home opened the plastic and to my surprise, you all gave me a filthy disgusting stinky re-packaged used mattress. We had to drive all the way back to the store. Return the dirty used mattress and was finally giving a new mattress (which still had a small dirt stain on it because they plastic was slightly torn on one of the edges. I paid for a brand new mattress that was supposed to come directly from the manufacturer. Not a mattress that had been giving to a customer and they returned it! I have never experienced such unprofessional, rude, dishonest, unsanitary, unhealthy, no dignity or proud in what you give or sell your customers furniture store in my entire life. This is WAY beyond poor customer service. This used dirty mattress exposed both me and my family to possible health risk. The sales man at the Regency store when I made my purchase stressed that mattresses took 14 days to come in because they are made as ordered due to you all not wanting them to sit in the warehouse. Also, due to bed bug risk and other health concerns. Why would your warehouse give ME a re-packaged, dirty, smelly, used mattress. This is disgusting! I paid for a BRAND NEW mattress not USED! I will never shop at Regency Furniture ever again! I am seeking some type of refund for all of the trouble, anger, possible health risk and my time that you all have wasted. This is extremely unacceptable. I have pictures of the dirty mattress and am willing to share them with whomever needs to see them.

What really made this situation so bad was that no one in the warehouse ever apologized. Not the rude manager Oscar or any staff member. The delivery guy was the only person to apologize to me. Everyone else at the warehouse act like I did something wrong. I guess I did do something wrong, I bought $1600 worth of furniture from Regency Furniture. Never again! My bad thing about it is that I really like your sales people in the Brandywine store. Philip was very nice and professional.

Extremely Dissatisfied Customer,
          Lisa Motley

Regency Furniturefurnitures

When they delivery it was a damage to it. I inform them that day and they keep putting me around the bush. They haven't responded me back since 2015 and plus I have the warranty plan now they telling me different story that I don't have it and it don't cover to replace it. Regency Furniture is a big rip out, liars, poor customer service and I'm very piss off I pay so much money to you guy and y'all treat me [censor]. I'm just have to take y'all to court . I'm sick of tired of y'all games telling me y'all will call me back. I see why people don't wanna to buy from you guys!

Regency Furnitureking bed

My bed was not put together right. It is wonky. The headboard does not align with the rails proportionally. On one side I can actually see the bolt that holds the pieces together. The boxes clearly shows the disproportion when it seats in. The rails are suppose to flush with the head and footboard, but they are off. I called the delivery/installers back but they advised they were 30 minutes away. Thanks in advance.

• Updated by Buster Buxx · Aug 10, 2017

Invoice # [protected]

Regency Furniturecustomer service is the absolute worst!

I pretty much never write reviews no matter what my experience was however I would be doing a disservice to all consumers in the Washington Metropolitan area not to at least share my recent personal experience with the Brandywine customer service and manager Jim Graf. Let me emphasize that I am writing from my own experience however by the looks of all of the other reviews that I see thus far, many more have had equally unsettling experiences. I purchased a ‘brand new” headboard from the Largo store for my daughter’s room that fell apart before the 12-month warranty had expired. I’m not sure when good customer service went out of the window however when I called to get some help with this issue, I was met with what I perceived as resistance from the service representative Kelly and Jim the manager. I had already spent thousands of dollars on pieces from this store so you could imagine that I was taken aback by the responses that I was met with. If you’re expecting a rude abrasive interaction without any resolution to your issue and then getting hung up on, this is definitely where you will find it. Perhaps it’s a tactic to throw customers off, to discourage them from fraudulently asking for refunds and such however I wasn’t even asking for a refund, I just wanted answers and I wanted it fixed. At the end of the day, I fell for their scare tactic becoming defensive myself. You just cannot speak to your customers in a condescending way and not expect them to be offended. I have never had any issues with any other items purchased and the one time I did have a problem they would not stand by the product that they sold me, would not honor the warranty that HAS NOT yet expired but instead made it seem as though I did something to it. I feel taken advantage of and I’m sadden that a company of this magnitude would do such a thing to its customer. My final advice would be to purchase at your own risk. I will not purchase from this company ever again. I’ll go elsewhere regardless of cost. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Customer service just doesn’t matter here.

• Me
                    Melissa Cremen Nov 30, 2017

I totally agree with you. They have the worse customer service.

Regency Furniture — bed footboard, bed dresser damaged

3048768 call the store and they ask for me to foward pictures to REGENCY furniture.Regency serves .biz . Thi...

Regency Furniture — leather sofa

I purchased a sofa and a love seat from your largo store, my sofa have a split in the arm look like dry rote...

Regency Furniturequeen bedframe

Purchased this bedroom set in June 2015 bedframe cracked in August 2015 filed a claim with GBS Enterprise the warranty company that they were currently using. Claim was denied b/c the crack could not be repaired. I notified Regency to see what was cover under the factory warranty. Of course the crack was not covered. How can you sell defected furniture that does not hold up for at least 6 months after purchase? Don't shop at Regency in Brandywine Maryland the furniture is no good and the customer service is horrible.

Regency Furniture Storewill not repair items

My first time at Regency Furniture, I purchase a leather reclining sofa and love seat, the following year I purchased 2 bedroom sets, and each time I was convinced to buy a 5 year warranty for any damages caused to the leather sofa and love seat and bedroom sets. Two years after purchasing the furniture the supposed to be leather PLEATHER started to peel. I called Regency Furniture for someone to fix it and use my insurance, they told me I did not purhcase real leather and the warranty do not cover faux leather. I told them first, I was told by the sales person that I was purchasing insurance to cover the furniture. I understand this was not real leather when we purchased it but he said that the insurance would cover it. Why sell insurance for furniture that insurancce company do not plan to cover the items in question.
                    I would have not purchased insuarance for fake leather. There were not recommendations given on how to repair the items and no person was sent out. I was told it was my problem. They did the same thing for a bedroom set I purchase, the wood on the headboard ripped apart from the slate as I was moving the bed into a different angle in my kids room. It was an accident I think maybe in the way that we were turning it. But it looks like supporting bed frame broke apart from the head. I called about that, they told me it was wear and tear, the bed can only be covered if a dog urinated on it or keys ripped it. I only had the bedroom set for since 2013. I did not realize that the manufacture warranty had expired because the sale man claims that it will cover it for 5 years no matter what. Why offer insurance and the insurance claims department are ready to turn you down the moment you open you mouth. Warning! This store sells you insurance that they know they don't plan to honor.

will not repair items
                    will not repair items

Regency Furniture in Waldorf — false advertisement

My first time at Regency Furniture, I purchase a bedroom set, a pull out sofa, and a leather reclining sofa...

Regency Furniture - Brandywine, MD — deception

I once worked for Regency, and I am here to vouch for every negative comment posted! After working there for...