Having problems with WigSis?

WigSis reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 10, 2016. The latest review https://www.wigsis.com/stylish-blonde-lace-front-chin-length-mena-suvari-wigs-skuiw05r369.html was posted on Oct 21, 2021. WigSis has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 125 reviews. WigSis has resolved 0 complaints.

WigSis Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WigSis Customer Service. Initial WigSis complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WigSis above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WigSis. Discuss the issues you have had with WigSis and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

WigSis Complaints & Reviews

Oct 21, 2021

Wigsis — https://www.wigsis.com/stylish-blonde-lace-front-chin-length-mena-suvari-wigs-skuiw05r369.html

I order a Human Hair Wig (above). When I received it, it was neither the cut or color pictured online. I paid...

WigsisCancellation, refund policy not honored

Do Not Buy from this Company. July 19, 2021, I made the mistake of ordering from this company. I changed my mind the next day and canceled the order. My cancellation notice was acknowledged by a company representative on July 21, 2021. It is now September 25, 2021, and I have yet to receive my credit.

I have emailed the company almost every day requesting my refund, and reminding them that the order was canceled, but all I get from them is that, "my order is being processed". Another response from the company representative stated, "that an order cancellation has bad effects on our account"!

I have repeated over and over again that I canceled my order per their cancellation policy and that I want my refund. I have never received any merchandise nor have I received my credit. I will keep trying. Beware of this company.

WigsisBlonde 8” boys cut short monofilament wig

I ordered a petite frosted wig. I'm a small person and the wig they sent is no way petite. (So excessively large I can grab a handful of extra material at the back of my head.) Got a large unfrosted wig about 3 weeks later. Ad states a refund if contacted within 7 days of delivery. I contacted them the same day of delivery. Denied refund and refused to give me refund address. Stay away from Wigsis.

Blonde 8” boys cut short monofilament wig

Aug 09, 2021

Wigsis — Wigs

Today, I literally threw in the garbage three "so called" wigs. The first wig was around 123.00. Was never...

WigsisPlayed for big and I know you got payment because I checked my bank statement

Orders a wig over 1 month ago conformation number TA210505c3637and still did not receive. Either send the wig or return my money. I know that you got the payment because I checked my bank account statement. If I don't get one or the other I will have no choice but to get my attorney involved. I ordered a wig from vouge and and received it in two weeks so what is your problem? Not even a email from you people. Telling me there was back order. My address is 655glassboro rd Williamstown NJ 08094. Email is darlene [protected]@yahoo.com just in case you sent it to someone else.

WigsisWigs

I ordered two wigs My total was $300 I read the return policy before I even purchased it because you never know I followed all the instructions and they will not refund even though I provided absolutely everything they asked for They keep giving me the runaround to pick a different wig I do not appreciate the customer service constantly sending me emails and they will not refund! Do not waste your money or your time because all you will do is lose money

Respond

WigsisTwo wigs did not order, never heard of wigsis wigs. What to do.

I do not know where the two wigs that showed up at my door came from. Is this a joke, I do not want these two wigs, who wears wigs, I am eighty and I do not wear Blonde wigs...where do i send them. Its stinks has a bad order and look like steel wool I use to send cleaning my sink, these two wigs are not from the United States appear to be from a foreign country, I believe foreign countries make most of the products the US because they get products finished at a cheap price, Those people in these foreign companys are not aware of the progress made on these wigs and they would choke to death if they knew just how much they get for their work so sorry this company will never prosper from cheating, most of all the work they do and the crimals who are behind this have to bare the Blame for stealing from such dear little people, only our God in Heaven will judge these crooks and their devious ways. God help them.

WigsisReceived an inferior product

I bought a wig from this company at the cost of $123.00 for a human hair and not only was the wig synthetic but it was not what I ordered. I contacted the company to let them know it was not what I ordered, and the e-mails started. First offer pay an extra $35.00 to have a new one done, I already paid for the wig and they want me to pay them more? Then when I refused they wanted me to choose another wig. I refused. Next e-mail, the offer was $40.00 after I send them back the wig. They also wanted me to agree to keep the wig and sell it to some one else. Of course, I refused. Why would I cheat another person? Most of the women who need wigs because they are fighting cancer. Now I want my money back, and I never want to deal with this unethical company.

2 Responses
              • Di
                Ding song May 17, 2021

THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS AND I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE FBI, THEY MAKE THESE WIGS OVRESEAS AND DO A VERY POOR JOB OF IT! I AM ADVOCATING TO THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE THIS SITE DOWN!

• Be
                Beverly Lowry Apr 23, 2021

did this to me ordered human got synthetic still waiting for a response

WigsisWig I bought not like the one pictured on website.

The wig they sent me doesn't look anything like the wig pictured on the website, it looks horrible! I can't wear it at all. The color is auburn reddish, when I asked for brunette. The wig has far too much hair and isn't styled at all.
              I sent them pictures of the wig and of the tag that came with it and they sent me an email saying it looks fine and I should look good in it... No I do not and it is ugly.

Wig I bought not like the one pictured on website.

