Complaints & Reviews

received a wig that was inferior and not what was advertised

I ordered wig #HW15077, color 4 on 1/8/2020 and received the item on 3/5/2020. This item resemble nothing...

wigs

I order dark red kinky wigs from I was sent I love Lucy red. I complained right away. Even though the wig...

gray wig sku iw10274 blond radiant series color gray $ 184.00

Ordered this wig about a month ago today Jan. 23th I received it the wig is made of very cheap material scalp is made of slippery nylon which won't stay on anybody's head and also it's not average size as it says it's very large head size
I paid $184.00 for it and there is no way anybody can use this piece because
Of the nylon inside it
How could this happens? And nobody goes after this componey for fraud. And scam?

gray wig sku iw10274 blond radiant series color gray $ 184.00

wig

Ordered a "Human Hair" wig, in white. Very slow and vague communication from person named @ wigsis.com
My credit card was charged immediately, and received the wig, a Month later. (December 2019).
The wig was nothing like the photo and description, stated online
The "Hair" is limp and and a dirty-looking yellow.
When I emailed, company, asking to return the wig, I was asked to send photos of the wig, and all original tag, box, and shipping material. I did this immediately. Then I received an email from Daisy, stating "We All Think The Wig Looks Great On You"! ????? I had never even put the yellow-looking wig on, and I was definitely not in any of the photos, I sent. This morning, Daisy's email stated the wig was custom-made, that if I returned it, they would be unable to sell it!? I was also offered a 15% discount on my next order. I am out $107.00, with a mess which resembles road kill. My advise is: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE A SCAM!

wig totally different from the picture

I thought I was ordering a short, cropped, spiky, gray wig with slightly darker gray hair mixed through the back to the nape of the wig, a youthful, contemporary look.
I received a wig that was dull, white hair in the front, twice as long, curly, blue gray in the back. Not at all like the picture; it really looked like a "grandma " hair style and color. The color and texture look like doll hair. The construction of the cap, lace front, mono top and fit were beautiful, perfect. The SKU # on the wig was the same as pictured, but ...the wig received is nothing like the picture. The wig cost $137.00, took 4 weeks to arrive. I have 3 other wigs from other sources without any problem like this. I will not order from wigsis again. Hope this info is helpful.

wig scam regarding refund policy

I ordered a wig from this company and paid $160. They say that you can get a full refund if you have not taken the tags off the wig, have it in the same box and send a picture. I did all that was required. They tried to offer me different things: will send you another wig if you send additional money. They never agreed to refund my money. Now I am stuck with a wig that is of poor quality and in a color that I did not order.

headpiece

wigs

This company runs a scam - ridiculous substandard "wigs" ( that look like second-rate approximations of dead...

hair piece

I have never dealt with such a dishonest company. They would not allow me to change my order when all I wanted to do was change the colour of the wig I ordered. They confirmed my order and right away I emailed them to ask for the colour change. Emails went back and forth until they said you cannot change your order or cancel it because time has elapsed. To add to it when I went to my account on their website low and behold there were 2 identical orders. I never placed 2 orders.
I checked with my Credit Card purchases and they had charged my card within hours of the order being placed. So then I contacted my Credit Card company and they said the order went through PayPal, well that is strange because I don`t have a PayPal account.
So I`m going to receive 2 wigs of the wrong colour and have to pay about $260.
Please never use this company.
Also the name of the company that shows up on the Credit Card is not WigSis it is hairsaleinc so doing a Google search under this name I found nothing.

• Su
    Sunday School Aug 24, 2019

I was searching for a headpiece for my elderly father and once it finally arrived, it was no longer needed. The company refused to refund my money claiming it was a one of a kind hairpiece. WRONG! It was a cheap assembly line made wig ridiculously priced. Not as expected whatsoever. This is a scam company and I got stung badly. Want a good quality reasonable hairpiece? Get the Paula Young line which can be used for both men and women. Reasonable prices, good quality and long lasting. HAIRSALEINC. ALIAS WIGSIS.COM get your faux business off the internet! Refund instructions were a total LIE. SCAM city.

wig color and style

I purchased a synthetic wig and paid $78.00. On line it was dark brown with blonde highlights. It was a short...

I ordered wig high-quality-wavy-bobs-blonde-short-wigs skuhw0405. html

The wig is pictured as very blonde, short with curls. The one I received 6 weeks later (very ling time to wait) was brunette with more hair than as noted in the picture. They offered me a 10% refund and I could keep the wig. I paid $198 for it. After other offers they finally offered me a 25% refund. I either wanted my full amount of money back or the exact wig I ordered They have since refused any further help and are ignoring my emails. Do I have any recourse against them? This is an unethical and terrible business to work with

wig

I ordered a wig from the web site which states they offer full refund if not satisfied.

Wig arrived poor quality, hair falling out. Wrong color.

Emailed to asked for steps to return for a full refund.
Company refuses to provide.

The company emails me daily and begs me to keep it. I don't want it. It won't work for me I have leukemia and don't want to deal with this.
I just want the return address and steps for a full refund.

