Sonic Drive in Gladewater,TXreal fruit slush

Today during the Drive Inn Happy hour I ordered a Real Fruit Strawberry Slush. Normally when I purchase one of these it is very thick and so full of slushy Ice that it is hard for the liquid to come through the straw. Today was a different matter, there was very little ice in it, and the contents was very weak and had very little fruit, what a disappointment. Maybe I need to seek another business for my evening treat.
I have always tried to shop in my home town, but with this kind of service/product I can understand why people shop outside of their town

• Tr
    Tracy May 26, 2009

UGH the same thing happened at my Sonic today. No fruit, no juice, no anything, just ice with a squirt of red.

• Ih
    iHop Sep 02, 2009

The slushie machine does that, when ALOT of people order slushies during happy hour. Plus its hard for the machine to maintain the slush, when it has to freeze some slush and defreeze some slush. Sometimes there's no watery slush, makes it thick, sometimes there's too much, makes it watery.

• Jr
    jrSlushy Sep 30, 2009

Sounds like they should make a better slushy machine then.