TELUSno service on day agreed upon

C

Requested connection of Tv and cable on March 23 2015 was suppose to be hooked up between 9-11am .No one showed up.I called Telus was told by Rex a sales person who books the time for installations, 2 times Rex assured me someone was coming to do the installation.He lied.At 315pm Rex again said someone was coming l had my freind spend his full day 9 hours waiting on these crack heads and drunks to no avail.
I called and spoke too a manager Jessica after being on hold for more than 1 hour.Jessica said she will call me tommorow and offered 150 dollars towards my csble and internet bill. (That would be fine if l could get hooked up first).Telus needs better people ones that dont lie and do there job.I will keep you posted on this matter as Jesdica isvsuppose to call me tommorow before 1030.

• Ca
    Cameron Bowles Oct 07, 2012

I'm a pay as you go phone customer and My first problem was false fake text charges but i called and fixed that up. But this last time they stole My full balance because there system text 2500 and one number unlimited didn't update. Their on line service is a nightmare with constant errors. I want to file a complaint with the BBB cause this company is scam. I will drop them for once and for all

• Cr
    crowen630 Jan 14, 2012

The TV service ever since Christmas has been horrible! Almost every show it plays/records during the day can't be watched.

DON'T SIGN UP WITH TELUS !!

• Tu
    Turdo Sep 20, 2011

Today, I suppose to have the internet and TV install during 12:00 to 2:00pm. But until now which is 5:20 pm and no tech guys show up yet. The worst thing is I made a entire day off for nothing. What a day. Complaint to Telus customer service and the rep said 'It's just running late for couple of hours and have a excellent day'. What a fantastic rep and customer service! Maybe I should never transfer my service to Telus.

• Md
    M Desjardins Jul 02, 2011

I am so sick and tired of the Telus commercial with the loud blaring rock music. I am canceling their cell phone and Internet service.

• Bi
    Billy Dec 07, 2010

We have paid our bill on time and telus has miss placed the payment. We have bank paper work with all inforamtion that we have paid payment. Still they have disconnected our services. Please help us as we can't resolve this issue. Help us Please !

• Da
    David Currie Oct 25, 2010

My mobile bills have increased by approx. 100% over the last 6 months (to about $75./mo - 1 phone)). I do not have long distance access. I do not normally exceed allocated minutes. No change in usage patterns. Unexplained charges. I do not use texting but am charged for it because someone (with riddles and contests) is texting me. I have brought this to TELUS' attention but bills continue to increase.

• Hl
    hlargy Aug 31, 2010

I am moving and all I'm trying to do is change my plan and phone number... A simple request you'd think could be handled in a timely manner... I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR 58 minutes and counting... This is HORRIBLE customer service...

• Ar
    Arny N May 06, 2010

My bill from telus has 800+ incoming text on it but I only received less then 40. They will not credit me and tell me there is no way to permanemtly block incoming text.

• Ho
    hockett Feb 27, 2009

How is a person to get rid of these 800 numbers calling. Two that have called within two days are [protected] and [protected].

Please check into. We have signed up already to not receive these calls.

• Ha
    Hana Jan 12, 2009

I had put 45 dollars on my phone a couple days ago and when I tried calling yesterday it said unsufficient funds and I couldnt call ever since. So I was wondering if there was something telus can do about this, because I've noticed Ive been getting money taken off from my account lots of times.

• Go
    gordon fraser Nov 28, 2008

I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT PHONE SERVICE SINCE EARLY TUESDAY. IT IS NOW FRIDAY NIGHT. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THIS IS DUE A WATER MAIN BREAKING IN RICHMOND CENTER. IN THIS DAY & AGE I CAN UNDERSTAND 24 HOURS. THIS HAS BEEN CLOSE TO 3 DAYS. NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM PISSED. I WOULD LIKE IT IF SOMEBODY COULD E-MAIL ME (BEING THAT I HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE & I DO NOT OWN A CELL) AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

• Da
    Darrah J Oct 16, 2008

DON'T GO WITH TELUS!!!

Customer service just called me a liar!!! RANJ is goof's name.
    Said I falsified payment details meanwhile they have me still listed as last customer it is insane. cut off service which wasn't working properly from day 1, refuse to put me through to mgt!!!

EMPLOYEES HAVE NO CLUE WHO DARYL ENTWHISTLE IS!!!

• Wh
    white cloud Sep 29, 2008

I had a phone ripped off from me and it was suppose to be flagged, and too find out that telus goes ahead and activates stolen phones. so go ahead thieves steal a telus phone you will have no problem activating it.

• St
    Stefka Stropnik Sep 25, 2008

I am the Telus customer for over 38 years.
    At present time I have a land line, cell phone and internet services from Telus.
    I pay Telus Internet Security $5.95 / month. This security does not protect my computer sufficiently. I purchase yearly Norton 360 to augment Telus security.
    Lately I have noticed, I am being charged 39 cents / minute when calling Slovenia. I pay$4.95 / month for the New World International subscription. This is a huge rip off!!!
    My friends pay 4 cents / minute to call Slovenia, and they don't pay any international monthly fees.
    If this charges don't change, I will switch to a different provider.

• Bi
    Bianca Jul 15, 2008

Most likely b/c you are in the states...could be the roaming charges, or, perhaps you are going over your minutes, that's usually what "additional local airtime" is. Hope I helped!!

Ania Jun 22, 2008

Does anyone know of any billing problems with Telus? My phone bill is wrong every month with additional local airtime charges. I call and they refund the money (depends on the CSR I get sometimes they say too bad) they tell me the problem is fixed every month but it's the same thing over and over this has been going since 2002.

john May 29, 2008

I use pay n talk and when I phone somebody and even though they dont answer the phone, Telus still subtracts minutes !!! what a rip off.Greedy, Greedy, Greedy

• Ta
    Tammy Hansel Jan 03, 2008

I am completely disgusted with the atrocious customer service or should I say complete lack of service dealt out by Telus. I phoned the service number on my telus statement to contact someone to move our phone line to a different pole at the completion of a new building at our business. First I had to explain my problem to a robotic automated system, was put on hold for 20 minutes, subjected to crappy music and several fax- like shreaks and eventually disconnected. I stupidly called back the same number, went through the same rigormoral and was again disconnected after about 18 minutes on hold. I tried to find some other number to contact in my telus yellowpages, but it wasn't even listed anywhere-what a joke! Finally I went on line and after about 5 minutes of fruitlessly looking at some of the many telus sites, found a number for repairs and phoned it. I went through the same procedure as before, but got a human after 3 minutes, and after 12 minutes of hold time spoke with a person who booked my line move. I cannot believe that a company can be so ignorant to it's customers and still exist. I will be changing my service to exclude Telus as soon as possible, and I will be as vocal as I can be to anyone regarding the terrrible service by this putrid entity.