Skechers — complain about defective shoes
Myself Rashmi Kangane +91 [protected] from India Mumbai, Maharashtra. I purchased Sketchers GOGO MAX sneakers for my dad on 4 November 2017. Although its my 3rd purchase.I have been purchasing sketchers shoes for years due to his lite-weight.
Earlier he was wearing Memory-Foam Lace-Up Sketchers Sport Shoes he was not at all facing any problems they were so comfortable, There was a scheme going around so i went with the scheme than we planned to buy Sneakers GOGO MAX in black color size 10 now he is facing terrible problem his heel . His Feet is shifting to one side of the shoe. He is unable to walk getting pain in his ankle leg this happened after 2-3 days his is not so young that he can bear the pain his age is more than 60 so i can't take any risk.Shoe is not stable its moving. Than I went to the showroom and asked for replacement they said it will take one..
I am surprised to see this from such a reputed brand can have this kind of problem.
Its a manufacturing defect so its an humble request i need a replacement of this shoes at the earliest.
I was very disappointed with this last pair.
More Skechers Complaints & Reviews
- Skechers - shoes fall apart
- Skechers - no warnings on shattering an ankle
- Skechers - goga max sneakers
- Skechers - doesn't care about the customer
- Skechers - returns
- Skechers - skechers shoe pair
- Skechers - my new shoes coming apart
- Skechers - poor quality shoes
- Skechers USA - skechers steel toe work shoe
- Skechers USA - shape up skechers