ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The BrickService and lack of professionalism

Never will I ever perchance anything from The Brick ever again! Ordered a full bedroom set in October, Delivery was supposed to be in February. In January they called me to take position of pieces they have in stock. I told them I wanted it shipped complete. After threatening to cancel the order for harassment in January (They were calling evert 2-3 days) they stopped. On Thursday Feb 17 2022, I got a call that all was in except the slats that hold the mattress. But they had a set from a floor model we could use until ours came in. I accepted and scheduled a delivery for February 19 2022. I got all the bed put together, only when we came to put the slats in, the supports were 4 inches too short and did not reach the floor. I called the store to file a complaint, and was told told that they would send over a metal that would fit. It was delivered at approximately 3pm. When we went to install the metal slats, the legs were still 3.5 inches too short. When I called the manager to inform him of the issue, I was told to put books under the legs. We asked for a $500.00 refund on a $3,500 set so we could purchase lumber and and fix it properly or a full refund and the product would be returned. We were offered $200.00 and told they would not refund because it was delivered and opened. I was willing to return product myself, and was told by the manager that if I returned it to the showroom, I would be charged.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

2 Responses
    • Tr
      Trevor4444 Mar 17, 2022

Seems like the brick overall is just a horrible company to do business with from sales rep and floor staff to coparate bigwigs, , sounds to me like this company doesn't have too much positive feedback, , , one big scam, boycot the brick truly unprofessional

• Th
      The Brick Feb 22, 2022

Hi Patricia,
      We are sincerely sorry for the negative experience you had with us and would be interested in looking into this further. Please email all your details to [email protected] We hope we can be of assistance going forward!

The Brickpoor after purchase service.

My wife and I have fully furnished several homes with only Brick furniture as we move often because of my work. Winnipeg, Sudbury, Goderich, and Sudbury again in November 2018. None of the furniture got delivered even close to being on, some was delivered broken and taken back and we had to wait for it to come in again, and so on. Our Cindy Crawford sectional came in at different times, it was ridiculous. We did not but the warranty and two days after the warranty was up the sectional is not working. My wife called when it happened the guy said because of the delays in delivery and the trouble we had they would take care of it. We came back after Xmas holidays and they gave us the run around ever since. Oh I know they will say you should have bought the warranty, but this case is definitely unique. We will never as long as we live deal with the Brick anywhere on this planet again. Good example is we bought a leather loveseat from Ashley furniture that need a repair, the3y did it right away without issue. That is good service.

Comment Guidelines