Having problems with Paul Mitchell?

Paul Mitchell Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 793 8790 (Customer Service)
+1 888 398 8884 (Product Control Hotline)
+1 877 903 5375 (Paul Mitchell Schools)
1888 Century Park East, Suite 1600
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Paul Mitchell Customer Service. Initial Paul Mitchell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Paul Mitchell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Paul Mitchell. Discuss the issues you have had with Paul Mitchell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Paul MitchellLavender mint shampoo and conditioner set (33.8 oz sets)

I purchased two of the Lavender Mint Shampoo and Conditioner from Ulta Beauty and I'm so upset because my hair has started to get brittle and fall out after using for a few weeks. My hair is so long and I've been using another brand name product for years, my hair never felt or looked like this, I'm so embarrassed to go to work. I don't know what can be done, my family stands by Paul Mitchell so I want to do the same. Can you Please make it right, Christmas is coming up... Thank you
Christina Henson
28006 n quartz way SanTan Valley Az 85143
[protected]

Paul MitchellService

I had my hair cut on the 13th of September and it was at one of your hair schools. I already had graduated cut and asked to have a trim and a flat iron. Instead the teacher took out my hairs style and cut a lot of hair on one side of my hair. I have tried to resolve this matter with Jasrielle and yet she hasn't returned my calls or settled the matter. The previous stylist who did my hair in a private salon did an amazing job on my hair I asked to have someone who is familiar with my hair texture and style to cut y hair and they sat me in the chair with a rookie and a rookie teacher. I can't grow my hair evenly at this point it's a complete mess. I'm going to take this matter to court if I don't get a resolution

Feb 02, 2020

Paul Mitchell — unethical behaviour

February 01, 2020 4:09 P.M., Abby answered the call. (me) Hello Abby, I had my hair lighted about a month or...

Paul Mitchellfreeze and shine

I bought a bottle of freeze and shine at food city. When we started using it I had curled my hair and when I spread it on my hair it was just wet like water. I am a Cosmotologist and I use the freeze and shine all the time. This was not freeze and shine inside the bottle that I bought. I think you need to check in with the food city headquarters and see what is going on with your products that are being sold there and not working. They are also selling it at a very high price.

Paul Mitchellpaul mitchell flexible style super clean spray finishing spray (300ml)

I have used many of Paul Mitchell products over the last 25 years. and have never had a problem. This hairspray had a terrible chemical odor, similar to disinfectant . I just sprayed a small amount on my hair and felt immediately sick, with nerve pain, I get a similar reaction to petro- chemicals, which should never be in hair products. This hairspray was unlike any other Paul Mitchell product, which usually have a pleasant natural scent.

I was reimbursed by the vendor, so I am not asking for a refund, just an explanation for the chemicals. I am going to trash it.

• Updated by jcm92879 · Nov 06, 2019

Paul Mitchellshampoo and conditioner

I was advised by the hairdressers to try to start using Paul Mitchell for my hair as I begin starting using Paul Mitchell my hair has started to get extremely greasy after every use and then I was advised to give it a couple days as my hair is adjusting well now it's been a couple of days my hair is extremely greasy and it is falling out like no other

Paul Mitchellpoor customer service

Hello,
            I live in Pakistan and messaged on Paul Michelle's facebook page to get information about the brand's hair color range. But I was provided with no help and information. Please note that this facebook page is authorized by Paul Michelle and the way they are handling clients is redlecting very badly on your brand. Please take action. Thank you

[protected]@gmail.com

poor customer service

Oct 04, 2019

Paul Mitchell — greenville sc - school

My daughter was enrolled in the Greenvill SC school. I am really disappointed how my daughter has been...

Sep 06, 2019

Paul Mitchell — hair color

Went for a root retouch 9/6/2019. When the student put the color on, I said it looked too dark. She got an...

Aug 22, 2019

Paul Mitchell School — hair coloring

One of the Paul Mitchell School teachers was very rude and disrespectful to me and to my mom who was with me...

Jul 29, 2019

Paul Mitchell — haircut and color

Went in told cut and color would take 4 hours, told instructed them just touch up roots a few shades lighter...

Jul 25, 2019

Paul Mitchell — education

This cosmetology school is a JOKE! The students are not getting the education they, parents, and the federal...

Jul 21, 2019

Paul Mitchell — balayage

On The evening of July 10 I walked in the salon to ask for a possible consultation/ appointment to have work...

Paul Mitchellshampoo two clarifying shampoo

After using this product once, I was shocked when my brown hair turned a very brassy blonde color. It stripped it clean and I am extremely disappointed. I had to go back to my hairdresser to have her put in low lights and unfortunately, I can't find my receipt so I'm unable to return it to Harmon where I bought it. This has cost me a total of $90 to get my hair fixed and $10 for Shampoo that I want to throw away...

shampoo two clarifying shampoo

May 17, 2019

Paul Mitchell the school Boise — student allowed to remain enrolled after threatening the life of another another student

My son, Dominic Ewing, is enrolled in the barber program at the Boise location with 200 hours left to...

Paul Mitchellattempting to make payment

My name is Mark Millette. My daughter, Karley Millette, attends the Paul Mitchell school in Houston, Texas @ I-10 and Beltway 8. My daughter is 19 years old and owes approx. 8-10, 000 for tuition. My daughter called me from the school today and attempted to hand a lady named Gorigina her phone so that I could make payment. Gorgina told my daughter that she could not talk to me or accept payment from me for my daughter. Gorgina told my daughter that I would have to call the corporate office to make payment. If this is yalls policy then I would recommend yall seriously think about making a change. If its not your policy, then I would recommend yall training your personnel better. to me, this is totally unacceptable that you have a dad attempting to make payment for his daughter and they wont accept it. Please contact me at [protected]. Also, I made her first payment to the school over the phone and didn't have any issues.

Paul Mitchellthe school in miami

This school is a disgrace. I would like someone to call me about the financial aid process. I graduated in March 2018 and I still can not get my license. They say I owe almost 4000 dollars which can not be. If my financial aid was applied correctly the balance should be much much lower.
                  The man who worked in the office was fired. My name is Gina please call [protected]

• Updated by Regina Janvier · May 03, 2019

The man who worked in the office was fired because he did not know what he was doing. There is so much turn over that nobody knows what it going on. I was taught to do the tallies wrong. I was never taught manicures. The place is poorly run.

Apr 27, 2019

Paul Mitchell — double scheduling, not getting what you ask for

April 25, 2019 Appointment was confirmed with a level 2 student. When I arrived, there was NO level 2...

Apr 15, 2019

Paul Mitchell — discrimination against black female

Paul Mitchell Schenectady New York... Learning leader has no clue what she is doing.. She has been picking...

Apr 12, 2019

Paul Mitchell the School Las Vegas — highlights

I went to the Paul Mitchell School Las Vegas for simple light blonde highlights. No instructor supervision. 3...