Target Corporation — online ordering
I have just been told that I am welcome to shop in the store but I can't order online. I placed an order and then it was cancelled. When I called to follow up they said that I was "banned" from shopping on line and it had something to do with quantities. I rarely order on line from Target. The gentleman would not tell me why I couldn't place any on line orders EVER. I shop in Target many times per month; am a red card customer and am totally perplexed why I can't shop on line or what I might have done to be banned. I was told on the phone that there wasn't anyone higher up I could talk to about this.
More Target Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training
- Target - employee treatment
- Target - employee abuse
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service!
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam
- Target National Bank - overcharged
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns