Having problems with WigSis?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WigSis.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 02, 2020

Wigsis — Defective delivery-return?

I ordered this African-American, human hair wig, SKU: EA2002. I can only wear human hair wigs because I am...

WigsisHuman hair wig

Purchased due to going thru chemo. Is not what was pictured in photos. Said guaranteed satisfaction. I contacted them and was told to send them photos which I did. Made numerous attempts to get a reply as to where to send it. No response. Then I receive message saying not guaranteed. Will not take back and offered 10% pff a different one. I am a senior and can not afford to waste $198.00. Please se help return and get refund.

Sep 17, 2020

Wigsis — $180 wig that I cannot use.

Wig was ordered through the website. Satisfaction was guaranteed. After weeks of waiting for the wig to...

Sep 16, 2020

Wigsis — Product

I ordered a wig from company in july and I admit I purchased in haste. My hair continues to fall out despite...

WigsisTwo wigs

I ordered two wigs from Wigsis one at 219.00 and 111.00. One was ordered on July 27 and Aug.7 they arrived Sept.8. They are horrible..look nothing like the pictures. Now they ask for pictures and then they say did not receive the pictures. Will not give me a return address. Order # TA 200807C9238 and #TA200727C6641 and refuse to give me a refund. I am going back and forth will emails but can not get them to help me resolve this situation

janet white-stayler Sep 15, 2020

I ordered a wig on August, 17, 2020 for a total of $100. It was awful and looked nothing like the picture. I've been trying to get return info since August 20th. I fill out the requested form, took a picture of the wig they sent, uploaded it to their website and asked for their mailing address or a mailing label. As yet, I have heard absolutely no response. I did make payment through paypal so I think I may be able to resolve it, but Wigsis is not responding at all. So, here I sit with an ugly wig and the company is refusing to respond. Maybe I should report them to the FTC and Better Business Bureau Because this is absolutely poor customer service. People should be warned to stay away from WIGsis.

WigsisWig

Do not order from this company!! They state that they have a great guarantee on their wigs, return policy etc. But in reality they don't!! You will be lucky to get a third of your money back. I order a wig, picked a blondish brown colored wig but received a red wig... Even sent pictures to them showing their mistake... Bottom line they screwed me!! So I repeat... Do not order from this company: wigsis

WigsisWhite wig pixie cut jf 280

Absolutely atrocious. Nothing like picture. Supposed to be curly pixie cut white wig. I have pictures of what I ordered and what I got! I want my money back into my bank account or send me what I ordered. There is no way to describe this wig except the picture published on the internet is a scam. I have a friend who is also an attorney that will research this company at no charge to me. Look at the pictures of what you sent me and what I ordered. Absolutely no resemblance. If I don't have satisfaction I am going to picture the wigs on facebook so people will be warned!

White wig pixie cut jf 280
        White wig pixie cut jf 280

Aug 20, 2020

Wigsis.com — Fraud

I purchased a human hair wig through Paypal a year ago for over $100.00. They sent me a cheap synthetic wig...

WigsisHair piece

Very disappointed in the hair piece I received not only is it badly made it is completely unwearable. Brown hair has sewn on white fabric in lines with gaps all through the fastening is a strip of velcro which hair sticks to, you cannot secure to rest of head hair it flaps up showing exactly what it is no way of disguising at all. Completely useless. I paid all up $160 what a scam. I wish a full refund. Photos and proof of purchase below. Will never recommend this company to anyone. Fake reviews in their write ups.

WigsisRemy human hair wig

I received my Remy human hair wig after a a long wait, did not know it was from China but when I received it it was not cut in style ordered but a huge mass of hair in no style, so I went to Bravadas which is local to cut it in desired style and to add a toner for color as was too yellow, I paid $60.00 for cut and left for color to be done, they have told me it is not real human hair as it melted when color test was done. Very unhappy and want a refund.

Jun 25, 2020

Wigsis — Wig

A wig was ordered May 21, 2020. The payment of $123 was taken from my credit card May 22. I received the...

