SteersCustomer service

A Oct 13, 2021

I am so disgusted in the client service at Steers Curie Avenue Bloemfontein. Firstly when we arrive there. They where painting the outside front of Steers. That I understand but no boards saying sorry for inconveniance or be carefull or what so ever. Secondly when we arrive at the counter the lady that was taking the orders did not greed us no eye contact what so ever. My friend and me waited and waited my friend decided to start talking and give the order. No reaction we wait again and my friend asked if she got the order no reaction so she asked again she mumbled something that sounded fine so i told my frined to go sit down I will wait. I gave her the money on the counter and i asked if the money was correct yet again no reaction so i snapped my fingers and told her that i was talking to her. So she finally made I contact and said she is busy doing the order and asked why I snapped my fingers and I told her that she has no client service in her. She is non reactive and does not even make eye contact. I understand that they are busy but at least say hello and ask to wait a bit not just go on and say nothing not even eye contact. They will never see me again and believe me word of mouth is the best advertisement. I think she is rude and do not belong there working with customers.