Taco Bellmade me super fat!

So I totally went to Taco Bell tonight because I hate cooking, cleaning and doing anything that requires getting off my ###.Anywho I ate six taco's and a chicken flatbread sandwich and then I decided that it really didn't fill me up because I'm so fat so I ordered a bean burrito.It had beans and cheese in it!Like who does that?I'm just too dum to realize that it has in it what it actually says it does.Plus Brenda's are naturally dum anyway.Whatever their food keeps making me fat and I'm sick of it.So does McDonald's and Wendy's as well.

• La
    Lazypages Jan 12, 2012

I love all of you guys :'D

matlock1981 Jan 10, 2012

Jeez!...i post one phucking reply to someone and i have 4 more useless idiots phucking ganging up on me...what the hell is that!!! Word to the unwise...go to hell you worthless no life phuckers!

matlock1981 Jan 10, 2012

^ some fat ### himself who loves to broil all the junk food he eats...oh...and FYI...Matlock came out in the 90's pal! That's great intelligence you show "char-broiled" I think i'm going to start calling you "chunky-sirloin."

@Lazypages
    Coming from someone who has "Lazy" in their username...right!...

• La
    Lazypages Jan 10, 2012

Matlock the fat ### had a electric wheelchair

matlock1981 Nov 14, 2011

So...if you hate cooking, cleaning and doing anything that requires getting off of your ###...then how the hell did you manage to get your fat ### over to taco bell in the first place?!...that requires getting off of that nasty ### smell infested couch of yours, putting on your grandma shoes, going out the front door, into your car, and driving off to taco bell...right? how did you manage to pull that off?..

matlock1981 Nov 10, 2011