Complaints & Reviews

bread

Everytime I go to subway there is a problem with the bread (rolls). I go there later in the day around suppertime, and the bread is usually not fresh (but why would it be, because they are not in an enclosed area, plus they "unthaw" them the night before!)-silly me but I thought on the commercials they say the bread is freshly baked daily (or was that somebody elses commercial?). They are usually out of white italian and I don't like brown bread! If you just want bolony and cheese w/veggies, they won't let you because they say the bolony has to be put on with the other two meats in that package.

• De
    desi muller Nov 29, 2008

i live in brisbane and notice that most 6inch subs are lucky to hit the 5inch mark and the foot long can be about 10 inches or a little more so rang subway head office in brisbane queensland australia to ask why and they said that a six inch sub doesnt have to be 6inches long and same with the foot long that they are not promises of measurements but only trading words...hows that for an advertising ripoff and cover up...pity i love them so much

• La
    Laffy Jan 06, 2009

Its the beginning of the year, and poor service already. I went to Subway in Tunapuna-Trinidad, and there was no lettuce to go in the sandwiches. 11:40am, lunchtime and they are ill prepared. I made a complaint to the manager which was useless...why did I waste my time. I'm on the road everyday because of my job, so I eat Subway almost everyday, this is not my first occasion of dissatisfaction. They proceeded to take the full price for the meal, without an offer of replacing the absent item with another or a discount after I suggested. I dont think this is fair to make someone pay for a full item and receive less than what is advertised. Is there anything customers can do about this or do we just have to take it or leave it...after standing in a very long line.

• Le
    leebee Jun 30, 2009

The bread comes frozen. It has to thaw out overnight so they can proof/bake it in the morning. Bread is made every morning, so of course if you go in the evening, it's not going to be as fresh as it would have been in the morning. Still, it was made in the morning... still should be fresh. Also, Subway doesn't sell just bologna sandwiches, and cannot simply take out the bologna from the Cold Cut trio to give you what you want. What are they supposed to do with the other two meats? Customer suck.

• Mo
    monstersquad Mar 20, 2010

The cold cut trio comes PREPACKAGED! It's all already mixed together and there is NO WAY a subway employee can tell what is bologna and what is the salami and ham. GET OVER YOURSELF! There are rules set in place and there are reasons why people can't do things, even if you can't understand them or are too stupid to get it through your thick skull.

lobster sub

I stopped into the subway in athabasca alberta (1st time and last time customer) and ordered the lobster sub they had listed. Suffice to say, when they rang up my order, after it had been made, I nearly had a heart attack. It was nearly $18.00 for 1 sandwich. When I balked when they told me, I looked around to see if they had made an error. (I ordered one, not 2 sandwiches) and the stupid thing is that the restaurant didn't even bother to post the price. They had all the photos of their new sandwich everywhere, but upon really scrutinizing their sign, I noticed that they didn't even have the guts to list what the price was for it. Had I known it would have been near $18.00, I would have ordered something else. For that price, I could have ordered a large pizza and taken it home to feed my family. I feel like I had been duped, big time, because once the sandwich is made, that's it, you're committed. When I complained, all they did was shrug their shoulders. It wasn't very good anyways. (no flavor! And that was after ordering it with southwest sauce!) anyways, thank you for giving me the opportunity to vent this out. Subway makes a decent product, but if they are going to try and pull the wool over the customers eyes, i'm never going to give them my business again.

• Ta
    Tanya Jul 17, 2008

regarding the above complaint for the subway restaurant in athabasca alberta, the phone number for subway is incorrect so don't bother dialling it. Sorry!!

• Ed
    Ed Sep 17, 2008

I can't believe Subway actually has the nerve to charge as much as they do for their lobster subs. Here in Hamilton, Ont. I bought a 6 inch for almost 13 bucks and the only lobster was a brown paste which tasted horrible. Never again.

