Sonic Drive In # 4765 — raw chicken sandwiches
My husband and I stopped at the sonic in tulsa as we left the fairgrounds on our way home after a weekend show and ordered two chicken club sandwich combo's. We drove on our way and when we started to eat the sandwiches - the chicken was raw - very, very, very r a w!!!
I called the number on the receipt and asked for the manager. She said she would be glad to make me two more but we were miles away by now. She said she would make a note and we could get them at a later time. We do not live in oklahoma - we live about two hours away. She said she was sorry and appreciated me letting her know and I told her I certainly didn't want anyone to get sick by eating undercooked chicken. It really was extremely raw like it had been dipped in grease and then back out. My tkt # 0285 at 5:54 pm on march 1, 2009. It was a total of $12.11 and we had to throw it away as it wasn't fit to eat. I have eaten at a lot of sonics and love them but this was by far the worse food I have ever received anywhere.
More Sonic Drive In # 4765 Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic!
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change
- Sonic Drive In - payroll
- Sonic Drive-In - poor management
- Sonic Drive-In - chili cheese dogs
- Sonic Drive-In - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-In - not taking my money
- Sonic Drive-In - service