Target.comwrong item

R

I ordered a bed spread and shams from Target.com. When I finally got the item it was a completely different color and design than what I ordered. I called Target and was told that they were sending the correct one by express mail and I would receive it in a day. I called Target back when I didn't receive my correct bed spread and then I was informed that they needed the item they sent me back before they could send me correct one. I informed them I had already went to ups store to have item returned the same day. I waited and a few days went by and still had not received the spread. I called again to maker sure they received my return and was told that they had. I ask rep while I hadn't received my correct spread yet. He informed me they will mail it and would be 14 days. I told him that was unacceptable and that they received my return in a couple of days. He told me I needed to write a complaint. As of yet I have not received the spread.

• Pa
    Pat Sermon Jan 22, 2016

I am very dissatisfied with the way my order was handled. I have ordered from Target a thousand times and have not had this much of an issue getting correct item that I ordered. I am very disappointed with the way this incorrect item was handled.