• Li
    Ligo Jun 05, 2019

Horrible grifters

• Li
    Ligo Jun 05, 2019

If you paid with credit card consider contacting the bank and contesting the charge. It seems like they try to play out the 30 day clock with the email scam, stringing you out till it’s too late. They refuse to send a return address till it’s too late, then apparently quote outrageous fee for return post.

wig - cancelled order, rip off company, they steal your money!

I ordered a wig on 4/21 and once I received my order confirmation, which was immediately, I read the...

wig - wrong style and color

I wanted to share the horrible experience with this company - I think they are in China and you can't get them to give you a return address. They shipped it from Monroe, NJ (I am in NJ) but it took about 30 days to arrive and as soon as we got it saw it was wrong style and color -didn't even try it on and have been trying to get it returned since 4/1 and they will not give a return address or a refund, they are basically making fun of me as the customer with their replies - this is going on 2 weeks now, they are disgusting!! - below is the email chain if you can even get through it! I plan to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge now.

Tracy 6:47 am
To [protected]@wigservice.com

My reply is the same. If the cost is so high you should have done it correctly. FULL REFUND. send return mailing address

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 11:21 PM -0400, "[protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
The cost of your order is very high, hope you can consider this situation, besides you can also sell or send the received wig to others if it doesn't fit you.
If you agree $35 refund, we can help you solve the problem quickly.
We have contacted your issue with our boss many times and we have tried our best to help you.

Date: [protected]:20

Subject: Re: Contact Us TA190307C4256

How about you reread this entire email chain which is now going to be posted online on your website so everyone can see what horrible people you are. How about you refund me my full cost and stop this

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 11:46 PM -0400, "[protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,
How about we refund you $30 and you keep this order?
Online businesses are low margin, this discount is the largest discount we have ever offered to our customer.

Date: [protected]:50

Subject: Re: Contact Us TA190307C4256

Have your boss call me. I'm wondering if you can even be a real person at this point with such a poor understanding of this. This is the LAST time I will say this. FULL REFUND AND SEND RETURN ADDRESS. I DONT CARE HOW LONG IT TOOK YOU SENT WRONG COLOR AND STYLE SO I DON't care!!! Have your "boss" contact me directly. Someone call me to discuss [protected]. Send the address and refund all of my money. I am done, do not offer anything else because it will ALWAYS be NO. If you don't want the wig back I'll throw it away but you better refund the money. We can go back and forth. I will NEVER stop until I get a full refund. You people are disgusting and I will be sure to let everyone know. You will be lucky if you ever get another order. Hope it was worth being so awful to me

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 3:42 AM -0400, "[protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
How about we refund you $25 and you keep this order?
The cost of your order is very high, hope you can consider this situation.

Date: [protected]:50

Subject: Re: Contact Us TA190307C4256

Enough!!! STOP. I have never seen such a blatant attempt at angering a customer. You are disgusting. Enough. Send the return address or I am getting a lawyer and you will owe me a lot more than the cost of this wig. The next email better have the return instructions and my refund processed or you will be hearing from an attorney. I ordered this for my aunt who has cancer, you are trying to make this a joke now and it's not even a little bit funny.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 2:13 AM -0400, "[protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,
I am deeply sorry for bringing you such trouble and inconvenience.
If you still feel unsatisfied, because our goods are custom- made, not in stock,
in that way, we can refund you $10, and you can still keep the wig.
Maybe you can still use this wig on other occasions, or sell it to other people.
Now we don't want to make money from you, and just want to get your satisfaction.
Look forward to seeing your kindly feedback. We try our best to solve the issue for you!
We really want to have a pleasant cooperation with you. Please consider about it.
Thank you for reading my letter in your busy schedule.

Date: [protected]:47

Subject: Re: Contact Us TA190307C4256

I want to return this wig for a refund. Stop. There is NOTHING else that I want. If you do not reply with return instructions I will start making phone calls and putting all of these emails all over the Internet. I have asked 2 other times for you to stop this. Send the instructions for return and refund. That is all you better reply this time.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 1:20 AM -0400, "[protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,
I'm really sorry about your reply.
How about you give us a chance to make up for?You can exchange a new one.
This time we will pay more attention to your order.
We can take picture of it before sending it to you.
If you still not satisfied with it.Then we can refund.
Waiting for your kind reply.

Date: [protected]:12

Subject: Re: Contact Us TA190307C4256

Please stop. I will call the better business bureau. I reviewed the return policy and you allow it but I do not know where to send it as you use a fake return Address on the shipping label. It's not the item I ordered. I want to send it back and you need to issue a refund

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 3:28 AM -0400, "[protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,
I am so sorry that it is not fit for you.
How about we exchange a new one for you?
What color do you want?
Wait your kind reply.
Sincerely,

Date: [protected]:12

Subject: Re: Contact Us TA190307C4256

Your website said you have a refund policy so send me the return instructions for a refund and stop this nonsense.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 7:08 AM -0400, "[protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,
I'm really sorry about your reply.
Could you please trust us again?
Give us another chance to make perfect wigs for you.
We really want to satisfy every customer.
Wait for your kind reply.

