Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesthe lack of any service

I May 28, 2019

I just wanted to let you know about the piss-poor service at your Pensacola, FL Shake and Steak on May 25th at approximately 9pm.
I'm just going to give you everything in a nutshell, you can go on Yelp and see the reviews for details, or talk to your supposed manager that likes to hang up on people, or your supposed district manager that had nothing to say but I'm sorry over and over again...

There were 17 of us. My oldest grandson had just graduated from Pace HS and he wanted to go to the Steak and Shake… What a mistake! It took almost 40 minutes for someone to ask us if we wanted drinks, and the most of us didn't get them! My one son-in-law never got his order; The waitress was excited to bring my 15 year old granddaughter ranch dressing, but then got huffy at her when my granddaughter said that it would be nice to have food to go with the dressing; After three tries to bring my son what he ordered and screwing it up, my son just gave up. We were served burn't buns, raw burgers or burn't burgers, greasy undercooked fries, no drinks during the meal… it was just ridiculous. After an hour we left and went to McDonalds to get something to eat… but I still paid so the cops wouldn't get involved, only because my son-in-law is a Santa Rosa Deputy Sherriff and it just wouldn't have been good.

But now I understand why that place in Pensacola, FL is so bad. This morning, talking to someone named John who claimed that he was the manager hung up on me three times because he didn't like what he was hearing. With management like that, it's no wonder why that place is so piss-poor! It's obvious that there is no training for the front of the house or for the cooks because nobody knows what the hell they are doing, and don't really seem to care what they are doing and really don't give a damn what they put out! It won't be long before someone gets really sick and the lawyers get involved, then it will really cost you a few bucks and a bunch of bad publicity...
But in the meantime, I'll be letting everyone I know to stay away from that place, and to pass it on to everyone they know. We have a rather large military and retired military community in this area and we share what's good and bad.

My opinion, until you get management that cares about the customers, and you get people that are trained on their job, and cooks that know what the hell they are doing, that place is a hazard waiting to happen.

Ira "Jake" Jakob USAF (Ret)
100% Disabled, Not Ready To Quit!
[protected]@cox.net