WigsisRefund policy

I purchased a wig from Wigsis on the June 6 at 10:00 PDT! When I realized the next morning that this was an international store I emailed them per their company policy for a full refund to cancel with in 24 hours! I canceled on the 7th of [protected]@ 4:47 PDT! Since then all I have gotten is the run around from some woman named Mildred!! Every email is a beg not to cancel! Offering free shipping then 10% discount! I am tired of it and have sent her 4 emails requesting my full refund! I wish I had done my research prior before ordering! This company needs to be shut down and out of business! Something needs to be done this is ridiculous!
              Brenda Sharpe

janet white-stayler Sep 15, 2020

I ordered the wig on August 3rd and received it August 29th. It was awful, looked nothing like the picture and I paid $89 plus shipping and handling for a total of $100. I filled out the form requesting return, so they insisted that I take a picture of the wig . I took the picture, uploaded it on their form on August 30th. I have heard nothing even after three emails requesting a mailing address. I still have heard nothing. I do believe I have been scammed. I plan on writing a complaint to Site Jabber and Federal Trade Commission and Better Business Bureau.

Mar 25, 2020

Wigsis — Received a wig that was inferior and not what was advertised

I ordered wig #HW15077, color 4 on 1/8/2020 and received the item on 3/5/2020. This item resemble nothing...

Feb 14, 2020

Wigsis — Wigs

I order dark red kinky wigs from I was sent I love Lucy red. I complained right away. Even though the wig...

WigsisGray wig sku iw10274 blond radiant series color gray $ 184.00

Ordered this wig about a month ago today Jan. 23th I received it the wig is made of very cheap material scalp is made of slippery nylon which won't stay on anybody's head and also it's not average size as it says it's very large head size
                I paid $184.00 for it and there is no way anybody can use this piece because
                Of the nylon inside it
                How could this happens? And nobody goes after this componey for fraud. And scam?

Gray wig sku iw10274 blond radiant series color gray $ 184.00

Wigsis.comWig

Ordered a "Human Hair" wig, in white. Very slow and vague communication from person named @ wigsis.com
                  My credit card was charged immediately, and received the wig, a Month later. (December 2019).
                  The wig was nothing like the photo and description, stated online
                  The "Hair" is limp and and a dirty-looking yellow.
                  When I emailed, company, asking to return the wig, I was asked to send photos of the wig, and all original tag, box, and shipping material. I did this immediately. Then I received an email from Daisy, stating "We All Think The Wig Looks Great On You"! ????? I had never even put the yellow-looking wig on, and I was definitely not in any of the photos, I sent. This morning, Daisy's email stated the wig was custom-made, that if I returned it, they would be unable to sell it!? I was also offered a 15% discount on my next order. I am out $107.00, with a mess which resembles road kill. My advise is: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE A SCAM!

WigsisWig totally different from the picture

I thought I was ordering a short, cropped, spiky, gray wig with slightly darker gray hair mixed through the back to the nape of the wig, a youthful, contemporary look.
                    I received a wig that was dull, white hair in the front, twice as long, curly, blue gray in the back. Not at all like the picture; it really looked like a "grandma " hair style and color. The color and texture look like doll hair. The construction of the cap, lace front, mono top and fit were beautiful, perfect. The SKU # on the wig was the same as pictured, but ...the wig received is nothing like the picture. The wig cost $137.00, took 4 weeks to arrive. I have 3 other wigs from other sources without any problem like this. I will not order from wigsis again. Hope this info is helpful.

WigsisWig scam regarding refund policy

I ordered a wig from this company and paid $160. They say that you can get a full refund if you have not taken the tags off the wig, have it in the same box and send a picture. I did all that was required. They tried to offer me different things: will send you another wig if you send additional money. They never agreed to refund my money. Now I am stuck with a wig that is of poor quality and in a color that I did not order.

Aug 24, 2019

Wigsis — Headpiece

I was searching for a headpiece for my elderly father and once it finally arrived, it was no longer needed...

Jun 05, 2019

Wigsis — Wigs

This company runs a scam - ridiculous substandard "wigs" ( that look like second-rate approximations of dead...