Telkom SA SOC — wifi - billing
Account no: [protected] - Geraldine Clayton
May 2017 Telkom phoned me to sell a promotional deal to me whereby we get 10G day and 10G night data for 2 years at R199.00 only. I paid that up to May 2018 until i got an invoice due for end of June 2018 for R687.94. According to the billing department i used a spent limit of R500 that was allocated to me. I have never been aware of a spent limit, only an sms that i am out of bundle.
I was unaware of a R500 spent limit as for a full year i did not have a spent limit other thatn the deal i signed up for. Since July to date Telkom has debitted numerous unauthorised amounts from my Absa account which i have reversed. Telkom has now added further charges for the reversal as well, but failed to resolve my query which is one of many other customers having the same.
I have logged cases for the following no. [protected] and even posted on Helopeter whereby Telkom just say they will get back to me, but to no avail. I cannot afford to pay more than R199.00 per month and noone in the Billing department is able to see reason in my query or stop the debit order to my banking account.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018