Taco Bellpoor customer service

L Mar 22, 2019 Review updated:

I gave her a card and some change for my purchase then she ask how do I complete this transaction. I then begun to walk her through the steps money first then card. That is when she state "what in the [censored]" I ask her is that what she said and she stated yes. With the manager right there he did nothing. So after I cooled down I went in and got my food manager just stood there still asking if there is a problem. So I called and he was basically like what am I supposed to do!

Joseph Mar 30, 2019

why is it that almost every time I go to taco bell I tell the cashier please no sour cream and when I get home my orders have sour cream I live too far to go back. the sad part is I ask them at the counter before I leave I say No sour cream right! and they reply yes. what upsets me off is that it always a different preparer so I know it's not personal it's just that they just don't listen. I had this happen too many times for me not to ever go back. enough is enough!