Date: [protected]:15

Subject: Re: Contact Us

I want to return and get a refund. I do not trust this company or this site to make it right. There was no reason for this wig to be done so wrong. Send me the information on how to return and get a refund. The wig was nothing as pictured, from style to color, I don't want another one "made". Send the return label so I can return this and have my refund processed as soon as possible

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 4:08 AM -0400, "[protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,
I know all our customers just want to buy the most satisfied item.
Your complete satisfaction is our top priority.
Could you please consider the following suggestions?
1) We can exchange for you. You just have to send it back for exchange.
We'll make a new one.
2) We can make a new one, only charge you exceptional discounted prices.
The original that you can also keep. Different style, different mode. :)
Tell us what you're interested in?
Any other assistance, do not hesitate to tell me.
I will do my best to help.
Best regards

Date: [protected]:29

To: support

Subject: Re: Contact Us

Can you please email me or send me a return label. I would like to return this wig. The style and color do not match what was ordered. I would like a refund for the wig and the cost of shipping back. You are obviously out of the country. I need someone to let me know how to return and get the refund. I will be away tomorrow through Sunday and can return on Monday when I am back. Please email return instructions.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2019, at 7:31 AM, Tracy wrote:

This is ridiculous. No packing slip or return instructions. Where are you located. Why would you send something from NJ if you are out of the country. This seems almost illegal. The photos are attached

And this was the picture of the wig I ordered. Disgraceful, not even close

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 6:23 AM -0400, " [protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,
Many thanks for contacting us!
We are so glad that you receive the wig but sorry you are unsatisfied.
Could you please send us some pictures of the wig and the label first?
That we can keep in record and find out the problem.
By the way, the parcel address is not our address, If you send it to that address, the parcel will be lost.
We'll help you solve the issue asap.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Regards

From: Tracy Granata

Date: [protected]:13

Subject: Re: Contact Us

I received the order today. It was supposed to be the same as picture, which was the light blond and I got a brown wig. This has been a horrible transaction. My aunt has cancer and wanted the wig and now we can't even use this. How do I return it?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 5:03 AM -0400, " [protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,
Thank you for your order.
Your order had been completed and shipped via USPS.Here is the tracking number 9400110895343213164868, you can track it on below website

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for your time!

Date: [protected]:18

Subject: Re: Contact Us

I still have not received a tracking number. How long will it take to arrive. Should we cancel and look elsewhere? I'm not sure if it's done why it would take so long to get to a courier and then how long for shipping? Where is this coming from?

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 6:12 AM -0400, " [protected]@wigservice.com" wrote:

Thanks for your order.
I'm glad to tell you that your wig is finished. It has been dispatched and it is on the way to courier company. We will send you the tracking number in coming 2 days.
Please wait patiently.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
We will do our utmost to help you.

From: Sender(WigSiS.com)

Date: [protected]:18

To: support

Subject: Contact Us

Site: www.wigsis.com

Subject: delivery & track order

OrderNumber:
Message: When will this ship and what is estimated arrival date. My aunt is completing her chemotherapy this week and would love to receive this by the end of the week

• Su
    Sunday School Aug 24, 2019

This company must get off the internet.
    They are thieves, dishonest, scammers to the enth degree.

I ordered a 100% human hair unit and received a synthetic blend

I used the company email to register a complaint and they emailed me back. The email content was that they...

I ordered and paid for 3 items and have not received them.

I submitted and they accepted my order on september 10, 2018. they sent me an order number ta180904c5130. I...

they refused return and reimbursement for the wig

I ordered a wig based on the WigSiS website, model and color. When ir arrived it was all wrong. I...

wig

I ordered a beautiful wig (or what I thought was a beautiful wig) from wigsis and paid $133.00. When I...

blonde wig

The wig I received was such poor quality. The color was supposed to be a blonde medium length bob with no bangs and highlites and lowlites as the picture on the website shows. What I received was a short bob in a yellow color with no highlites or lowlites. And the part looks like a bunch of glue holding it together

I ordered a lighter color than what was given on the website so now the company is saying I custom ordered the wig and they are refusing to give me the address to return the wig. The woman even asked me to try to wear the wig. This wig is so ugly I could've bought it at a Halloween store. I was shocked at the poor quality.

This company should not be in business any longer!!! I spent $120 plus shipping on this wig and it is so ugly I will have to throw it away I guess. I cannot wear it.

• Sh
    Sharon’s Pics Dec 19, 2019

Did not get the wig like pic nor a blond color, or style...unacceptable...asking for FULL refund!!!

• Ci
    Cin Bradler Dec 19, 2019

Criminals. The wig I got was like something you'd get from a Halloween store. I can't even describe the color. Basically the color of taupe pantyhose if you can imagine that. I tried several attempts at getting a refund and all I got was emails asking me to do an exchange. This company WigSis should not only be shut down but criminally investigated.

2 wigs I received

I ordered 2 wigs that were on sale and I did not receive them, I was sent 2 very different wigs and would...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices