The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved The Brick/ge Fridge — warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a GE fridge 4 years ago from the Brick. The sealed system failed 3 months ago and I cannot get my manufacturers warranty honoured. The Brick has offered me a fraction of the cost of the fridge as a credit at there store. I talked to GE directly and they have no record of issuing any credit or even a request from the Brick for replacement.
I have issued a complaint with the BBB and am trying to get my warranty honoured, however it is fairly obvious that the Brick just wants to give me a fraction of salespersons commision and have me buy a new fridge at my expense in stead of helping me get my warranty honoured.
I would advise caution in buying anything from them and will not be shopping there ever again myself.
More The Brick/ge Fridge Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect
- Brick - Extended warranty
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem!
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - mattress