• Ka
    Kaley Mar 06, 2009

I agree with you. I actually noticed that myself - they don't list the price. I also heard that it wasn't very good either. I love subway and think it's delicious, but this is one thing I really didn't agree with. If you have to charge tons for a product, then you should list it. I think it bothers me the most because it was clearly intentionally, seeing how every other item has the price listed. They know that many people wont pay that kind of money for a sub, so they have to 'trick' them into it, and I feel sorry for people who had to pay so much without realizing it.

james Mar 24, 2009

i live in alberta and i've been eating the lobster sandwich for the past 3yrs now. And i guess it really depends on who owns the restaurant. Here in Vegreville i havent had a bad sub yet. And the lobster sandwich tastes great with just the rite amount of added mayonaise.

noskinnychicks Mar 04, 2010

I'm from a small town in the middle of nowheresville, New Zealand. The only fast-food restaurants we have are Subway, KFC and McDonald's. Naturally, Subway is the healthier option, but even that leaves a lot to be desired when a simple salad there costs NZ$18 (US$12).
    Today I took my 6 year old in for dinner. She ordered a kids meal (lettuce, carrot, bacon, BBQ sauce on garlic bread with a cookie and a bottle of milk). I ordered a Subway Melt and a 600ml bottle of Vanilla Coke. This cost me NZ$27.00 (US$18.50). When I asked why it was suddenly so expensive (I've asked for exactly the same thing half a dozen times over a year period and paid only $16.50 each time), they said it was because kids meals only come with plain white bread and ham now. If you ask for anything else you now get charged for the adults meal price (almost nine dollars more!!)
    In my hometown 200 kms away, I can get 4 large Domino's Pizzas for $27!! I just about cried when I handed over my EFTPOS card to pay! What a complete ripoff because my daughter prefers brown bread to white!

Susanne Ray Sep 07, 2015

I tried one in Alliston Ontario and felt ripped off as well. Very pricey and what little lobster was on it had no flavour. There was so little lobster on it, I may as well have had a veggie sub. For a couple of dollars more, I could have had an East Side Mario's pasta dish with all you can eat bread and salad.

Resolved don't go there

The subway across from francis marion college is the worst I have ever been to by far! When you go in to order there is no can I help you? The lady literally just stares at you like what do you want? This lady asks you nothing at all just the same old evil look. I feel like i’m intruding just going there! It takes a good 20 minutes just to get a sub made by her. It’s always the same lady. I have to admit I love subway and go back hoping they found a new employee but nope same person. By the way I always go on the weekends. You want to see the meaning of being treated like a dog is going to subway across from francis marion college!!!

• Ju
    Justin strunk Sep 24, 2008

Blue Ash, Ohio Kenwood RD Subway

I was ordering a sub when a worker in the back yelled out "throw out the steak, someone just called saying they went to the emergency room for for food poisining". The woker making my food scooped out the bad meat and threw it away and then contunued to make my sandwich without changeing gloves. I expressed that I didn't want to by the sandwich because of what I just heard and saw when the lady working there stated that I must by the sandwich since they had already started making it. I ended up buying in and tossing it out and going somewhere else for lunch. I would advise to never go the subway on Kenwood Rd.

Subwayninja Jun 23, 2011

Do you mean buy as in buy a sandwich lmao point and case as to what I stand for

• Ca
    calz it personal Sep 25, 2014

We use to frequent the Subway sandwich place directly across the street, where our apt. complex was located at the Bitters/281 N., San Antonio, Texas. Our concerns with the Free Cookie after survey offer was not honored, and the police were called, because the foreign speaking "manager" badly managed the customer appreciation campaign. This incident escalated when he lied to police about the situation, saying the fault was the customer. He insisted on a paper DOWNLOAD from computer for free cookie. When we complained to the higher ups in corporate realm, they were just as ###ic in their response as he was. All around corporate thugs. This resulted in our taking our printed grade A U.S. monies to the local bar-b-que restaurant who really appreciates their customers. This incident happened about 3 1/2 years ago.
    Nothing hurts worse than word of mouth bad experiences.

Resolved they're wasting food

I ordered the little small sub sandwich, to which the person waiting on me cuts off about 2"of the end of the bread. When asked why this was done, his response was"that's what we are taught to do." she looked rather annoyed at my mentioning this, but what on earth would the manager or owner, for that matter, instruct people to throw away food. Why not charge a dime more and not throw away that little snippet of bread. Maybe they never had to go hungry before. What a terrible waste when there are people starving too.