WigsisUnethical behaviour

On Jan 22st 21 l purchase a wig from wigsis for $149.00 the wig was Yaki straight Brazilian remy with baby hair, l received a wig made of doll hair you can't comb, brush, wet or heat sent email to company ask for picture of hair and box done then I receive email offering 25% and keep the wig, no l want a return slip to exchange for the hair l order then l was offer 40% and keep the wig, my reply was no send return slip please l can not wear this wig Jane ask me to take the last offer and give the wig away said she been to her boss twice and I really need to take the offer, so l deisided to pay for return that was this morning 2/15/21 at 3:00am this evening l receive an email saying Please can you consider our last offer twice Regards Jane from [protected]@wigservce.com at 6:55pm there time my time is 7:08 pm. All l want is to exchange for the right wig or refund my money.

Feb 02, 2021

Wigsis — Ordered 2 wigs for cancer treatment - took months and not what ordered

In Sept 2020, I ordered two wigs. It took over 6 weeks to receive one. The one I ordered was a long blonde...

WigsisI have not received the wigs, cap and stand I ordered

The order was placed on 1/7/21 and the Transaction ID: 64J08752PN5662914.
                  I am elderly and will not play around with this issue. Decided to try to contact
                  you before complaining to Paypal. Let me know if and possibly when I will
                  receive my order or refund the payment in the near future.

It looks like your are making rules that will prohibit a fast resolution.

1. Item# GGBO514091 $77.00
                  2. Item # [protected] $102.00
                  3. Item #HW18004 $6.00
                  4. Item #HW18001 $6.00

WigsisWig

This store is a complete rip off. Better read all fine print because even though they say satisfaction guaranteed. They will only refund you 1/2 or 1/3 of what you paid for it. Even when you ask them 3 times not to ship it they still will send it so you have to pay return shipping. I have never encountered a worse company in my life. The wig was not real hair and looked nothing like the pictures totally tacky. Every rating should be -10 they do not listen and are determined that you keep their tacky wigs.

WigsisWig

I received a wig and I need to exchange it for a different color you can reach me at Patti Patti Spiekerman phone number [protected] are [protected] I just need to exchange it there's no way I can contact anybody to get an address or a phone number all I need to do is exchange it for a different color but how can that there was no no information in the Box with an address to exchange or return please help help

Respond

WigsisBuying wig under misleading false and dishonest pretenses

Item i bought was nothing like the picture i payed $126.00 dollars and thought i was buying in U.S A because of there return address which is a fake address in Alaska they used. I contact them to return item for a full refund. i sent pictures of item as requested and they want me to pay shipping and they are over seas in China and its $100 to ship it back total BS. !!!- Basically i bought a cheap synthetic looking wig nothing like i had ordered. i spent $126.00 thinking im buying a quality product but really im just buying a $26 dollar wig and $100 to ship it not to mention waiting 2 weeks for it to get. here why would anyone do that its a SCAM!!!-

Oct 02, 2020

Wigsis — Defective delivery-return?

I ordered this African-American, human hair wig, SKU: EA2002. I can only wear human hair wigs because I am...

WigsisHuman hair wig

Purchased due to going thru chemo. Is not what was pictured in photos. Said guaranteed satisfaction. I contacted them and was told to send them photos which I did. Made numerous attempts to get a reply as to where to send it. No response. Then I receive message saying not guaranteed. Will not take back and offered 10% pff a different one. I am a senior and can not afford to waste $198.00. Please se help return and get refund.

1 Response
                            • Cl
                              Cliff383 Dec 10, 2020

I had the same problem wigsis stated 100% human hair wigs my witook it to her hairstylest and tryed to have it dyed to match her hair color and found out it wasnt human hair now wigsis wont refund our money they offerd another fake human hair wig beware wigsis they are a SCAM.

Sep 17, 2020

Wigsis — $180 wig that I cannot use.

Wig was ordered through the website. Satisfaction was guaranteed. After weeks of waiting for the wig to...

Sep 16, 2020

Wigsis — Product

I ordered a wig from company in july and I admit I purchased in haste. My hair continues to fall out despite...

WigsisTwo wigs

I ordered two wigs from Wigsis one at 219.00 and 111.00. One was ordered on July 27 and Aug.7 they arrived Sept.8. They are horrible..look nothing like the pictures. Now they ask for pictures and then they say did not receive the pictures. Will not give me a return address. Order # TA 200807C9238 and #TA200727C6641 and refuse to give me a refund. I am going back and forth will emails but can not get them to help me resolve this situation

2 Responses
                                jojobo Nov 11, 2020

I am having the same experience with this scam company!!! Do not buy from this rip off company

janet white-stayler Sep 15, 2020

I ordered a wig on August, 17, 2020 for a total of $100. It was awful and looked nothing like the picture. I've been trying to get return info since August 20th. I fill out the requested form, took a picture of the wig they sent, uploaded it to their website and asked for their mailing address or a mailing label. As yet, I have heard absolutely no response. I did make payment through paypal so I think I may be able to resolve it, but Wigsis is not responding at all. So, here I sit with an ugly wig and the company is refusing to respond. Maybe I should report them to the FTC and Better Business Bureau Because this is absolutely poor customer service. People should be warned to stay away from WIGsis.