SmartStyle — appointment
Called to make an appointment for 3 the lady said she could do it at 5. So skipped my sons game and went to Wal-Mart at about 4pm . Was at the check out lane at 415 and saw a women locking the gate to the salon.I asked the cashier to wait while I walked over to her and said I have a 5oclock appointment she told me she had 2 people call out of work ..i said why didn't you call people to let them know you couldn't keep the appointment she said it was only you that had an appointment..i said so why didn't you call me she said she was busy because she was alone. Then she locked the gate and left..this was at 430pm. The cashier heard the whole thing and said that's not right..i said I know..i got her name from the Wal-Mart staff.
Unbelievably unprofessional and unapologetic..gave me attitude.
I will make sure if I am not compensated to make it my mission to tell everyone. Maybe even picked at the store. No one working with the public should keep their job after that.
Updated by Hipclover, Sep 27, 2019
No call back yet..
More SmartStyle Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart - Smartstyle Hair Salon - no customer service! 
- SmartStyle - terribly burning scalp/ horrible foil job 
- Smart Style Salon In Wal Mart - overcharging 
- Smart Style - employment 
- Smart Style - false advertising 
- Smart Style - ripped off, overcharged, bad customer service etc 
- Smart Style - salons blow dry rip-off
- SmartStyle - total botched hair color
- SmartStyle - haircut
- SmartStyle - child's horrible haircut