Jack Jul 10, 2008

they cut the 2 inches off the end to turn a six inch sub into a four inch- mini sub. it saves having to cut a footlong and potentially wasting 8 inches of bread instead of two. if you are so concearned about wasting food, i would suggest ordering a normal six inch instead of a four inch.

NotTHatBadOff Nov 20, 2009

Yes. And the one bread they used to cut off the smaller part, is later used if someone else asks for a smaller sandwich. it is not wastful at all

• Mo
    monstersquad Mar 20, 2010

This is an invalid complaint. Don't get the mini sub then. And Zachary1998: The party platter subs are 5 foot longs cut into thirds. They are not 2 inches long per portion.

awful food & customer service

This particular subway has always had the most indifferent workers, but at least they were not rude. Today, I...

Resolved served nasty dirty food to me and my kids

Me my husband and children visited a subway on pontiac trail in southlyon, mi.

Let me start by saying how completely dirty it was in the whole restaurant the line was so dirty I couldn’t even fathom the thought of ordering food from there it was very gross all the tables including floor was again filthy the tuna had turned almost black from sitting and not being replaced there was no wheat bread available but the biggest thing was the filth the line was so nasty not even my 12 year old son would eat there and he eats everything and anything... All the employees were standing around leaning on the counters and one tried to not even wear her gloves eww..

• Dr
    Dram Jun 09, 2008

After stopping by Subway at lunchtime a co-worker came back to our lunchroom, unwrapped his sub and guess what was in this one. A sharp, metal knife used for cutting the subs!

Resolved rip-off!

I went to subway at my local mall outside of pittsburgh, pa and again had the miserable manager wait on me, who never says thank-you. The huge banner was still on the wall that advertises "any footlong sub for $5" so I ordered a footlong subway club. When he was making it, I noticed that the roast beef was all pink. Then when he went to the cash register to ring it up, he said it would be $8.79 for the sub and the 3 cookies I ordered that are 3 for $1.19. I asked him why isn't the sub $5 and he said this one is one of five that are not $5. I told him forget it since I didn't have enough cash on me and didn't feel like putting it on my debit card. He huffed and acted all pissed off. I went to another subway, and told the manager there and she said that hers and his subway are part of the pittsburgh area subways that are offering all of its footlong subs for $5 except for the premium subs which I did not order. She also said that he could of easily gave it to me for $5. I then told her I will from now on go to her subway and not get ripped off at the one at the mall. I have frequently gone to this subway at the mall, and can't believe how I was almost ripped off, treated rude and almost was given raw roast beef.

• Pb
    P Breezy Oct 02, 2009

The Subway Club was never a part of the 5 dollar footlongs. You have to read the small print and there is usually a list of sammiches for 5 bucks.

Tuna
    Ham
    Veggie
    Cold Cut
    Meatball

Thats it. While he could have given it to you for that price, you were wrong and should have paid attention.

the treatment you get from the employee's and the handling of the food!

My wife works at the connecting gas station. She seen one of the employee's let people behind the counter...

unsanitary plus poor service

I will never go to this place again. I stopped by after work and within 3 minutes, I knew I would be placing a complaint.

An employee dropped the knife she was using to slice sandwiches. The manager took it from her and rinsed it at the sink — then gave it back to her. The water did not steam, so it clearly was not even hot, nor was there any soap visible. It was then used for another customer's food.

When my sub was done (not using that knife — I was watching) I told the clerk I wanted apple slices and she directed me to the case. I found that every bag of them was 2 days past the date and looking pretty bad, so I grabbed yogurt instead.

When I was ready to pay, the manager was clearly trying to train a new employee. He could not find something on the register and she proceeded to berate and fuss at him for a good 5 minutes, saying things like "if you can't find it, how do you expect to do this?" so the manager tried to do it herself — but she could not find the key! Another employee had to show it to her.

I was forced to wait for them to play with the cash register for more than 10 minutes after being on my feet all day, and they never bothered to apologize, thank me for my business, or show any form of good customer service.

