The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved T-Mobile — overcharging for text messages
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
If you have signed up for Blackberry bundled data service, you may have also inadvertently allowed t-mobile to charge you for e-mail alerts in form of internal t-mobile text messages at .10C per alert.
Each time you would receive an e-mail, Blackberry's in-box will show you that e-mail. Duplicating this process, T-Mobile than send you an text message alerting you that your in-box has an e-mail and charge you. 10C for such duplicate e-mail. You probably don't need an alert in form a t-mobile text message at the tune of .10c/message when you can simply go to your Blackberry message box and know instantly that you have an e-mail.
Now trying to get t-mobile to stop the text message alerts and get them to credit your account for the unwarranted alerts is near impossible. Both the customer service and technical support team will put you through a ringer before they can ultimately resolve your problems. The enhanced customer service team at the President's Office will only deal with your complaints after the regular customer service team escalates your complaint. Good luck trying to get the regular customer team to escalate the matter to the higher ups.
Very frustrating and disappointing experience.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges