Having problems with Stop & Shop?

Stop & Shop Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stop & Shop Customer Service. Initial Stop & Shop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stop & Shop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stop & Shop. Discuss the issues you have had with Stop & Shop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Apr 25, 2020

Stop & Shop — Discrimination

Today on April 25 the store manager of stop & shop store number 2591 2965 Cropsey Ave Brooklyn, NY...

Apr 23, 2020

Stop & Shop — Stock and employees

When to stop&shop wednesday 4/22/2020 shelves empty trucks were there tuesday with deliveries, What is on...

Stop & Shopsafety

Since Corona virus is spreading rapidly we should not be negligent in prevention. I went to one of the store I was really saddened by the one of the employee's attitude when I spoke to them about wearing mask and social distancing. She told me we do not have to do those things.

I do not blame her or make an issue but it is a pure ignorance, As an institution I hope you will take necessary action in this regard

Mar 31, 2020

Stop & Shop — Employees are rude

African American worker with hair half dreaded Rude, Demanding, called me a fat [censored] Bc I wouldn't let...

South Orange
    Mar 05, 2020

Stop & Shop — employee attitude towards customer

I have a complaint about one of the employee at stop and shop store at 195 N Bedford street, Mount Kisco New...

Mount Kisco

Feb 19, 2020

Stop and Shop — Stupid bag ban will be worse at this store.

I have spoken to management politely a number of times about the lack of help us bag bringers get from...

Jan 18, 2020

Stop & Shop — cashing lottery tickets

Sat., 20, 2020 10:40am to 10:00am -Cashing 3 lottery tickets. Spanish customer service lady 50 to 55 year...

Mar 18, 2019

Stop & Shop / The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company — cashiers still refuse to help pack brought bags then continue scanning the next customer!

Stop & Shop — missing orange cupcake

I went to stop and shop and they had hostess on sale 3 for 3 I bought powered donuts, peanut butter ring...

Acushnet

Stop and Shop — stock person

Item I was looking for was out of stock. Stock person had the item on his pallet to be restocked. I asked him...

stopandshop.comthey did charge me for the delivery

I bought some items from the company www.stopandshop.com. It was written on the website that the price for the delivery was for free for the orders over $50. My order was $80 and I thought that it would be for free. I placed the order and they added $5 to my total sum and it was shown that it was sum for the delivery. But why they misled people and posted that the delivery was for free, if it wasn’t. I tried to ask if, but the company avoided my emails. Be prepared to pay for the delivery.

Stop & Shopbad meat to eat

I bought some hamburger at the stop and shop in malden mass on charles street i ate it and got deathly sick from it. the illness lasted about 5 days or so salmonella i believe if you would like to contact me about it you may robert boucher.

• Iz
          Izzy M. Aug 22, 2012

While it is awful that you got sick from this food, may I point out that salmonella poisoning results from contaminated, improperly cooked food. If you had cooked it properly, you wouldn't have gotten sick. If it was salmonella, of course. And are you sure it was their meat that made you ill? Salmonella, and most other food-borne illnesses often have an incubation period of several days. Most people don't get sick until around 24-28 hours after they've ingested it, and some don't even get sick until 3 days after.

Stop and Shop — let go og my job

I was hired for my first job 2 weeks ago.I was put on part time until I graduated high school(23rd)..There...

Stop and Shop — a bug found in ground meat pkge!

I bought a package of ground meat a few days ago, took it home and was preparing to make taco's for my...

stop&shop — deli

I went there between twelve and one o clock for a sandwich when I was standng on line I noticed the deli i...

Stop and Shop Digitalcanon powershot sx110is

I ordered a Canon Powershot SX110is in April of 2009. A few days later I got an email to confirm the order. I called and confirmed. Then a few days later I received an email stating the item was back ordered. I could wait and receive the item at that low price once the item was in stock again. It is now Sept. 2009 and I have never heard word from them again. I tried calling once to ask about the back ordered item and the man was rude and said when it was in I would hear back. I think they are a scam. Don't waste your time with them.

• Me
            Merial Usher Dec 05, 2012

I ordered A Canon Blue camera for $137.00 week ago & no further info on shipping or on camera!!!

John Kelso Oct 30, 2009

DON'T BUY FROM Stop and Shop Digital PERIOD!!! This is a scam and they are experts at the above comment. They post these nice prices
            on digital cameras and then drag drag drag getting your order processed. If you order something like a Nikon D90 Kit for say $ 844. on Monday they
            will drag the transaction out over the course of the week and send you some bogus email " Back order will be 8-12 weeks " but if you go back to their
            website that same $ 844. camera kit just happened to jump up to $1100. overnight. I just happened to call them the next day and ask for the same camera
            kit with the same Nikon D90 and it was in stock for $1100 but was Out of Stock at the original $ 844. price.

Stop and Shop Digital is a crooked dealership and they scam you from the minute you enter their website until the minute you cancel your order.
            Do yourself a favor and DON'T BUY from Stop and Shop Digital because there's not an honest person at this website. Sincerely John Kelso

• Fi
            firesiderace Sep 14, 2009

I hope you cancelled your order and your credit card transaction.

Most of the camera shops on-line from the New York are are terrible and THE MAJORITY are possibly a scam. And you'll probably receive a re-furbished camera when and if it ever arrives.

Only use on-line stores with high ratings and positive posted results from previous customers.

www.stopandshopdigital.comproduct could not supplied

I placed the order (order no.25135-W ) for Digital Camera Nikon Coolpix P80 on June 14th., 2009.

Recieved order confirmation and next day by email.

when I checked my status online, it was showing backorder.
          Again sent them email and they replied that we get the shipment in 8-12 weeks.

Today I called there customer service again and they say that your order is not for usa version of Digital Camera and the one you have order will be cancelled and they cancel the order of their own and on thete web site is now showing customer cancellation.

Vijay Arora
          email:- [protected]@hotmail.com
          This company is advertising this product everyday on there front page just to attrect the customer.
          I had waited for 12 weeks after placing the order. I have all the records with me.

• Su
              sulamita mello Oct 07, 2009

i placed an order too w stop and shop digital and they change the price on line and canceled my order. at first they treat me nicely and ask for my 3 credit card numbers to finish the order and ship and when he said the price was totally different, and when i said that to him, and said that this price was different from the Internet the supervisor named " roger " star screaming w me and and making fun w me saying that i am kidding if i really believed that, they offered a 589 for a Nikon d90 2 professional lenses and i buy it, and i printed my shopping cart, my recite, and the confirmation by email ..he said that he was on line and there is nothing w those rices and he canceled my order and change my shopping cart and all the information's that i have printed w the price that they was offering on line..and i said that the only thing that i know is about the price that they was offering ... if they made i mistake by pricing it's not my fault...and they can't treat you like that..making fun, , screaming, disrespecting...
              so i can prove...what i am saying because i have everything printed...

Stop and Shop Digital — camcorder order

Stop and Shop digital is a scam company. I ordered A Canon XL2 Video camcorder and upgraded to the platinum...

Super Stop&Shop — customer service awful

May 10th, 2009 I called the Bakery shop and the phone rang 7 times before someone from the Customer Service...

Stop and Shop Digital — item backorder

I attempted to order a Canon Powershot SX10IS a week before Easter from them. When I ordered nothing said...