In the end there was a change in my order, and the manager could not figure out how to fix it. She wound up adding it on the receipt and using a calculator to figure out my change.in the end, she did not even give me the receipt and I was too angry to do more than tell her about the apples. I honestly have no clue if she understood me because she kept repeating what I said as if I was speaking a foreign language.

To cap it off, while I was around the corner getting my drink, I could hear the manager talking about me and how I changed the order. Being in customer service myself, I am fully aware of how frustrating it can be when a change is needed, but there was no call for their lack of professionalism.

Resolved bad service

So I work down the street from the apple, boise subway location. We used to go there often on our busy days and order lunch. There are two groups of people that work there, the dream team (the group of african american men), whom we love, and they know us by name, and the other people who were very rude. This is about the other people.

First off, a worker went to the restroom, came out, and didn't even wash there hands, second, the older guy, must have been the manager was very rude, and unpleasant. We had ordered 3 foot long sandwiches, 1 for each co-worker. First off, he acted annoyed that I was ordering food, it’s like... Come on that’s your job, second, on one of the sandwiches, we requested all the veggies, that include all the veggies! He missed the lettuce, and onions, so when I said she wanted all the veggies, he looked at me, sighed, rolled his eyes, slammed a little lettuce, and tons and tons of onions.

Well it didn't end there, so as I was paying, there were another set of customers ordering there sandwich. The customer was handicap with a basic speech problem, I could understand the entire order, but the rude worker said, can you have someone else order this, I can't understand you! The lady that was with the handicap girl said, no she needs to order it's part of her assignment for the day!

I was appalled by the whole thing. It makes me think twice about subway, and why they would hire people like this.

We haven't gone since, and I will tell everyone how horrible that day way for me.

unsealed yogurt!

The seal from the yogurt I got with my sandwich wasn't sealed and only half filled. The salesperson refused to give a new one. He finally gave cheetos, but wouldn't give another yogurt. He had a real attitude. I also had a question about the pastrami sandwich price and the answer he gave wasn't logical. The sign said any footlong sandwich all day for $5.00. That wasn't what I paid for it.

coupons

Went to this subway to buy dinner for my wife and presented
2 coupons; one for 3 cookies for $1.00 and one for 50 cents
Off a 6 inch sub. When getting to the cashier, which did not
Know her head from her foot, she asked mgr or owner how to
Ring it up. |the mgr or owner, whichever he was decided to
Tell me he could not take but one coupon at a time. We are
Talking 50 cents for one coupon and 39 cents for another. No
Only was he a inconsiderate person, he was rude. There was
No sign saying one coupon at a time, so I left the sandwich and
He even kept the coupons. You do not have to worry about me
Or the people with me about going back to any subway ever.

• Me
    Me May 10, 2008

Jesus, take a chill pill and get out more.

• Tw
    tweekers Jun 06, 2008

I used to work at a Subway and on all the coupons it should say only one coupon at a time.

subway worker Apr 18, 2009

The coupons themselves say that you can only use one at a time. It's only a few cents, but it's the principle of the thing. If they let you use two, they won't get reimbursed for it (no big deal, right? it's only a few cents) But if they let you use two then they have to let everyone use at many as they want. this could result in huge losses. There's a reason why the coupons say only one at a time.

I'm also sure he didn't "keep the coupons, " what's he gonna do with them? he works at a Subway, he doesn't need coupons, he gets his food cheaper (or free) anyways. You probably left them as you ran out with your cheap tail between your legs.
    I love how you downplay "just a few cents" but find those few cent important enough to leave a sub over.
    Again, proof it's not about the money to the management. They lost more money throwing away the sub you left than they would've accepting the coupons. There are rules for a reason and *shocker!* we all have to follow them.

I hate getting cheap, stupid customers who feel entitled to everything. You probably asked for a free cup of water with your sub too 9and would've tried to sneakily fill it up at the fountain machine when the worker's back was turned)

I'm glad you've sworn off Subway so that I will never have to serve you.

a.non Nov 30, 2010

The cash register won't let you do two discounts at once anyways. Pretty sure it's a subway thing and is the same everywhere.

• Wh
    whitecow Jul 17, 2017

I just got a great SUBWAY offer, join their text club now 2 get ur FREE 6" w/30oz drink purchase! Click link: https://goo.gl/zgg9G8

manager that dont care

They need a new anager at the clarion subway. They are so disorganized its rediculous. They have employees there that are good and should be in charge. The manager that is in charge now is worthless. She never scheduals enough ppl on their busy days and too many ppl on their slow days. Does this make sense. Their cookies are always too hard or too gooey. They have some employees that dont wash their hands. They accual have an employee that just started and she coughed on her hands and then gloved. Discusting. There are two workers there who try and make my visit pleasant when I come in. One is always courteous, makes my food great, has a good attitude no matter how busy, always smiling, always about what I want, very patient, and controls the night kids really well when shes there. Im not sure what her name is. She has long blonde hair. Then there is a high school boy that is very courteous and has a pretty good attitude. Not sure his name either but overall a well mannered kid. He gets a little frustrated but I prolly would too if I was stuck working by myself from 7 to 1030 without help and when I called for help the manager wouldnt come in. The manager doesnt care. I have heard her on a number of occasions say I dont care. Im looking for a new job any way. They dont pay me enough. She leaves when they are busy at 12. She never smiles. We quit eating there for a while during the day bc she is kind of rude to customers and employees. If I was doing a review for this store I would definetly say that the manager should not have a job. I as an owner would not want a manager that acted this way. I would not want a boss that did not care. I thought the two ppl that were good should be recognized and if I knew their names they would be in this paragraph. Thank you to the two employees at clarion subway for your courteousness to me and my husband. The manager needs to shape up or ship out.
Thanks
Sincerely
Whitney

• Co
    Concerned Citizen Apr 02, 2008

Sounds like a person with an axe to grind. Hm maybe a "current empolyee" or a "past employee". My advice is...move on and get spell check:) You are the one looking really bad right now. Too much inside information, for this to be legit. Look out Manager, it looks like someone wants your job bad.

• Ap
    A Person Aug 31, 2008

This comment was written by Jashanna King of Clarion Iowa

Resolved day light robbery!

Can't believe it!!! Day light robbery... Heard that subway amk hub is charging $12 per meal box where can get it at $8 for delivery...

• Ge
    Gedda Jul 31, 2009

Hey! That is absolutely not true. Get your facts right. $8 is old pricing, plus you haven't even added delivery charges and gst. I love Subway AMK and I go there with my friends very often. Great food, always freshly baked cookies.

predatory franchiser!

I've been involved with the subway chain for a long time. They used to be legitimate, but over the years I...

bad manager!

I went to subway today with my friends. The manager and a red head were working. We ordered our food and were eating. There were a few other customers in there. All we could hear was the manager complaining about her life and how she hated this dead end job. How her husband and her were getting a divorce. She was going to leave and move to minnesota and live with her sister and leave her girls there with there father. She continued complaining about employees and how they all suck. She had to drop out of school because of her job, kids, and husband. She then said lisa and bobbi jo?? Dont pay her enough to be a manager and that they just dick around and now they are bringing in someone to help her but this person is the same age and will probably be someone that will just be as lazy as all the employees and she does all the work now. Well after listening to this go on and on we really were not impressed.

This is not how I wanted to spend my lunch hr and the service was slow and not very friendly.

• Mi
    Michael Hunt Mar 18, 2008

After decades of practice, they're still pumping out unqualified operators from their corporate training center. Their 2 week crash course prepares the owners for making baloney sandwiches and filling out the weekly sales report. The rest is left to figure out on the job at the customer's expense. Like how to find and hire quality staff. Or how to provide effective training and motivation.

For example, the last store I visited, I met "Meg". She was typical of subway "sandwich artists" I've met over the years. I ordered my standard 6 inch tuna, the 675th tuna sub I've ordered to date. During the four minutes I was Meg's customer, I learned she was recently divorced, worked nights even though the daycare costs ate up half her take home pay; the owner didn't care that she worked alone and could be robbed and shot leaving her little girl to that petifile ex-husband; she had a rash that was getting worst because she can't stop scratching it; and her car keeps breaking down every time she gets called in early so her car must hate her boss as much as she does. Wow. TMI girl, get a grip.

I look around while she cuts the 12" bread roll into a 5" and a 7" snack. Damn, I got the 5" end again. The walkin cooler is covered with a sloppy array of notes and posters scotch taped to the door. Two catch my attention. One is a poster of the heimlich maneuver illustrated with stick people. Yea, like Beth is going to save me if I choke. More likely she'll use New York CPR and yell "Get UP, you're gonna die!" The other is a notice from the owner: The next shift that is short more than $10 will result in your immediate termination! NO EXCEPTIONS! I'm tired of this crapt!"

McDonalds with a full time manager starts looking good to me right now. Meg asks what I want on my tuna. I answer "lettuce, tomato, pickes, olives, mayo, salt & pepper, plus oil. She responds "lettuce tomato and what? I respond "pickles, olives, mayo, salt & pepper, plus oil. She puts the pickles and olives on and says "salt, pepper, and vinegar?" No, mayo, salt & pepper, plus oil. So she pours on mayo, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. Well, at least it was close.

I follow Meg to the "pay now" sign where she starts hammering on the cash register touch screen. I mention that I want a drink and ships with my sub. "That makes it a meal deal. I'll have to void the ring up and re-ring it." She continues to pound the touch screen. "That's $6.74" she proclaims. So why does the sign say all 6 inch meal deals are $5.29 Meg? "I don't know, I'm pretty sure I rang it up right, it should be $5.29." More hammering on the touch screen.

Finally Meg agrees the total is $5.29. So I hand her a $10 bill, a quarter and a nickel. She stares at the money in her hand, then says "is this exact change?". No I said, "you owe me a $5 bill and a penny." She stands there for the longest time, then grabs a calculator and starts hammering on it for awhile. Finally she gives up and say "how much do I owe you? I don't want to give you too much money back because my boss will take it out of my paycheck."

I try to explain it again then give up. Meg has other things on her mind. She thanked me for my visit then resumed scratching the rash on her arms and other places I shouldn't mention. I realize that the big box places have the same labor issues, but at least there is always a manager on duty that you can gripe to and get coupons for free food. Oh well, they fill a nitch. Lowest cost restaurant franchise, lowest quality service seem to go together.

If you find a good store, stick with it. Don't expect other stores to provide good service. There's no consistency. The bad ones should be retrained or shut down.

• Ap
    A Person Aug 31, 2008

This comment was really written by Jashanna King of Clarion IA

inappropriate conduct!

My husband frequents a local subway because it is close to his work. He got know some of the workers. A month...

picture vs actual sandwich!

On 1/8/08 I sent a complaint to subway through their website. I got a reply saying someone would respond to...

subway quality bad

Hi,

I have had subway food in india, singapore, shanghai, hk and in australia. And always what I like is the same quality standards they maintain in all the places. But surprisingly very close to my work place, I have a subway, who consistently dont deliver what is standard... Its always sub standard. First of all, they dont have what they declare on the menu. Secondly they dont have stock of the stuff they say they have!!

This is to inform you that the subway located in ecospace, on outer ring road in bangalore, the quality of food has completely deteriorated in the standards that subway serves. Today evening we ordered for delivery of 2 vegie delights, 2 spicy italian and 2 vegie delight salads. Some were ordered without onion and cheese.

But to our surprise we found that the food delivered did not have olives at all! And they had given red jalapenos and not the usual salt water dipped green jalapenos! This is the second time they have done this.

What I have observed is that the quality from this restaurant is deteriorating day by day. Even the fork that was given this time was so bad in quality that we could not pick salad using this, as it would bend!

I think with the kind of money subways in india are charging, they should maintain certain international quality standards.

I have complained to their international office, lets hope they will improve and give what they claim at this place.

Thanks and regards
Mohan urs

• So
    Sophy Bristow Jan 10, 2008

After seeing uk channel four Super size me program on 10/1/08
    an the attitude form some americans this evening im am discusted on the word your putting out to these people, Subway is not heathy, since when has processed meat and plastic cheese been good for you?? we are talking about children as young as 13 years who are over seriously over weight, being given the wrong message here? Parents are fully responsible for there child and using obesity as a genetic disorder is discusting. You are really giving the wrong message to alot of people, dont get me wrong its not just you mcdonalds have been in the line of fire for a long time but they sell fries and burgers and an other attempt to add anything healthy to there menu is just not going to sit with these thousands of customers that eat out every night at these fast food outlets. FAST FOOD WILL NEVER EVER BE GOOD FOR YOU and thats a fact. This program shows a teenager feeling bad because her lunch money could not buy one of your valued subway meals.IS THIS FOR REAL... Sort it out not only is global warming a major issue but child obesity is also a serious problem in the us as well as the uk... only you guys and these slack arrogant parents who refuse to spend those extra pennies on keeping their children to live to the age of 40 plus can make a difference on lives. Stop thinking money and think to the future in a less selfish way, think on the impact it would have...

• Ha
    hayley Jan 15, 2008

Dear subway,
    I am a loyal customer who goes to subway all the time and when i go I get a bottle of water, I want to recycle it but there is no place to. so I think you should have a recycle bin in every subway resraunt, for plastic,glass,and paper. That way every one can enjoy their food and save the world too. plese take this into consideration.
    from,
    Loyal customer

Saran Mar 08, 2008

Hi Mohan,
    I totally agree on you. I had bad experience in the below places in India. There's no quality control in India even in restaurents. Last night they served my a rotten fish in kolkata-CB's Adda in salt lake sec5. They made me pay for that too. Here we cannot do anything even if they serve ###. This is what i learnt. There's nothing we can do except complaing on the net. Hey all Indians, Please let me know if anything can be done fast/simple and also effective for this kind of issues. We Indians cando nothing... There are lots of imported food which doesn't comply with indian norms (Means the food imported is not even safe a the taste) is all dumped and consumed. What is happening with the once's who suppose to control all this? They have to realise that even their childern eat it at some point.

subway:
    1. Outer Ring Road - Bangalore
    2. Hi - Tech Hyderabad
    3. Salt lake sec5 - Kolkata

• Pr
    Pradeep Jun 10, 2008

Is there any body who is monitoring or controling what the people are eating in bangalore, i dont think so coz most of the food joints in bangalore dont have even a licence. I question is there any body who is recieving salary from the Govt. of India/Karnataka (from the people) for a control & how much they are cappable.

suprit Oct 06, 2009

Hello,
    There is a similar situation of pathetic road condition and transport facilities even at
    ELECTRONIC CITY PHASE-2, which has local strength of more that 10000 peoples.
    The main road which lead to ELECTRONIC CITY PHASE-2 is not having a Tar road.
    Where we have great MNC companies like Mahindra satyam, TCS, GE, TATA BP SOLAR, HICAL, CONZERV and many more.
    Even the BMTC bus transport facilities is not provided..people have to walk more than 1km to main road(hosur road) to catch a bus

It is our humble request to the concerned authorities to take the necessary actions to provide us the basic necessties

• So
    Sovan Jan 17, 2010

i'm a regular of subway and my regular favourite is Subway-Veggie Delight, with Honey and oat bread, cheese and all veggies. i luv the service and subway taste at jubilee hills and begumpet stores, but when i went to prasads IMAX cinema to watch Sherlock holmes yesterday night, we thought of having subway in the same complex, but i was surprised at the way the boys there are making the sub, one Mr. Reddy is so ill mannered and lack complete knowledge in making the sub, he is very untidy and we hate the way he spoke to us, we were not informed that the store is running out of cheese, but after it was done i asked him that he didnt spread the cheese slices, instead of being sorry he responded that he informed us that cheese is not there in the store, we were surprised as to when did he informed us about it, later when i asked that how can u charge us the same price for the sub when there is no cheese in my sub, he shouted back on me saying that, its the rule and if i have any complaints go and complaint to whomsoever i want, i really hated this perticular subway store and i will rather never prefer to visit this store, and if no action being taken i wud rather suggest everyone around my friends not to visit this store. i want and immediate action against this and i'm really not happy with the way the boys there are behaving with customers.its very rude and ill treatment, which i never expected.

fraudulent advertising!

I cannot believe I paid over $9 for a six inch sub with so little lobster on it - it sure did not look like...